Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,471 members, 7,770,160 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:13 AM

How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? (10417 Views)

The Earth Is Not 6000 Years Old. / Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! / "If You Believe The Earth Is 6000 Years Old Then You Deny Science" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2012
THEY DIDNT. HAM SHEM AND JAPETH ARE THE NAMES OF LAND MASSES NOT PEOPLE.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2012
Yeah, and noah is the middle east and the ark is the earth and the water is the the universe.
U sure would make a great professor of literature.cheesy

C'mon man, the more u try the more pathetic ur religion seems.

Just accept the fact u know in ur heart: that its a bunch of fables.

2 Likes

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Tsmooth1(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
This are just some of the lies present in Bible. Pls keep the lies rolling.

1 Like

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Chanchit: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2012
Life is much easier then, all you have to do is be a farmer, to feed ur children, no sch' fees, no dstv, electricity, waste and other bills to pay, you dnt need condom or family planning, just fhuck until you can fhuck no more I guess.

2 Likes

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by tobechi20(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2012
It is a combination of binary fission and fussion

2 Likes

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2012
obadiah777:

THEY DIDNT. HAM SHEM AND JAPETH ARE THE NAMES OF LAND MASSES NOT PEOPLE.

Simple Maths tells you how they did it.

Here's another simple mathematical calculation that is used for the population growth.

This is for those who believe in the biblical knowledge recorded by the Almighty God and not for those whose hearts have become petrified due to unbelief. Let us see what the Bible has to say about the world population growth and how we can account for what we have today.

"And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said to them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth" (Genesis 9:1).

God actually fulfilled His promise to Noah and his sons by multiplying them to fill the earth. Biblical knowledge tells us that Noah's catastrophic global Flood happened about 4,500 years ago. And if we are to account for what we have today which is between 6 to 7 billion people beginning with only 8 people 4,500 years ago we will understand that God had really blessed them according to His promise.

Someone used this example, let's say your new born child gets £1.00 on his first birthday and you promise to double this money every year he celebrates his birthday until he is 21 years old, you will see how such money would be multiplied. When the child is 2 years old he gets £2.00, when he is 3 he gets £4.00, when he is 4 he gets £8.00, when he is 5 he gets £16.00 and on like that until he is 21 years of age, how much do you think he will get at 21? His gift will be over £1,000,000! shocked

This is how population growth is being calculated. When you have enough generations the number of people being added with each generation would be of astronomical proportions. When you do the calculations you will discover that it is not difficult to account for 6-7 billion people starting from just 8 people after the Flood.https://www.nairaland.com/82886/beauty-mathematics/5

Am sure that Maths wasn't your favourite subject. wink

2 Likes

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by greatgenius: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2012
off course 8 people did not repopulate the earth. nearly every culture in every region of the world had or has a myth about a great fllood that once came on the earth. the Sumerians with the epic of Gilgamesh, the greeks,germans, aficans, middle easterns, the Aztecs, the mayans and Incans in the americans etc.

to believe that only 8 hebrew people were the only survivals and the only ones who repopulated the earth is Akin to believing that Adam and eve were the first humans. just as the adam and eve story represented the whole of humanity at the time so is the flood story in the bible. it should not be taken literally.

2 Likes

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2012
inurmind: Yeah, and noah is the middle east and the ark is the earth and the water is the the universe.
U sure would make a great professor of literature.cheesy

C'mon man, the more u try the more pathetic ur religion seems.

Just accept the fact u know in ur heart: that its a bunch of fables.
HEY REASON WITH ME HERE. THIS STUFF IS THE TERRITORY OF INTROSPECTIVE , SPIRITUAL AND DEEP THINKERS. I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT, AND RIGHTLY SO, FROM VARIOUS STREET PROPHETS, WHO SPEAK BOTH GREEK AND HEBREW, AND ARE SPIRITUAL GREAT MEN, AND NO THEY ARE NOT WHITE MEN CUZ HEATHENS DONT UNDERSTAND SCRIPTURES, THESE ARE AFRICAN AMERICAN SAGES. ANYWAY I HAVE COME TO FIND OUT THAT OVER 90 PERCENT OF SCRIPTURE IS NOT LITERAL. IF YOU READ ANYTHING THAT DOESNT MAKE SENSE IN THE BIBLE, ITS BECAUSE IT IS NOT LITERAL. THEN AS A SPIRITUAL PERSON YOU EASILY GET THE UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT IS BENEATH THE CODE. I AM AT THAT POINT. I SEE EVERYTHING BENEATH THE CODE. SO READING THE BOOK OF GENESIS YOU GET TO SEE THAT THE LORD CULLED OUT THE EVIL AMONGST THE ISRAELITES ( THE EVIL ONES ARE CALLED CAIN BUT WILL LATER REINCARNATE INTO ESAU ) AND BANISHED THEM TO THE EXTREME CLIMES OF MY SEIR AND TOOK THEIR PIGMENTS AS THE MARK OF CAIN. THEN HE CULLED THE GOOD ONES ( ABEL, WHO WILL LATER ON BE CALLED ISRAEL ) AND THOSE WILL BE HIS VESSELS FOR SPIRITUALLY CIVILIZING THE WORLD, THEN THE REST ON THE LAND, HE SPLIT THE LAND INTO 3 IN THE FLOOD AND THE AFRICAN LANDMASS IS HAM, THEN WE HAVE SHEM LAND MASS AND JAPHET. NOW THAT WE HAVE CULLED OUT GOOD AND EVIL FROM THE PEOPLE AND THEN WE HAVE THE INBETWEENS ALL DIVIDED UP BETWEEN HAM SHEM AND JAPETH. TIME TO GIVE THE ONES IN HAM SHEM AND JAPETH A TASTE OF WHAT THEY WANT. SINCE THEY DO NOT WANT TO WORSHIP THE LORD WE WILL LET THEM RULE THEMSELVES IN EVIL ( BECAUSE THEY ARE WICKED, THEY DONT WANT TO OBEY GODS LAWS ). SO WE START THE GENTILE ERA ON EARTH BY SELECTING THE HORNS ( STRENGTHS ) OF THE 3 SECTION TO RULE IN SUCCESSION. THE GENTILE ERA STARTED OUT WITH NIMROD OF THE LAND OF HAM, A CUSHITE. FOLLOWED BY DARIUS THE MEDES, OF THE LAND OF JAPETH, FOLLOWED BY ALEXANDER THE GREEK OF SHEM. <<< THESE ARE ALL EMPIRES ON EARTH. AND THEN TO ROUND UP THEGENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH WE BRING THE EVIL ONE OUT OF MT SEIR AND EDOM TO ROUND IT OFF. THE ROMAN EMPIRE.

AND WHILE I WAS PONDERING ON THIS ISSUE, I GOOGLED, AND FOUND A DEEP THINKER LIKE MYSELF WITH THE EXACT SAME ARTICLE. ONLY HE WENT FURTHER TO GIVE THE HEBREW NAMES OF NOAH, HAM SHEM ETC ETC. GREAT ARTICLE. http://the-red-thread.net/Noahs-sons.html
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 14, 2012
T-smooth:
This are just some of the lies present in Bible. Pls keep the lies rolling.
READ THE ARTICLE I WROTE ABOVE THIS POST wink

Chanchit: Life is much easier then, all you have to do is be a farmer, to feed ur children, no sch' fees, no dstv, electricity, waste and other bills to pay, you dnt need condom or family planning, just fhuck until you can fhuck no more I guess.
IF YOU SAY SO BRUV

tobechi20: It is a combination of binary fission and fussion
YOU MAY BE RIGHT. TECTONIC PLATE SHIFTS CAUSED BY FLOOD
OLAADEGBU:

OLADEGBU, THERE IS NO WAY 8 PEOPLE BECAME 7 BILLION IN LESS THAN 10,000 YEARS. WHICH TELLS ME THIS IS NOT A LITERAL STORY. READ POST ABOVE THIS. ESPECIALLY THE LINK
greatgenius: off course 8 people did not repopulate the earth. nearly every culture in every region of the world had or has a myth about a great fllood that once came on the earth. the Sumerians with the epic of Gilgamesh, the greeks,germans, aficans, middle easterns, the Aztecs, the mayans and Incans in the americans etc.

to believe that only 8 hebrew people were the only survivals and the only ones who repopulated the earth is Akin to believing that Adam and eve were the first humans. just as the adam and eve story represented the whole of humanity at the time so is the flood story in the bible. it should not be taken literally.
ADAM IS ACTUALLY MEANS A PEOPLE FORMED FROM THE GROUND. CULLED FROM THE HEBREW WORD ADAMAH WHICH MEANS FROM THE GROUND. ADAM IS NOT A PERSON. ADAM IS A NATION OF PEOPLE FORMED FROM THE GROUND.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 14, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

embarassed

I feel like crying for the brain damage christianity has done to my fellow Nigerians' brains

8 people to 7 billion in 6000 years?

Mtchew. Bloody fool

4 Likes

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by advocate666: 10:15am On Dec 15, 2012
OLAADEGBU:

Ola, your maths assumes multiplication without subtraction. Unfortunately people die. Infact 99% of everybody born this year will die within the next century. So, even though we do "multiply", humanity is more of a renewal process than an exponential growth one.
Now even if we accept exponential growth as the reason for world population today from 8 people 4500 years ago, it still does not account for the diversification of the human race. Diversification which could not have taken place in under five milleniums.
Obadiah777 may be a mad man, but he makes more sense than most christians.

3 Likes

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2012
advocate666:

Ola, your maths assumes multiplication without subtraction. Unfortunately people die. Infact 99% of everybody born this year will die within the next century. So, even though we do "multiply", humanity is more of a renewal process than an exponential growth one.
Now even if we accept exponential growth as the reason for world population today from 8 people 4500 years ago, it still does not account for the diversification of the human race. Diversification which could not have taken place in under five milleniums.
Obadiah777 may be a mad man, but he makes more sense than most christians.
I REALLY MUST BE MAD. ENOUGH PEOPLE HAVE SAID IT cry cry

2 Likes

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2012
obadiah777: I REALLY MUST BE MAD. ENOUGH PEOPLE HAVE SAID IT cry cry

So, erm how can you explain that the mainstream christians can not even get the simple fact of this thread right but you can?

Is christianity not brain damage?

2 Likes

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

So, erm how can you explain that the mainstream christians can not even get the simple fact of this thread right but you can?

YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND, MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN. NOT EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL MAKE IT TO HEAVEN. THEY WILL MAKE IT INTO THE KINGDOM BUT NOT INTO HEAVEN ( ITS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TWO. HEAVEN IS THE GOVERNMENT BODY ). ALSO YOU HAVE TO REMEMBER THAT THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE WORDS IN THE SCRIPTURE WILL BE CLOSED UNTIL THE LAST DAYS ( DANIEL 12 VS 4 ). SO THE UNDERSTANDING HAS BEEN CLOSED TO ALL UNTIL RECENTLY IN WHICH THE LORD HAS OPENED IT UP TO HIS ELECT. WHEN THE MEANING OF THE WORD WAS CLOSED, I HAPPEN TO BE ONE OF THOSE WHO BELIEVED ALL THE FAIRY TALES AND FABLES AND LIES. HOWEVER THE FACT THAT SOME STILL BELIEVE THE FABLES TODAY IS TESTAMENT TO ROMANS 11 VS 7. A FEW WILL BE CHOSEN TO UNDERSTAND BECAUSE OF THEIR DEEDS AND HUMILITY AND FAITH, WHILE THE MAJORITY WILL BE BLINDED FROM UNDERSTANDING. IT IS WHAT IT IS.ONCE SOMEONE IS BLINDED BY THE LORD YOU CANT OPEN THEIR EYES. THEY HAVE BEEN CONCLUDED IN IGNORANCE TILL THE KINGDOM IS ESTABLISHED. THAT MEANS THEIR POSITION IN THE KINGDOM HAS BEEN SECURED AND CONFIRMED AS NOT BEING A MEMBER OF THE NEW HEAVEN. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF STILL PEDDLING FABLES AND LIES IN 2012, YOU ARE MORE THAN LIKELY NOT GOING TO BE MAKING IT TO HEAVEN.

1 Like

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by greatgenius: 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
obadiah777:
ADAM IS ACTUALLY MEANS A PEOPLE FORMED FROM THE GROUND. CULLED FROM THE HEBREW WORD ADAMAH WHICH MEANS FROM THE GROUND. ADAM IS NOT A PERSON. ADAM IS A NATION OF PEOPLE FORMED FROM THE GROUND.
read my post again.. the intent of your post above is not clear because You just basically repeated what I said using different words.. were you agreeing with me or it was a rebuttal? Because my post was in support of your topic.

1 Like

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2012
greatgenius: read my post again.. the intent of your post above is not clear because You just basically repeated what I said using different words.. were you agreeing with me or it was a rebuttal? Because my post was in support of your topic.
I WAS AGREEING WITH YOU. I PUT THE CHERRY ON THE CAKE wink
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by greatgenius: 6:04pm On Dec 15, 2012
^^^^ lol I hear you sir/maam

1 Like

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by mollie12: 9:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
Guys on this thread, I beg of you all, please do proper research before coming to post comments on issues you are not clear about.

This is really embarassing as people from all over the world visit nairaland, and some might conclude that the views expressed here represent the thinking process of the average Nigerian. And I know we are better than this.

Try to look for data on world population of previous years, and you'll see that it has not always followed a standard geometric progression. In fact the world population doubled in size within the last 30years. The present population of the world is almost equal to the total population the world has had up to this time.

Next time you want to bash the Bible and the Christian faith be sure you have more credible facts to back it up...
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
grin grin grin grin

obadiah777 is at it again!

1 Like

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
*Kails*:
grin grin grin grin

obadiah777 is at it again!
I DO WHAT I DO SISTER KAILS. ALL THANKS AND PRAISES TO YAH OF COURSE cheesy
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by tpia1: 9:29am On Dec 16, 2012
Average lifespan was about 800+ years initially.

What's your point?

1 Like

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by mazaje(m): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2012
tpia1: Average lifespan was about 800+ years initially.

What's your point?

In your mythical story books, right?. . .Hope you know that bones of people that lived 6000 years can be used to measure how long they lived and the diseases that killed them?. . .No human in reality has ever lived for 800 years except in fictional stories that have nothing to do with reality. . .
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by tpia1: 10:20am On Dec 16, 2012
You jumped over the 8 people in the thread title, in order to quickly hyperventilate over my own post?

If you dont have a problem with one, then you shouldnt have with the other.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 16, 2012
tpia1: You jumped over the 8 people in the thread title, in order to quickly hyperventilate over my own post?

If you dont have a problem with one, then you shouldnt have with the other.

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by advocate666: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2012
mollie12: Guys on this thread, I beg of you all, please do proper research before coming to post comments on issues you are not clear about.

This is really embarassing as people from all over the world visit nairaland, and some might conclude that the views expressed here represent the thinking process of the average Nigerian. And I know we are better than this.

Try to look for data on world population of previous years, and you'll see that it has not always followed a standard geometric progression. In fact the world population doubled in size within the last 30years. The present population of the world is almost equal to the total population the world has had up to this time.

Next time you want to bash the Bible and the Christian faith be sure you have more credible facts to back it up...

And what credible fact do you have to support whatever view you have on this topic?

If your bible it correct, explain the racial diversification. Where does the bible mention the aborigines or the tibetans? And don't get me started on indians and south americans. Eight jewish drunkards my arse.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 16, 2012
tpia1: Average lifespan was about 800+ years initially.

What's your point?
THE POINT IS HAM SHEM AND JAPETH ARE PART OF THE MYSTERY OF THE BIBLE. THEY ARE NAMES OF LAND MASSES NOT PEOPLE http://the-red-thread.net/Noahs-sons.html THESE ARE THE 3 LAND MASSES ON WHICH THE HEATHEN NATIONS WHERE SEPERATED INTO. THESE ARE THE 3 CATEGORICAL CATEGORIES OF HEATHENS TO THE LORD. WE HUMANS SEE COUNTRIES AND CITIES, THE LORD HAS 3 CATEGORIES. OUT OF THE 3 CATEGORIES WILL THE STRENGTH ( HORNS ) OF EACH GENTILE EMPIRE COME FORTH TO RULE THE EARTH AS IN THE ERA OF THE GENTILES BEFORE THE KINGDOM IS HANDED BACK TO ISRAEL. AFTER THE 3 GENTILE HORNS COME FORTH THEN THE KING OF THE GENTILES, THE WICKED, CAIN THE EVIL ONE, TAKES CONTROL OF THE EARTH >>>> THE ROMAN EMPIRE WHICH MORPHED INTO THE EUROPEAN UNION OUT OF WHICH AMERICA THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON EMERGED. HOWEVER AFTER THE 3 GENTILE FACTIONS RULE THE EARTH, THE ERA OF THE GENTILES WILL BE CONCLUDED BY THE KING OF THE GENTILES. THIS IS THE PURIFICATION AND REFINNING PROCESS. THE TIME OF JACOB

HAM-NIMROD-ANCIENT BABYLONIAN EMPIRE
JAPETH-KING DARIUS-MEDIOPERSIAN EMPIRE
SHEM-ALEXANDER THE GREAT-GREEK EMPIRE
THE KING OF THE GENTILES-EDOM-ROMAN EMPIRE-EUROZONE-AMERICA

AND ASIDES FROM THE THREE HEATHEN FACTIONS, WE HAVE THE RIGHTEOUS AND THE WICKED. THE RIGHTEOUS IS ABEL WHO BECAME ISRAEL. AND THE WICKED IS CAIN WHO BECAME ESAU OR EDOM. SO THIS IS A REFINNING PROCESS TO GET PEOPLE TO CHOOSE WHETHER THEY WANT TO BE ISRAEL OR ESAU. WHETHER THEY WANT TO BE RIGHTEOUS OR WICKED, AND IT IS NOTEWORTHY TO KNOW THAT NOT ALL LINEAGE ISRAEL IS ISRAEL. ONLY THE 144000 OF THE LINEAGE ISRAEL ARE ISRAEL. THE REST OF THE LINEAGE ISRAEL ARE JUST NEEDED AS VESSELS THROUGH WHICH THE 144,000 CAN REINCARNATE BACK TO EARTH AFTER DEATH. THE POINT HERE IS NOT ALL NEGROS ARE RIGHTEOUS. IN FACT SCRIPTURE SAY LINEAGE ISRAEL THAT IS NOT PART OF THE ELECT IS MORE WICKED THAN THE WICKED>>ESAU ( AND YOU CAN SEE THAT EVERYDAY )

ROMANS 9 VS 6 For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

were your brain damage when you profess Jesus is Lord because of cabin biscuit? The fact that some people seem not to understand christianity does not make it brain damaging like athietism.

1 Like

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2012
advocate666:

And what credible fact do you have to support whatever view you have on this topic?

If your bible it correct, explain the racial diversification. Where does the bible mention the aborigines or the tibetans? And don't get me started on indians and south americans. Eight jewish drunkards my arse.
THATS EASILY EXPLAINABLE
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 16, 2012
Mee234:
were your brain damage when you profess Jesus is Lord because of cabin biscuit? The fact that some people seem not to understand christianity does not make it brain damaging like athietism.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 16, 2012
mazaje:

In your mythical story books, right?. . .Hope you know that bones of people that lived 6000 years can be used to measure how long they lived and the diseases that killed them?. . .No human in reality has ever lived for 800 years except in fictional stories that have nothing to do with reality. . .
No bros, bones can only give estimate and not certainty. It only produce academic guess which is not reality

1 Like

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 16, 2012
Mee234:

II was decieved by the sweetness of the bisucit grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

II was decieved by the sweetness of the bisucit grin grin grin
CABIN IS HELLA TASTY. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) / Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.