Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet (35698 Views)

School Fee Help At Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Zaria. / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology, Zaria / Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by oguamhenlu: 9:30am On Dec 30, 2009
hi, i'm Titus a graduate of engineering i want to pursue a career in the aviation industry,pls i want to meet with aviators or students still at NCAT so i can recieve proper help and guidience in my scholarship moves whether FGN or state my email is asocrest@yahoo.co.uk 08037997946 pls i really do need your help.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by david22uu(m): 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2010
Please I am a graduate of biochemistry and would luv to meet any student in NCATZ, i would like to become a pilot. My no is 08066589972
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by princeohms: 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2010
Standard Pilot (SP) (PPL, CPL, IR, ME) *********** N 7,241,000 shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by flyeasy: 12:32am On Dec 21, 2010
please does anyone know how the exams interview and medicals go for flight school at the ncat zaria. i wld rilly love a prompt and detailed overview. thanx
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by WISEONE247(m): 7:01pm On Mar 02, 2011
am interested, when last i was in the school i was advised to got a degree as back up before going for the piloting course, am currently in my 5th year studying electrical electronic engineering can you give me some info. since i will finishing school, july this year smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by harunv: 6:35pm On Apr 01, 2011
Hi please do any one knows when are they going to start selling form for avionic course or air frame and power plant ?
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by harunv: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2011
Hi please talk to me i need to know this,please half me i need half
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by harunv: 1:07pm On Jun 10, 2011
Pls know body will help me i need to know this pls
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by olayinka08: 12:29pm On Aug 04, 2011
Please can anyone help me out of my difficulty. Am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering and i applied to the Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaira to run a programme in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering School, but my major problem is in the payment. i have correctly filled out the application form but when i wanted to pay online using the web payment this is the response i was given: Your payment attempt was not successful due to the following reason 000090824533 with transaction reference exceeds withdrawal limit. Pls i need help from any one that have idea or information about how to pay. The form closes soon. My email address is olayinka_ojo82@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by miken22: 3:48pm On Nov 11, 2011
Hello pals. My name is Mike a graduate of Mechanical engineering. I am interested in havin a career in aircraft maintenance engineering. Please can you tell me the steps involve in getting admission and securing sponsorship or any engineer that can be of help. My email id is writemikenn@yahoo.com. I will be waiting to read from you. Thank you
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by Chivee(f): 10:18am On Dec 30, 2011
Compliments of the season pals. feels good to join this forum, My name is Vwos. I'm interested in Avionics Engineering course but have no idea about the admission process. I hope to enroll next year@(2012) and I will need any advise/help on how to go about applying. i have tried the online application severally but it seemed redundant. My email is chivwos@ymail.com. Thanks in advance and enjoy the season cheesy
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by beejay4gud: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2012
pls stop calling my number cos i dnt av any help to render, if u do, u might regret ever calling. Fank u
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by Mote2(m): 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2012
@PIAE
Pls i need ur help asap cos i wrote the exam last year and scored 87 but i don't know how 2 go abt gettin a scholarship. Pls contact me on mike_ekpeti@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by VICTOFX(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2012
@ PIAE seriously i think it is better not to say anything than to give people fals hope, pls for conscience sake if you truly know anything about this thing, explain to us so we can work with the information,u know time waits for no one. my email is ueng2k7@yahoo.com. hope to hear from you soon
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by VICTOFX(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2012
PLEASE WHO KNOWS THE PROCEDURE FOR THE NCAT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION? PLS KINDLY PUT ME THROUGH, I DO NOT REALY GET IT.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by JohnAdeyinka(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2012
Hello everyone,i bliv y'all v'bn havn a gr8 day....wow for me...it's bn gr8.
Please i would like to know if the NCAT form for Abridged Airframe and Powerplant is nw available for sale.
thank you
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by samgrin(m): 6:47am On Mar 11, 2013
Hello sir,
Pls add me on 2go by samgrin660 or on facebook by this phone number 07083810229 for more explanation,I realy need you sir!

Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by ojongemmanuel: 7:17am On Jul 24, 2014
sir, please am a nigerian i stay in india i want to study aerospace engineering for people have been giving me different reason about not putting in for the course because of job insecurity. please i need ur advice
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by Bliszy: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sir, my name is bliss, form delta state. i want to know if ncat allow awaitng result . And where can get the form...... This my E-mail itedjerebliss@yahoo.com ...pls reply me as you see this. God almight shall bless you.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by Bliszy: 1:04pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sir, my name is bliss, form delta state. i want to know if ncat allow awaitng result . And where can get the form...... This my E-mail itedjerebliss25@yahoo.com ...pls reply me as you see this. God almight shall bless you.
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by Bliszy: 1:07pm On Jun 09, 2015
Sir, i want to know more about ncat.. This my number. 08184601748
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by danqujigy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by starlord1(m): 1:26pm On Mar 19, 2016
I really did love to study in this shool but I know little about them. Can some1 just help/put me through my email is: Starlord2398@gmail.com and my whatapp number is 08109477784. I will really appreciate it. Thanks
Re: Nigerian College Of Aviation Technology Zaria Students- Lets Meet by wanted101(m): 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2016
shocked sadI beg somebody help hope these thread still day alive. I need help about this school pls where can I startI beg somebody help hope these thread still day alive. I need help about this school pls where can I startI beg somebody help hope these thread still day alive. I need help about this school pls where can I start

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daisy Okonofua, Medical Doctor From UNIBEN, Clinches Multiple Awards. Photos / Lecturer Surprises His Students With Snacks & Soft Drinks In Class (Video) / My Experience With My Perverted Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.