Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (169347 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
You wanna get beaten twice abi? Pick the time and place. This time, Ije would not be around to hold me

Lets do it not in the open....wouldnt want anybody to come at ur aid when shouting for HELP!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:53am On Dec 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
@Ayobase,
brother, according to the slum book, you just 22..... I am way above that, so, you cant be an elder brother to moi..
As for you, Mynd, I will let you know when am ready to treat your case....by the way, I will soon be a registered nurse.
I don die ooooo. Ayo, so the junior has turned to senior buy the power of Slum books

And Maria, you know you have nothing on me na. Come here lemme feel your left ynash
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2012
ayobase:

Lets do it not in the open....wouldnt want anybody to come at ur aid when shouting for HELP!
Actually, I will send Maria to beat you for me. Rumour has it that she does it to you at home a lot
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
I don die ooooo. Ayo, so the junior has turned to senior buy the power of Slum books

And Maria, you know you have nothing on me na. Come here lemme feel your left ynash
my God, mynd, you no well, at all
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Actually, I will send Maria to beat you for me. Rumour has it that she does it to you at home a lot
lol, I cant do that to my junior ones
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:01am On Dec 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
my God, mynd, you no well, at all
I swear, I am not well. I need to feel your ynash to be well
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:02am On Dec 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lol, I cant do that to my junior ones
I heard you once slapped him from your house in Abuja to Bauchi. Come on, be proud. It is a good thing to beat your junior ones
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
I swear, I am not well. I need to feel your ynash to be well
that desire might send you to the hades ooooo.....be mindful of what you wish for
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:07am On Dec 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
that desire my send you to the hades ooooo.....be mindful of what you wish for
Atleast I will die happy. Now come here jorh
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:08am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
I heard you once slapped him from your house in Abuja to Bauchi. Come on, be proud. It is a good thing to beat your junior ones
lol, that one na old story nah....he just turned 18 then and he thinks he can ride over me.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Rocktation(f): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2012
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
lol, that one na old story nah....he just turned 18 then and he thinks he can ride over me.
Too bad. The guy don run away sef.

Ehen Maria, about your ynash na
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:13am On Dec 18, 2012
Rocktation: Show your patriotism via here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1135983/vote-mbgn-2012-isabella-ayuk

tongue
I am not talking to you
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:29am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Atleast I will die happy. Now come here jorh
Is that your death wish?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
Is that your death wish?
Come here lemme feel it first and then I will decide
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Come here lemme feel it first and then I will decide
is this deja vu?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 11:55am On Dec 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
is this deja vu?
It is not deja anything oooo
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 12:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
It is not deja anything oooo
oooooo, so you dont want me to spill, right?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 12:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
oooooo, so you dont want me to spill, right?
If you wanna spill by all means do
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
ijebabe:
Abeg close that ur mouth there angry

Ina Etirim anya Wella -- Anugom Nwanyi oo take time angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pervert!
Mynd_44:
Too bad. The guy don run away sef.

Ehen Maria, about your ynash na
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2012
dont8: Pervert!
You are just jealous
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:

U said rumour!
Ma ko omo yen si iya o!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2012
ayobase:

U said rumour!
Ma ko omo yen si iya o!
She will beat the hell out of you. Dey make mouth for there
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
@Ayobase,
brother, according to the slum book, you just 22..... I am way above that, so, you cant be an elder brother to moi......

I BADLY wish to be 22 if I can turn back the hands of time walahi!

So Im your elder brother!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
ayobase:

I BADLY wish to be 22 if I can turn back the hands of time walahi!

So Im your elder brother!
but honey, you still cant change it....you are the younger one here....deal with it, kid bro.....odabo, wana sleep
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 2:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
but honey, you still cant change it....you are the younger one here....deal with it, kid bro.....odabo, wana sleep
chai!!!!!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2012
Jealous of you? I wish, try harder tongue
Mynd_44:
You are just jealous
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
Rocktation: Show your patriotism via here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1135983/vote-mbgn-2012-isabella-ayuk

tongue
Sure will. Just don't ask me what our National Anthem is embarassed
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2012
I heard some members weren't always the way they are now? Is it possible that Killz was once gentle, or Mr Cork opened useful threads or Sagamite never used the word cretin, all until recently?
Hmm, was Mynd_44 always that handle? Is Seun and Mukina the same person? Who is behind that 'Nairaland' handle?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 3:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
ijebabe: I heard some members weren't always the way they are now? Is it possible that Killz was once gentle, or Mr Cork opened useful threads or Sagamite never used the word cretin, all until recently?
Hmm, was Mynd_44 always that handle? Is Seun and Mukina the same person? Who is behind that 'Nairaland' handle?
Chai. The gossip queen is back
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2012
This is definitely a JAMB questions, the answeree will keep repeating the exam cool
ijebabe: I heard some members weren't always the way they are now? Is it possible that Killz was once gentle, or Mr Cork opened useful threads or Sagamite never used the word cretin, all until recently?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.