Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Download To Reset Your Huawei Modem Unlock Count To Zero - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download To Reset Your Huawei Modem Unlock Count To Zero (22898 Views)

Unlock Your Huawei/zte Old/new Modem Here For Free / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download To Reset Your Huawei Modem Unlock Count To Zero by mckelv: 9:11am On Dec 12, 2012
Maybe you desperately entered wrong code 10 times and huh your huawei modem is now locked permanently to a particular network and you think all hope of unlocking it is gone here is the solution.

Download this small huawei multi-purpose unlocker

you can use to :

Reset permanently blocked modems after the 10 attempts, generate hauwei usb modems unlock (NCK) code and flash code, read modems data, Upgrade your hauwei download/upload speed e.g upgrading download speed from 3.6 MBPS to 7.2 MBPS, upgrade internet modems firmwares and dashboard (user interface profile), Relock already unlocked usb modems`, enable and disable usb modems voice feautures (e.g for making and receiving audio and video calls), Restart usb modem user interface from deskop
Re: Download To Reset Your Huawei Modem Unlock Count To Zero by Onyenna(m): 5:11am On Dec 14, 2012
┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Re: Download To Reset Your Huawei Modem Unlock Count To Zero by Teppy01(m): 10:03pm On May 15, 2013
Pls cn i send my modem imei because i dn't hv megabite on my sim
Re: Download To Reset Your Huawei Modem Unlock Count To Zero by Teppy01(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2013
Dis is my model:e303s-1 imei:867648010540860
Re: Download To Reset Your Huawei Modem Unlock Count To Zero by Sandotusev: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2014
You can unlock Huawei cell phone whit unlock tool from http://www.unlockphonetool.com/ . You just need to follow the guide on the page to get a code for your device.

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Free 40mb Data Plan Using Indian Web Proxy Software / Police Withdrew ₦100,000 From A Man's Account In Enugu Over Laptop Receipt / What Is The Difference Between LAPTOPS And NOTEBOOK?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.