Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft (6517 Views)

Jonathan Seeks Support Of Yoruba Leaders To Get More South-West Votes / Boko Haram Calls For Election Boycott, Jonathan Seeks US Help / Patience's Health: Jonathan Seeks Special Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by EteFlexible: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
DMainMan: USA wil b happy now. De wont even hesitate to come. Their strategic plan is now yielding dividends. De and prominent nigeria politicians have been sponsoring bokoharam to destabilise Nigeria in order to penetrate her government and steal oil. No wonder y they refuse to label this dreadful organisation as terrorist. USA will eventually give those politicians that aid there cause massive wealth.

De av successfully used dis method to steal oil from Iran, Venezuela, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Palestine and many more. De ar not after our development but rather for selfish interest. De hate us and do not want us to grow. They hypocritically assist us with finance because of huge interest rate so dat we wil b bowing for them. Then de wil use this opportunity to command and control us just like fuel subsidy and devaluation of our currency.

War is not gud at all. America wil use dis opportunity to usurp all Nigeria's wealth and control it. I really pity Niger delta peeps. i really do. One of my freind said dat he dreamt that dere wil b drone flown around wit people running helter skelter. I think his dream might come true o .

Former US president, Bill Clinton said there wil b no Nigeria in 2015 when he came to Nigeria in year 2000. US c us as threat to dem in governing Africa just like Venezuela to South America. De ar working towards it through bokoharam and d likes. GOD PUNISH USA, THE KING OF TERRORIST. because U ARE WORLD POWER, U KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR SELFISH INTEREST. HELPING TERRORIST NATIONS LIKE ISRAEL IN KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR THEIR POCKET. D ONLY THING CONSTANT IN LIFE IS CHANGE. U WIL SOON FALL AND VENGEANCE WILL B MADE UNTO U
[size=12pt][/size]

Am sorry that you logged into this site to make a fool of your self with such a stupid comment, Israel is a terrorist nation while Iraq,Iran,Afghanistan,Yemen,Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan are saints. No offence but issues you have no idea about please let it pass and try to know more before coming out to say trash to the general public......
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by ak47mann(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
YES africom has finally arrived,i knew it is just a matter of time b4 boko haram turn to global jihad.I cant wait to join my marine comrades they no am always trigger happy i hope am selected let trash this scumbags..... cool

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by ghettodreamz(m): 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2012
Balderdash.....

Clueless government....

GEJ is a figurehead....

GEJ lacks the attributes of good leadership, little wonder just a group of his followers are more powerful THAN him.

GEJ's Government = Total F9

USA invitation = Advent of modern slavery in Nigeria....

So what the fvck is the essence of Nigeria's independence about?

God Have Mercy... ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by Joeadamu86: 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
I dont see anything wrong if GEJ ask for support to from the US to help us tackle security challenges and and oil theft,it is a step in the right direction...
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by samuelkaykay(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
GEJ,fer not! am solidly behind you but we must begin with you because you are not too innocent.
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by fatimah24: 2:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
Zet72: grin
Which Allah ,the one that is busy destroying north true boko-haram or which one "explain"
no, Allah is d God dat created ur father, fore fathers infact ur whole generations. He also created u nd dat ur stupid mouth dat u r usin to insult Him, he also created d brain u r usin nd which u turned ur own thinkin lyk a chicked.
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by chakula: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2012
fatimah24: no, Allah is d God dat created ur father, fore fathers infact ur whole generations. He also created u nd dat ur stupid mouth dat u r usin to insult Him, he also created d brain u r usin nd which u turned ur own thinkin lyk a chicked.

Inform him faty please. Hopely he will listen!
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by tplacid: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
They are planning and Allah is planning, verily Allah is the best of planners.
Those who do evil are in delusion, they will lose in this world and in the next.
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by igbo2011(m): 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
DMainMan: USA wil b happy now. De wont even hesitate to come. Their strategic plan is now yielding dividends. De and prominent nigeria politicians have been sponsoring bokoharam to destabilise Nigeria in order to penetrate her government and steal oil. No wonder y they refuse to label this dreadful organisation as terrorist. USA will eventually give those politicians that aid there cause massive wealth.

De av successfully used dis method to steal oil from Iran, Venezuela, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Palestine and many more. De ar not after our development but rather for selfish interest. De hate us and do not want us to grow. They hypocritically assist us with finance because of huge interest rate so dat we wil b bowing for them. Then de wil use this opportunity to command and control us just like fuel subsidy and devaluation of our currency.

War is not gud at all. America wil use dis opportunity to usurp all Nigeria's wealth and control it. I really pity Niger delta peeps. i really do. One of my freind said dat he dreamt that dere wil b drone flown around wit people running helter skelter. I think his dream might come true o .

Former US president, Bill Clinton said there wil b no Nigeria in 2015 when he came to Nigeria in year 2000. US c us as threat to dem in governing Africa just like Venezuela to South America. De ar working towards it through bokoharam and d likes. GOD PUNISH USA, THE KING OF TERRORIST. because U ARE WORLD POWER, U KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR SELFISH INTEREST. HELPING TERRORIST NATIONS LIKE ISRAEL IN KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR THEIR POCKET. D ONLY THING CONSTANT IN LIFE IS CHANGE. U WIL SOON FALL AND VENGEANCE WILL B MADE UNTO U
[size=12pt][/size]

I am happy people are starting to wake up.
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by dederocs(m): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
konami001: PREPARE FOR DRONE ATTACKS people...
better for drones to destroy the whole north,than for dumb Abokis to continue killing senselessly.its disgusting.
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by KayDee4: 3:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
Nothing wrong with the Yanks coming to give some support, whatever gets the job done. We just have to be smart about the extent and amount of power we give to them.
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by dederocs(m): 3:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
tplacid: They are planning and Allah is planning, verily Allah is the best of planners.
Those who do evil are in delusion, they will lose in this world and in the next.
stop dreaming,are Afghans not believers of your Allah,u guys better wake up.u think the whole world will stand and watch ur dumb brothers kill innocent souls.its better for the whole nation to be torn apart than for me to be controlled by cows.God punish u,bastard
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by dederocs(m): 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
since them Aboki no wan hear word,i guess its time we start preparing for war...i will gladly pick up my machine guns to kill those useless extremists.prelude to global religious war,better know where u belong...
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by Dee60: 3:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
We should seek their help to govern Nigeria.
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2012
I've been waiting for that for far too long. It is clear the terrorist group would have been curtailed with the best method available or reduced to the barest minimum possible by now if the president has opted for it at the initial time.

We all need to support this move and make sure it becomes reality. The help of the US would be of great service to the nation in this regard. I wish the time to discuss about the problem is over and action is been put into work to get rid of the Boko Haram who are killing innocent Christians and other citizens in the North.

I laud this move by the president!
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by Profidada: 5:57pm On Dec 12, 2012
In my view it is a welcome development. If the us could send enough drones to siphone out the life of imam shekau and islamic fundamentalism in northern nigeria then no sacrifice is too big for us to pay.
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by ejimao: 6:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
I SALUTE MR PRESIDENT! U took a nice decision,if not U.s.a world can't existing,God use them to rescue the world,is better American come and safe naija from fail state she is heading to,and take some oil. than our curroption leader hold our country hostage for another 50yrs,Ghana is taken over nigeria, Ghana pop. Is 20milion,naija about 200milion,naija suppose to be leader in africa bcs of our population,welldone mr president,now u come.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by bleufaucon: 7:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
The main protagonists of our various problems and even the masterminds of terrorism all over the world,coming to aid nigeria in curbing our security difficulties...what a mess!! AFRICOM is a Trojan Horse,Africa be warned! Stop being gullible and flagrantly foolish!!!!
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by hubreality(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2012
Well done, Mr President! We need now, more of US security intelligence and advanced technology than mere assumptions. It can only get better!
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
bleufaucon: The main protagonists of our various problems and even the masterminds of terrorism all over the world,coming to aid nigeria in curbing our security difficulties...what a mess!! AFRICOM is a Trojan Horse,Africa be warned! Stop being gullible and flagrantly foolish!!!!
You are so indoctrinated that you cannot see beyond your nose. Indeed, you never seen the good in this and yet you do no research before spewing out rubbish. What are your sources of information regarding these allusions you just made up in your writing? I am a bit disturbed by your ignorance,it is clear you can't be rescued!
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by Desola(f): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
gen gen...we are finally poised for 2015, the year of the predicted doom.

Bring it on, Jona!

America predicts it, you implement it!

Isokay!
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by oilyngbati2: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
My message to the international community:

Nigeria should be declared a state sponsor of terrorists and all her assets frozen. These assets should only be released only when nigeria has disintegrated.
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by Zet72(m): 7:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
fatimah24: no, Allah is d God dat created ur father, fore fathers infact ur whole generations. He also created u nd dat ur stupid mouth dat u r usin to insult Him, he also created d brain u r usin nd which u turned ur own thinkin lyk a chicked.
Look fatima or whatever u call urself,God created me, not ur Allah that drinks innocent blood from Iraq to Afghanistan to Pakistan to yemen to Syria to Tunisia to Egypt to Libya to Sudan to Somalia & now to northern Nigeria, do me a favour ,count me out of ur allah's creation "no offense".
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
Waw,dsame u.s that are now being a.s.s kick by taliban.We are afraid already.As 4 u slow idiots.Know this,gej is a southerner.So if he make a mistake of inviting u.s in d north.Well boko haram,will look like a child play.U will have an army of million angry northerners,dat will gladly take out their anger,on u southern loud mouths.Be f. u cking careful what u are wishing 4.
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Zet72:
Look fatima or whatever u call urself,God created me, not ur Allah that drinks innocent blood from Iraq to Afghanistan to Pakistan to yemen to Syria to Tunisia to Egypt to Libya to Sudan to Somalia & now to northern Nigeria, do me a favour ,count me out of ur allah's creation "no offense".

dont start insulting peoples faith when nobody said anything about you or your faith , Got that dumba§
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by talk2xp: 12:53am On Dec 13, 2012
Zet72: grin
Which Allah ,the one that is busy destroying north true boko-haram or which one "explain"

You are the biggest M.O.R.O.N on this forum. You just like to display your lack of orientation. Do you read at all? Is education a curse and taboo to your generation? You are an example of an arrogant, dull and backward thinking individual. Thank God for forums like this F.O.O.L.S like you will not have the nerve to speak in public as a result of how retarded you are. If YOU do not know anything about terrorism and the politics that comes with it investigate or forever hold your peace. Abi dem curse YOU to talk?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by stantob(m): 8:55am On Dec 13, 2012
G.E.J, on your marks,get set, gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
This guy go soon run mad.We dey laugh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
Re: Jonathan Seeks US Support To Tackle Boko Haram, Oil Theft by vanstanzy(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
Yeah, yeah, how many time i don heard this $h!7?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Wike Vs Governor Ambode - See Gobe (photos) / Dss Barricades Obasanjo’s Ota Farm Over Islamisation Comment / LASTMA To Investigate ₦11,300 Extortion Allegation – General Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.