Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,229 members, 7,780,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:15 PM

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? - Culture (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (95052 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

fake hair and distractions show beuty of blacks to those who are blind.......notice your black negroid women always show thier boooty......what does that say.....lmao

that somali girl is in traditional somali attire, she looks classy and a wifey type, she has real hair and has confidence, she represents the noble confidence of the somali people.\\

How do you know they could have permed their hair like this.

Just Saiyan. undecided And either way they still look better than Somali girls.

And being married is overrated!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
*Kails*:
Im not gonna lie kid...those gals are hot.

But i have a twist...why dont both of u guys show women from both sides in their natural state.

Random women....

what do u think i have posting lol

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

just keep doing your thing......only the intellegent know how you have been slaying yourself......
You slayed yourself before we even started. grin

You're the one who said theres a such thing as Negroid genes. grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 8:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:
You slayed yourself before we even started. grin

You're the one who said theres a such thing a Negroid genes. grin

reread your statement......lol

kails can help if you need it.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2013
*Kails*:
Im not gonna lie kid...those gals are hot.

But i have a twist...why dont both of u guys show women from both sides in their natural state.

Random women....

Hey im just trolling. This is funny.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2013
while there is no gene that is called negroid.

certainly there are genes that manifest themsleves and create the look that is share by those who are negroid. Any time this is not the case, its because of intermixxing or mutations.

You will find isolated people who are negroid, who look negroid after thousands of years.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2013
kails check out my ethiopian thread

the first song, i think you will fall in love with it....its a ethiopian love song.

https://www.nairaland.com/1259667/ethiopian-music-culture
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9: while there is no gene that is called negroid.

certainly there are genes that manifest themsleves and create the look that is share by those who are negroid. Any time this is not the case, its because of intermixxing or mutations.

You will find isolated people who are negroid, who look negroid after thousands of years.

ROFLMAO!!! I already been over that with you with this post...
KidStranglehold:

LMAO!!! What a fail argument...Stop trying to act like I am trying to compete with horners when horners are not even the lightest Africans...The Khoisan people take that title.

[img]http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images/blog/Eric_B/YoungSanWoman[/img]

As for narrow noses...The oldest date of narrow features are found in Kenya and Tanzania. NOT the horn...Sorry. cry

As for curly/straight hair. That can be found throughout some populations in Africa. Even certain ethic groups in Uganda. Curly/straight hair was not originally found in horners, but in Northern Nubian/Egypt most likely. Stop acting like Horners were the original people of those characteristics.

But more importantly...

These people from Darfur carry E1b1b1 to the max.
[img]http://www.janpronk.nl/image/Geneinaornei094.jpg[/img]
Horners and other East Africans carry Elb1b...Just look at the map!!! grin grin grin

Not only that, but those people from Darfur do in fact speak Afro-Asiatic. Say hello to your brethren!!! cool

Meanwhile Fulani people carry E1b1a to the max...

Look where E1b1a is mostly found Somalia9... grin grin grin

Also Fulani people DO NOT speak Afro-Asiatic, but Niger-Congo. And being a nomad doesn't mean anything.

And this one...
KidStranglehold:

I already told your dumba$$ that environment and climate plays an effect. These are your brethren Somalia9.

They like your Somalia bretherns both carry E1b1b1...

Yet they don't look like you. grin Why ignore your brothers?

500 years is not enough for the environment to play an effect on phenotype. Here is a link that confirms environments play a role on phenotypes.
http://classes.biology.ucsd.edu/bild1.SU1.07/documents/BILD1-Lect14.pdf

And again the early Europeans didn't orginally look like modern day Europeans.

So there you go. smiley

And I already shown you West/Central Africans with narrow noses! And prove that there is a Negroid gene...If you can. wink

OWNED!

Give up! You lost this argument with Phenotypes and Genetic already. cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:

ROFLMAO!!! I already been over that with you with this post...

And this one...

Give up! You lost this argument with Phenotypes and Genetic already. cool

one day you will understand that all you did here today was run around in circles from genetics to looks, all you have done was demean your people, especially your women, their is no honor in that. I hope you learn to pick your battles next time. 19 is young but you should be smart enough to know to leave alone things you know little of.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9: kails check out my ethiopian thread

the first song, i think you will fall in love with it....its a ethiopian love song.

https://www.nairaland.com/1259667/ethiopian-music-culture

Will do asap.
Busy atm.

Lol yall take care. Ttygs!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2013
somalia9:

one day you will understand that all you did here today was run around in circles from genetics to looks, all you have done was demean your people, especially your women, their is no honor in that. I hope you learn to pick your battles next time. 19 is young but you should be smart enough to know to leave alone things you know little of.

slowpoke your the one going in circles! LMAO! No one has demeaned anything. What you're not understanding is African diversity and that Negroid is not genetically defined. I showed West/Central Africans with Narrow features to show you that the term 'Negroid' is NOT genetically defined. Now your trying to project that I have self hate. Get real dude. You are obviously ignorant of African diversity and Genetics.

Back to Somalinet witcha!!!
http://www.somalinet.com/
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold:

slowpoke your the one going in circles! LMAO! No one has demeaned anything. What you're not understanding is African diversity and that Negroid is not genetically defined. I showed West/Central Africans with Narrow features to show you that the term 'Negroid' is NOT genetically defined. Now your trying to project that I have self hate. Get real dude. You are obviously ignorant of African diversity and Genetics.

Back to Somalinet witcha!!!
http://www.somalinet.com/

We all know that negroids have the most self hate thus suffering from low self esteem. Look at the condition of black americans. I didn't know you could overcome the human biological need to take care of your offsprings, but black men have proven me wrong. They have kids out of wedlock and have created baaastards all over this country.

The black men run after anyone who isn't their black women. The black women have become sedetary and have gotten obese. They buy foreign women's hair for thousands of dollars. Despite coming to this country as slaves, they have taken every cosmetic oppertunity to look like the white man's women.

And despite west africans being thousands of miles away from black americans, they too have gone through the same thing. The women wear weaves and bleach their skin. When one confronts they become confrontational.

Even those who are young online will take a few light skin women and pretend their entire people look like this, they take pictures of black women who are photo shopped with fake hair from god knows where and pretend its their natural hair.

If all this does not amount to self hate then the whites who invented this word must redefine it, because as of now this word describes black negroids to a T.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
^^I'll respond to the above post when I get back from college. wink
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
KidStranglehold: ^^I'll respond to the above post when I get back from college. wink

O.k.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:39am On Apr 17, 2013
grin

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:46am On Apr 17, 2013
cool

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by RandomAfricanAm: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
@KidStranglehold
This topic has gone on waaay to long. This is just going in a circle and you're chasing. Please, just finish it off and stop playing with your food. I've seen at least two nonsense topics along these lines. Below I've framed the remaining argument now just deal the death blow so it can be stickied for any future references.

This conversation has 3 core components - (here is the wood to make the coffin):

1.Somali(horners) are geneticaly not related to other Africans. They are geneticaly related to [insert outside group here]
2.All Africans(other) have a phenotype different from Somali(horners) therefore Somali(horners) are not geneticaly related to Africans
3 All Somali(horners) have a phenotype same as/similar to each other therefore Somali(horners) are not geneticaly related to other Africans

Problems with this line of logic - (here are the nails to seal it together):

1.Misunderstanding of the difference in what's "genetically determined" V.S "heritable"
2.Misunderstanding of Correlation vs. Causation (implied causal relation between phenotype & personality)
3.Propogation of colonial era "true negro" & "hamitic hypothesis" myths/themes

This conversation has 3 core components - (here is the wood to make the coffin)

1.Somali(horners) are geneticaly not related to other Africans. They are geneticaly related to [insert outside group here]

Right here the argument gets boxed into Africa. Because somali cluster to other Africans.

RandomAfricanAm:

2.All Africans(other) have a phenotype different from Somali(horners) therefore Somali(horners) are not geneticaly related to Africans

Right here the argument gets boxed into Somalia. Because other groups outside the horn has the same phenotype.

somalia9: while there is no gene that is called negroid.

KidStranglehold:

LMAO!!! What a fail argument...Stop trying to act like I am trying to compete with horners when horners are not even the lightest Africans...The Khoisan people take that title.

[img]http://www.amoeba.com/dynamic-images/blog/Eric_B/YoungSanWoman[/img]

As for narrow noses...The oldest date of narrow features are found in Kenya and Tanzania. NOT the horn...Sorry. cry

As for curly/straight hair. That can be found throughout some populations in Africa. Even certain ethic groups in Uganda. Curly/straight hair was not originally found in horners, but in Northern Nubian/Egypt most likely. Stop acting like Horners were the original people of those characteristics.

But more importantly...

These people from Darfur carry E1b1b1 to the max.
Horners and other East Africans carry Elb1b...Just look at the map!!! grin grin grin

Not only that, but those people from Darfur do in fact speak Afro-Asiatic. Say hello to your brethren!!! cool

Meanwhile Fulani people carry E1b1a to the max...

Look where E1b1a is mostly found Somalia9... grin grin grin

Also Fulani people DO NOT speak Afro-Asiatic, but Niger-Congo. And being a nomad doesn't mean anything.

Also...

^^^Why are you keep ignoring this question? cool

Which one is not African? A,B,C,D or E?

KidStranglehold:
ROFLMAO!!!By do that you're making it worse for yourself. grin

I already told your dumba$$ that environment and climate plays an effect. These are your brethren Somalia9.

They like your Somalia bretherns both carry E1b1b1...

Yet they don't look like you. grin Why ignore your brothers?

500 years is not enough for the environment to play an effect on phenotype. Here is a link that confirms environments play a role on phenotypes.
http://classes.biology.ucsd.edu/bild1.SU1.07/documents/BILD1-Lect14.pdf

And again the early Europeans didn't orginally look like modern day Europeans.

So there you go. smiley

And I already shown you West/Central Africans with narrow noses! And prove that there is a Negroid gene...If you can. wink

3. All Somali(horners) have a phenotype same as/similar to each other therefore Somali(horners) are not geneticaly related to other Africans

At this point any position can only survive in Somalia itself amongst somali. Any other assertions run into points 1 & 2. All you have to do is simply point out somali with so a called "negroid" phenotype and the position dies on the spot ...unless someone gets board and wants to argue with themselves in a tight Tight TIGHT circle that is points 1-3.

Problems with this line of logic: - (here are the nails to seal it together)

1.Misunderstanding of the difference in what's "genetically determined" V.S "heritable"

...But while the Fundamental Principle seems intuitively plausible, it is either irrelevant to the Herrnstein-Murray argument, or simply false. To see the problem, we need first to understand that the term "genetic" has two senses. In the next section, I describe those senses in some detail: to put the point schematically for now, "genetic" can mean either genetically determined or heritable. Once that distinction is in place, the problems for the Principle follow. Again, to put the point schematically for now: if "genetic" is used to mean genetically determined, then IQ is not genetic, and the Principle is therefore irrelevant. If "genetic" is used to mean heritable, then IQ is genetic but the Principle is false. In neither case, however, does the Principle support the Bell Curve's claim about genetic differences in IQ.

Two Senses of "Genetic"

To understand The Bell Curve's fallacy, we need to distinguish two concepts: the ordinary idea of genetic determination and the scientific concept of heritability, on which all Herrnstein's and Murray's data rely. Genetic determination is a matter of what causes a characteristic: number of toes is genetically determined because our genes cause us to have five toes. Heritability, by contrast, is a matter of what causes differences in a characteristic: heritability of number of toes is a matter of the extent to which genetic differences cause variation in number of toes (that some cats have five toes, and some have six). Heritability is, therefore, defined as a fraction: it is the ratio of genetically caused variation to total variation (including both environmental and genetic variation). Genetic determination, by contrast, is an informal and intuitive notion which lacks quantitative definition, and depends on the idea of a normal environment. A characteristic could be said to be genetically determined if it is coded in and caused by the genes and bound to develop in a normal environment. Consequently, whereas genetic determination in a single person makes sense - my brown hair color is genetically determined - heritability makes sense only relative to a population in which individuals differ from one another - you can't ask "What's the heritability of my IQ?"

For example, the number of fingers on a human hand or toes on a human foot is genetically determined: the genes code for five fingers and toes in almost everyone, and five fingers and toes develop in any normal environment. But the heritability of number of fingers and toes in humans is almost certainly very low. That's because most of the variation in numbers of toes is environmentally caused, often by problems in fetal development. For example, when pregnant women took thalidomide some years ago, many babies had fewer than five fingers and toes. And if we look at numbers of fingers and toes in adults, we find many missing digits as a result of accidents. But genetic coding for six toes is rare in humans (though apparently not in cats). So genetically caused variation appears to be small compared to environmentally caused variation. If someone asks, then, whether numbers of toes is genetic or not, the right answer is: "it depends what you mean by genetic." The number of toes is genetically determined, but heritability is low because genes are not responsible for much of the variation.

Conversely, a characteristic can be highly heritable even if it is not genetically determined. Some years ago when only women wore earrings, the heritability of having an earring was high because differences in whether a person had an earring were "due" to a genetic (chromosomal) difference. Now that earrings are less gender-specific, the heritability of having an earring has no doubt decreased. But neither then nor now was having earrings genetically determined in anything like the manner of having five fingers. The heritability literature is full of cases like this: high measured heritabilities for characteristics whose genetic determination is doubtful. For example, the same methodology that yields 60 percent heritability for IQ also yields 50 percent heritability of academic performance and 40 percent heritability of occupational status. Obviously, occupational status is not genetically determined: genes do not code for working in a printed circuit factory.

More significantly, a child's environment is often a heritable characteristic, strange as this may seem. If degree of musical talent is highly heritable and if variation in the number of the child's music lessons depends on variation in musical talent, then the number of music lessons that a child gets may be heritable, too, despite not being genetically determined. In fact, recent studies of heritabilities of various features of childrens' environments show substantial heritabilities for many environmental features - for example, the "warmth" of the parents' behavior toward the child. Even number of hours of TV watched and number and variety of a childs' toys shows some heritability. If this seems unintelligible, think of it this way: variation in these environmental properties is in part due to variation in heritable characteristics of the child, and so the environmental characteristics themselves are heritable. Readers of The Bell Curve often suppose that a heritable characteristic is one that is passed down in the genes, but this identification is importantly flawed. The number and variety of a child's toys is not passed down in the genes. Heritability is a matter of the causation of differences, not what is "passed down" ....

How Heritability Misleads about Race

Ned Block
Department of Philosophy
NYU

Kittles and Keita (2004) also note the vast genetic diversity of Africans, and how similar looking people may not possess the same DNA pattern. A DNA lineage may also include people who do not look the same outwardly.

"Individuals with the same morphology do not necessarily cluster with each other by lineage, and a given lineage does not include only individuals with the same trait complex (or 'racial type'). Y-chromosome DNA from Africa alone suffices to make this point. Africa contains populations whose members have a range of external phenotypes. This variation has usually been described in terms of 'race' (Caucasoids, Pygmoids, Congoids, Khoisanoids). But the Y-chromosome clade defined by the PN2 transition (PN2/M35, PN2/M2) shatters the boundaries of phenotypically defined races and true breeding populations across a great geographical expanse. African peoples with a range of skin colors, hair forms and physiognomies have substantial percentages of males whose Y chromosomes form closely related clades with each other, but not with others who are phenotypically similar. The individuals in the morphologically or geographically defined 'races' are not characterized by 'private' distinct lineages restricted to each of them."
(S O Y Keita, R A Kittles, et al. "Conceptualizing human variation," Nature Genetics 36, S17 - S20 (2004)

2.Misunderstanding of Correlation vs. Causation (implied causal relation between phenotype & personality)

I.E. A persons' behavior isn't caused by their phenotype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zyruPbgxyM

3.Propogation of colonial era "true negro" & "hamitic hypothesis" myths/themes

outdated phrases like "sub saharan black african negroid type" ...are nothing more then sad, obvious, potentialy deadly, and OUTDATED attemps to restrict the phenotype of Africans to a "true negroid" look or pretend Africans aren't in all four corners of Africa.

In its harmless state the fula ethnic group were refered to as "whites" & kenyan burial remains are rediculously called a "mediterranean type". Now in it's deadly form Tutsi were "hamites"(black skinned whites ) and Hutus were "true negros" which led to rwanda genocide of 750,000 +/- Tutsi.

At the same time the notion that Amazigh are "white Berber/Arabs" and those others are "black Africans" leaves Amazigh to struggle alone up north against Arabs who want to project an Arab society by not letting Amazigh teach/propagate their indiginous African language and culture.

The trick is that deliniating an area (geneticly, phenotypicaly, or geographicaly) doesn't mean areas outside aren't related or even the same. Example: appalachia is a designated region of the U.S but just as "American". Likewise Amazigh are just as "African" as anyone else with a culture, language, & DNA(paternal) indiginous to Africa. They also have an archetectural complex common to the North, South, East, and West of the sahara

Perpetuating the notion of a culturaly, historicaly, geneticaly(PN2clade) seperate "Sub saharen african" is simply false. Fight someone else about the blackness or negroidness(I say get the basics down 1st)

@KidStranglehold If that's not enough base material for you to finish this silly argument off then I don't know what to tell you.

Now If the argument was simply "Somali are their own cultural ethnic group. If you want to open trade relations for things somali have for sale or open a defense agreement fine. Otherwise please don't bother us" that would be a whole other ball game. If people want to be left along so be it. But when false scentific statements are made about genitcs and such in an attempt to add weight to an argument; that has to be called out for what it is.

As a matter of fact culture has more of a determining effect on your life, kids life, how you look(fat/skinny), environment, what environment your kids inherit, etc. then pretty much anything else. I'd mention that way before genetics or phenotype.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
undecided Oh great.... another black unity thread
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2013
H-Star89:
undecided Oh great.... another black unity thread

black unity my a55......i hope somalia can leave african union and kick out those hiv aids carrying monkeys soldiers in somalia.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
somalia9:

black unity my a55......i hope somalia can leave african union and kick out those hiv aids carrying monkeys soldiers in somalia.

i was being sarcastic
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
Lol na wah for all of una oo.
Smh....nairaland and the culture section esp. has truly suffered.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Blyss: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2013
somalia9:

Never going to happen, ace. They will continue to pore in by the hundreds of thousands yearly, and will eventually overtake your nation by means of sheer numbers, wealth and means of outside influence. They will eventually subjugate you to second class in your own native nation. Resistance is futile, the Bantu invasion is in full force and there is absolutely nothing you can or any other Somali can do about it.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:18am On Apr 18, 2013
there is absolutely nothing you can or any other Somali can do about it.

obvious troll bait. grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 3:03am On Apr 18, 2013
Blyss:

Never going to happen, ace. They will continue to pore in by the hundreds of thousands yearly, and will eventually overtake your nation by means of sheer numbers, wealth and means of outside influence. They will eventually subjugate you to second class in your own native nation. Resistance is futile, the Bantu invasion is in full force and there is absolutely nothing you can or any other Somali can do about it.

this coming from the ancestors of the slow africans who got kidnapped than enslaved....ni999a plz

white men with guys couldnt subjucate us, so you think a bunch of gorillas with guns will? i beg to differ

its been 10 years and 18,000 negroid soldiers and you guys still havent managed to take down a few somali kids lol.....so much so that the somali president has offered amnesty if alshabaab gives up.....hahahhha

negroids and power, military might shouldnt be used in the same sentence....its like an hiv victim lecturing about the importance of good health.....
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:05am On Apr 18, 2013
Sorry I took so d*mn long to respond my racist Somali brother from another mother.grin

I was busy and things came up. Anyways I'm back and lets get this party started again. cool
somalia9:

We all know that negroids have the most self hate thus suffering from low self esteem. Look at the condition of black americans. I didn't know you could overcome the human biological need to take care of your offsprings, but black men have proven me wrong. They have kids out of wedlock and have created baaastards all over this country.

Like those Somali men do their women in Canada, Australia and the UK? grin

somalia9:
The black men run after anyone who isn't their black women.

Incorrect....Most black men date black women. People are usually attracted to people of their same group.

somalia9:
The black women have become sedetary and have gotten obese. They buy foreign women's hair for thousands of dollars. Despite coming to this country as slaves, they have taken every cosmetic oppertunity to look like the white man's women.
How?

somalia9:
And despite west africans being thousands of miles away from black americans, they too have gone through the same thing. The women wear weaves and bleach their skin. When one confronts they become confrontational.
Why are you obsessed with weave? grin

And I hope you know, not only Black women wear weave but white women too.

somalia9:
Even those who are young online will take a few light skin women and pretend their entire people look like this, they take pictures of black women who are photo shopped with fake hair from god knows where and pretend its their natural hair.
1. Looks of black people vary.
2. What do you mean photo shopped? You don't need weave to have straight hair...Have you ever heard of a perm?

Dominicans are masters of that.

Somalia9 you seem to have an obsession with people of West-Central descent. I mean why are they always on your mind. You seem to always try to project things onto them like they are obsessed with your Somali people! LMAO! But in actuality you just desperately want them to be obsessed to make you feel better.

somalia9:
If all this does not amount to self hate then the whites who invented this word must redefine it, because as of now this word describes black negroids to a T.

Stop obsessing over people of West-Central African descent! grin

Its not healthy.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 4:08am On Apr 18, 2013
@RandomAfricanAm

I don't know what you were trying to prove with that long post, but I wasn't taking this debate with somalia9 seriously. I was just educating him how Negroid can not be genetically defined. I was not trying to prove to him that Somalis were Africans, otherwise he would twist and say I am 'obsessed' with Somali people. This 'silly' argument dragged on long, because I wanted it to. It was fun ripping his claims a part.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 5:28am On Apr 18, 2013
ur own map shows somalis are as close to negroids as asians

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2013
*stays out of it!* grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
KidStranglehold: 2. What do you mean photo shopped? You don't need weave to have straight hair...Have you ever heard of a perm?

bro you should check out my "beauty of natural hair" thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/1037444/beauty-natural-hair-thread

use some of those sisters lol.

we look best with our natural hair..just saying.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-AvrnM0S_cqA/TrCfY0Pjp2I/AAAAAAAAASc/dVksTMVoUrg/s1600/NATURAL%2BHAIR%2BSTYLE%2B2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-22cklCEb800/UCJMsm1zzHI/AAAAAAAAaZs/moUZpvjd6BM/s400/Big-Natural-Hair+best+natural+hair+products+kurlee+belle.jpg[/img]
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:24am On Apr 19, 2013
^^^I was just trying to state that straight hair on a black person doesn't necessarily means she is using weave. She could have permed it and there are many ways besides weave to straighten your hair. Anyways cool thread! smiley
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by somalia9: 1:27am On Apr 19, 2013
KidStranglehold: ^^^I was just trying to state that straight hair on a black person doesn't necessarily means she is using weave. She could have permed it and there are many ways besides weave to straighten your hair. Anyways cool thread! smiley

lol.....so you need chemicals to make hair straight........even then black women rarely grow hair that is long, even then it is nappy hair......

somali hair.........

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 1:36am On Apr 19, 2013
^^LOL! All I am saying is you keep thinking bw with straight hair need weave, when thats not the case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7EiYMzqYkA

With afro texture hair you can have any type of style. Did you know the Ancient Egyptians used chemicals to straighten their hair?
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0305440311002743

I use to talk to this Egyptian guy and he said most of modern Egyptians have curly hair...While tightly curled to kinky type hair is most common among native Egyptians, wavy hair among native Egyptians actually occurs most often in the SOUTH especially in southern Upper Egypt. And is actually most common among NUBIANS!!! Who are the blackest group in Egypt.

Anyways I don't really care about straight or non straight hair. Just educating you. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You / Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo / Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.