Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? (95266 Views)

Black girl says Somalis & Ethiopians Are Beautiful Because Of their Features / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Somalis, Ethiopians, Eritreans Are Superior (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2013
Either you are mixed or you are Pure....there is no such thing as "Majority"

The mixed admixture within them is enough to justify their own "racism" against their south sudanese brothers.

They are not genetically the same.

Now answer the question and stop ducking it LmL

They are Arabs. end of.

Stop using the word "African" to describe a race..."Africa" is a continent, with many varied genetic groups

"Africa" does not mean Black.

Majority of North East Africans have Middle Eastern Blood Flowing through them.

How can a Continent Genetic "Mut" be a Native of one place fool?

His genetics come from Two Diff Continents.

There is nothing native about a Hybrid.

Were their Native Middleeastern and African Muts prior to Invasion?

Nope.

Therefor they are properly labeled as Arab.

They use this to justify racism against the south sudanese....

Yet you claim this is a Media Creation

So the South Sudanese have made this all up?!?

All one huge elaborate Plot Ehhh? LmL

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Majority is Not Pure!!!

They are Genetic Hybrids Like i originally wrote...which you blindly walked into this thread trying to claim otherwise.

Race does not exist.

Ill give you an example of How Race does not exist.

Say we were to call a pure black person an individual possessing 100% ssa dna.

Now...

How can the president of the United States be considered "Black" if he does not fit that criteria?

You see, The political and social definitions of race contradict and supersede it's scientific language.

Thus meaning...Race can't operate or exist if both meanings counter each other

Now for the Last time my small little primitive brain negroid....Race does not Exist...

The Political Criteria Trumps the Scientific One.

And for the 15 time...Explain how Northern Sudanese Arabs are not ruling over Black South Sudanese?
grin

You're a fcking idiot and know nothing of this subject. And lol at you calling me a Negroid, getting desperate I see Eurocentric Royal. wink

AGAIN NO ONE ON THIS EARTH IS PURE! If Northern Sudanese people are mixed, than African Americans are too.

You have no argument dude, I already fcking know race does not exist. If race does not exist than you would agree that Northern Sudanese people are African because the majority of their DNA is African. Similar to African Americans.

Try to debunk this:

Just read what the red quote says.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777: If Northern Sudanese people are mixed, than African Americans are too.

Precisely My Foolish Young One. cool

KingMichael777: AGAIN NO ONE ON THIS EARTH IS PURE!

Where the hell did you get no one on this Earth is Pure?

Many West African Groups have recorded little to no Admixture.

See the Admixture Charts posted in the Ethnic Tribal Section.

Do i have to post the Admixture Charts for you of the Plethora of 100% groups with no admixture?

Or do you possess the intelligence to properly navigate the forum? grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Either you are mixed or you are Pure....there is no such thing as "Majority"

The mixed admixture within them is enough to justify their own "racism" against their south sudanese brothers.

They are not genetically the same.

Now answer the question and stop ducking it LmL

They are Arabs. end of.

Stop using the word "African" to describe a race..."Africa" is a continent, with many varied genetic groups

"Africa" does not mean Black.

Majority of North East Africans have Middle Eastern Blood Flowing through them.

How can a Continent Genetic "Mut" be a Native of one place fool?

His genetics come from Two Diff Continents.

There is nothing native about a Hybrid.

Were their Native Middleeastern and African Muts prior to Invasion?

Nope.

Therefor they are properly labeled as Arab.

They use this to justify racism against the south sudanese....

Yet you claim this is a Media Creation

So the South Sudanese have made this all up?!?

All one huge elaborate Plot Ehhh? LmL

More barking and no biting. Non of this counters my claims

I don't think you agree that race doesn't exist or you're just clueless about genetics. EVERYONE IS GENETICALLY MIXED! African Americans are more mixed than Somalis, yet Somalis don't have that stereotypical Negroid look. Genetically AA's are a mixed group. I'm starting to believe you think race exist because you're using terms such as "PURE". Everyone is MIXED. BUT for example a English person may be MORE genetically European than a Greek person. Yet both are genetically mostly EUROPEAN!

It doesn't matter because it get worse for your dumbass:

As you can see with the map almost all of Sudanese Y-DNA is African E3b1.

E3b1 people:
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777: KingMichael777: AGAIN NO ONE ON THIS EARTH IS PURE!

I see purity up there....

Now think of another lame excuse to say "Northern Sudanese are not Arabs because no one on earth is pure"

...Go head ..think of something else ignorant to say LmL grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2013
Again with the Haplogroups defining The Fallacy Of Race Nonsense?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0weSbf0TsZ0

You mean like these Haplogroups?^^^

Haplogroups do not support multi race theories sir.

nor is "African" A Race....LmL

So are Chadic Speakers White Sir?

Yes or No?....

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2013
I Got all Night Brah cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Do i have to post the Admixture Charts for you of the Plethora of 100% groups with no admixture?

I can see your post are getting shorter due to lack of confidence.

By the way your speaking you do not believe race doesn't exist. No group on Earth is pure. The only least mixed people are the Khoisan people of South Africa and the Hadza people of East Africa.

Nobody is "PURE". To be able to be "Pure" you have to be isolated. By being isolated you're not part of a civilization.For a civilization to develop, contact must be made. The Khoisan people were living in the stone age until Bantu people came brought them into the Iron age. Thus civilizing and thus Khoisan people carrying some West/Central African DNA.

Do you get this ¿Entiende usted?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

I can see your post are getting shorter due to lack of confidence.

By the way your speaking you do not believe race doesn't exist. No group on Earth is pure. The only least mixed people are the Khoisan people of South Africa and the Hadza people of East Africa.

Nobody is "PURE". To be able to be "Pure" you have to be isolated. By being isolated you're not part of a civilization.For a civilization to develop, contact must be made. The Khoisan people were living in the stone age until Bantu people came brought them into the Iron age. Thus civilizing and thus Khoisan people carrying some West/Central African DNA.

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2013
That's 7 straight point you have been countered on

You claim there is no purity in The world slash Africa

I post you proof of Pure Ethnic Groups

You claimed Nothern Sudanese are not Arab

I posted you a link showing they are listed as Arab

You then changed your stance to "I never said they were not Arab"

...LmL

You try to use haplogroups to define "race"(something that does not exist) yet i post a video of chadic speakers holding r1b markers...

Are Chadic Speakers White Sir?

No.

Haplogroups are nothing more than to link us to common ancestors.....

Haplogroups show what we "were" not what we are.

You claimed Northern Sudanese Arabs are "Native Africans"

How can "Native Mixed Muts" of two separate continents be Native to only One?......

Again...

Another foolish point countered...

So what is plan Z for you Sir?...
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

Excuse read the charts posted before you again engage in this "no one is pure nonsense" to justify Northern Sudanese Racism towards the South Sudan "Blacks"

KingMichael777: Nobody is "PURE". To be able to be "Pure" you have to be isolated. By being isolated you're not part of a civilization.For a civilization to develop, contact must be made. The Khoisan people were living in the stone age until Bantu people came brought them into the Iron age. Thus civilizing and thus Khoisan people carrying some West/Central African DNA.

Right so the Admixture Charts showing The Yoruba at 100% ssa must have concluded they were isolated and not part of a Civilization?.....

Along with the plethora of other groups featuring no admixture.

Clearly, they were part of any Civilization.....

I guess the Oyo Empire was all Imaginary...

You are about 0-12 in this thread Sir?

Proceed to the Next Post.....So i may engage in devouring that Future rubbish as well..

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

I see purity up there....

Now think of another lame excuse to say "Northern Sudanese are not Arabs because no one on earth is pure"

...Go head ..think of something else ignorant to say LmL grin

Nice try but this doesn't prove anything.

The you're charts don't clarify if its MtDNA, Y-DNA or Autosomal DNA that they're talking about.

Just admit you're clueless about genetics and admit that you do believe race exist. tongue
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2013
The Guy got countered on his nonsensical claim of such that "No one is Pure" by picture evidence of admixture charts and then gets mad with a face full of egg saying the only plausible way someone can be pure is by isolation.

"This does not prove anything"...

Mwuaahha What A slowpoke..

I thought the only way you could be pure was to be isolated and living in the Stone Age? grin

..If that is true...Find me Documented evidence of Yoruba Admixture somewhere. LmL wink

...Proceed to the Next Post. grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: That's 7 straight point you have been countered on

You claim there is no purity in The world slash Africa

I post you proof of Pure Ethnic Groups

You claimed Nothern Sudanese are not Arab

I posted you a link showing they are listed as Arab

You then changed your stance to "I never said they were not Arab"

...LmL

You try to use haplogroups to define "race"(something that does not exist) yet i post a video of chadic speakers holding r1b markers...

Are Chadic Speakers White Sir?

No.

Haplogroups are nothing more than to link us to common ancestors.....

Haplogroups show what we "were" not what we are.

You claimed Northern Sudanese Arabs are "Native Africans"

How can "Native Mixed Muts" of two separate continents be Native to only One?......

Again...

Another foolish point countered...

So what is plan Z for you Sir?...

¡Dios mío!!!! More futile words. Northern Sudanese people are a Arabized group, like the Swahili people off the coast of East Africa. Do you know what "Arabized" means?

I already PROVED to you that Northern Sudanese people are genetically and phenotypically AFRICAN!

Your chart didn't clarify if they're talking about MtDNA, Y-DNA or Autosomal DNA. Do you freaking know ANYTHING ABOUT GENETICS?

You're getting annoying and repetitive.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2013
...The STone Age.... grin

...Lmfao

Yo man, slap that next post up here brah...So i can clown you somemore

By the way are the Chadic Speakers White?...

..... grin

...Surely by your criteria they must be "White"?..Right?...

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777: I already PROVED to you that Northern Sudanese people are genetically and phenotypically AFRICAN!

African is not a Race, "Africa" is a Location and Continent You Silly Primate....Lmfao grin

Wtf is "African"..

Other than a Location...

There is no "African" Race of People

Stop Embarrassing yourself

Proceed to the next post please..... grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: The Guy got countered on his nonsensical claim of such that "No one is Pure" by picture evidence of admixture charts and then gets mad with a face full of egg saying the only plausible way someone can be pure is by isolation.

"This does not prove anything"...

Mwuaahha What A slowpoke..

I thought the only way you could be pure was to be isolated and living in the Stone Age? grin

..If that is true...Find me Documented evidence of Yoruba Admixture somewhere. LmL wink

...Proceed to the Next Post. grin

Dude you're clueless about genetics. The chart didn't clarify if they're talking about MtDNA, Y-DNA or Autosomal DNA.

I already proved to you that North Sudanese people are genetically and phenotypically African.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: ...The STone Age.... grin

...Lmfao

Yo man, slap that next post up here brah...So i can clown you somemore

..... grin

...Surely by your criteria they must be "White"?..Right?...

Are African Americans white since they carry up to 20% or more European DNA? Your point?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

African is not a Race, "Africa" is a Location and Continent You Silly Primate....Lmfao grin

Wtf is "African"..

Other than a Location...

There is no "African" Race of People

Stop Embarrassing yourself

Proceed to the next post please..... grin

In genetics we use to terms such as African, Asian, Eurasian or European. Black and white are void terms.

You're the one that used terms such as "pure negro".

You're just clueless of this subject. I'm way beyond your league. Just admit it and shut up. cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777: By the way your speaking you do not believe race doesn't exist. No group on Earth is pure. The only least mixed people are the Khoisan people of South Africa and the Hadza people of East Africa.

Where are you getting this Nonsense That No One is Pure from?..LmL

More Importantly, You contradict your claims of Sudanese being "Genetically African" by turning around saying They have Outside Africa Blood in them....

Which one is it fool?..Make up your Mind?. lol grin

Northern Sudanese are Arabs.......Part Genetically,All the Way Culturally and Religiously

Now shall i ask my question again or are you going to argue that they are Pure Native Black Africans while countering your Own Point mid way through your Post Again?

I tell you one thing...You definitely aren't the brightest guy in the world.

...What angle are you going to take next Man?......

No Ethnic Group is Pure of Admixture?...Oh that's right you already took that foolish angle lol grin grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 04, 2013
Anybody Notice how the Chadic Speakers and R1B Was posted and the moronn completely stopped talking about Haplogroups defining fantasy classifications known as "Race"....

...What happened brah?

Are Chadic Speakers White?

I have countered so many points of yours in this thread you completely abandon even discussing the points you were countered on.....

I thought Haplogroups defined "race"?....

..What happened?... grin

Stick to Stalking little Arab Girls on Facebook and Leave Grown Man Discussions to Grown Men. lol
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Where are you getting this Nonsense That No One is Pure from?..LmL

More Importantly, You contradict your claims of Sudanese being "Genetically African" by turning around saying They have Outside Africa Blood in them....

Which one is it fool?..Make up your Mind?. lol grin

Northern Sudanese are Arabs.......Part Genetically,All the Way Culturally and Religiously

Now shall i ask my question again or are you going to argue that they are Pure Native Black Africans while countering your Own Point mid way through your Post Again?

I tell you one thing...You definitely aren't the brightest guy in the world.

...What angle are you going to take next Man?......

No Ethnic Group is Pure of Admixture?...Oh that's right you already took that foolish angle lol grin grin

OMG you're an idiot. I NEVER denied Northern Sudanese having outside mix. I alway said that their DNA is PREDOMINANTLY AFRICAN!

Just give up, you lost this debate. I already proved that Northern Sudanese are genetically African and phenotypically because MOST of their DNA is African. You're just clueless of genetics.

You'll be needing this:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-wzDZ2dZJMC4/T1lfNrL8lJI/AAAAAAAACAY/7Qy26wUOiOI/s1600/white+flag.jpg[/img]
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

OMG you're an . I NEVER denied Northern Sudanese having outside mix. I alway said that their DNA is PREDOMINANTLY AFRICAN!

Kid you denied it for Months...

We argued over this same topic many times and many threads before

You just have finally come to the realization that an overwhelming amount of evidence is on my side so you are forced to admit they are not Pure

..Which brings me back to my original question that you DARED tried to debate me on...

[size=20pt]For the 19 Time...[/size]....LmL How were Northern Sudanese Arabs not Ruling Over South Sudanese Blacks??

How is that not considered Arabs ruling over Blacks?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Anybody Notice how the Chadic Speakers and R1B Was posted and the moronn completely stopped talking about Haplogroups defining fantasy classifications known as "Race"....

...What happened brah?

Are Chadic Speakers White?

I have countered so many points of yours in this thread you completely abandon even discussing the points you were countered on.....

I thought Haplogroups defined "race"?....

..What happened?... grin

Stick to Stalking little Arab Girls on Facebook and Leave Grown Man Discussions to Grown Men. lol

slowpoke you said this:

And I said this:
"Are African Americans white since they carry up to 20% or more European DNA? Your point?"

You still have not proven that the predominately Y-DNA in Northern Sudanese people are AFrican E! That even proves that they were not conquered by Arabs, otherwise the majority of their Y-DNA would be Eurasian J1.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I stalk Arab girls? grin

Sit down boy, you lost this debate badly.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

You just have finally come to the realization that an overwhelming amount of evidence is on my side so you are forced to admit they are not Pure

..Which brings me back to my original question that you DARED tried to debate me on...

[size=20pt]For the 19 Time...[/size]....LmL How were Northern Sudanese Arabs not Ruling Over South Sudanese Blacks??

*Waits for Answer*

*Looks for Lighter and Dutch*

Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2013
Rotflmfao@the Chadic Video completely going over his Head.... grin

I can't believe the dude replied with this...

KingMichael777:

slowpoke you said this:

And I said this:
"Are African Americans white since they carry up to 20% or more European DNA? Your point?"

...You must be about 12 years of Age. It's becoming very Clear. Wow what a Moronn

Lmao Are you going to answer my question Brah? grin
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

You haven't proven any.

How many times do I have tell you that Northern Sudanese are a "Arabized group, but STILLNATIVE AFRICAN!

Just because SOME Arabized Sudanese people claim they are Arab does not mean they're the same as Arabs from the Arabian peninsula. My god your intellectually BANKRUPTED! Northern Sudanese people are still native Africans.

Your futile words will not save you.
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 04, 2013
الملكي فوق الله: Rotflmfao@the Chadic Video completely going over his Head.... grin

I can't believe the dude replied with this...

...You must be about 12 years of Age. It's becoming very Clear. Wow what a Moronn

Lmao Are you going to answer my question Brah? grin

No. Your logic just sucks. Your question is worthless because Northern Sudanese people are Arabized Africans but are still genetically related to other Africans. Your question is worthless like most you claims bruh. cool
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

You haven't proven any.

How many times do I have tell you that Northern Sudanese are a "Arabized group, but STILL NATIVE AFRICAN!

How can a Mixed Genetic Breed of Two Separate Continents Be Native to One.....

...Again...

It's clear you are only about 12 years of age.

Explain this.

I have seen no definitive proof of Northern Sudanese Containing no Outside Admixture Source.

Which would be completely illogical considering the surrounding groups.

Of course it would only be Logical to a 12 year old who stalks arab girls on Social Media Sites, but that's another story.

How can a Mut be a Native of Continent?

The question would be, did those many muts of North Africa hold that physical appearance prior to invasions from the middle east.

The Answer is No.

Again...How can a Mut/Mixed Breed be native to the Continent?
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2013
KingMichael777:

No. Your logic just sucks. Your question is worthless because Northern Sudanese people are Arabized Africans but are still genetically related to other Africans. Your question is worthless like most you claims bruh. cool

All Humans are Genetically Related.

Try again, and this time don't slay yourself with such a dumbazz Comment

I will say that again...

ALL HUMANS ARE GENETICALLY RELATED.....smh...LmL
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2013
So if they are Genetically Identical, then how do they differentiate who to Kill,Maim,Slaughter and Go After Sir?

Your nonsensical stubborn rants allude to a notion and fallacy that their genetics have no Impact on the Origin of their Discrimination

Therefor the question must be ask...

Then Why was the Genocide Taking Place?

A Genocide by the Ethiopian Government on the Anuak has Also taken place during the same time period...

I suppose Middle Eastern Genetics Played no Role in that Either Ehhh? LoL wink
Re: Do Somalis,ethiopians And Eritreans Consider Themselves As Whites? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2013
The Tales of an Arab Muslim Apologist, By a Black Fool Name Michael.

Proceed to the next post Please.

A Long Drawn Out Pause....

I guess the word "Umm" is slowly seeping through his Mouth

Interesting to see what the next time stamp of the next post will be considering your name has been sitting in here forever trying to concoct another Angle.

Viewing this topic: الملكي فوق الله, KingMichael777(m)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Photo: Meet The Mami Water People From Osun Oshogbo / 9 Marriage Taboo Ishan People Have That Will Amaze You / Strange Scenes From Coronation Of Oba In Benin Kingdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.