Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:42 PM

How Will You Celebrete This Year Christmas Season? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Will You Celebrete This Year Christmas Season? (676 Views)

10 Exciting Things To Do In Lagos This Christmas Season / Rate This Year Christmas / Kissing Competition In Cross River State, As Partp Of This Year Christmas Celebration: Check Links (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Celebrete This Year Christmas Season? by Olofintoto(m): 9:45pm On Dec 12, 2012
Each person has his\her own way of celebreting christmas, so this topic is created in order to know people's view on how they will celebrete this year christmas season.
Re: How Will You Celebrete This Year Christmas Season? by ihedioramma: 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2012
I WILL GO TO CHURCH AND PRAY AND THANK GOD FOR GIVING US JESUS TO SAVE US FROM OUR SIN'S AND ASK HIM TO HELP ME STOP SOME OF THE SIN'S AM INTO . AND PRAY FOR OTHERS.
Re: How Will You Celebrete This Year Christmas Season? by Callotti: 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
With some of my MOST FAVAORITE PEEPS IN LIFE AND DEATH. . . .My family! cool
Time to exchange gifts and SHOP TILL WE DROP!!!
My suitcases are packed. . . .just waiting for the online caterers to deliver the FOOD! cool

I have been shopping like a lunatic!

No more!

MU HO HO HO HO HO HO HO

MERRRRRRRRRRRRY S-E-XMAS!!!! cool
Re: How Will You Celebrete This Year Christmas Season? by Alaafialoro(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2012
I will go to church in the morning,spend just about an hour. After which I will return home to have a nice time with friends and family!
Re: How Will You Celebrete This Year Christmas Season? by gossips(f): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
I'll be busy promoting my newly-created seasonal-oriented biz and hoping that it'll succeed.
and of course, i'll spend some time with family and friends.
i'm certain i'll have a nice time. cool
Re: How Will You Celebrete This Year Christmas Season? by Mynd44: 4:55am On Dec 13, 2012
Sleep sleep and sleep again
Re: How Will You Celebrete This Year Christmas Season? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Sleep sleep and sleep again

are you clinomaniac?
Re: How Will You Celebrete This Year Christmas Season? by Emmyk(m): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2012
Dunno how it would go... Will be with @Ajaokuta then.

(1) (Reply)

Can This Be For U?! / Billionaire Rides Subway / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.