Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:52 AM

Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces (18942 Views)

Leaked Images Of The Infinix Hot 3 Phone / ‘iPhone 5S': Photos Of New iPhone Surfaces / Free Blackberry Unlocking Codes (NOT BLACKBERRY 10 DEVICES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by gabolz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
sheyie2007: Front reminds me of sendo x ..lol tongue
Ose!
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
sun_temi: iPhone users like me call phones like this "Cheap Plastic"

grin grin Bad boy.! Thanks for those Cydia tweaks.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by XxpumpkinxX(f): 2:15pm On Dec 12, 2012
ok dis is cute ...iphones r still sexier tho wink

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Onyenna(m): 2:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Wooow!!! Sooo SEXY!
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by stuhporh: 3:16pm On Dec 12, 2012
ITbomb:
I believe iPhone is the first high end phone you have.
Nokia had that form factor years ago

Actually sony erricson P900, P910i
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Suntemi(m): 3:18pm On Dec 12, 2012
ilugunboy:

grin grin Bad boy.! Thanks for those Cydia tweaks.

You are welcome, bro!
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
Goldenheart: wait till android starts getting unlimited subscription....... no one will remember bb exist........... BB my shoes!!!
until then, up BB!cool
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by caukerzee(m): 4:28pm On Dec 12, 2012
The OS is all that matter. Nokia, LG, windows phone,techno....etc have all tried but iOS and andriodOS(SAMSUNG) still rules!!! Nice try RIM tho!
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
I can see rectangle... With round corners... see u in court

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by ITbomb(m): 5:09pm On Dec 12, 2012
ollah1: I can see rectangle... With round corners... see u in court
If there is patent war in form factor then Ford should be fighting anyone that produce anything on four wheels
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by just4sola: 5:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
rafhell: if it is not android os then i am not interested

Who cares..
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Dubemkelly(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
Provided its slide nd touch.am not interested tho d fon luks kul
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
It performs beautifully well and honestly nokia has really been underestimated. My money has not been wasted and it wudnt b long before microsoft app store catches up as the speed of updates and app releases is quite fast
talktimi: There are 2 versions of this phone coming out january; this touch screen version and one with a keyboard that looks like a regular bold only say e fine pass. The keyboard version will be my next bb afta I dump this jalopy I'm using now.
P.S anyone in the house using a Lumia 920 ? I'd like to knw how it performs. Thanx
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Emmaseremo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
Thumbs up! RIM, hope the normal frezzing of bb phones will be less encountered in this new BB 10 Lseries. #BBrocks#
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Fhemmmy: 7:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Emmaseremo: Thumbs up! RIM, hope the normal frezzing of bb phones will be less encountered in this new BB 10 Lseries. #BBrocks#

I just hope this will bring them back to where they used to be or even better when BB was reigning and have a great share of the market. . . .But from the pix and functionality, this might be the tool to shot them back into limelight . . . .
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by dmcdad: 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2012
azpeculiar: Everyone's copying the iPhone form factor...even RIM!

iFamily...we rule joor!
For life... iPad, iPhone, iPod, iShirt, iShoe, iTrouserz and so on...
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Dabss(m): 8:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
hmm! cheap plastic abi? looks better than iphone 5 jor!

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by dmcdad: 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
looks better than your shapeless iphone 5 tongue
You call iPhone 5 shapeless? A very sleek phone shapeless? I don't think u know what u wrote... Try again
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Dabss(m): 8:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
You call iPhone 5 shapeless? A very sleek phone shapeless? I don't think u know what u wrote... Try again
bros i own an iphone 4. so STFU
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Fhemmmy: 8:35pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:

In terms of look and shape, what is the major difference between it and Iphone 4?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by dmcdad: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
bros i own an iphone 4. so STFU

and is that why u said iPhone 5 is shapeless? Don't be ridiculous
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by dmcdad: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

In terms of look and shape, what is the major difference between it and Iphone 4?
C'mon! Does that make it shapeless?
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by tony4244(m): 8:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
ITS FINE SHA BUT THE SCREEN LOOKS LIKE OLD NOKIA SCREEN AND THE BACK LOOKS LIKE CHEAP PLASTIC... LIKE THE BACK OF BB TOUCH.
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Fhemmmy: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
C'mon! Does that make it shapeless?

I never said it is shapeless and yes, has a shape, but is it worth the hype?

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by dmcdad: 8:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I never said it is shapeless and yes, has a shape, but is it worth the hype?
It seems u didn't read the post b4 the one I quoted. Plz do, then u will knw why I made that comment
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Dabss(m): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
and is that why u said iPhone 5 is shapeless? Don't be ridiculous
so you think the iphone 5's shape is better than the 4/4s's? thin is not beauty.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
dmcdad:
It seems u didn't read the post b4 the one I quoted. Plz do, then u will knw why I made that comment

I think you are the one that need to read my post well, Sir . . However, the phone has shape but not sure if it worth all the hype.

1 Like

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Fhemmmy: 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
so you think the iphone 5' shape is better than the 4/4s's? thin is not beauty.

Lol
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by dmcdad: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Da_b¤§§.:
so you think the iphone 5's shape is better than the 4/4s's? thin is not beauty.
No probz.. At least I've learnt that the iPhone 5 is shapeless becuz of it's thin nature
Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by Dabss(m): 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
this is what i call a beautiful device

Re: Leaked Images Of The New Blackberry 10 L Series Phone Surfaces by dmcdad: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I think you are the one that need to read my post well, Sir . . However, the phone has shape but not sure if it worth all the hype.
I see...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flashback: Landphones And "Telephone" Numbers / Facebook Fined $5 Billion For Breaching Users' Privacy / Pictures From TECNO SPARK 20 Series Launch And TECNOxAFCON Sponsorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.