Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force (8392 Views)

Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by benny4wax(m): 10:37pm On Dec 11, 2012
Please, there is this girl i met in
my second year in university,
am 21 and she is 20. We met
when we're in 200 level in the
same school. We love each other,
I was begging for Sex, then she
told me dat she is still a virgin i
doubted her and she said i
should confirm it, but i should
promise not to disvirgin her
which i agreed to and then i
confirmed her to be a virgin, but
didn't disvirgin due to her
warning.
Since then we have been doing
romance and fisting, at a
time she stopped calling me and
she started behaving strange,
she even stopped visiting me.
Just yesterday she called me and
said, she want me to have sex
with her, i said i can't and she
started pleading on Phone,i told
her i dont want to disvirgin her,
she said i must disvirgin her
when she comes back to School
next week, Please i guess there
is Something attached now, Why
should a Girl call a Guy to
Disvirgin her by Force? I Am
confused, what can i do?

1 Like

Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2012
I'll be back!!
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by ayolatun(m): 11:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
Guy she wan jazz Ɣ☺ΰ !!!! Run for yah dear life.
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by kokosheen(m): 12:14am On Dec 12, 2012
ayolatun: Guy she wan jazz Ɣ☺ΰ !!!! Run for yah dear life.

lol grin.

On topic, someone else might have disvirgined her while on hols and maybe she took in. The question now is whether you are a virgin and she knows it. If you're one, her crayfish brain might be telling her to sleep with you and put the pregnancy on you.

Anyway, you messed up initially because no sensible babe would open up her kitty for a man to check if the hymen is there or not, if they didn't want him to hit it hard.

NOTE that all I have written above is a theory that might not be true. For all we know, she might still be one. Since you checked successfully last time you got there wink, you can still check if all is intact.

1 Like

Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by k2039: 12:22am On Dec 12, 2012
she said i must disvirgin her
Your guess is as good as mine, she has an agenda, whatever her agenda is, I cant tell, all I can say is RUN and never look back(avoid her for now at all cost)
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by tpia1: 12:55am On Dec 12, 2012
op is gaay?

1 Like

Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by 190theclown: 2:29am On Dec 12, 2012
she don collect belle wan put am 4 ur head grin

4 Likes

Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by 190theclown: 2:31am On Dec 12, 2012
kokosheen:

lol grin.

On topic, someone else might have disvirgined her while on hols and maybe she took in. The question now is whether you are a virgin and she knows it. If you're one, her crayfish brain might be telling her to sleep with you and put the pregnancy on you.

Anyway, you messed up initially because no sensible babe would open up her kitty for a man to check if the hymen is there or not, if they didn't want him to hit it hard.

NOTE that all I have written above is a theory that might not be true. For all we know, she might still be one. Since you checked successfully last time you got there wink, you can still check if all is intact.

wait brof

is it possible to actually open it up and u' get 2 see the hymen in there
if yes - wahala dey oh cheesy
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by GoldenLady1: 3:14am On Dec 12, 2012
190-the-clown:

Funny, that's the first thing I thought.
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by olatomiwa(f): 5:27am On Dec 12, 2012
There might just be a simple explanation; she might be ready for SE.X. If u think she is pregnant, use condom. Jazz for what? If you are worth jazzing, she wouldn't have left in the first place. I guess she was scared of her lust for you. Now, she has decided to stop running. Ask her why she left, she might just tell you the truth.

1 Like

Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by kokosheen(m): 5:38am On Dec 12, 2012
190-the-clown:

wait brof

is it possible to actually open it up and u' get 2 see the hymen in there
if yes - wahala dey oh cheesy

Bobs, I didn't know it was possible until I opened this thread too grin. As in, OP is not a medical practitioner, claims to be a MAN, and also had great urge of making love to the babe, but when confronted with the kitty-kat, could only devise an unknown method of checking if the hymen is there or not!!!.

What can I say now? He should use his method(s) to check if the place is still intact or not grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Mynd44: 5:41am On Dec 12, 2012
There is fire on the mountain
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by ITbomb(m): 6:35am On Dec 12, 2012
I believe she has come under pressure to ve sex but she really believe the person who should start should be the person who respected her decision.
Go in there and register ur name bro

2 Likes

Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 12, 2012
Hehehe wonders shall never end on nairaland,very hilarious story.it should be disvirgin me by force.this will make such a good movie for nollywood
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 12, 2012
ITbomb: I believe she has come under pressure to ve sex but she really believe the person who should start should be the person who respected her decision.
hehehehehe nawa o d thing na registration form?wey e go go register im name
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by sexdntkillz: 6:59am On Dec 12, 2012
op, did u say u guys have been fisting? asin FISTING?... and she is still a virgin?

anyways u should avoid her for . der must br a reason y she wants u to do d do and until u find out, dnt give in
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 12, 2012
190-the-clown:
hehehehhe funny guy,but yes,u might actually be right,but if she don get belle?how she go still be virgin again,wetin dey there for d boy to chuk.d boy wan top im own semen join anoda person own,smh.end time is near.lmao
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Mynd44: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2012
I agree with 190 here
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by sexdntkillz: 7:07am On Dec 12, 2012
kulyie: hehehehhe funny guy,but yes,u might actually be right,but if she don get belle? how she go still be virgin again,wetin dey there for d boy to chuk.d boy wan top im own semen join anoda person own,smh.end time is near.lmao
she can do it o, i mean appear to be a virgin. dnt underestimate girls o
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by DonTim1: 7:10am On Dec 12, 2012
ITbomb: I believe she has come under pressure to ve sex but she really believe the person who should start should be the person who respected her decision.

Exactly!
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Jesufrend(m): 7:14am On Dec 12, 2012
Comisiona 4 wrks, "take chop no dey pain belle".
Use ur head and ur boot.
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by gretop(m): 8:39am On Dec 12, 2012
She respects you for playing according to her rules.She is with someone bt not sure if d guy is worthy of popping the cherry so she wants you to do it.
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by 190: 8:46am On Dec 12, 2012
Or maybe its cos of the xmas wahala she's back
So she can rag some money
Others might have failed her grin

2 Likes

Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by CarmelloANGEL(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2012
U rembr dt 'virgin thin' dy jst manufacturd and dy say sells 4 around 4k plus?...my bet z dat she jst bought 1 and wnts 2 test it wit u..she knws u av 1ce hlpd in chckin d real virginity, nao dt some chap boiz out dia hv f.uckd her, she nids u again 2 hlp her confirm d 'realness' of d fake one. Am confident u cn handle dt perfectly well due 2 ur history
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by benny4wax(m): 10:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
k2039:
Your guess is as good as mine, she has an agenda, whatever her agenda is, I cant tell, all I can say is RUN and never look back(avoid her for now at all cost)
i doubt
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by ayolatun(m): 12:16am On Dec 13, 2012
Guy on a serious note, avoid the girl!!
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Lexusgs430: 4:01am On Dec 13, 2012
If you do not want to pop the cherry, pass her over!!!! I am sure loads of cherry poppers are abound!!!
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by Mynd44: 4:10am On Dec 13, 2012
The girl indoubtely has plans for you
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by boron10(m): 4:18am On Dec 13, 2012
OP DISVIRGIN her!! But with condom
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by olumaxi(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2012
i think mosttyms,ladies do attach much importance to whom they feal shld disvirgin them..i met a realy cute girl dis year..she had lyk 2 bfs b4 we met..guys she has been datin close to a yr..guys dat av fought her ova d issue of sex..anyway,one thing lead to d oda and i was d 1 dat disvirgind her..so,i fink dia's no big deal if she wants u to do it..besyds,dnt try to fal in lov wit ha again even if u disvirgin ha,cos o dangerous
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by kokosheen(m): 10:44am On Dec 13, 2012
olumaxi: i think mosttyms,ladies do attach much importance to whom they feal shld disvirgin them..i met a realy cute girl dis year..she had lyk 2 bfs b4 we met..guys she has been datin close to a yr..guys dat av fought her ova d issue of sex..anyway,one thing lead to d oda and i was d 1 dat disvirgind her..so,i fink dia's no big deal if she wants u to do it..besyds,dnt try to fal in lov wit ha again even if u disvirgin ha,cos o dangerous

Dude, the OP is in the category of those two guys you're referring to.
Re: My Long Gone Girlfriend Comes Back, Want Me To Disvirgin Her By Force by eunisam: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2012
Same thing happened to me.oooh I even dtaed this girl for 4 years and we never did apart from the regular romance of a thing.we broke up for two years now.but just last month She came asking me to disvirgin her.that she is ready for it and she also want to start enjoying sex too. she is 23 now.

This is what I did.

Dear, you know this is two years of we not dating,Do you think I have been single all this while?
She said she knows am dating someone else that I should do this just for her and not to date me.
I said,I cannot cheat on my girl friend.better go and take permission from her,if she agrees,then come with her let me disvirgin you in her presence.

Na so church take dismiss be that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong If A Man Doesn't Smoke, Drink Or/and Womanize? / Hackers Leak Nude Pictures Of Iggy Azalea's Boobs Online / My 1st SEX ORGY In Lagos - Too Much Hot Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.