Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

*~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (16143 Views)

The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012 / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" / *~ Maclatunji Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by esere826: 10:03am On Dec 24, 2012
My principle has accepted the victory of Efe at the poles
I therefore heartily congratulate Efe as the winner of the 2012 literature awards

come here girl
*shakes her*
*pecks at her cherry cheeks*
*hugs her tight*
*taps/squeeze one bum lightly*
*lets go of her and starts dancing azonto*
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 10:29am On Dec 24, 2012
esere826:
*pecks at her cherry cheeks*

*taps/squeeze one bum lightly*

Ta,stop that!! angry

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by maclatunji: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2012
esere826: My principle has accepted the victory of Efe at the poles
I therefore heartily congratulate Efe as the winner of the 2012 literature awards.

We are in Literature Section. Corrections:

"Principal" not "Principle", "Polls" not "Poles".

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by afroxyz: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2012
Congrats to the winner. At least the award has shown that some people are desperate for cheap recognition and fame

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by esere826: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2012
maclatunji:

grin
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by esere826: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2012
Ishilove:
Ta,stop that!! angry

ok aunty
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ooookay...

Congratulations to Efemena-xy. Her gangster agressive campaigning paid off. grin

I can like to be like you, Efe, when I grow up tongue. More power to your elbow and we hope to read more from you in the coming years.

Congrats to Ishilove, Larrysun and Mynd, you are winners regardless of whether you got votes or not. grin

For the niqqa who said we should act like the romans, well what can I say? If I had done the same kind of gangster marketing our dear Efe had done, this thread would have been flooded with votes from my comrades from the Garri Sqaud, of whom I am a proud member. . .

A special thanks to those who attempted wuruwuru for my sake (y'all know yourselves grin), it touches me that you could go to that extent for me.

I say a big thank you to all those who voted for me (it seems I am very popular with the NL mods. . . cool ) because they believe in me and appreciate the quality of work. I can't thank you enough because this whole voting thing has made me realise that there are people out there who appreciate what I do. That, for me, is a lot bigger than the award. wink

Thank you all, love you all, and may God give us the grace to excel excellently in all that we do. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year in advance. smiley

4 Likes

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ryabcool(m): 1:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ishilove:
Ta,stop that!! angry
hey Ishilove! Got your message late. Wassup?
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by LarrySun(m): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2012
El Guapo: Congrats Big Sista Efemena!

U Done Did It!

Atleast for my Vote, a BJ is EnvisageD cool
That's rude, Guapo. Behave yourself, sir.
Bless you.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by avicky(f): 5:21pm On Dec 24, 2012
[quote
author=Ishilove]Ooookay...

Congratulations to Efemena-xy. Her gangster agressive campaigning paid
off. grin

I can like to be like you, Efe, when I grow up tongue. More power to your
elbow and we hope to read more from you in the coming years.

Congrats to Ishilove, Larrysun and Mynd, you are winners regardless of
whether you got votes or not. grin

For the niqqa who said we should act like the romans, well what can I
say? If I had done the same kind of gangster marketing our dear Efe had
done, this thread would have been flooded with votes from my comrades
from the Garri Sqaud, of whom I am a proud member. . .

A special thanks to those who attempted wuruwuru for my sake (y'all know
yourselves grin), it touches me that you could go to that extent for me.

I say a big thank you to all those who voted for me (it seems I am very
popular with the NL mods. . . cool ) because they believe in me and
appreciate the quality of work. I can't thank you enough because this
whole voting thing has made me realise that there are people out there
who appreciate what I do. That, for me, is a lot bigger than the award.
wink

Thank you all, love you all, and may God give us the grace to excel
excellently in all that we do. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year
in advance. smiley[/quote]
Love u too and wish u d same.

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ishilove: Ooookay...

Congratulations to Efemena-xy. Her gangster agressive campaigning paid off. grin

I can like to be like you, Efe, when I grow up tongue. More power to your elbow and we hope to read more from you in the coming years.

Congrats to Ishilove, Larrysun and Mynd, you are winners regardless of whether you got votes or not. grin

For the niqqa who said we should act like the romans, well what can I say? If I had done the same kind of gangster marketing our dear Efe had done, this thread would have been flooded with votes from my comrades from the Garri Sqaud, of whom I am a proud member. . .

A special thanks to those who attempted wuruwuru for my sake (y'all know yourselves grin), it touches me that you could go to that extent for me.

I say a big thank you to all those who voted for me (it seems I am very popular with the NL mods. . . cool ) because they believe in me and appreciate the quality of work. I can't thank you enough because this whole voting thing has made me realise that there are people out there who appreciate what I do. That, for me, is a lot bigger than the award. wink

Thank you all, love you all, and may God give us the grace to excel excellently in all that we do. Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year in advance. smiley
a honest and lovely speech, i must confess.

I just liked it~ cool
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ishilove: Ooookay...

a honest and lovely speech, i must confess.

I just liked it~ cool

1 Like

Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by esere826: 10:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
El Guapo: Congrats Big Sista Efemena!

U Done Did It!

Atleast for my Vote, a BJ is EnvisageD cool

really rude
i think you should apologise sad
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Kunbee: 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2012
Efemena writes shocked shocked shocked, congrats dear
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2012
Kunbee: Efemena writes shocked shocked shocked, congrats dear

Hey you
Its been ages. What happened to your lepa vs orobo days?
Good to see you!
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2012
Where is the woman of the moment??
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by nollywood20: 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2012
maclatunji:

grin grin grin
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by nollywood20: 8:17pm On Dec 25, 2012
But I found these characters weird from the following I picked from other similar examples.
The Literature/Writing Board must have degenerated into a comedy of errors of some sorts. grin

[size=18pt] Literature/Writing / Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Efemena_xy(f): 8:53pm On Dec 14

Mynd_44: Imagine someone who needs to win some silly award before she can sleep at night calling me an hater. What is wrong babe? Your silly standards fell like a bunch of cards?

If you are half as good as you claim, you would have sat back and see if people would actually vote for you.

Anyway I don't blame you. A lot of people need this to make sure they are still relevant

And when she pulled out of the debate, I thought it was for a high moral standard. I did not know it was due to being a coward and being insecure

I laugh in Swahili

I really couldn't give a monkey's about what you think or how you feel.

It's really no skin off my nose.

Besides, why do you always feel threatened by Efe? And why've you been trailing after my posts? Are you some sort of deranged sicko? Do you get your rocks off Efe?

You either deal with it or jump off the third mainland bridge.

Shikena![/size]
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2012
nollywood20: But I found these characters weird from the following I picked from other similar examples.
The Literature/Writing Board must have degenerated into a comedy of errors of some sorts. grin

[size=18pt] Literature/Writing / Re: Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" by Efemena_xy(f): 8:53pm On Dec 14

Mynd_44: Imagine someone who needs to win some silly award before she can sleep at night calling me an hater. What is wrong babe? Your silly standards fell like a bunch of cards?

If you are half as good as you claim, you would have sat back and see if people would actually vote for you.

Anyway I don't blame you. A lot of people need this to make sure they are still relevant

And when she pulled out of the debate, I thought it was for a high moral standard. I did not know it was due to being a coward and being insecure

I laugh in Swahili

I really couldn't give a monkey's about what you think or how you feel.

It's really no skin off my nose.

Besides, why do you always feel threatened by Efe? And why've you been trailing after my posts? Are you some sort of deranged sicko? Do you get your rocks off Efe?

You either deal with it or jump off the third mainland bridge.

Shikena![/size]
When Mynd and Efe went head to head sad
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Kunbee: 2:39am On Dec 26, 2012
Cuddlemii:

Hey you
Its been ages. What happened to your lepa vs orobo days?
Good to see you!

Hello dear. I know right
Those days are gone, no interesting threads to post them grin
Lovely to hear from you and congrats on being a mod. I left for a while and everything had changed.

Never knew you write as well, i am being surprised by everyone. Why did you leave romance section? cheesy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by chux4liv(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2012
@CUDDLEMII, who made u moderator ... You don run comot for travel section become oga for literature... Thats cool, hope say seun they pay u for d service oooo...
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Kunbee:

Hello dear. I know right
Those days are gone, no interesting threads to post them grin
Lovely to hear from you and congrats on being a mod. I left for a while and everything had changed.

Never knew you write as well, i am being surprised by everyone. Why did you leave romance section? cheesy

Thanks.
Well, as you said, things changed! Good to see you post again
I kinda missed our arguments abt lepa and orobo chicks tongue
Keep in touch
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Cuddlemii: 9:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
chux4liv: @CUDDLEMII, who made u moderator ... You don run comot for travel section become oga for literature... Thats cool, hope say seun they pay u for d service oooo...

Lolz, u still dey ni?
Longest time, u wey dey form I no remember
Anyways, we will finish our discussion some other time
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by chux4liv(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2012
cheesy.. Who dey form... No be u dey cos arguement for the boys in yankee and naija boys wey wan get visa...lol. How dat ur benin friend self...lol
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 4:52am On Dec 29, 2012
Ishilove: Where is the woman of the moment??

Was away on holiday babes, but I'm back now.

@All, thanks a whole lot for your votes and support!

Apologies for the delayed response - was due to a really bad network...but hey, better late than never.

I'll try and compose a proper thank you speech later, but in the meantime I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and Wishing you lot a Prosperous, fun-filled and blessed New Year! cheesy
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by maclatunji: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
^ You went to enjoy yourself after driving some people to the edge.
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 8:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
(gulp)

Don't know what you mean jor grin grin grin

Anyway, I brought some goodies back from my "wanderings"...

Oya come share and join in the celebrations - been looking all over for you sef!

Season's greetings to you sha cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1145865/literature-writing-section-best-poster
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by oweniwe(m): 10:34am On Dec 31, 2012
Efemena_xy: (gulp)

Don't know what you mean jor grin grin grin

Anyway, I brought some goodies back from my "wanderings"...

Oya come share and join in the celebrations - been looking all over for you sef!

Season's greetings to you sha cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/1145865/literature-writing-section-best-poster
i don't want any goodies jor. . .

I prefer a hug . . .
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EfemenaXY: 9:21am On Jan 01, 2013
cheesy cheesy

Happy New Year to you too, Mr O! smiley
Re: *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by oweniwe(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2013
^ ^ *kiss kiss kiss* cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Stain From The Past / Memoir Of An Ordinary Black Girl (iWrite) / Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.