Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,825 members, 7,806,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

Is It Right To Date A Girl In Your Church? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Date A Girl In Your Church? (2113 Views)

Ladies, Can You Date A Younger Guy? / Why Do British Girls Love To Date Black Guys... / 10 Reasons To Date A Geek... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Date A Girl In Your Church? by kelsonpoint(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
Am currently dating a girl in my church for over a year now, we've known ourselves like from childhood but all those years I never decided to ask her out because I was afraid of her response and she's the type that is so committed to church service.I intend getting married to her. So my question goes like this, is it proper for me to continue the relationship or should we wait when we are ready to get married considering the fact that my church don't permit dating at all?
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl In Your Church? by k2039: 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
Your church is funny, no dating and they expect marriage.

Their is no offence in dating a girl from your church, infact it's better you marry someone from your church, their wont be conflict as it relates to religion with your partner.

Continue dating her, hopefully you guys will take it to the next level(courtship) soon and I hope you eventually get married(trust me, it's possible, but it will take tremendous commitment)

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl In Your Church? by chikeorji123(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2012
what's church do you attend? offcourse you can date her provided you have good intention toward her,church is one good place finding a nice ladies..
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl In Your Church? by kelsonpoint(m): 9:23pm On Dec 12, 2012
chikeorji123: what's church do you attend? offcourse you can date her provided you have good intention toward her,church is one good place finding a nice ladies..
I attend ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCH. My church sees it as sexual immortality which can eventually lead to suspension, we are both baptized members
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl In Your Church? by chikeorji123(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
kels on point: I attend ASSEMBLIES OF GOD CHURCH. My church sees it as sexual immortality which can eventually lead to suspension, we are both baptized members

Forget about your church protocols,every good r/ship started the way yours started that's why l said once you have good-intentions toward her afterall church will not marry those sisters,it's brothers like you will settle with them,And how can that be possible if once can't court them? strange rules indeed!.
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl In Your Church? by dmcdad: 9:33pm On Dec 12, 2012
**Following**
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl In Your Church? by kelsonpoint(m): 9:41pm On Dec 12, 2012
chikeorji123:

Forget about your church protocols,every good r/ship started the way yours started that's why l said once you have good-intentions toward her afterall church will not marry those sisters,it's brothers like you will settle with them,And how can that be possible if once can't court them? strange rules indeed!.
thanks a million,u've just relieved my heart
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl In Your Church? by chikeorji123(m): 10:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
kels on point: thanks a million,u've just relieved my heart
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl In Your Church? by sluvy4tune(m): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
grin grin grin
Will tell ur church dat u r on nland askin diz same question Wen u knw d rules
Re: Is It Right To Date A Girl In Your Church? by ihedioramma: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2012
MY BROTHER IS NOT GOOD TO HAVE SEX WITH ANY GIRL IF SHE IS IN YOUR CHURCH OR NOT . IF I MAY ASK YOU WHAT DID YOU LEARNT FROM YOUR PASTOR ABOUT SEX E.T.C ?

(1) (Reply)

Funny Music Video: Girls Going In On Dudes Who Give Bad Sex / If Your Girlfriend Dosent Know How To Cook,will You Marry Her? / Help:my Babe Farts A Lot,any Permanent Solution To This???..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.