Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,709 members, 7,805,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp (34250 Views)

Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by hagma37yahoocom: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2012
No doubt this story is fake. After jnr slap captain, soldier go beat am tire before dem go call em mama.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Redmosquito(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2012
B
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2012
My Broda if real army slap you, you go know sey police na angels.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by KINGwax(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Nicepoliticized reaction from Tunde Bakare.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by BeraBera(f): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2012
This goes a long way to show how the spoilt brat was brought up by his parents. It's possible that there is no discipline in their home, if not, the boy wouldn't have dared to slap the soldier back.
The father/Pastor's response must have been well calculated first by him, because he knows that his response to the matter would definitely go public.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Maxymilliano(m): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2012
So people still believes this type of lies ?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by EXCELLENCEAbia: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2012
so u people have come with another season film. what season is this. well lets belive iits reality pst. Tunde nice reaction. but is it compusry that MOGs most have a black sheep?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by RichDad1(m): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2012
I guess the OP means a Platoon leader?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by tomakint: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Are military men gods. Why all these nonsense as if they are above the law. The boy was wrong but please stop worshipping all these men in uniform .
I share your sentiments but if you have ever been manhandled by a military guy before, you will understand what Geomac is trying to pass across! I can assure you that the slap Pastor Tunde Bakare's son received from the Commandant must have given the poor chap some 'Trium ringing tones' believe me, military guys sabi flog person die, pray you don't fall into their hands cheesy
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by INFO70: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2012
Good reaction from Pastor Bakare. A son that disgraces his father. What is so special about been Pastor Bakare's son?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by pendusky(m): 9:14am On Dec 13, 2012
Libkid: the man no wan make the army man kill im pikin na so he has to disguise himself as a gud pally
Lol!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2012
grin grin i like d boy,newton 3rd law of motion-:In Every "Action",Their Must Be Equal And Opposite "Reaction"..na wetin just happen b dat,,,so y d pandemoniums ?? . Nice practical anyway grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2012
Nigeria nd fake jornalism, not the camp commandant but just one of the soldiers in camp, beside the solder dint even rise his hand on the boy, he only asked the boy to go change his black trouser and shoe to the normal white otondos r are allowed to put on, and the boy shouted at the soldier & pushed him and I want to know hw the boy was discipline just because he was ask to read an apology letter on parade ground, is tht what is referred to as discipline, anyway I don't blame him, in that camp its easy to know private university student and those tht attended Quack skool oversea, while those tht attended govt sckool, like OAU, Uniben, AAU ekp,Esut and host of others try to maintain discipline u see those idiot who attented glorified secondary skool showin their small self, anyway we out of there finally

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by stagger: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2012
At first I thought I was reading about omo baba olowo!

Imagine this boy disgracing his parents with such uncouth behaviour! Obviously this boy has been spoilt and obviously has no manners!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by arobafingi(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2012
I doubt this story walahi...but if its true , what do you expect the pastor to do?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2012
ITbomb: U slap soldier , soldier leave you go report to your mama?
Not in this generation.

He dint slap the soldier, he only pushed him, and in camp soldiers r not permitted to beat or assault student, I sware now that we out of camp, incase e won test e moral e fit try am wit soldier man for outside, he won't live to tell the story
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2012
Liesssssssss
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by ypzilanti: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2012
I like pastor Tunde Bakare's fight against bad governance and corruption in Nigeria. That said, this story has so many holes in it.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by nankosa(m): 9:21am On Dec 13, 2012
fake story, how can a common civilian slap a whole captain, and still be alive, linda get a life
It does happen. I know of a friend who returned a slap from his camp commandant. He was only taken to the camp clinic to assertain his mental state. He finished his camp and sevice in that state and year. He is still alive. come to think of it is there no better way of discipline?
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2012
†ђξ boy never see anything. Common vice president aspirant ǻn̶̲̥̅̊ԃ he wan try military man for naija. †ђξ military men believe after you fear God, next to fear Iڪ them. Smh grin
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Kzinne: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2012
ITbomb:
I didn't know o o
I need to get to the nearest NYSC camp and test the action
***dusting my old khaki***
ur mates are makin money, while u sittin there wantin to go back to camp
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by 1800bc(f): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2012
If na true,then no home training in Bakare's home and this is the evidence.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by blobuzz(m): 9:23am On Dec 13, 2012
Civillian slapped not just a soldier but an officer...BIG LIE...how come my pals in Ondo camp didn't know?. Give us a sensible jor!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by madridsta007(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2012
Some political story there. Nice one Linda Ikeji- How much did CPC pay you?

Slap a soldier and he will call your mum? Slap a commandant and he will call your mum? Not in this world, my dear Linda. I disobeyed camp rules and I got locked up standing for 24hrs in the guard room even though my dad's brother is an important Brigadier General.

Linda. Write about Christmas if you don't have anything to write about.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by christ4kay: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2012
Omo ti Ekun ba bi Ekun lo ma jo. Simple
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2012
tomakint: I know the chap, just like his father (for daring to return the slap) because Pastor Tunde Bakare used to tell us his own stories those days while growing up and it wasn't funny, he is a man who hate cheating under any guise, well kudos to the man for asking the Commandant to discipline his son! wink

Bro no body slap anybody, and it was not even the commandant ( captain ) but lower officer, it was the TBJ that pushed him, and the issue ws resolved immediately, the soldiers in tht camp r extremely nice, because they said the previous batch had a protest because they where intimidated by the military men inside the camp and as such the former commandant was changed before the new set of corpers came in camp, so the soldiers where just been careful

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by dnawah(m): 9:25am On Dec 13, 2012
Train a child to grow 1st,don't depart 4rm him and make sure u give out ur number in case of troubles.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2012
The commandant is wrong for slapping the young chap,afterall military guys aint god na,but the guy should thank his star for now being lynched by the military guys.
Its high time we fought for our right against intimidation.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Shenez: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2012
Alanta + azonto 〓.........................................
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Navalsadiq(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2012
who the ediot be na.dem no go kll de bloody civilian.you wan slap captain.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by dgitrader(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2012
[color=#006600][/color][b][/b]fake story
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by moderatorr: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Are military men gods. Why all these nonsense as if they are above the law. The boy was wrong but please stop worshipping all these men in uniform .
Next time you return to Nigeria, slap a military man.
Make sure you leave a suicide note behind to explain your reasons 'cause you won't get the time after the slap, I assure you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My NYSC Experience In Pixs / How To Redeploy After 3weeks NYSC Orientation Camp / 'I Thought You Are Buhari's Sister' - Corper Recounts Unpleasant Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.