Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,484 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:34 PM

. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / . (2807 Views)

Here Comes A New Way To Propose / Hello Guyz, Propose To Me Wid Big Grammar / Many Ways To Annoy/Embarrass Your Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by ChopUrMoni: 4:29pm On Dec 12, 2012

2 Likes

Re: . by Gloriagee(f): 4:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
Yes o...Marriage for all by the year 2012 ba?

After not being myself for 3 months n hooking the fish, what next? Can't the bloke divorce if the real me is dramatically different from the projected me? Anyway, marriage na by hook or crook grin
Re: . by k2039: 4:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
Most guys wont probably ask that girl out until they have exhausted all their options(she will just be a back up)

IMHO, the type of lady portrayed by this post sounds cheap to me, she just doesnt pose any threat or challenge to the guy so she will just end up being used by the guy.
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
The above is actually 10 Ways To Make A Man Flee In 3 Months.

1 Like

Re: . by Gloriagee(f): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
The guy na Dangote tongue
Re: . by LilMizzGood(f): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
binger: The above is actually 10 Ways To Make A Man Flee In 3 Months.
lol so you are saying that you will flee if you get a girl like that? cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2012
binger: The above is actually 10 Ways To Make A Man Flee In 3 Months.
Amen hahaha!

@OP, No. undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2012
LilMizzGood:
lol so you are saying that you will flee if you get a girl like that? cheesy
Holy moses! I will literally run away in the first few weeks...any girl that acts like that is on a mission...terrible mission!
Re: . by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2012
Flytefalls:
Amen hahaha!
lol...its a no no for moi
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: . by Koolking(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
ChopUrMoni: [b]1. DO NOT be yourself!
2. Treat him as a KING (worship him... bow down to him, kiss his feet)
3. CLEAN, clean, clean and CLEAN (house, clothes, toilet, bathroom, kitchen, garden) DONT STOP cleaning!!
4. COOK (his FAVORITE food) P.S if u cant cook, get take away, pretend you cooked it or hire a chef. Deliver food to him at his office everyday looking HOT and TEMPTING.
5. Be EXTREMELY POLITE and RESPECTFUL to his family, friends and everyone around him. (DO NOT speak your mind. whatsoever! Agree with everything, smile and TOLERATE!!)
6. Be EXTREMELY sensual, SEXUAL and OPEN to intercourse, anywhere, anyhow and any time.
7. Be AVAILABLE 24/7. (Be ALERT even during your sleep for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING! Getting him a drink in bed, Cooking, cleaning, intercourse AVAILABLE 24/7
8. He is ALWAYS RIGHT so...SHUT YOUR MOUTH at all times. DO NOT talk back to him at all. Even, if his wrong. Smile and BOW
9. DO NOT NAG (keep your nagging to yourself)
10. NO jealousy, envy or cat fights with anybody especially other women. (if you see your man with another women be ACCEPTANT of it... smile and just continue the above tips...) [/b][size=8pt]

THIS TIPS HAVE WORKED FOR US! WE GUARANTY IT WILL WORK FOR YOU! SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR GET STARTED TODAY!!! smiley

After marriage. What ever you do...DO NOT sign a prenup unless if you are richer than him then... you MUST sign a prenup!!!

[b]Looking forward to all the good news of proposals coming in the next few months.

CREATED BY: LilMizzGood and Chopurmoni NOTE; If this advice actually work PLEASE let us know. Best regards

This is crass. The most misguided thread on Nairaland. Epic self-slavery just to be with a man. These tips Undermine the worth/value of the female gender. **puke puke**. Are women this desperate in this 21 century? I keep saying most women are their own problems. Only making verbal crusade on gender equality. How could a lady stoop this low just to be with another woman's man. True, most women don't know what they want but they want it right away.

1 Like

Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 6:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: . by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
This is 10 solid ways to make a fool outta yourself in less than 3 months! Arranticus nonsensicality. . . Bullshit!
Re: . by ikekings(m): 8:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
@op your points seems like desperation... And I for once won't marry a lady that is desperate...
Re: . by xcitedjay(m): 11:25pm On Dec 12, 2012
Na Big Lie ooO! This post is not a joke.
A friend once gisted me about how his dad was going out with a lady who did all of those 10 things listed including washing his own clothes. He was even the one that advice his dad to marry her.
After marriage, ...the story is better imagined.
As for me, the moment I witness any of the listed, iDust my slippers iFlee.
Re: . by LilMizzGood(f): 4:26am On Dec 13, 2012
sexkillz: This is 10 solid ways to make a fool outta yourself in less than 3 months! Arranticus nonsensicality. . . Bullshit!

Sexkillz you are very stupid ... do you really think that this tips are usable or that a woman in her right mind will take these tips take a fu*cking chill pills
Re: . by Mynd44: 4:43am On Dec 13, 2012
Where fo these people get these lists sef? What nonsense.

A man or woman that does not like you does not like you. If you like, give your live for the person. When will people get this in their skull and stop acting like a bunch of 12 year olds crushing on their school teachers?
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 5:48am On Dec 13, 2012
Re: . by Mynd44: 6:06am On Dec 13, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

We get the list from you. Why you they pretend say you know where we get am from smiley You don forget say an you give us dis advice...
You lie
Re: . by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 13, 2012
Gloriagee: The guy na Dangote tongue
only then will it be applicable grin
Re: . by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2012
Big indecisive fools... A woman willing to do everything for u comes ur way and u want to use her... Busy chasing those girls that want money (which u don't have)
Re: . by Adaeze003(f): 8:39am On Dec 13, 2012
lol! Had a great laugh reading through this. Gurl, this is cwazy.
On a more serious note, guys are as confused as they think girls are! On the 'should a girl do chores for her fiancé' thread they were barking at girls who said no so I really wander why this isn't a best case scenario for them. Lol..

2 Likes

Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 8:43am On Dec 13, 2012
Re: . by 1800bc(f): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2012
Crap!
Re: . by Koolking(m): 10:36am On Dec 13, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

Far out!! Does everything on Nairaland have to be serious It's just a JOKE. 4 real!!! How dumb can you be to believe and try this It's a JOKE!!

Sensationalist journalism. How dumb it is for you to post this in romance section and not joke. A lot of female, young and naive Nairaland followers will believe this as the in-thing to a man's heart. People come on Nairaland to learn from a lot of posts, let's watch what we post pls. I can tell you gullible (female) minds have already subscribed to these relationship tips.
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 12:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
Re: . by LilMizzGood(f): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2012
Koolking:

Sensationalist journalism. How dumb it is for you to post this in romance section and not joke. A lot of female, young and naive Nairaland followers will believe this as the in-thing to a man's heart. People come on Nairaland to learn from a lot of posts, let's watch what we post pls. I can tell you gullible (female) minds have already subscribed to these relationship tips.

hahahahaha who will come on NL to learn ...if you want to learn something better go to school, hmm come to think of it you are one of those naive people on NL to believe everything that has been said or posted. If you don't want to laugh or see the funny side of this post than get lost.
Re: . by ChopUrMoni: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2012
Re: . by Koolking(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2012
ChopUrMoni:

We will be posting one soon especially for you because u seem like u could do with some advice on toasting men... and getting men to propose to u within 3 months. smiley You are a special case wink

I am a special case? Thanks for the compliment. I am not a follower. I make my own path. I don't listen to motivational speakers. I inspire 'me'. My point is, be considerate of vulnerable minds (your sister next door) when making your pseudo-jokes.

Any way, thanks for the attention
Re: . by Mynd44: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2012
Koolking:

I am a special case? Thanks for the compliment. I am not a follower. I make my own path. I don't listen to motivational speakers. I inspire 'me'. My point is, be considerate of vulnerable minds (your sister next door) when making your pseudo-jokes.

Any way, thanks for the attention
Life ain't that difficult. Just do you
Re: . by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2012

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meme For This Pic / Indomie Generation Step Aside; Who Remembers This Cream?.. / Is This Part Of Change Or Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.