Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:25 AM

Something Stuck In Your Throat? (pi-dyke Protocol To Stop Yeast Infection) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Something Stuck In Your Throat? (pi-dyke Protocol To Stop Yeast Infection) (1649 Views)

Tips On Vigina Yeast Infection And How To Treat It With Garlic / Treat Yeast Infection With These Home Remedies / Yeast Infection: Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Something Stuck In Your Throat? (pi-dyke Protocol To Stop Yeast Infection) by pethen: 9:54am On Dec 13, 2012
Do you have something stuck in your throat and it wont go away no matter what?it bloats your stomach and you sometimes feel something crawling in your digestive tract,in most times you fart uncontrollable.This symptoms sometimes varies depending on victims.Victims when often given broad spectrum antibiotics get worse.Doctors examines the victims and will assume it is psychological because they do not take yeast infection like systemic candidasis that serious.
The protocol i used for myself when i got infected with systemic candidasis do to the reason that i took over dosage of broad spectrum antibiotics which caused me a yeast overgrowth.
Firstly,you must change your diet.No sugar,No fruits fresh or dried,No carbohydrate,No honey,no white rice except brown rice,white rice spikes up sugar level in the blood.You need to eat more vegetable and drink a lot of water.Right here in Africa we do not have a enough food like the western world so i used plantation with more vegetable,i do not eat red meat because it increases acidity so i eat chicken.My reason is that yeast feed on sugar and for you to kill them you must starve them.Vegetables kill alkalizes the body and have ways of carrying debris out of your system.
Secondly,i alkalize with organic apple cider vinegar WITH MOTHER and Bells 100% sodium bicarbonate by 12p.m midday that is when the system acid level increases and 5minutes before i sleep at night.
I used borax which is manufactured in united kingdom,though we sell it here in Nigeria and you need not to bother about where to get it,once you call and order for it we will supply.Borax is great it worked wonders for me.I took quarter of teaspoon of borax dissolved in one litre of water and drink the one litre solution three times(divide the one litre in three parts and drink each part in morn,noon and before 4p.m drink the last part)take this on empty stomach.I took the borax 3days on and rest for 2days and continue like that again.
I used 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide this is wonderful,i took it three times on maintenance protocols on 15 drops three times daily on empty stomach.
I used thistle milk,high grade vitamin c,garlic capsules and raw garlics blended with ginger,onions and cayenne pepper(tatache pepper),oregano oil capsules.
This will take about six month to one year to be totally free.And definitely you will see a great improvement as you use this protocol.I CALL IT THE PY-DYKE PROTOCOL.You can call me on the listed protocol as we sell it.+2348066459862 OR +2348029755959.
Re: Something Stuck In Your Throat? (pi-dyke Protocol To Stop Yeast Infection) by pethen: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2012
The thing sticks in your throat and causes bloating?CANDIDA
Re: Something Stuck In Your Throat? (pi-dyke Protocol To Stop Yeast Infection) by pethen: 11:12am On Dec 13, 2012
WANTS BORAX?CALL PETER 08066459862 OR 08029755959
Re: Something Stuck In Your Throat? (pi-dyke Protocol To Stop Yeast Infection) by floflo12: 6:06pm On Apr 14, 2013
hello,good day...Have had a problem of acid reflux some years back,and i was put on nexium,after some months without improvement,i got frustrated and stopped taking any drugs.So about 5 days ago,i started having a burning feeling inside my throat,stiff neck,feeling tired.I also have difficult in talking because it affects my voice alot and it hurts really bad whenever i try to talk.

I bought an antacid 200ml Gaviscon,always taking it after meal and before going to bed.I dont have any problem in swallowin food.Sometimes the burning feeling moves to my chest and the throat never stops hurting all day.Its really tiring.The antacid seems not to be working for it.I dont really know what this could be,i really need help.Lastly this burning feeling inside my throat never stops all day,even when i didnt any food,or when i drink just water,it still burn.Your urgent response will be appreciated thanks.
Re: Something Stuck In Your Throat? (pi-dyke Protocol To Stop Yeast Infection) by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 27, 2019
floflo12:
hello,good day...Have had a problem of acid reflux some years back,and i was put on nexium,after some months without improvement,i got frustrated and stopped taking any drugs.So about 5 days ago,i started having a burning feeling inside my throat,stiff neck,feeling tired.I also have difficult in talking because it affects my voice alot and it hurts really bad whenever i try to talk.

I bought an antacid 200ml Gaviscon,always taking it after meal and before going to bed.I dont have any problem in swallowin food.Sometimes the burning feeling moves to my chest and the throat never stops hurting all day.Its really tiring.The antacid seems not to be working for it.I dont really know what this could be,i really need help.Lastly this burning feeling inside my throat never stops all day,even when i didnt any food,or when i drink just water,it still burn.Your urgent response will be appreciated thanks.

Please what did you later do?
Re: Something Stuck In Your Throat? (pi-dyke Protocol To Stop Yeast Infection) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2020
floflo12:

Please what did you later use to your throat?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Quail Egg Farm Located In Nigeria? / Weightloss/iasotea/hcg/resolution/nutraburst / Pine Nut Nutrition And Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.