Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:23 AM

My Taxi Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Taxi Business (4205 Views)

Starting Uber Taxi Business / Uber Taxi Business Inquiry / Photo: See The Lagos Taxi Driver That Uses POS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Taxi Business by steaming(f): 4:14pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hello People, i am so thankful for being a part of this great forum, knowing there is no field lacking here. Seun, more grease.

Please to what i want to know. I live in Abuja. I want to start a cab business. I want to do the normal taxi one not the Abuja leasing Company one. Though i dont have the complete funds on me, i am working towards it and By His Grace, it would happen.

Now when i made enquiries, a taxi driver suggested that i should not paint it. Another one suggested that i do to avoid VIO wahala. But according to him, he doesnt know the fate of painted Taxis in Abuja in the nearest future, judging by the way things are going in the FCT in terms of transportation.

Please i would appreciate if you could help me out, by way of advice cos i am a bit confused as to what to do. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: My Taxi Business by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: My Taxi Business by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2014
Reliable Mazda 626 Available For 150k In Abuja. Useable For Taxi Service Etc
https://www.nairaland.com/1999659/reliable-mazda-626-available-150k
Re: My Taxi Business by INDESTRUCTABLEX(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
steaming:
Hello People, i am so thankful for being a part of this great forum, knowing there is no field lacking here. Seun, more grease.

Please to what i want to know. I live in Abuja. I want to start a cab business. I want to do the normal taxi one not the Abuja leasing Company one. Though i dont have the complete funds on me, i am working towards it and By His Grace, it would happen.

Now when i made enquiries, a taxi driver suggested that i should not paint it. Another one suggested that i do to avoid VIO wahala. But according to him, he doesnt know the fate of painted Taxis in Abuja in the nearest future, judging by the way things are going in the FCT in terms of transportation.

Please i would appreciate if you could help me out, by way of advice cos i am a bit confused as to what to do. Thank you all.

If painting it now will be safer, do just that. You can always repaint to a normal car based on policy changes later.
Re: My Taxi Business by alexohams2000(m): 11:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hello, please can you PM me or drop me a means of reaching you? We need to discuss please. Thanks

steaming:

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Suspend Operation In The SE. Pix (31st May) / Invest 850k 800.50naira And Get Roi Of More Than 120k Monthly / I Want To Start Manufacturing Soaps Manually To Sell To The Local Markets.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.