Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? (2084 Views)

Transtell Communication Ltd Calling!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Realhouse Communication Ltd Invite.... / 40 Vacant Positions At Rlg Communication Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by wisenet(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2012
My people, i got the below e-mail from LINK COMMUNICATION LTD. Please, does anyone know about them

With reference to your application sent to Links Communication Limited, after much analyses of your CV, we are please to inform you that, you have been invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of Link Communications Limited for immediate posting to Unilever Nigeria Plc.

Note that, there will be a reduction of 10% of your salary for the first month which will be in a written agreement between you and Links Comm. Limited, after that you will have no business with us.

Meanwhile, you are hereby invited for a brief discussion with the HRM of Link Communications Limited.

This is a requirement to meet you in person and review your credentials.

Please find details of your invite below:

Date: 15th December 2012

Time: 11:30am

Venue: University of Lagos Multi-Purpose Hall (Main Campus) Akoka.

Required Materials: You should come along with 2 passports, original copy of your credentials and the invitation letter for security check point.

Note: You are to pay the sum of N2,200 Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be at the venue and a file will be opened for you that will comprises all of your document including the medical result that will be taking to the place of your posting.

Find details of the account number below:

Bank Name: Ecobank

A/C Number: 0183054338

A/C Name: Olawale Rotimi

Please, come with the Teller to the venue, we don't accept money at the venue. This is for security reasons due to previous experience.

Yours Faithfully,
Olawale Rotimi
HRM

1 Like

Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2012
Got same msg. I feel its a scam.
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by ifyalways(f): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2012
No doubt, scam!
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by tokszeezat: 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2012
Its not a scam man,I got a job through them.
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by tokszeezat: 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
after paying N2,200. They are for real
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by oscarpreye: 12:11am On Dec 13, 2012
Nigerians are too quick to judge,is it every job that require you to pay that is a scam.Men... They are for REAL. I got my Job through them and I PAID N2,200 for the Medicals,when you get there you will see the medical Teams,they are all there. Its the Medicals they do before commencement of the Chat with the HRM. As long as your Document are in place you have no problem.They are highly connected.

Just that there are some imitators imitating their message by using the same message they do send to applicant to fraud Nigerians.That's why people believe they are Scammers. If you got your message from this emailsad linkscommltd@gmail.com )its from them,any other one is FAKE. If you are one of those that got message from them,Congratulation.Your job hunting has come to an end.
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by sammsimm(m): 2:09am On Dec 13, 2012
I also got d invite.
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 13, 2012
oscarpreye: Nigerians are too quick to judge,is it every job that require you to pay that is a scam.Men... They are for REAL. I got my Job through them and I PAID N2,200 for the Medicals,when you get there you will see the medical Teams,they are all there. Its the Medicals they do before commencement of the Chat with the HRM. As long as your Document are in place you have no problem.They are highly connected.

Just that there are some imitators imitating their message by using the same message they do send to applicant to fraud Nigerians.That's why people believe they are Scammers. If you got your message from this emailsad linkscommltd@gmail.com )its from them,any other one is FAKE. If you are one of those that got message from them,Congratulation.Your job hunting has come to an end.

Hian, What do u mean nigerians r so quick to judge? Is it not their moni? I see how two of you defended this coy in anoda thread. I know pple dt have bn scammed thru same means. Geniue coys wudnt ask for payment b4 test or chat. If we choose nt to go or say its a scam, it is reli non of ur business. Let's us be and lest I 4get congrats on ur job bt please allow us 2 decide on wat 2 do. To me it is a scam so give way 4 us since u have a job, u shud concentrate more on ur job nah

1 Like

Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by chocknolis(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2012
Please after the test, notify the house Ho̶̲̥̅̶̷̩̥̊͡ it went or perhaps Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ can call the HR or customer care of unilever to confirm that they authorised links communication to recruit on their behalf

1 Like

Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by obas01(m): 7:14am On Dec 13, 2012
call the HR or customer care of unilever to confirm that they authorised links communication to recruit on their behalf [/quote]

I go wth ur view ...
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by loversworld: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2012
Yep,Links Comm. Ltd are REAL. I got my Job through them. I doubted it at first thinking they are SCAMMERS by listening to some FOLKS whose work is to criticize every information that involve payment cos they are doubting THOMAS,my friend got a job when he gave them a try I was pissed up,when the opportunity came the second time I grab it. If you are invited,you better go rather than languishing in doubt.They are REAL!

1 Like

Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by ifyalways(f): 7:50am On Dec 13, 2012
Scam, once again.

Unilever has nothing to do with the accursed people.
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by lolu84(m): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2012
I got same message. But how aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ we so sure that those pple giving testimonies (got job through them) on their behalf aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ not their agents? Av never seen wia some1 was invited for a chat and will be asked τ̅☺ pay some kind for medical. Let's reason very well ooº°˚˚°ºoo. It's not as if one has gotten the̶̲̥̅̊ job already. At least, b4 one can be asked τ̅☺ pay for medical, one wud av gone through series ơ̴̴̴͡f interviews a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ definitely the̶̲̥̅̊ job i§ hundred percent sure but this i§ jst ordinary chat. I smell some scam here. Pls, who know unilever help line τ̅☺ confirm the authenticity ơ̴̴̴͡f this?
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by kingsleyd(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2012
Unilever never I repeat never uses any one for their recruitment , have been there myself and have lots of friends who work with them so please people shine your eyes
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by alabit3: 8:57am On Dec 13, 2012
Hello FOLKS,they are for REAL. my brother got a job through them.I and my brother was also inquisitive like you guys because we are wondering what kind of employment is this without an Aptitude TEST,but my MUM force him to give it a try which she personally gave him the N2,200 for the medicals.He went their with Faith and found out it was real. According to him,he said they interviewed him and screen his credentials, and gave him the conditions,by taking 10% of his salary for the First Month,he then sign an agreement with them,then he was posted.Also,that those people who doubted and came their to see wasn't allow to enter,even with the medical FEE on their hands they were all turn down.That,thats the policy of the company.You guys should think it very well,but its wort given a Short.
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by ciwi: 9:14am On Dec 13, 2012
Now this is pure SCAM. First of all too much gbagaun in †ђε mail. Also why will a registered reputable recruiting firm ask U̶̲̥̅̊ to pay into a personal account? Abi †ђε firm no get account ni
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by wisenet(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2012
Trust me Chock...sorry 4 d spelling.
I hv logged in to Unilever web n sent dem msg 4 confirmatn only dt thr wz problm wt sendng it to dem but i hv also sent to oda companies whc dey claim dey recruit 4... still waiting 4 reply
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by Joniboi(m): 9:24am On Dec 13, 2012
@Alabit. You work for link communications cos u just opened this account with nairaland today at 9.36am so that you can convince people into believing that links communication is real. Please nairalanders don't fall for this cheap scam! Links communication is nothing but a scam. Links communications go and employ ur family and generations yet unborn. Stupid jobless idiots. Scammers!
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by alabit3: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2012
Joniboi: @Alabit. You work for link communications cos u just opened this account with nairaland today at 9.36am so that you can convince people into believing that links communication is real. Please nairalanders don't fall for this cheap scam! Links communication is nothing but a scam. Links communications go and employ ur family and generations yet unborn. Stupid jobless idiots. Scammers!

@Joniboi, You are a Fool,it is you who is jobless,your mate are out there doing something reasonable with their life you are here Nairalanding,wasting your youthful age,you don't know you are getting older on daily basis, be here promoting someones website,he's making his money per visitor that visit the site,don't think about your life by doing something meaningful and useful. Because they didn't invite you because you came out with PASS. Sorry oh! Frustrated MONKEY.

Wether you take it or not its your choice.Those who have gotten jobs through them are now working.
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2012
alabit3:
eyah i can see u r frustrated because u r findin it so hard to convice us to fall in2 ur scam. U kno wat? Quit tryin. We r not fools. If u ve got d job dts ur issue. I have just sent a message 2 unilever to confirm until then

@Joniboi, You are a Fool,it is you who is jobless,your mate are out there doing something reasonable with their life you are here Nairalanding,wasting your youthful age,you don't know you are getting older on daily basis, be here promoting someones website,he's making his money per visitor that visit the site,don't think about your life by doing something meaningful and useful. Because they didn't invite you because you came out with PASS. Sorry oh! Frustrated MONKEY.
Wether you take it or not its your choice.Those who have gotten jobs through them are now working.

Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by Joniboi(m): 10:12am On Dec 13, 2012
@alabit, hahahaha, I am not on nairaland to look for a job, I work for a very reputable firm. Am not as jobless and heartless as you who wants to scam innocent nairalanders and nigerians of their 2200. Look at the anger in your last statement, you so angry because no one has fallen for your cheap scam. Unilever nigeria ltd or any conpany will never tell you to pay for medicals without even going through an interview or apptitude test. Wether you like it or not, we are out here to expose you. That money you are looking for you will never get. Please go and do something meaningful with your life and stop this cheap scam. You are finished cos scam will not pay you a dime. Nemesis will catch up with you and your unborn generation. Niaralanders please don't pay a dime to links communications. They are a big scam! If you deal with them, you do that at you own risk!
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by sucrecandy(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2012
NDI EKPERIMA OJOO!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by alabit3: 10:52am On Dec 13, 2012
Joniboi: @alabit, hahahaha, I am not on nairaland to look for a job, I work for a very reputable firm. Am not as jobless and heartless as you who wants to scam innocent nairalanders and nigerians of their 2200. Look at the anger in your last statement, you so angry because no one has fallen for your cheap scam. Unilever nigeria ltd or any conpany will never tell you to pay for medicals without even going through an interview or apptitude test. Wether you like it or not, we are out here to expose you. That money you are looking for you will never get. Please go and do something meaningful with your life and stop this cheap scam. You are finished cos scam will not pay you a dime. Nemesis will catch up with you and your unborn generation. Niaralanders please don't pay a dime to links communications. They are a big scam! If you deal with them, you do that at you own risk!

@joniboi,Working in a reputable FIRM indeed! and you have the time to be doing Nairalanding.Your foolishness will last long. To inform you,I also applied but wasn't invited and if they eventually invite me I won't wait a Nona SECONDS to them. You are only just being Frustrated that's all.

@diegs,do you know you are a RABIT,who told you Unilevers will reply a Jobless and a RifRAT like you.My dear,we did all that when my bro was called,Till Date no reply. Kip waiting and give us an update.Lol....................
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by Joniboi(m): 11:04am On Dec 13, 2012
@Alabit, am not wasting my time. Are you my employer? I will educate nairalanders so that they don't fall for ur cheap and stupid scam! Look at the way you are fighting everyone that wants to educate people about ur stupid and cheap scam. I feel you are new to this scam business. Experiencd scammers don't act dis way. Please go and learn more scamming tricks cos as for this one, no nairalander will fall.lWKMD! I see fustration all over ur face right now. Xmas is around the corner and you don't have a penny. Scammers are the laziest and dumbmest people on earth. Alabit go and get something to do before you die of hunger and fustration. Lazy idiot. Yahoo no dey pay again ooooo! LMAO! IDIOT!
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by zubbizareta: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2012
Pls any nairalander out there, they are all fraudulent people, from the company, to those who say its real.
I was almost robbed 6 months ago by this people in Lagosl
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by bakusha(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
Tnks all,  also rec †ђξ same msg. U̶̲̥̅̊ knw †ђξ situation  ground  H̶̲̥̅̊♡̷̴̬̩̃̊w̶̲̥̅̊ graduate r frustratd whn its comes †☺ getting a job? Lk ♏ε̲̣̣ A̶̲̥̅♏ so confuse right nw  wht 2do, sm r given testimonies nd odas d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ r against link comm seems 2knw dm very well. For our seek, anybdy who hs contacted unilever shd help out

1 Like

Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by wisenet(m): 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2012
Thanks to evryone who has made one contributn or d other for or against the motion. I created ds Topic, i think it wz neccessary to get sm facts since ds that's one of those thngs ds forum is meant for. You are there4 wrong if u accuse anyone for gvng his own opinion as regards any topic.

However, after all said n done, i hv come to conclude dt Link Communicatns Ltd is NOT REAL!!! Hey, dnt ask me why...i infered my conclusn frm all inputs as i hv on ds topic.

Others who rcvd such invite hv 2 options - to attend or not; i'm nt in d best positn to tell whc one to do. Remember, i said my conclusion is drawn frm d inputs on ds topics; not as if i'm hidding a proof frm u.

Lest i forget, ds post shld not be seen as an illusion but to draw ur own conclusn frm a logical view.

Hey, dnt even bother to post an abusive reply cos i wont read it. And if i read it, i wnt reply cos I DON'T HAVE TIME! I rest my case cos i cant shout!!!
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by remember: 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
I equally received such mail from -'Linkscommltd-same mail.My own venue is different,here is d mail. With reference to your application sent to
Links Communication Limited, after much
analyses of your CV, we are please to inform
you that, you have been invited for a brief
discussion with the HRM of Link
Communications Limited for immediate
posting to Unilever Nigeria Plc.
Note that, there will be a reduction of 10%
of your salary for the first month which will
be in a written agreement between you and
Links Comm. Limited, after that you will have
no business with us.
Meanwhile, you are hereby invited for a brief
discussion with the HRM of Link
Communications Limited.
This is a requirement to meet you in person
and review your credentials.
Please find details of your invite below:
Date: 15th December 2012
Time: 11:30am
Venue: Odimayo Hall, lrele LGA Secretariat,
Ode Irele, Ondo State.
Required Materials: You should come along
with 2 passports, original copy of your
credentials and the invitation letter for
security check point.
Note: You are to pay the sum of N2,200
Naira for Medical, as external doctor will be
at the venue and a file will be opened for
you that will comprises all of your document
including the medical result that will be
taking to the place of your posting.
Find details of the account number below:
Bank Name: Ecobank
A/C Number: 0183054338
A/C Name: Olawale Rotimi
Please, come with the Teller to the venue, we
don't accept money at the venue. This is for
security reasons due to previous experience.
Yours Faithfully,
Olawale Rotimi
HRM[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by remember: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]mine ode irele ondo state while odas are lagos LINKSCOMMLTD@GMAIL SCAM[b]mine ode irele ondo state while odas are lagos LINKSCOMMLTD@GMAIL SCAM[/b]mine ode irele ondo state while odas are lagos LINKSCOMMLTD@GMAIL SCAM
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by Darestic2k12: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2012
Hello nairalanders.
No story,stop it.no parabulating.
Links comm ltd chat invitation on behalf of Unilever Nigeria Plc is a big time SCAMM ooo.
I also received that email.
But do u know that d venue said to be used is not aware of anything up 4pm friday.
I went to unilag multipurpose my self and they told me the hall was not meant for any gathering today saturday.
I was shocked wen i heard this.
They are not even aware of any recruitment agent.
So no story again it is a big time scam.
Thanks 2 nairalanders.
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by bakusha(m): 7:34am On Dec 15, 2012
Dos ppu r purely scammer, guys cld U̶̲̥̅̊ blif d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ link comm hs postponed †ђξ said chat till 31/jan/2013, a frd of mine told ♏ε̲̣̣ he rec such msg. 2dos stupid aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ calous guys d̶̲̥̅̊aτ̲̅ said D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ got dia job tru dm na God go punish dm, G̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ ppu of nairaland, favour aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ mercy of †ђξ Lord sha ffg us all in all our doing
Re: Chat Invitation By Link Communication Ltd; Is It Real??? by pryzlez: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2012
[quote author=alabit3]Hello FOLKS,they are for REAL. my brother got a job through them.I and my brother was also inquisitive like you guys because we are wondering what kind of employment is this without an Aptitude TEST,but my MUM force him to give it a try which she personally gave him the N2,200 for the medicals.He went their with Faith and found out it was real. According to him,he said they interviewed him and screen his credentials, and gave him the conditions,by taking 10% of his salary for the First Month,he then sign an agreement with them,then he was posted.Also,that those people who doubted and came their to see wasn't allow to enter,even with the medical FEE on their hands they were all turn down.That,thats the policy of the company.You guys should think it very well,but its wort given a Short.[/quot

Which dept/position was your your brother employed into in UNILEVER How much is his salary What is his qualification Please bro, do justice to de questions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Urgently Please / Vacancy Vacancy In Lagos / Accrete Petroleum Limited Fresh Graduate Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.