Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

How Much Does A Branch Manager Of An Investment Bank Earn A Month? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Does A Branch Manager Of An Investment Bank Earn A Month? (2623 Views)

Audit Jobs For Male Graduate Trainees In An Investment Bank / How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? / How Much Does PMP Certification Cost? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does A Branch Manager Of An Investment Bank Earn A Month? by peleson: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2012
I will like to know how much an investment bank manager earn in a month, the bonuses that come with it. E.g of bank can be BGL securities
Re: How Much Does A Branch Manager Of An Investment Bank Earn A Month? by tanimola22: 2:33am On Dec 14, 2012
peleson: I will like to know how much an investment bank manager earn in a month, the bonuses that come with it. E.g of bank can be BGL securities

What do you mean by investment bank manager? Standard investment banking hierarchy--Analyst to Associate to Vice President to Director to Managing Director. Na MD you be? The rate for MD is a base of between 500K-14.75M per month. Sola David Borha, MD of Stanbic CIB, earns the least upper bound monthly wage, i.e. 14.75M, and is the highest paid MD in the Nigerian banking space, whether investment banking or commercial banking or both.

At least nobody can get me, I hope so sha. Therefore, I can open up any bottle of worms. Now, the bank you mentioned has long been broke and has been borrowing money to finance staff wages and other expenses. It seems they don't even generate sufficient operating income to cover expenses from their day-to-day operations. Don't expect anything too fantastic from them. I don't know what your potential role is, but if it's a back office support role such as accounting, IT, HR etc, then expect to get paid averagely. Whether your expectation will be surpassed is a question that only them can eventually provide an answer to.

The handsome salaries and bonuses obtainable in investment banks are actually earned by front office people. The people that do origination, leveraged finance, syndication, underwriting, etc. This does not mean that back office people work free of charge O.

T22.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does A Branch Manager Of An Investment Bank Earn A Month? by peleson: 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
thanks alot..what i mean is the salary of a branch manager and not an MD.Say a BGL security branch manager in enugu or kano
Re: How Much Does A Branch Manager Of An Investment Bank Earn A Month? by DisGuy: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
lol do they really have branches? undecided
Re: How Much Does A Branch Manager Of An Investment Bank Earn A Month? by eledalo: 5:49pm On Dec 18, 2012
grin . Hope this is just a gap in communication not a gap in thought. grin
Branch manager? Investment bank?
Re: How Much Does A Branch Manager Of An Investment Bank Earn A Month? by peleson: 7:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
tanimola22:

What do you mean by investment bank manager? Standard investment banking hierarchy--Analyst to Associate to Vice President to Director to Managing Director. Na MD you be? The rate for MD is a base of between 500K-14.75M per month. Sola David Borha, MD of Stanbic CIB, earns the least upper bound monthly wage, i.e. 14.75M, and is the highest paid MD in the Nigerian banking space, whether investment banking or commercial banking or both.

At least nobody can get me, I hope so sha. Therefore, I can open up any bottle of worms. Now, the bank you mentioned has long been broke and has been borrowing money to finance staff wages and other expenses. It seems they don't even generate sufficient operating income to cover expenses from their day-to-day operations. Don't expect anything too fantastic from them. I don't know what your potential role is, but if it's a back office support role such as accounting, IT, HR etc, then expect to get paid averagely. Whether your expectation will be surpassed is a question that only them can eventually provide an answer to.

The handsome salaries and bonuses obtainable in investment banks are actually earned by front office people. The people that do origination, leveraged finance, syndication, underwriting, etc. This does not mean that back office people work free of charge O.

T22.
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Primus Int'l Hospital Abuja Recruiting / places to serve in lagos / When Do Someone Apply For Job During NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.