Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song - Music Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song (3037 Views)

Upload Your Song Lyrics For Free / Let Me Critic Your Song / Would Like Your Song Played And Get A Chance To Be Interviewed On Radio? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Illv: 10:03am On May 17, 2013
Y'all should download red sea by this wicked lyricist vicky i,the title is redsea via www.one9jamusic.net/what a creative rap in addressing societal issues metaphorically with loads of punchlines/the boy is good

Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Yiga(m): 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2013
broz pls i need it,yigalee1@yahoo.co.uk. thanks alot
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Inioluwa280(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
inioluwaolojede@gmail.com
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by youngdizzey(m): 5:49pm On Aug 11, 2013
World-famous@etisalatng.blackberry.com
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by youngdizzey(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2013
Love good music? No dull,

Click on the link to download, listen and share

http://www.hulkshare.com/WORLD_FAMOUS

"Anom Eba"...by G.I.B.
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by iammizay(m): 5:49pm On Aug 13, 2013
miccsalone@gmail.com
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Indifferent(m): 11:50pm On Aug 20, 2013
Foxyfokoy@yahoo.com
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Tarenaija(m): 1:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
Mail
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by noob03saibot(m): 7:06am On Sep 12, 2014
Vokes9810@gmail.com thanks in advance brother.
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by noob03saibot(m): 7:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Vokes9810@gmail.com thanks in advance brother
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by musicpromoter1(m): 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
Adekayode79@gmail.com
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by mustyhboy(m): 8:57am On Oct 02, 2015
Arbeola13:
Xup brodas, i just bought an ebook on how to promote music online and attain large number of downloads and i have decided to share it with fellow artiste FREE OF CHARGE.
The shit in the ebook rili meks sense my tracks i uploaded on hulkshare reached over 3k downloads in less than 2weeks.
If you ar an artiste lik me and u want this ebook drop your email address and your phone number
i will send it to you via email or sms.

NB: im just tryin 2 help and i neva ask anybody for money or recharge and if i do mek God punish me.

sannimustapha@gmail.com
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Hhhuggieb(m): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2015
Listen to ALL GAS NO BRAKES by HUGGIE B OCHOA #np on #SoundCloud
https://soundcloud.com/gerald-jackson-huggie-springher/all-gas-no-brakes
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Flairoqy(m): 10:48am On Dec 01, 2015
officialmavelloz@gmail.com
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Charismatic107: 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2015
Iamayxcess@gmail.com...tanx
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Macwytt(m): 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2015
Cmacwytt@yahoo.com
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by lovelyS(m): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2015
@Arbeola13 please send to my email

Siedof2000@yahoo.com
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Flawlessangel(m): 10:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
TrixOfficial:
Check out this female rapper.. She spits fire and I ain't talking dragon

TRIX- ROCK YOUR BODY
http://thathit.com/play/9s7zds

@Trix_Dope

are you trix or are you representing trix?
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Flashysounds: 6:19am On Jan 31, 2016
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!

Record a song for #6000 with free online promotion and shoot your video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube for free. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter for free. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez, interviews,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do contact 07032617747 Or 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Flashysounds: 6:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
VALENTINE PROMO

Get your song recorded for as low as #6000 which includes mixing with mastering with quality production guaranteed and get access to our free online promotion platform and also shoot your quality video for as low as #60,000 with free online promotion which also involves promoting your video on youtube without cost. Both audio production and video production will get bbm and whatsapp broadcast,also promoted on facebook and twitter without any cost. You can also contact us for jingle recordings,Mixing, Mastering,video editing,Consultation Services,voice overs, training on music production to become a professional music producer,training on how to be a professional DJ, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . You can also contact us for cheap and affordable music promotions like alaba mix,online,radio/tv,caller tunez,affordable advert placement for your kind of business, website creation,Logo/ graphics design, creation of artist page,etc at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.
INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp 07032617747 Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

NOTE
Promo ends on the 29th of February,2016.
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Macwytt(m): 8:06pm On Feb 25, 2016
Arbeola13:
Xup brodas, i just bought an ebook on how to promote music online and attain large number of downloads and i have decided to share it with fellow artiste FREE OF CHARGE.
The shit in the ebook rili meks sense my tracks i uploaded on hulkshare reached over 3k downloads in less than 2weeks.
If you ar an artiste lik me and u want this ebook drop your email address and your phone number
i will send it to you via email or sms.

NB: im just tryin 2 help and i neva ask anybody for money or recharge and if i do mek God punish me.

cmacwytt@yahoo.com
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Abraham221: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2016
Abraham.bidemi221@gmail.com
Re: How To Attain Over 3,000+ Download Of Your Song by Flashysounds: 6:09am On Feb 29, 2016
Get your song recorded for as low as #8000 which includes mixing and mastering with quality production guaranteed with free online promotion and hypes on facebook and twitter. You can also contact us for our cheap and affordable services like advert placements,logo/graphics design,website creation,jingle recordings,Mixing and Mastering,caller tune,radio/tv promotion,alaba mixtape/selection,online promotion,event packaging/shows,video editing,video shooting/coverage,voice overs, training on how to become a professional music producer, training on musical instruments of your choice, voice training and other Entertainment services. . . all at cheaper and affordable fees you can't resist.

INTERESTED?
For bookings and enquiries,do Whatsapp Or Call 09098639991. We are here to render to you the best of quality service. Try us and you'll never regret you did.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Does It Take To Record A Single In The Studio / Talented Upcoming Artist Needed / Free Download This Unique And Latest Nigerian Gospel Rap Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.