Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

5 Effective Choices To Reset Windows 8 Password - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 5 Effective Choices To Reset Windows 8 Password (1519 Views)

How To Reset Windows 8/8.1 Admin Password Refresh / Please How Do I Recover My Windows 8 Password / Download To Reset Your Huawei Modem Unlock Count To Zero (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Effective Choices To Reset Windows 8 Password by brusestudery: 4:25am On Dec 13, 2012
"With the increase of security on windows 8 systems now automatically requires customers to possess a password for that administrator account. Regrettably, I forgot windows 8 password today. Need I to complete the windows 8 password totally reset? How? I don't want to re-install the windows 8 system."

Surprisingly, there be lots of people aggravated by a forgotten windows 8 password once this new operating-system arrives, just like the present windows 7 customers. If you didn't remember windows 8 password, what is going to do to get rid of or totally reset the password? In the following paragraphs, I describe 5 methods for resetting windows 8 password. Both ways has its own pros and cons. Make certain you apply the right way of your circumstances.

Method 1:Password Hint

When setting a windows password on windows 8, you'll be able to produce a hint that will help you recall the lost Windows 8 password. Obviously, the password hint won't appear before you input an incorrect windows password. With the aid of hint, it is simple to to keep in mind the forgotten password.

Method 2: Use Password Reset Disk
It is simple to produce a password reset disk in windows 8 if you're able to log on your pc. The password totally reset disk will help you reset windows password whenever you forget windows password. You don't need to worry about anything for those who have password reset disk. However, many customers forget to produce a password reset disk before lost windows password.

Method 3:Reset windows Password by Another Available Admin Account

If you can sign in your pc with built-in administrator account or any other available admin account, Windows password reset can be quite simple. After logging on computer, simply click My Computer icon to choose Have the ability to enter Computer Management screen, after which click Local Customers and Groups folder and Customers folder. All windows accounts is going to be displayed for you personally. Right-click on the account you need to edit and choose reset Password to reset your lost windows password.

Method 4: Recover windows Password with Ophcrack

Ophcrack is definitely an free Home windows password recovery tool according to rainbow tables. This program consists of the opportunity to import the hashes from a number of formats, including dumping from the Mike files of windows. It's stated these tables can crack 99.9% of alphanumeric passwords as high as 14 figures in often a couple of minutes.

Method 5: Reset windows 8 Password by Third-party Software

Regarding eliminate forgotten windows 8 password, you may still turn to windows password recovery software to reset windows 8 password.
1) Download Windows Password Unlocler.
2) Boot your locked computer in the recently burned Compact disc/DVD or USB memory stick.
3) Hold back until the boot process is completed. Whenever a window appears with your windows accounts, choose the prospective someone to totally reset the password.

Should you still don’t know which technique is right for you, just make use of the Windows Password Unlocker. It quite simple to use, a computer newbie may use it to totally reset forgotten windows 8 password inside a couple of minutes.
Re: 5 Effective Choices To Reset Windows 8 Password by Koroly: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2012
So helpful that the mothods the article said! After the release of Windows 8, the password recovery for Windows 8 comes to be a problem. I also meet this problem. But after reading this article, My password of Windows 8 comes back quikly.
Re: 5 Effective Choices To Reset Windows 8 Password by yilia: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2013
The most effective tool for resetting forgot Windows 8 Password is Windows password unlocker, you can take a try with it.
It can help you reset forgotten passwords of Windows local administrator, domain administrator and other user accounts on Windows 8. And It will not destroy any computer data and setting.
Re: 5 Effective Choices To Reset Windows 8 Password by Joseph91: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2014
Here I also get a video guide on how to reset forgotten Windows 8 the easy and the safe way. You can check it out here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1a97woJXUpQ&feature=youtu.be

(1) (Reply)

Make A Consistent $20+/day For Less Than 10 Minutes Work! / Av Got Issues Wit My Hard Disk / How To Prevent Your Laptop From Damage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.