Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:39 AM

Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** - Entertainment (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** (169291 Views)

Entertainment Gossip Analysts Needed / Celeb Gossip:50 Cent Unveils New Single / ** Celebrity Gossip Hour** << Where Is Cossy Orjiakor?, Is She Still A Nollywood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (292) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Ijeboob what is my name doing in your e gossip undecided
Shey you promised to stop mentioning Hornipipe
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 6:46pm On Dec 18, 2012
hornipipe: Ijeboob what is my name doing in your e gossip undecided
Huh? Abeg lock up joth
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by MariaGoretti: 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Huh? Abeg lock up joth
shebi na only you go talk, eh?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
hornipipe: Ijeboob what is my name doing in your e gossip undecided
Promised what? Mscheeew, you just had to show urself abi? Wetin carry you come here undecided
Share something with us now ur here. You know ur far from 'good' wink
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
Huh? Abeg lock up joth
lock up wetin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
ijebabe:
Promised what? Mscheeew, you just had to show urself abi? Wetin carry you come here undecided
Share something with us now ur here. You know ur far from 'good' wink
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided now you won't let me be ehhhn undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2012
SMH! Hungry people sabi dream undecided
Just share something and stop finding any excuse to prolong our conversation!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
Share what undecided ?
What conversation ? I aint getting into any conversation with you undecided stop begging for one
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:27pm On Dec 18, 2012
Where is Ayo? I have a fight with him oooo
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2012
hornipipe: Share what undecided ?
What conversation ? I aint getting into any conversation with you undecided stop begging for one
I bet understanding what you read is a challenge for you. Mscheeew!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Where is Ayo? I have a fight with him oooo
Say wetin? This is not a fight thread. Kindly ignore my actions with a certain Hot fellow grin
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 10:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
ijebabe:
Say wetin? This is not a fight thread. Kindly ignore my actions with a certain Hot fellow grin
Ban me

**laughing**

But seriously, what is the gist today?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 18, 2012
ijebabe:
I bet understanding what you read is a challenge for you. Mscheeew!
duh!! cool no convo between you and PIPE
I told you before and i am telling you again.
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
Maria-Goretti:
but honey, you still cant change it....you are the younger one here....deal with it, kid bro.....odabo, wana sleep

LOL....okay na!
Sleep ke?
Wetin be time?
U don wake so?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Where is Ayo? I have a fight with him oooo

@comes in, sees Mynd signing up for martial arts training@

This guy gat to be kidding me!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dont8(m): 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Someone want to get killed!
ayobase:

@comes in, sees Mynd signing up for martial arts training@

This guy gat to be kidding me!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 18, 2012
Oya everyone cool down.....Ije and hornipipe! Mynd and Ayo...chill. Why is it that the moment I turn my back, this place turns to something else angry undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 18, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01am On Dec 19, 2012
speedyboi: Oya everyone cool down.....Ije and hornipipe! Mynd and Ayo...chill. Why is it that the moment I turn my back, this place turns to something else angry undecided
Babyy kiss kiss
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 12:35am On Dec 19, 2012
speedyboi: Oya everyone cool down.....Ije and hornipipe! Mynd and Ayo...chill. Why is it that the moment I turn my back, this place turns to something else angry undecided
Breaks bottle on the floor and dares Speedyboi to come closer
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ijebabe: 1:49am On Dec 19, 2012
hornipipe: duh!! cool no convo between you and PIPE
I told you before and i am telling you again.
Dreamer, who brought you here? Ijeboob ko!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 2:15am On Dec 19, 2012
ijebabe:
AbeG I no fit laugh
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 19, 2012
ijebabe:
yea ijeboob brought me here after mentioning my name in her so called e-gossip, stop mentioning my name in your posts already. Dammit! angry
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 7:48am On Dec 19, 2012
Good morning people. How is the aproko business coming? Hope market is moving?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 8:49am On Dec 19, 2012
dont8: Someone want to get killed!

I do not need to do those....na to just blow my powder!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 8:59am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Breaks bottle on the floor and dares Speedyboi to come closer

Easy bro...dont tell me u stabbed him!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:05am On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase:

Easy bro...dont tell me u stabbed him!
He ran away. If he had waited eh......
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 9:13am On Dec 19, 2012
*clears throat*
Where is mynd?
And ayo too?
Why is it that as soon as I turn my back, the both of you turn all claws against yourselves? What have I told you concerning your composure in my absence. Tell me now, what happened and who is this maria G and speedy boi?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by ayobase(m): 9:14am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
He ran away. If he had waited eh......

Hmmm....mynd mynd!
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:33am On Dec 19, 2012
dubem3: *clears throat*
Where is mynd?
And ayo too?
Why is it that as soon as I turn my back, the both of you turn all claws against yourselves? What have I told you concerning your composure in my absence. Tell me now, what happened and who is this maria G and speedy boi?
Some guest who came around for dinner. Nothing to worry about
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by Mynd44: 9:34am On Dec 19, 2012
ayobase:

Hmmm....mynd mynd!
What?
Re: Entertainment Lounge **Chat And Gossip Lovers** by dubem3(m): 10:22am On Dec 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
Some guest who came around for dinner. Nothing to worry about

Thought I heard talks about yourself and Ayo fighting up to even breaking bottles, what kind of dinner entails those?

And where did Ayo go?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (292) (Reply)

Biography Of Wizkid, Profile, Life History & Shocking Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.