Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp (34248 Views)

Picture : See What Was Done To Corps Members In ONDO Camp. / What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Woman Crippled By NYSC Camp Commandant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Teejayphillip(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2012
My pple don com wif dia ogbonge lie lie again oo...

None of Pastor tunde bakare son,bears tunde... I dunno were U all get dis false stories 4rm oo...

Pple of Nairaland I hail unah oo..
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by ecolime(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2012
Na wash jooorr. We aint that gullible linda Ikeja.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by BE811APP: 9:38am On Dec 13, 2012
LIE LIE LIE.....
D Story dsnt add up
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by ITbomb(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2012
Kzinne: ur mates are makin money, while u sittin there wantin to go back to camp
Broda must we be making money all the time when there is a one in a life time slapping competition going on.
Mind u , I'm typing from an shallow-water production rig, offshore obolo
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by yomalex(m): 9:39am On Dec 13, 2012
Somehow hard to believe
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by maclatunji: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Are military men gods. Why all these nonsense as if they are above the law. The boy was wrong but please stop worshipping all these men in uniform .

They and their comments are pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Revolva(m): 9:40am On Dec 13, 2012
If na me be the commandant I go give am clearing from back and na him head him go land- all these rude children when I drill am him go know say power pass power
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Kpoxremedy: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp

Story written by Stella Dimoko Korkus for Encomium Magazine

It was with tension and on edge that those who witnessed this exchange of slaps whisper this gist. According to them, 'coloured trousers had been banned within the camp and the camp commandant spotted Pastor Tunde Bakare's son, Tunde Jnr in black trousers. When apprehended, the lad asked the commandant if he didn't know he was the son of Tunde Bakare, the son of the popular preacher. The commandant immediately delivered a slap on the face of the young man and Tunde Jnr replied with his own slap.

Tunde's mum had given the commandant a number to call when she dropped off her son in camp, so immediately this incident occurred, the commandant called Mrs Bakare and after a few words, the phone was handed to Pastor Tunde Bakare himself. After hearing what had happened, Pastor Bakare asked that his son be disciplined for disobeying camp rules. The phone was on speaker and Tunde Jnr heard his father's instructions and as soon as the phone call ended, Tunde Jnr went down on his knees and started begging. The matter has since been resolved.

http://lindaikeji..com/2012/12/pastor-tunde-bakares-son-nysc.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&m=1
[right][/right][color=#006600][/color] its gud 2 shw remorse after an offence
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Kpoxremedy: 9:45am On Dec 13, 2012
I THINK ITS NT LEGITIMATE FOR THE COMMANDANT TO SLAP AN ADULT,INSTEAD,WOULD HV USED ANOTHER MEANS
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by onatisi(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2012
dumb story.camp commadant are usually on the rank of major or captain,a new and fresh unemployed civilian will slap a major in the ful glare of everyone,how possible?where were the other soldiers on camp ?were they sleeping?so no reaction took place,nd the only thing they did waas to call tunde bakare,abi?na wa for all this blog blog stories sef
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2012
In america no millitary or police dare slap civilian without great offence, but in nigeria they can even shoot you without do anything wrong.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by wellmax(m): 9:54am On Dec 13, 2012
[size=15pt]Fakest story ever[/size]
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2012
eddyjibs: fake story, how can a common civilian slap a whole captain, and still be alive, linda get a life

U see now, cos the story involves Bakare and CPC u have refused to be objective. Camp commandants are not usually soldiers, but NYSC officials. If this was to be the son of a PDP Governor. I exactly know wot Bakare would say. Just to say those who shout and criticize those in govt dont have all the world around them descent
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by chakula: 9:56am On Dec 13, 2012
Yomieluv: Its high time we fought for our right against intimidation.

well said bros.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2012
This story is false I beg.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by olempe(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2012
The boy don spoil, decay, and rotten... Smh.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by ehispapa(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2012
tayuu:
You see,whn it comes 2 corper,immunity cover them.soldiers are warned not 2 raised their hand on corpers but he did,I tink it was out of anger which needs 2 be resolved immediately!
he is not allowed to strike the corper for any reason...drills yes
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by onatisi(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2012
chakula:

well said bros.

go and slap an army major ,tell him u are fighting against intimidation,you will mama nd u will call am papa
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by GARRIx7(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2012
Baba God, I thank you for your favor. It is not easy to be on the front-page...

Father accept all the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE.....

In Jesus name, AMEN!!!
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by vanstanzy(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2012
All i wanna say is "Soldier, abeg treat the guy fvck-up, wella".
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 13, 2012
kaorama:

U see now, cos the story involves Bakare and CPC u have refused to be objective. Camp commandants are not usually soldiers, but NYSC officials. If this was to be the son of a PDP Governor. I exactly know wot Bakare would say. Just to say those who shout and criticize those in govt dont have all the world around them descent
Don't mislead people,a Camp commandant is either a major or a captain in the army,the camp director is a NYSC official

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by benz33(m): 10:20am On Dec 13, 2012
eddyjibs: fake story, how can a common civilian slap a whole captain, and still be alive, linda get a life

You are part of Nigeria Problem, so a slap from the soldier is justified and if you are the soldier you would have killed the poor boy. There better ways to punish the boy without assaulting him. What if he drops dead at the first slap what would you people be saying, that a soldier in the camp killed a stubborn corper...Please wise up and use ur sense thats y a police man can Mal-treath u in Nigeria even when u r right. Thank You Pastor Tunde BAkare.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by ignis: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2012
I refuse to agree this crappy story. How can a bloody civilian slap a commandant without receiving the beating of his life? And you tell me that the matter has been resolved.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by GARRIx7(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2012
The Soldier had no right to slap the boy (or anyone). Both the soldier and the boy were wrong in their actions and they should both be disciplined..
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by Ahmadda(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Are military men gods. Why all these nonsense as if they are above the law. The boy was wrong but please stop worshipping all these men in uniform .

it is obvious that the military men have done lot of dreadful evils without been apprehended, cos the the only thing u get to hear is "unknown soldier". Didn't u hear when the military men killed a DPO en his men is the police station @ badagry PS. Them fit scatter anything.
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by born2boink(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2012
Like father like son, who have time for bullshit
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by brownlord: 10:38am On Dec 13, 2012
blobuzz: Civillian slapped not just a soldier but an officer...BIG LIE...how come my pals in Ondo camp didn't know?. Give us a sensible jor!

Because they r deformed, how will dey knw when they sit in mami market to drink punch and calypso when their mate r in parade, my guy park well before I arrange u wit slap
Re: Pastor Tunde Bakare's son & NYSC commandant trade slaps in NYSC Ondo camp by onatisi(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2012
ogbeche77:
Don't mislead people,a Camp commandant is either a major or a captain in the army,the camp director is a NYSC official
i was wondering whether they hve changed the rules ,how can a nysc camp commandant be a civilian?mybe that poster iis a boys scout member

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Redeploy After 3weeks NYSC Orientation Camp / 'I Thought You Are Buhari's Sister' - Corper Recounts Unpleasant Experience / NYSC Mourns Owolabi Precious Ayo On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.