Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds (9128 Views)

Mutual Funds / Senate Exposes Pension Funds Looters- N1tr Money Meant For Pensioneers / Collecting Pension Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by OjujuCalabar(m): 1:19pm On Dec 12, 2012
emmysenior: kill him oooooooooooo...................
You are funny oh. As if you are not with us inside this Naija. Don't be surprised if this man will not contest and win election come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by jamace(m): 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2012
Imagine this! shocked angry sad This is the more reason the PENCOM should be scrapped. Workers should be paid off after meritorious service to the nation.
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by mmmustapha(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
grin grin grin THIS IS SUPER STORY, NIGERIANS R UnBeLiEvabLe. Imagine 1 man taking care of 159billion which he can NeVeR spenD 4 Rest of HIs LifE
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by taharqa: 1:59pm On Dec 12, 2012
Make una dey read article well b4 una dey mk noise! They didnt say d guy stole #159bn. The money is from 2005-2011 and what d Senate want to get info about hw d money was expended in d said period and they want d guy to give info in dier investigatn; d problem is dat dis Maina hv always maintaind dat sm membas of d Senate committee, and d on-and-off fight bw dem hv bn going on for sm time

2 Likes

Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by Dee60: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
While the boss sleeps, the aides help themselves with wanton looting of monumental proportions. How would one individual, a government official, walk away with that stupendous amount?

The courts will do their own granting injunctions!

The house will do theirs, milking off what is left in the name of panels.

The perils of the common Nigerian continues!

Okupe wants to assure us that corruption is being fought. He is doing well at his job!

What manner of political class do we have?

The poor on the street is warning. If the poor has nothing else to eat, he will pounce on the rich.

Failed leaders who are working to fail the nation. But they shall not succeed. That is our prayer.
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by doofanc: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
taharqa: Make una dey read article well b4 una dey mk noise! They didnt say d guy stole #159bn. The money is from 2005-2011 and what d Senate want to get info about hw d money was expended in d said period and they want d guy to give info in dier investigatn; d problem is dat dis Maina hv always maintaind dat sm membas of d Senate committee, and d on-and-off fight bw dem hv bn going on for sm time

nonetheless why has he been playing hide & seek with d senate? Why not come not clean?

D senate says they discovered some irregularities in d payments made so far & r seekin clarifications. Thats all.
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by doofanc: 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
taharqa: Make una dey read article well b4 una dey mk noise! They didnt say d guy stole #159bn. The money is from 2005-2011 and what d Senate want to get info about hw d money was expended in d said period and they want d guy to give info in dier investigatn; d problem is dat dis Maina hv always maintaind dat sm membas of d Senate committee, and d on-and-off fight bw dem hv bn going on for sm time
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by Coldfaya(m): 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
Tell we somthing we never hear before. Another drama abi na gragra..........
Buh ppl r terribly wicked oo. U steal 35 or more years sweat of old men. Heartless m.other.f.puckers
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by massaro11: 4:22pm On Dec 12, 2012
Trut: Hehehe.... This jokers are on it again
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by massaro11: 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sure such guys are guarded by team of policemen on daily routine.
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by makaveli1(m): 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
Looool... I've been following this pension issue from day one and blv me its not what yall think.... The Maina guy is innocent and didn't steal as you all have been made to blv.... As the issue unfold yall will get to understand Maina's position in the matter...Calm down!!!
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by HyconBc: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
Sometimes i wonder how I'm eating 3 times in a day managing myself in this NAIJA situations....NIGERIA is doomed !!!
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
Days are gone when people think NNPC is the only money machine in the country. I will reject NNPC job in a heart beat for any pension related task force job. These people don finish us no be small. Nah only billions them dey steal and above 100 billion. That's where the money is today. Even as a young staff straight out of university in any of these pension task force you can make a lot of money. For instance, if the director cuts 30billion, you are sure to get about 20 million from that to keep quiet. As a mid-level staff, expect about 50 -100 million and as near senior staff, expect about 200-500m. Assistant directors and all other managers, will be in the billions. That's how it works. A lot of young guys still haven't realize this. Put your applications there
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by tewoayo(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ole, baraho, thief. If caught, he should be handed over to EFCC.
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by temkemol: 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by majosh: 2:09am On Dec 13, 2012
[quote author=free2ryhme][/quote]
I thought Maina was a Kenyan name... I guess not.
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by sanusimuslim: 8:19am On Dec 13, 2012
I don't even blame Maina because corruption started from the presidency when they want to use #16 billion naira to build official residence for VP then what did you expecting from other civil servant. Are they not human being? I don't even know the kind of house that they want to build whether the house will not use block,cement and water and it will not be on the ground. Nigeria!Nigeria!!Nigeria!!! Maina don't mind them then be thief too
Re: Maina Declared Wanted For N159bn Missing Pension Funds by stantob(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2012
We will not hear about the out come.I'm sure.Another top governmet man is seriously calculating how to loot a Bigger cash.Maybe Billion Dollar not Naira, Naira don't have weight.Corrupt vagabonds!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Helping Revolution Has Taken My Money HELP!! !!!! / My Binary Diary... / Recycle Your Used Battery, Condemned Battery, Scrap Battery, Inverter Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.