Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

Pride and Staff Motivation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pride and Staff Motivation (619 Views)

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV / Merrybet Punt For Pride III / Key Stone Bank Fires Senior Management Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pride and Staff Motivation by power2motivate: 5:47am On Dec 12, 2012
Are your employees proud of the work they do? Sure they may take more money or job security over being proud of their work, but if you’re looking to improve staff motivation and to motivate your employees, pride may be the secret key to unlocking your employee’s staff motivation.

Here’s the key formula:
Find out what your employees find challenging about their job
Coordinate training programs to improve employee capabilities in this area of their work
Provide employees with greater responsibility & sales incentives for these types of jobs
Recognise their achievements with recognition programs & employee rewards
As a sales rep many moons ago, my employer out of nowhere asked what I found challenging about my job. After thinking about it for a few days, I returned to my employer and told them that closing deals was what I found most challenging about my job and that closing a deal gave me a great burst of motivation. Only a few weeks later, my team attended a company-held seminar featuring some incredible speakers that provided us employees with some very rewarding insights into how we could fine tune the parts of our job we found most challenging.

Pretty soon, the lead hunting aspect of my job began getting picked up by those sales reps who found that part of the job challenging and I was out on the road non-stop closing deals with my new skills and getting recognised for work that I was proud of. Overall, the process motivated our staff beyond belief, allowing us to exceed our sales targets by 148% over the next three months.

So if you’ve looking to improve staff motivation with recognition programs and employee rewards program , always remember that an employee having pride in their work can be the ultimate motivator. Give your employees ways to be proud of their skills to see the incredible results that staff motivation and recognition programs can have on your business.

Power2Motivate offers creative employee sales incentive program , employee rewards program and sales incentive programs that increase employee recognition and employee motivation.
Re: Pride and Staff Motivation by APFM(m): 5:21pm On Dec 20, 2012
Nice.
I have subscribed to be inspired
Re: Pride and Staff Motivation by newspapers: 3:04am On Sep 27, 2014
Staff Motivation not only gets the work done but it gets it done in a Fun kind of way - http://www.divanaija.com.ng/staff-motivation-impact-student-performance/

(1) (Reply)

Fresh And Ripe Pineapples For Sale / A Sure Way To Earn Online Following Simple Guilds 100% Guaranteed / Newly Employed Driver Steals Company Truck On First Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.