Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (95323 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:55am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Blacks outside of the African Continent are taught this Afrocentric Fallacy Fairytale that the word African is Synonymous with Black African/Negroid

This is the reason why Blacks outside of Africa spit this crazy talk about how "All Africans are Black Africans"

When the truth is, it is probably the most genetically mixed continent in the world excluding both Americas for obvious reasons.

I can only speak from an Enlightened Self Confident Black Male's point of view who does not seek the forced conversions of "Mixed" African groups as a means of claiming other cultures.

I am a Realist, and not one who seeks to corrupt history and science to suit my own personal "Africa Equals Black" Agenda that Many Delusional Afrocentric people subscribe to as a Means of Empowering a Low Self Esteem

"Blacks" sole purpose in claiming anything and everything "African" as "Black" in modern day in nothing more than an attempt to distort history and claim other peoples achievement and genetics.

In other words, Black Negro History is far too boring and simplistic so we need to borrow from our "mut" slash "mixed" races closer to the all world inventing Arabs to make our own history relevant.

Look at some of the Greatest West African Empires, and you will find Islam.

Look at some of the Greatest African Conquerors of Europe....you will find Islam.

Yet, A Black Afrocentric will want you to foolishly believe Muhammad was brought to Africa "Magically" with no genetic influence of Arab Middle Eastern Conquer.

Not only does it stop there...they will also want you to believe that not only did Blacks Adopt Islam...but they also were the "lead rulers" of Islamic Indoctrinated "African" Empires.

Let's take America for Example...

600 years from now...lets say there was no video, television and detailed written historical accounts of America during our time.

Black Afrocentric principals would have you believe that the United States of America was a "Black" Ran Western Hemisphere Empire...solely on the Reasons of Ancient Archeological Evidence of Michael Jordan's Buried Bones and Black Humans who have operated in the United States Military.

Ignoring the main core true fact that..America's "Leadership" is/was/ ran by [size=30pt]Whites[/size]

It is the Same with Africa.

Where Ever Islam came, Arabs ruled over the Blacks beneath them. (Exception Being Senegal Region)

..."The Black Moors"....What a Joke..get real

Just because your nation has "soldiers" of Black Negro stock...does not mean it's Leadership was of Black Negro Stock.

...Here is what an Afrocentric will counter with out of Desperation..

.."But...But...They were African"....

Oh ok

As if Africa is not home to 9 Trillion Varied Genetic Groupings.

..Suddenly, The "Diversity" is no Longer Claimed...and "Suddenly" It's all One "Race"...

LmL Hilarious i tell ya.

This post is full of complete idiocy. Again Negroid doesn't correlate with race. Everyone knows African is not exclusively "black". But "black" is a void term really.

These Negritos of Southeast Asian are considered "black:
[img]http://abagond.files./2009/09/orang_asli3.jpg[/img]

Yet they are genetically distant from Africans. The majority of Africans in Africa still carry a majority of African haplogroups whether it be high in frequencies or low. Pn2 still connects all people on the African continent and that a FACT.

Tutsi people are Bantu people, yet they don't have the stereotypical so called true Bantu look.
[img]http://robertlindsay.files./2009/05/tutsi-2.jpg[/img]

And don't give me that useless Tutsi were originally Hamitic, because that was already debunked.

Also Islam has nothing to do with race. African Islam is different from Islam in the Near East. And everyone practice Islam from Africans, Arabs, Turks, Persians, Asians, Central Asian, East Asians and South Asians.

Arabs never ruled over Africans. Actually North Sudanese people whooped Arabs asses. The Arabs married their way into Sudan.

Prove to me that Arabs ruled over Africans in Africa.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 04, 2013
somalia9: Their were no arabs ruling over somalia and ethiopia ever in history.

Despite that somalia is 100 percent muslim. Arabs were ruled by persians, turks, berbers and all these people ruled under the authority of Islam

LMAO!!! Whats funny is Ethiopian Axumite empire actually controlled part of the Arabian peninsula.
[img]http://alternatehistory.com/discussion/attachment.php?attachmentid=89915&stc=1&d=1262383653[/img]

Which explains East African DNA in some Near Easterners. Persians considered Arabs "savage barbarians".
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 04, 2013
somalia9: ^ royal why does morpheus and [size=18pt]Kails[/size] and others go around saying ethiopians and somalis are the same as them(negroid)?

Whats wrong with ur people? Its kinda sad wallahi.

why is my name in your post?
i have not been in this section in like a day nor have i been on this thread for a while.
keep your discussions between yourself and morpheus, BETWEEN THE TWO OF YOU. Don't mention my name in some weak attempt to stir up pathetic and STALE drama..

Thanks.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

This post is full of complete idiocy. Again Negroid doesn't correlate with race. Everyone knows African is not exclusively "black". But "black" is a void term really.

No everyone does not know...hence the reason why we have been arguing with the same people on this forum for Multiple Months

Had you actually taken the time to study the threads and my position on race you would not have made such rubbish post......

Pay attention and read all 90 million threads this somali topic is involved in before you jump into a conversation and argue a position "Royal" has already laid down on a myriad of thread.

LmL i Swear Nairaland has some of the most lowly intelligent people to ever lay down font lol
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

These Negritos of Southeast Asian are considered "black:
[img]http://abagond.files./2009/09/orang_asli3.jpg[/img]

Again Go read our discussion before you jump into a conversation and "Support" Royal's stance while failing to comprehend vague rhetoric.

KingMichael777: Tutsi people are Bantu people, yet they don't have the stereotypical so called true Bantu look.
[img]http://robertlindsay.files./2009/05/tutsi-2.jpg[/img]

And don't give me that useless Tutsi were originally Hamitic, because that was already debunked.

I guess the Part about me being an Atheist is something that Completely flew over the Top of your small brain ehh Brah? Lol

KingMichael777: Arabs never ruled over Africans. Actually North Sudanese people whooped Arabs asses. The Arabs married their way into Sudan.

Prove to me that Arabs ruled over Africans in Africa.

Stop Embarrassing yourself with this Arab Muslim Apologist Stupidity.....

This is the same moronn who said northern Sudanese "Arabs" are innocent of Murdering Christian Black South Sudan Civilians?

...Who brought this fool up out of the dead?...Lmao Posting this Nonsense.

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 04, 2013
I don't have to prove Arabs ruled over Blacks when entire Black Populations were forced to migrate because of Radical Arab Muslim Conquer....

Just say your a foolish Black Muslim, and keep it moving Michael.

We have all seen your ridiculous post Playing apologist for Northern Sudanese And their genocide...

How the hell can anyone dispute Arab Muslim Conquer on the African Continent when entire African Nations that were once of another Genetic Code have been overthrown and taken over As Arabic.

How could a fool utter such?....

How could a fool utter such with Arab Muslim Genocides taking place in modern day over "Black" Africans

Go kick rocks fool and stop jumping into discussions you have no clue about LmL

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

No everyone does not know...hence the reason why we have been arguing with the same people on this forum for Multiple Months

Had you actually taken the time to study the threads and my position on race you would not have made such rubbish post......

Pay attention and read all 90 million threads this somali topic is involved in before you jump into a conversation and argue a position "Royal" has already laid down on a myriad of thread.

LmL i Swear Nairaland has some of the most lowly intelligent people to ever lay down font lol

Oh my...Sorry for not reading and actually researching ALL 90 million threads. *Rollseyes*

I got on you because you were trying to correlate "Negroid" with race. And using terms such as Negro and Negroid which are outdated. So who really is lowly intelligent.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jan 04, 2013
This Idiott is going to walk into a thread, jump into a conversation with the [size=16pt]main person[/size] on the forum who writes "Blackness is a Fallacy" and debate me on the fantasy concept known as Race.....

Man move your dumb azz Out the Way Fam....LmL

Who you can't comprehend my sarc and rhetoric...Then move out the Godamn Way..Lol

what a clown.

Of all people on the forum, [size=15pt]You are going to address "Royal" about the Fallacy Of Racial Classifications?!?..Me?!?..LML[/size]
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:38am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

Oh my...Sorry for not reading and actually researching ALL 90 million threads. *Rollseyes*

I got on you because you were trying to correlate "Negroid" with race. And using terms such as Negro and Negroid which are outdated. So who really is lowly intelligent.

How can i correlate "negroid" with "race" when I have in documented font there is no such thing as Race?

How can i correlate "negroid" with "race" when i have in documented font that somalis can fall under the social and political construct of "black" but not "negroid"

Explain Fool!.

Ill wait....

Jump in a conversation and get embarrassed if you want to

Now explain how am i correlating the two when ALL MY POST ON THIS SUBJECT say the complete opposite?...

Ill Wait. cool

....KingMichael=Retarrd. Plain and Simple...I call it like i see it.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:41am On Jan 04, 2013
Let this be a lesson do not jump into a conversation when you don't know the history behind it..... grin

Fool walking into a discussion 8 levels beyond his primitive comprehension

Now explain how arabs never ruled over blacks when blacks were historically pushed further and further south to escape radical Islamic doctrine

...Lmao@this black Muslim Fool writing this Nonsense.

How the Hell Have Arabs never Ruled over Blacks When they Transported them and Enslaved them?!?!

How the Hell Have Arabs never Ruled over Blacks if they Own Land and Nations that Use to be theirs?!?!?

Man sit cho Dumb azz Down Somewhere Fool! Lmao grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Again Go read our discussion before you jump into a conversation and "Support" Royal's stance while failing to comprehend vague rhetoric.

I guess the Part about me being an Atheist is something that Completely flew over the Top of your small brain ehh Brah? Lol

Stop Embarrassing yourself with this Arab Muslim Apologist Stupidity.....

This is the same moronn who said northern Sudanese "Arabs" are innocent of Murdering Christian Black South Sudan Civilians?

...Who brought this fool up out of the dead?...Lmao Posting this Nonsense.

LMAO mad that I'm getting on your stupidity.

I never implied that you were religious. Hamitic is merely a racial term to describe a certain group FOOL.

If you knew anything about North Sudanese people than you would know THEY ARE NOT ARAB. Dumbass the Sudanese government is also killing native Sudanese people who do not apply by their rules. Doofus so your saying the native Dafur people were killing the South Sudanese people. when They themselves are being killed? That's why I clearly said the people are innocent and its the government that's doing the killings. You're completely clueless on this subject.

Look at you using Eurocentric terms such as "black African".
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: I don't have to prove Arabs ruled over Blacks when entire Black Populations were forced to migrate because of Radical Arab Muslim Conquer....

Just say your a foolish Black Muslim, and keep it moving Michael.

We have all seen your ridiculous post Playing apologist for Northern Sudanese And their genocide...

How the hell can anyone dispute Arab Muslim Conquer on the African Continent when entire African Nations that were once of another Genetic Code have been overthrown and taken over As Arabic.

How could a fool utter such?....

How could a fool utter such with Arab Muslim Genocides taking place in modern day over "Black" Africans

Go kick rocks fool and stop jumping into discussions you have no clue about LmL

You're a funny character. I'm not Muslim. I'm Atheist. I dislike religion. Why do you fancy that I'm a "Black Muslim"?

So me sources of Arabs ruling over Africans. You're getting all hissy that I'm getting on your idiocy. Sure Africans were taking as slaves by Arab, but they were NOT RULED over in Africa. Give me a freaking break.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

LMAO mad that I'm getting on your stupidity.

I roast whoever walks in my font path. It's that Simple LmL if you take it personal that's on you.

KingMichael777: I never implied that you were religious. Hamitic is merely a racial term to describe a certain group FOOL.

Keep exposing your stupidity.....

Ill let you figure out your mistake in this dumb azz post above LmL

KingMichael777: If you knew anything about North Sudanese people than you would know THEY ARE NOT ARAB.

Again with this Nonsense?

You still choose to blindly spit this stupidity?..

Despite their genetics, religion, culture, writing and history all intertwining with Arabs?

They are even "Labeled" as arabs in Population Statistical Data....

Explain how you can not only be labeled...but follow an Islamic Belief while sharing partial genetics of the people you worship and not be labeled Arab?

Whose Islamic Boot did you crawl from beneath of?

Sir i suggest you go back to stealing pics of biracial men and leave scientific and historical discussions to the minds that can comprehend it.

Clearly you are a Primitive being with the intelligence not far exceeding a Tree Branch covered in Wolf Urine.

Will there be anything else Little Man ?.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

You're a funny character. I'm not Muslim. I'm Atheist. I dislike religion. Why do you fancy that I'm a "Black Muslim"?

So me sources of Arabs ruling over Africans. You're getting all hissy that I'm getting on your idiocy. Sure Africans were taking as slaves by Arab, but they were NOT RULED over in Africa. Give me a freaking break.

The Only Idiocy i see is the Dim Witted Nairalander who just wrote the last 21 words of this post.....
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:52am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

How can i correlate "negroid" with "race" when I have in documented font there is no such thing as Race?

How can i correlate "negroid" with "race" when i have in documented font that somalis can fall under the social and political construct of "black" but not "negroid"

Explain Fool!.

Ill wait....

Jump in a conversation and get embarrassed if you want to

Now explain how am i correlating the two when ALL MY POST ON THIS SUBJECT say the complete opposite?...

Ill Wait. cool

....KingMichael=Retarrd. Plain and Simple...I call it like i see it.

Uh..You were using terms such a negro.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:54am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Let this be a lesson do not jump into a conversation when you don't know the history behind it..... grin

Fool walking into a discussion 8 levels beyond his primitive comprehension

Now explain how arabs never ruled over blacks when blacks were historically pushed further and further south to escape radical Islamic doctrine

...Lmao@this black Muslim Fool writing this Nonsense.

How the Hell Have Arabs never Ruled over Blacks When they Transported them and Enslaved them?!?!

How the Hell Have Arabs never Ruled over Blacks if they Own Land and Nations that Use to be theirs?!?!?

Man sit cho Dumb azz Down Somewhere Fool! Lmao grin

There are still blacks in North Africa and North Africa has always been mixed way before the Arab conquest. Fool!

How the hell am I Muslim?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 04, 2013
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/su.html

Here is the Cia Factbook...

Under Ethnic Groups for Sudan..

[size=24pt]What does it say Fool??[/size]

..Oh Ok.

Anything Else Little Man?

Go steal another biracial man's picture to compete with Royal and his Prettii-Ness and stop jumping into conversations you have no clue about....

Michael...Does it not say Arab ...Little Boy?...

Now go ahead and spit some more nonsense about how the Arab Northern Sudanese were not "ruling" over the "Blacks" of Southern Sudan.

I got 1997 Jordans with More Brain Cells then this Moronn. cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

Uh..You were using terms such a negro.

Sir the Poster i replied to used the term Negro as Well

Therefor it is only right i reply to his post with the correct terminology he presented in his post.

I believe the man said "Yoruba are Negroid"...

now once again...Care to elaborate on how Northern Sudanese are not Arabs ?...

Ill wait.
cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

[i]Again with this Nonsense?

You still choose to blindly spit this stupidity?..

Despite their genetics, religion, culture, writing and history all intertwining with Arabs?

They are even "Labeled" as arabs in Population Statistical Data....

Explain how you can not only be labeled...but follow an Islamic Belief while sharing partial genetics of the people you worship and not be labeled Arab?

The majority of Sudanese Y-DNA is African E haplogroup and they speak African Afro-Asiatic. Arab is just a culture. Sit down dumbass.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

There are still blacks in North Africa and North Africa has always been mixed way before the Arab conquest. Fool!

How the hell am I Muslim?

Nobody ever uttered there were no "blacks" in north africa

However they are "Ruled Over by Arab Islamic Oppression"...This Is Fact

Again for the 5th time...Care to explain how Northern Sudanese Arabs were not Ruling over South Sudanese Blacks...

Again...Ill wait.
cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

The majority of Sudanese Y-DNA is African E haplogroup and they speak African Afro-Asiatic. Arab is just a culture. Sit down dumbass.

Haplogroups do not define "Race".....

"Race" does not exist.

Arab is an Ethnicity and many of these people who have invaded from the middle east carry a separate genetic coding from Black Africans...

Now for the 6th time....as i already posted the link showing they are arab...

Do you care to explain how Northern Sudanese Arabs were not ruling over Black South Sudanese?

..I am still waiting sir
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:03am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/su.html

Here is the Cia Factbook...

Under Ethnic Groups for Sudan..

[size=24pt]What does it say Fool??[/size]

..Oh Ok.

Anything Else Little Man?

Go steal another biracial man's picture to compete with Royal and his Prettii-Ness and stop jumping into conversations you have no clue about....

Michael...Does it not say Arab ...Little Boy?...

Now go ahead and spit some more nonsense about how the Arab Northern Sudanese were not "ruling" over the "Blacks" of Southern Sudan.

I got 1997 Jordans with More Brain Cells then this Moronn. cool

You're clearly a dumbass. Arab is not a fcking race. The people of the Swahili coast considers themselves Arab yet they look more like they stereotypical African.

Sudanese Y-DNA is still predominantly African E haplogroup. Prove me wrong halfwit! You're clueless about genetics.

And I never stole a pic of a biracial man. FOOL!
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 04, 2013
The same haplogroups that have Chadic Speakers Under R1B western europe right?

Oh so Some Chadic Speakers are White?

Haplogroups do not define the imaginary concept of race...try that bullshit on someone much less intelligent than the great Royal

Now Again, Explain how the Northern Sudanese Arabs were not ruling over the South Sudanese Blacks...

I am still waiting.....

..... grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

You're clearly a dumbass. Arab is not a fcking race.

This idiott posted a quote of mine pointing to "Ethnicity" and stating Arabs....on Cia WorldFactbook

and replies with a post claiming someone uttered "Arab is a race"

Sir where is the post that states such?

Are you mad right now and just failing to decipher my colorful font? Or Just an Utter Moronn who thinks "ethnicity" means "race"?

....which one Sir?.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 04, 2013
*Opens Bottle of Orange Juice*

...I am still waiting brah.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Sir the Poster i replied to used the term Negro as Well

Therefor it is only right i reply to his post with the correct terminology he presented in his post.

I believe the man said "Yoruba are Negroid"...

now once again...Care to elaborate on how Northern Sudanese are not Arabs ?...

Ill wait.
cool

Arab IS NOT A RACE! Similar to how Hispanic is NOT A RACE. They're are White,black, mixed and Asian Arabs.

Prove to me that Sudanese Y-DNA is not predominantly African E.

North Sudanese people and modern Upper Egyptians(South) have tropically body limbs similar to other Africans! Most Arabs like other middle Easterners are COLD ADAPTED.

Most North Sudanese people look like this little girl:
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 04, 2013
Brah speed it up....

EXPLAIN HOW NORTHERN SUDANESE ARABS(PROOF ALREADY PROVIDED) WERE NOT RULING OVER THE BLACK SOUTH SUDANESE?

i am waiting for this answer sir.

.....?

Where is the Post Stating Arabs were a Race Sir?.....

Have you been brutally back into a corner this badly we have resorted to fabricating nonsense....?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2013
Show me One Post where Royal says Arabs are a Race.

Stop Fabricating Bullshit to hide from the fact you are boxed into a corner and can't answer the question....

For the 8th time explain how Northern Sudanese Arabs were not Ruling over South Sudanese Blacks..

....You continue to duck this question and Bloviate about some random nonsense that no one wrote or uttered.

Could it be because you know when the Link was posted showing their ethnicity as Arabs you were wrong? undecided ??
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:13am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: The same haplogroups that have Chadic Speakers Under R1B western europe right?

Oh so Some Chadic Speakers are White?

Haplogroups do not define the imaginary concept of race...try that bullshit on someone much less intelligent than the great Royal

Now Again, Explain how the Northern Sudanese Arabs were not ruling over the South Sudanese Blacks...

I am still waiting.....

..... grin

Again North Sudanese people are not genetically related to Arabs. The originally Arabs are those of the Arabian peninsula.

So is this:

Is genetically related to this:
[img]http://www.futuregov.asia/media/photologue/photos/2009/May/26/cache/Arab_man_on_phone_gallery_display.jpg[/img]

You're clueless most Sudanese people don't even consider themselves Arab outside Sudan. Heck North Sudanese people like The Nubian and Nuba people don't consider themselves Arab.

North Sudanese people are native Africans just like the South Sudanese. And you say "race" doesn't exist. Yet you think North Sudanese are not African because they don't look like the stereotypical African. Give me a freaking break. *Rollseyes*
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 04, 2013
https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/su.html

I posted the damn link and the Moronn is still trying to deny that Northern Sudanese are an Arab Group.....

What are you retardedd?....

Are you trying to Imply their are no Genetic Differences between the Northern Sudanese arabs and Nilotic Groupings such as the Dinka?

....You can't be that Retardedd.......Unless you truly are?

There is no such thing as race.

That does not subtract from the fact diversity differences between groups exist.

Hence the reason the south sudanese are discriminated against by the northern sudanese arabs.

...Now answer the question...

For the 9th time explain how Northern Sudanese Arabs were not Ruling over South Sudanese Blacks..

...Lml The Guy is a Dunce. grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Brah speed it up....

EXPLAIN HOW NORTHERN SUDANESE ARABS(PROOF ALREADY PROVIDED) WERE NOT RULING OVER THE BLACK SOUTH SUDANESE?

i am waiting for this answer sir.

.....?

Where is the Post Stating Arabs were a Race Sir?.....

Have you been brutally back into a corner this badly we have resorted to fabricating nonsense....?

LMAO!!! You're a very funny character "Great Royal." Trying to twist things.

Your playing out like Arab is a race, why are you disagreeing with me that North Sudanese are native Africans? Which they are. It was just Native Africans ruling over other Native Africans.

Stop trying to demonize all Sudanese people because of their corrupt and evil president. Most North Sudanese people hate Al-Bashir. Northern Sudanese like the Nubians don't even consider themselves Arab/
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

Again North Sudanese people are not genetically related to Arabs. The originally Arabs are those of the Arabian peninsula.

So is this:

Is genetically related to this:
[img]http://www.futuregov.asia/media/photologue/photos/2009/May/26/cache/Arab_man_on_phone_gallery_display.jpg[/img]

You're clueless most Sudanese people don't even consider themselves Arab outside Sudan. Heck North Sudanese people like The Nubian and Nuba people don't consider themselves Arab.

North Sudanese people [size=20pt]were[/size]native Africans just like the South Sudanese. And you say "race" doesn't exist. Yet you think North Sudanese are not African because they don't look like the stereotypical African. Give me a freaking break. *Rollseyes*

Read what i highlighted....

They [size=20pt]"Were"[/size]...You Idiott.....

Past Tense....

IF THERE IS NO GENETIC DIFFERENCE THEN WHY DID YOU JUST ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT THEY "were" Fool?..Lmfaooo grin grin

Now for the 10th time....Answer the Question...Explain how Northern Sudanese Arabs were not Ruling over South Sudanese Blacks..

This guy is literally one of the biggest idiotss On the Godamn Forum...lol

Race does not exist...Genetic Diversity does not constitute a "race". Race is a social and Political Creation...

Now answer the Question...Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.