Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? (186693 Views)

Who Has Received Recent Email From NNPC As Regards The NNPC 2012 Recruitment? / NNPC Recruitment 2012 Recruitment.nnpcgroup.com / Recruitment Has Commenced In Celtel Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2012
Guy chill na,,i sha didnt know any1 and i was called for test...u guys should just chill and pray to God 4 ur time
Even me wey go do test sef e neva sure of wat d future holds,i leave everytin to God
I dont know any1 but i will get d job by Gods grace
We should be like almost 500 people at unilag
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2012
Moji12: At d centre in lag I.e unilag,d exam is starting 11 am.the official said for anyone hu dint get d msg means dey were not shortlisted.
Plz what of the people that are unable to print out their pass? Are they going to allow them to write the test
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2012
Witout no pass u are not alowed into d exam hall
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2012
doyexy: Witout no pass u are not alowed into d exam hall
Thanks for the INFO
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Moji12(f): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2012
fasagba01:
Plz what of the people that are unable to print out their pass? Are they going to allow them to write the test
Yes dey are allowed to enter provided u show dem d text.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by u3fine(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
Moji12: Yes dey are allowed to enter provided u show dem d text.
Wat time did they start?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by NOPET: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2012
All na scam wu told u ppl all dis lies even my old man wey dey work for hedqtrs never tell my ppl anytin guys be careful nt to mislead iur feLlow job seekers is unfair
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Moji12(f): 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
u3fine:
Wat time did they start?
sorry jus seeing ur test,we r through, from lag.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by djmase1: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
I did not go Fό̲̣̣̣̥r the test becos i could not print out the test pass, i spend 1hour@the cyber cafe trying to print it out but i was getting error message. Inec is not well arrange abt this recruitment of a tin
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by tolukatey(f): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2012
Guy, ao U go talk say we wey dey unilag 2da no pass 500. We r up 2 a thousand nao, mayb U were in d first outer hall sha. D test went 5n n simple sha, d rest to God
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Oladiplenty(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2012
Is there anybody dat wrote the test in ogun state?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by majorbass: 1:47pm On Dec 15, 2012
d questns were QUALITY....bt i knw its al abt GOD and CONNECTION
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2012
I leave d rest to God, the test was fine but like pple r saying,its all about conectiion,,but me i dont have conection but i will be picked IJN
I dont have conection but i have God
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by remzytimer: 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
Abuja centre too was fine and i was real for life, we were like 1500. Who never can tell what will happen next, u know naija now but we've just gone their to fulfill all righteous.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eldoradoxx: 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
djmase1: I did not go Fό̲̣̣̣̥r the test becos i could not print out the test pass, i spend 1hour@the cyber cafe trying to print it out but i was getting error message. Inec is not well arrange abt this recruitment of a tin
That was why I advised everyone who applied to go to d venue atleast. After much hassle everyone was allowed to write in Abj wether invited or not, they are true Nigerians with hardcore Nigerian spirit, always smart n unyeilding

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Dhemlad(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
The test is done, we started at exactly 11am nd ended 12pm at unilag centre, may God count us among the fortunate.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Nzeii: 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2012
Pls, who attend the test tell us hw it went
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Are84(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
Best of luck to u guyz, i applied bt i didn't reciv d invitatn 2 write d test.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by bibiji(f): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
PLS HAS ANYONE DAT APPLIED 4 SYSTEM ANALYST CONTACTED?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 6:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
majorbass: d questns were QUALITY....bt i knw its al abt GOD and CONNECTION
. Pls can u tell us d natur of the test. Is it current affairs, gmat, civil service rule, abt inec, electoral act. Pls let us know
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by shikest: 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2012
Pls, wat is d nature of the test. Is it current affairs, gmat, about inec, public service rule, electoral act?. Pls let us know
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eldoradoxx: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2012
shikest: . Pls can u tell us d natur of the test. Is it current affairs, gmat, civil service rule, abt inec, electoral act. Pls let us know
Current affairs relating to politics of Nigeria, Gmat english and quantitative reasoning/maths, then questions relating to the job u applied for, eg legal officer were asked questions relatin to electoral law, Reg officers were asked questions relatin to election conduct n workings of Inec etc

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by mkoabiola: 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2012
eldoradoxx: Current affairs relating to politics of Nigeria, Gmat english and quantitative reasoning/maths, then questions relating to the job u applied for, eg legal officer were asked questions relatin to electoral law, Reg officers were asked questions relatin to election conduct n workings of Inec etc
Dd dey allow dose dat were not invited to write d xam?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by eldoradoxx: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2012
mko abiola:
Dd dey allow dose dat were not invited to write d xam?
Sure, I was advising u guys to go to the venue, that this is Nigeria where anything is possible! All of us who went to Abj venue uninvited we asked to come and write!

1 Like

Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Yahnur(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
Is this true?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Marvis4real(f): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
does it mean Abia state applicants didn't write the test?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by murphyrichy(m): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2012
Please did anyone wrote the test here in Anambra state? Hvn't heard from Anambrarians...
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by doyexy: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
System analyst wrote test today ooo,i met a lady who is a system analyst at unilag
Then i tink its. Only abuja dat dey alow everybody to write,,but dey didnt alow them at lagos to write d test witout the pprint out except d. Ones that have conection sha
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by toyinakande(f): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2012
winkThe test was very fine in Asaba..cheap like every1 has said,The rest is in the hand of God. Everybody present @ d Asaba centre whether invited or not was allowed 2 take d test "BUT" only individuals with the test invite were allowed 2 fill the attendance sheet as those who weren't invited did not have exam ID's.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Gboliwe: 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
What more can I say? God bless Nigeria!
Applied, no text, no test. Don't even know if Imo state or Abia or Enugu or Ebony or Anambra applicants wrote.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Gentletwits: 11:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
Pls house,I've not seen any with invite in d S.EAST with particular interest in Anambra!Pls did any body receive invite in Anambra or cud it b its yet 2 come?
Re: INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? by Innocent314: 7:04am On Dec 16, 2012
Pls house, is there anybdy 4rm edo state dt recvd or sat 4 d inec test? Or inec didnt conduct any test in edo state?Pls house, is there anybdy 4rm edo state dt recvd or sat 4 d inec test? Or inec didnt conduct any test in edo state?Pls house, is there anybdy 4rm edo state dt recvd or sat 4 d inec test? Or inec didnt conduct any test in edo state?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (76) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Btw The Dssc And Ssc Of The Nigerian Army? / Nigerian Air Force DSSC Enlistment 2017 / FRSC Recruitment 2021/2022 - How to Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.