Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 AM

. - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / . (2819 Views)

Breaking: Chidimma Narrates – “how Hot Sex Scandal Move Me Up” / My Nude Picture Scandal Does Not Bother My Hubby-actress Uche Iwuji / Update On Mallam Sanusi Sex Scandal With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2012
Re: . by Nurry: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Ewoh! So Davido no dey close mouth to sleep? That means he dey snore well well.
See the nyama nyama girl sef. What does she stand to gain from this? Except that her bride price had been reduced. Shior
Re: . by Ramcie(f): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2012
That one no be girl o! I doubt it cos na man face me I dey see so. undecided
Re: . by johnwizey: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
maybe na one of his video shoot
Re: . by bolatike(f): 12:55am On Dec 13, 2012
Nurry: Ewoh! So Davido no dey close mouth to sleep? That means he dey snore well well.
See the nyama nyama girl sef. What does she stand to gain from this? Except that her bride price had been reduced. Shior
gbam!
Re: . by Mynd44: 5:17am On Dec 14, 2012
Okay so what does the girl gain from this? I mean she could have edited her face out of the picture easily.
I think it was planned
Re: . by ijebabe: 5:50am On Dec 14, 2012
Na these groupies want to show proof they had sex with a celebrity. Wish he'd have better taste in women.

Dunno how ppl do it, I mean aids is not a joke, even if you use protection.
Re: . by Mynd44: 5:53am On Dec 14, 2012
ijebabe: Na these groupies want to show proof they had sex with a celebrity. Wish he'd have better taste in women.

Dunno how ppl do it, I mean aids is not a joke, even if you use protection.
Been Star struck is a lot like being in Love. The person loses all sense of reasoning. But she should have been wise enough to edit her face na. I am sure her friends will still know ir is her
Re: . by Gozye1(m): 10:13am On Dec 21, 2012
Davido day fall my hand

(1) (Reply)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon's Comic Speech At Ice Prince Album Launch-Video / Watch Video: Annie Idibia Flaunts Baby Bump / 10 Things Telemundo Has Taught Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.