Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life (11013 Views)

How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around / Enita Odugbemi: I Thank God For Giving Me Very Big Boobs (Photos) / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
[img]http://2.bp..com/-3iG2Snsj2-4/UMcA0hTrfiI/AAAAAAAAZHM/rBGsOxJb7zo/s1600/tiwa.jpg[/img]

An upcoming female artiste was on Monday, December 10, 2012, allegedly physically assaulted by her landlord’s youngest son in Iyana Ipaja area of Lagos.

The artiste, Tiwa Banks also called Tiwantiwa was allegedly assaulted by a certain Tobi Obadina after what has been described as a ‘little misunderstanding’. Obadina, 23, is said to have hit Tiwa on the head with a bottle and then stabbed her with a broken tumbler.

Eye witnesses tell our reporter that Obadina also stabbed Tiwa’s brother, Olaniyi and a neighbour who tried to intervene when he was attacking Tiwa.

NET gathered from a source who resides in the same building, 20 Yusuf Street, Iyana Ipaja, that the accused ‘claims that he intentionally did it because tiwa wasn’t talking to him’.

Tiwa was rushed to the Veta Hospital, located at Araromi B/Stop, Iyana Ipaja at about 8PM on Sunday where she is receiving medical treatment.

‘I thank God I was around, He might have even killed her‘, Tiwa’s brother Olaniyi told us.

‘I thank God I didn’t die. I never expected to end the year like this‘, Tiwa tells us.

Residents say Obadina is ‘uneducated and arrogant’ and is ‘known for causing problems in the area’. He has been arrested and reprimanded at the Mosholashi Police Station.

Below are some of the photos NET reporter gathered when he paid Tiwa a visit:

Tiwa being interviewed

Hospital where she is receiving treatment

Olaniyi, Tiwa's brother also injured by Tobi

Source: http://thenetng.com/2012/12/i-thank-god-i-didnt-die-upcoming-singer-stabbed-in-lagos-speaks-to-net-as-culprit-is-arrested-exclusive-photos/
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by nikkyshyne(f): 9:12pm On Dec 12, 2012
Thank God. So unfortunate she might have to deal with a scar on her chin for the rest of her life.

Moral of the story 'Thou shall not be a snob'!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by dramenda(f): 1:56am On Dec 13, 2012
FOR SNOBING HE DID THIS? IF HE TOAST AM SHE NO COME GREE NKO? NA TO SHOOT AM. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 13, 2012
But why is she living in the ghetto?
I hope her music career takes off so she can find a better neighborhood rather than in the midst of area boys and OPC thugs

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by tellwisdom: 2:02am On Dec 13, 2012
Please no one should beg me for any money for donation ! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by logica(m): 2:17am On Dec 13, 2012
babyosisi: But why is she living in the ghetto?
I don't think she'll turn you down if you provide accommodation for her on Banana Island or Lekki Phase 1.

9 Likes

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by lafuria1(m): 2:19am On Dec 13, 2012
am waiting for fo.ols that would be asking for other side of the story....a guy stabbed two people and nothing happen to d guy. wic kind self defence b dat. good she is alive.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by GudluckIBB(m): 2:21am On Dec 13, 2012
Tomoroow she go dey claim big girl.wetin she dey do for iyana ipaja?Anyway.Get well soon
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by seedord247(m): 2:30am On Dec 13, 2012
GudluckIBB: Tomoroow she go dey claim big girl.wetin she dey do for iyana ipaja?Anyway.Get well soon

You sabi read at all?

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by konami001: 2:38am On Dec 13, 2012
tellwisdom: Please no one should beg me for any money for donation ! angry angry

I dey fear who nor fear you...

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Carinaflo(f): 2:40am On Dec 13, 2012
tellwisdom: Please no one should beg me for any money for donation ! angry angry
you dey funny. Lol
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Tstark(m): 2:48am On Dec 13, 2012
GudluckIBB: Tomoroow she go dey claim big girl.wetin she dey do for iyana ipaja?Anyway.Get well soon

You're stupid for that comment

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Tstark(m): 2:48am On Dec 13, 2012
Tstark:

You're stu/pid for that comment
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by DisGuy: 3:02am On Dec 13, 2012
where's the interview?

he has not been charged yet?
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by izyrach(f): 3:35am On Dec 13, 2012
pls is it supposed to be tiwa savage,cos d girl in dat pics does nt look like her
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 13, 2012
izyrach: pls is it supposed to be tiwa savage,cos d girl in dat pics does nt look like her

Who said anything about Tiwa Savage undecided

Read the topic well.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 13, 2012

Choi cheesy

Nairaland sha
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Crown128(m): 4:42am On Dec 13, 2012
Tobi Obadina is callous and wicked,he should be behind bars by now.
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by boolet: 5:46am On Dec 13, 2012
Nah wah ooo. So the guy couldn't have a fine girl snob him! It drove him haywire.....
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by markus1133: 5:58am On Dec 13, 2012
get well ..
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by tpapi: 6:03am On Dec 13, 2012
c dis poor man wey landlord don pursue commot for house

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by heed101(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2012
Abeg u people should stop using the word SNOB. It is SNUB.
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Goldenheart(m): 6:44am On Dec 13, 2012
time to pay her a visit...
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by mitchyy(f): 6:52am On Dec 13, 2012
nikkyshyne: Thank God. So unfortunate she might have to deal with a scar on her chin for the rest of her life.

Moral of the story 'Thou shall not snob'!

What are you even saying babe? So snubbing now gives a guy the right to stab you with the intent to kill? That's a very silly reason he gave. "She wasn't talking to me so I stabbed her". How sweet! Psweeeeeee!
Behind bars pls.

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Slickest(m): 6:58am On Dec 13, 2012
undecidedThank God 4 er lyf...na by force 2 follo pesin tok?? undecided
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Cutekid54: 7:02am On Dec 13, 2012
Are u kidding me? He actually stabbed her bcuz she wasn't toking to him(i dnt wanna kol it snub bcuz i mean d dude is an illiterate n also a trouble maker who wont do well to avoid d@ kindda person?) den he deserves life imprisonment only God knows w@ he ll do if he toast her n she no gree

1 Like

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Slickest(m): 7:02am On Dec 13, 2012
izyrach: pls is it supposed to be tiwa savage,cos d girl in dat pics does nt look like her
B lyk ur eyeball don shift comot 4 I'm position

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by tjskii(f): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2012
heed101: Abeg u people should stop using the word SNOB. It is SNUB.

Say what shocked shocked, u need serios spanking for dis ur comment
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Slickest(m): 7:08am On Dec 13, 2012
tjskii:

Say what shocked shocked, u need serios spanking for dis ur comment

U no tok belt.....afta al d effortz nd tym spent in school...obadina family!!! tongue
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by ayando(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2012
the guy is a failure.i hope he is prosecuted but how will tiwa live peacefully in dat house wit her landlord? Just tinkin?
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by Gee001: 7:21am On Dec 13, 2012
Dat guy must be mad. So jst because a lady refused talking 2 him, he had 2 stab her. He wntd 2 claim big boy wt her, maybe he must hv been bragging 2 his frnds abt her bt un4tunately, d babe had 2 fall his hands. *lafs*
Re: Tiwa 'Tiwantiwa' Banks Thank God For Her Life by tutu1: 7:24am On Dec 13, 2012
Where is the save Nigeria group Oh, abi na only when GEJ talk them they get mouth, see Nigerians killing Nigerians, females being oppressed, who is going to stand up for this girl and bring her attempted murderer to justice?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cossy Orjiakor Expose Her Full B00bs On Tweets Warning - Dont Compare Me To..? / Buba Girl Esther Raphael Cries Bitterly While Reacting To Viral Video [WATCH HER / Say Hello To The Man With Ten Inches Pe**ni**s. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.