Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:40 AM

How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? (10416 Views)

The Earth Is Not 6000 Years Old. / Another Proof That Evolution Is Flawed, The Earth Is Just About 6000 Years Old! / "If You Believe The Earth Is 6000 Years Old Then You Deny Science" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2012
Todaynatoday: No, they were specifically told to increase in number.

Genesis 9:1
King James Version
(KJV)
9 And God blessed Noah and his
sons, and said unto them, Be
fruitful, and multiply, and replenish
the earth.

replenish means to fill something up again after it has depleted. In this case they were told to fill up the earth again with people.
REPLENISH THE EARTH WITH RIGHTEOUSNESS AND LIFE ( SPIRITUAL LIFE ). THE EARTH WAS FILLED WITH DEAD SOULS AND WICKEDNESS
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Todaynatoday: 10:36am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT YOU MEAN BY THIS ? I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR POINT
You said Jesus spoke in parables and hidden words and I agree but in John 2:1-11, Jesus was not speaking rather John was the one reporting what He saw Jesus do. Hope you get it now..
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 19, 2012
Todaynatoday: You said Jesus spoke in parables and hidden words and I agree but in John 2:1-11, Jesus was not speaking rather John was the one reporting what He saw Jesus do. Hope you get it now..
AND JOHN SPECIFICALLY SAID JESUS SAID, MOTHER WHY ARE YOU HARRASSING ME ? MY HOUR HAS NOT COME YET <<< WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS ? YOU DO ERR
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Todaynatoday: 10:41am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR. ADAM IS A NATION OF PEOPLE FORMED FROM THE GROUND. ADAM IS NOT A MANS NAME. ADAM IS A DESCRIPTION OF THE FORMATION OF MAN, MEANING 'FROM THE GROUND', FROM THE HEBREW WORD 'ADAMAH'. YALL NEED TO STUDY THE ETYMOLOGY OF WORDS. JUST AS JACOB IS A NATION OF PEOPLE AND ESAU IS A NATION OF PEOPLE
Okay, use your approach of who Adam is to explain Romans 5:12-21
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2012
Todaynatoday: Okay, use your approach of who Adam is to explain Romans 5:12-21
BY ONE MAN SIN ENTERED INTO THE WORLD. THE ONE MAN IS 'ADAM' THE PEOPLE COUNTED AS ONE MAN. HOWEVER AFTER THE LAND MASS OF HAM SHEM AND JAPETH SPLIT UP, SEVERAL NATIONS OF PEOPLE EMERGED FROM THE SPLIT UP DUE TO INCESTRY ( THE PROVERBIAL LOTS TWO DAUGHTERS SLEEPING WITH HIM ), CLIMATIC ADAPTATION, DIETARY, AND THEN ESAU WHOSE PIGMENTATION HAD DISAPPEARED BREEDING WITH ALL THOSE WHO WERE PUT ON THE LAND OF SHEM AND HENCE LIGHTENING THEM. SO BASICALLY BECAUSE OF ADAMS SIN ( WHICH IS WHY THE LAND WAS SPLIT SO THE LORD CAN DISPERSE THE PEOPLE ) CAME SEPERATE NATIONS OF HEATHEN-SINNERS. THE NATIONS TO EMERGE AS A RESULT OF ADAMS SINS, ARE, FROM THE LAND OF HAM >>> CANAAN, PHUT, CUSH. FROM THE LAND OF SHEM >>> AMMONITES, MOABITES, ISHMAELITES, EDOMITES. AND FROM THE LAND OF JAPETH IS THE PERSIANS AND GOG AND MAGOG. SO THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS BY, BY ONE MAN ( ADAM ), SIN ENTERED THE WORLD ( THE CREATED NATIONS AS A RESULT OF ADAMS SIN ). ALL THOSE NATIONS MENTIONED HAVE MODERN NAMES TODAY

CUSH-ETHIOPIANS
PHUT-SOMALIANS
AMMON-JAPANESE
MOABITES-CHINESE
ISHMAELITES-ARABS
EDOMITES-CAUCASIANS
ISRAELITES-NEGROS ( WHO LATER GOT RELOCATED INTO THE LAND OF HAM ( AFRICA ) IN 70 AD AFTER THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION
PERSIAN-IRAN
GOG AND MAGOG-RUSSIA
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Todaynatoday: 10:52am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: AND JOHN SPECIFICALLY SAID JESUS SAID, MOTHER WHY ARE YOU HARRASSING ME ? MY HOUR HAS NOT COME YET <<< WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT MEANS ? YOU DO ERR
Really, it's a straightforward story. They both went to a wedding, the wine for the wedding was no more available, Mary knowing who Jesus really is went to Him and told Him to salvage the situation. Jesus tells her not to involve Him for it was not time yet for Him to start his ministry which included miraculous signs but she pestered Him and told the servants to obey Him. They did just that and Jesus performed a miracle thus revealing Himself as the Christ to His disciples and they in turn put their faith in Him.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2012
Todaynatoday: Really, it's a straightforward story. They both went to a wedding, the wine for the wedding was no more available, Mary knowing who Jesus really is went to Him and told Him to salvage the situation. Jesus tells her not to involve Him for it was not time yet for Him to start his ministry which included miraculous signs but she pestered Him and told the servants to obey Him. They did just that and Jesus performed a miracle thus revealing Himself as the Christ to His disciples and they in turn put their faith in Him.
THE BIBLE IS NOT A BOOK OF CHEAP MAGIC TRICKS. YOU DO ERR. >>>> HIDDEN PARABLES PSALMS 78 VS 2
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Todaynatoday: 11:02am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: BY ONE MAN SIN ENTERED INTO THE WORLD. THE ONE MAN IS 'ADAM' THE PEOPLE COUNTED AS ONE MAN. HOWEVER AFTER THE LAND MASS OF HAM SHEM AND JAPETH SPLIT UP, SEVERAL NATIONS OF PEOPLE EMERGED FROM THE SPLIT UP DUE TO INCESTRY ( THE PROVERBIAL LOTS TWO DAUGHTERS SLEEPING WITH HIM ), CLIMATIC ADAPTATION, DIETARY, AND THEN ESAU WHOSE PIGMENTATION HAD DISAPPEARED BREEDING WITH ALL THOSE WHO WERE PUT ON THE LAND OF SHEM AND HENCE LIGHTENING THEM. SO BASICALLY BECAUSE OF ADAMS SIN ( WHICH IS WHY THE LAND WAS SPLIT SO THE LORD CAN DISPERSE THE PEOPLE ) CAME SEPERATE NATIONS OF HEATHEN-SINNERS. THE NATIONS TO EMERGE AS A RESULT OF ADAMS SINS, ARE, FROM THE LAND OF HAM >>> CANAAN, PHUT, CUSH. FROM THE LAND OF SHEM >>> AMMONITES, MOABITES, ISHMAELITES, EDOMITES. AND FROM THE LAND OF JAPETH IS THE PERSIANS AND GOG AND MAGOG. SO THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS BY, BY ONE MAN ( ADAM ), SIN ENTERED THE WORLD ( THE CREATED NATIONS AS A RESULT OF ADAMS SIN ). ALL THOSE NATIONS MENTIONED HAVE MODERN NAMES TODAY

CUSH-ETHIOPIANS
PHUT-SOMALIANS
AMMON-JAPANESE
MOABITES-CHINESE
ISHMAELITES-ARABS
EDOMITES-CAUCASIANS
ISRAELITES-NEGROS ( WHO LATER GOT RELOCATED INTO THE LAND OF HAM ( AFRICA ) IN 70 AD AFTER THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION
PERSIAN-IRAN
GOG AND MAGOG-RUSSIA
Men, this is something else entirely. Adam is one man, his genealogy was even stated in the Bible.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 19, 2012
Todaynatoday: Men, this is something else entirely. Adam is one man, his genealogy was even stated in the Bible.
HIS GENEALOGY WILL GO DOWN TO INCLUDE TRIBES OF MEN AND NATIONS CLASSIFIED AS SINGLE PEOPLE. FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU LOOK AT THE GENEALOGY OF ESAU IN GENESIS 36 VS 8. HIS GRANDCHILD IS AMALEK. AMALEK IS NOT SOMEONES NAME. IT IS THE NAME OF A TRIBE CALLED THE AMALEKITES. IF YOU LOOK AT THE GENEALOGY OF THOSE FROM THE LAND OF HAM, IT MENTIONS CUSH AND CANAAN AS CHILDREN. CUSH OBVIOUSLY IS A NATION CALLED ETHIOPIA TODAY. ARE YOU STARTING TO SEE YOUR FOLLY ? JUST CUZ NAMES ARE MENTIONED IN GENEALOGY DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE PEOPLES NAMES. THEY ARE THE NAMES OF THE TRIBES AND NATIONS THAT SPRUNG OUT OF THAT INITIAL NATION
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Todaynatoday: 11:11am On Dec 19, 2012
THE GENEALOGY OF ADAM
Genesis 5:1-32
King James Version
(KJV)
1 This is the book of the
generations of Adam. In the day
that God created man, in the
likeness of God made he him;
2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their
name Adam, in the day when they
were created.
3 And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his
own likeness, and after his image;
and called his name Seth:
4 And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight
hundred years: and he begat sons
and daughters:
5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years:
and he died.
6 And Seth lived an hundred and five years, and begat Enos:
7 And Seth lived after he begat Enos eight hundred and seven
years, and begat sons and
daughters:
8 And all the days of Seth were nine hundred and twelve years: and
he died.
9 And Enos lived ninety years, and begat Cainan:
10 And Enos lived after he begat Cainan eight hundred and fifteen
daughters:
11 And all the days of Enos were nine hundred and five years: and he
died.
12 And Cainan lived seventy years and begat Mahalaleel:
13 And Cainan lived after he begat Mahalaleel eight hundred and forty
daughters:
14 And all the days of Cainan were nine hundred and ten years: and he
died.
15 And Mahalaleel lived sixty and five years, and begat Jared:
16 And Mahalaleel lived after he begat Jared eight hundred and
thirty years, and begat sons and
daughters:
17 And all the days of Mahalaleel were eight hundred ninety and five
years: and he died.
18 And Jared lived an hundred sixty and two years, and he begat
Enoch:
19 And Jared lived after he begat Enoch eight hundred years, and
begat sons and daughters:
20 And all the days of Jared were nine hundred sixty and two years:
and he died.
21 And Enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat Methuselah:
22 And Enoch walked with God after he begat Methuselah three
hundred years, and begat sons and
daughters:
23 And all the days of Enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:
24 And Enoch walked with God: and he was not; for God took him.
25 And Methuselah lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat
Lamech.
26 And Methuselah lived after he begat Lamech seven hundred eighty
and two years, and begat sons
and daughters:
27 And all the days of Methuselah were nine hundred sixty and nine
28 And Lamech lived an hundred eighty and two years, and begat a
son:
29 And he called his name Noah, saying, This same shall comfort us
concerning our work and toil of our
hands, because of the ground which
the LORD hath cursed.
30 And Lamech lived after he begat Noah five hundred ninety and five
daughters:
31 And all the days of Lamech were seven hundred seventy and seven
32 And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem,
Ham, and Japheth.
The genealogy of Adam to Noah.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2012
Todaynatoday: THE GENEALOGY OF ADAM
The genealogy of Adam to Noah.
THOSE ARE TRIBES INTERSPERSED WITH GREAT MEN. IF YOU LOOK AT THE GENEALOGY FROM THE LAND OF HAM. IT SAYS AND HAM BEGET CUSH ( A NATION OF PEOPLE ) AND CUSH BEGET NIMROD ( A GREAT MAN OUT OF CUSH ). PEOPLE ARE MARRIED TO LAND MASSES. NATIONS ARE MARRIED TO LAND MASSES.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Todaynatoday: 11:18am On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: HIS GENEALOGY WILL GO DOWN TO INCLUDE TRIBES OF MEN AND NATIONS CLASSIFIED AS SINGLE PEOPLE. FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU LOOK AT THE GENEALOGY OF ESAU IN GENESIS 36 VS 8. HIS GRANDCHILD IS AMALEK. AMALEK IS NOT SOMEONES NAME. IT IS THE NAME OF A TRIBE CALLED THE AMALEKITES. IF YOU LOOK AT THE GENEALOGY OF THOSE FROM THE LAND OF HAM, IT MENTIONS CUSH AND CANAAN AS CHILDREN. CUSH OBVIOUSLY IS A NATION CALLED ETHIOPIA TODAY. ARE YOU STARTING TO SEE YOUR FOLLY ? JUST CUZ NAMES ARE MENTIONED IN GENEALOGY DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE PEOPLES NAMES. THEY ARE THE NAMES OF THE TRIBES AND NATIONS THAT SPRUNG OUT OF THAT INITIAL NATION
There must first be an Amalek before there can be Amalekites, there must first be an Esau before there can be Edomites, there must first be an Israel before there can be Israelites. They all existed as one person and their descendants continued their lineage.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 19, 2012
Todaynatoday: There must first be an Amalek before there can be Amalekites, there must first be an Esau before there can be Edomites, there must first be an Israel before there can be Israelites. They all existed as one person and their descendants continued their lineage.
LOL BRUV. THE BIBLE IS NOT A FAMILY BOOK OF THE LIFE AND TIMES OF PARTICULAR FAMILIES ON EARTH. THIS IS NOT SOMEONES JOURNAL OF THEIR FAMILY TREE. THIS IS THE FAMILY TREE OF MANKIND. THESE ARE NATIONS REPRESENTED AS PEOPLE SO AS TO CREATE A FAMILY TREE FOR MANKIND. NOT SINGLE PEOPLE FAMILY TREE. YOU DO ERR
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Todaynatoday: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2012
^^^^ How do you know all these? So you mean everything in the bible is just allegory. How would you explain Genesis 9:18-29 where Noah became drunk and lay nake.d, Ham saw his father's nake.dness and did nothing but his brothers took a garment and covered their father. Is this literal or an allegory?
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 19, 2012
Todaynatoday: ^^^^ How do you know all these? So you mean everything in the bible is just allegory. How would you explain Genesis 9:18-29 where Noah became drunk and lay nake.d, Ham saw his father's nake.dness and did nothing but his brothers took a garment and covered their father. Is this literal or an allegory?
YOU DO ERR. FIRST OFF ALL LETS ADDRESS THAT ISSUE OF FATHERS unclothedness. WHAT IS YOUR FATHERS unclothedness ?

LEVITICUS 20 VS 11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's unclothedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them. <<< SO NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT IT IS NOT ACTUAL unclothedness BUT SLEEPING WITH YOUR FATHERS WIFE WHICH MEANS UNCOVERING YOUR FATHERS unclothedness. THIS MEANS HAM SLEPT WITH NOAHS WIFE. HOW DID THE LAND OF HAM UNCOVER THE LORDS unclothedness ? OUT OF THE LAND OF HAM CAME FORTH THE FIRST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH. OUT OF THE LAND OF HAM CAME FORTH THE GROUNDWORK FOR ALL THE PAGAN AND HEATHEN TRADITIONS YOU SEE IN THE WORLD TODAY. MORE SPECIFICALLY UNDER NIMROD THE CUSHITE, WHO IS FROM THE LAND OF HAM. OTHER DOCTRINES ARE CALLED WOMEN IN THE BIBLE. SO AS YOU KNOW EVERYTHING COMES FROM THE LORD, ALL POWERS AND PRINCIPALITIES

COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.
SO BASICALLY BY HAM LAYING DOWN THE FOUNDATION FOR PAGANISM IN THE WORLD, HE HAS SLEPT WITH A WOMAN THAT BELONGS TO THE FATHER AND HENCE HAS UNCOVERED HIS FATHERS unclothedness. AND THATS WHAT THAT IS
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Todaynatoday: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2012
^^^^ it seems that you conveniently skipped the part where it says that Noah was drunk with wine which intoxicated him to the point that he laid uncovered in his tent. Ham went inside the tent, saw his father's unclothedness and told his two brothers outside but the two brothers found a garment and covered their father. Simple and straightforward story. Nothing about Ham sleeping with his mother.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2012
Todaynatoday: ^^^^ it seems that you conveniently skipped the part where it says that Noah was drunk with wine which intoxicated him to the point that he laid uncovered in his tent. Ham went inside the tent, saw his father's unclothedness and told his two brothers outside but the two brothers found a garment and covered their father. Simple and straightforward story. Nothing about Ham sleeping with his mother.
STUDY THAT POST WELL. ESPECIALLY THE LEVITICUS VERSE I QUOTED
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Todaynatoday: 12:37pm On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: STUDY THAT POST WELL. ESPECIALLY THE LEVITICUS VERSE I QUOTED
Leviticus 20:11
King James Version
(KJV)
11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his
father's unclothedness: both of them
shall surely be put to death; their
blood shall be upon them.

First off, uncovering unclothedness here means dishonouring your father and It is not stated that Ham uncovered his father's unclothedness. He only saw his father's unclothedness.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by edogho(m): 9:23pm On Dec 19, 2012
T-smooth:
This are just some of the lies present in Bible. Pls keep the lies rolling.
talking about lies. U don ask ur teacher wikipedia about where you think say the truth dey. Lies plenty pass truth there. Dem just dey use grammar deceive you joor
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Image123(m): 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR. TURNING WATER INTO WINE IS SYMBOLIC SPEECH. WHAT IS WATER ? ITS MASSES OF PEOPLE. WHAT IS WINE ? WINE IS THE WORD. SO TURNING WATER TO WINE MEANS BE CONVERTED A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH THE WORD. HE TURNED THE MASSES TO GOD. YALL CONFUSE ALLEGORIES WITH LITERAL *SMDH*
i think i asked you three questions, not one. You don't appear to be a fan of the literal miraculous. The rate you go friend, even God will be explained as an allegory, not to mention me or nairaland.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 20, 2012
Todaynatoday: Leviticus 20:11
King James Version
(KJV)
11 And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his
father's unclothedness: both of them
shall surely be put to death; their
blood shall be upon them.

First off, uncovering unclothedness here means dishonouring your father and It is not stated that Ham uncovered his father's unclothedness. He only saw his father's unclothedness.
NOW YOU ARE JUST BEING A SCOFFER
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 20, 2012
Image123:
i think i asked you three questions, not one. You don't appear to be a fan of the literal miraculous. The rate you go friend, even God will be explained as an allegory, not to mention me or nairaland.
LOL BUT EVEN GOD TOLD YOU THE BIBLE IS ALLEGORICAL AND SYMBOLIC.

PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things <<< EVEN GOD TELLS YOU HE UTTERED THESE THINGS IN PARABLES AND HIDDEN WORDS. SO WHATS YA BEEF ? undecided
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Image123(m): 12:51am On Dec 20, 2012
obadiah777: LOL BUT EVEN GOD TOLD YOU THE BIBLE IS ALLEGORICAL AND SYMBOLIC.

PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in parables, I will utter hidden things <<< EVEN GOD TELLS YOU HE UTTERED THESE THINGS IN PARABLES AND HIDDEN WORDS. SO WHATS YA BEEF ? undecided
so "I will" means every verse and chapter is a parable?
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 1:13am On Dec 20, 2012
Image123:
so "I will" means every verse and chapter is a parable?
NOT EVERY. BUT ALMOST EVERY. BUT I THINK YOU ARE SORELY MISTAKEN IF YOU THINK THE STORY BEING PARABLE AND SYMBOLIC DOES NOT MEAN IT IS REAL LIFE STORIES. THEY ARE REAL STORIES. HOWEVER THEY ARE WRITTEN IN A WAY THAT WOULD NOT MAKE IT OBVIOUS AS TO WHAT IS BEEN SAID

LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION. IF THE BIBLE WAS STRAIGHTFORWARD READ AND EVERYONE WHO PICKED IT UP CAN UNDERSTAND IT EASILY, WILL THERE BE ANY NEED FOR PEOPLE TO SEEK DEEPER AND SEARCH AND SEARCH AND IN THE INTENSITY OF SEARCHING THE REAL SEEKERS OF THE LORD PERSEVERE WHILE THE FAKE ONES FALL OFF AND GIVE UP. THATS WHY IT IS WRITTEN LIKE IT IS. IT CANT BE TOO OBVIOUS OR ELSE EFFORT WILL NOT BE NEEDED TO SEEK THE LORD. THIS IS TO SEPERATE THE WHEAT FROM THE CHAFF. <<<< SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND. AS SUCH ALMOST ALL OF IT IS WRITTEN IN HIDDEN CODES SYMBOLS AND ALLEGORIES. ONLY THOSE WHO REALLY WANT IT WILL GET TO THE CORE.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Image123(m): 1:32am On Dec 20, 2012
^
so what is the criteria for us to know/separate the literal from this 'almost every' allegory?
The Bible is best understood by the help of God's Holy Spirit, not by formulating ridiculous theories in the name of getting deep. The Bible was written for all mankind, a majority of which are simple people. It's not an esoteric book.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 20, 2012
Image123: ^
so what is the criteria for us to know/separate the literal from this 'almost every' allegory?
The Bible is best understood by the help of God's Holy Spirit, not by formulating ridiculous theories in the name of getting deep. The Bible was written for all mankind, a majority of which are simple people. It's not an esoteric book.
I AM NOT FORMULATING THEORIES AND NEITHER AM I TRYING TO GET DEEP. 2 THINGS YOU HAVE TO KNOW FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO GET THE ALLEGORIES AND SYMBOLS

1-YOU HAVE TO BE A GREAT STUDENT OF WORLD HISTORY. THE BIBLE IS THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, HOWEVER YOU NEED TO BE CONVERSANT WITH ALL THE EMPIRES THAT RULED THE EARTH FROM BABYLONIAN TO MEDIOPERSIAN AND GREEK ETC ETC. YOU HAVE TO BE FAMILIAR WITH THE KINGS OF THESE EMPIRES BECAUSE IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL, THESE EMPIRES AND KINGS ARE REFERED TO AS 'HORNS' AND 'BEASTS'. SO YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHICH HORN IT IS REFERING TO. LIKE FOR EXAMPLE IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL CHAPTER 8, THE GOAT IN DANIELS 8 VS 5 IS ALEXANDER THE GREAT OF THE GREEK EMPIRE CONQUERING THE RAM WITH TWO HORNS ( MEDIOPERSIAN EMPIRE ). AND THE LITTLE HORN IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL 11 IS ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES AND THE BELLIGERENT LITTLE HORN IN DANIEL CHAPTER 7 THAT KNOCKS OFF THREE HORNS IS AMERICA. ETC ETC ETC. ALL WORLD HISTORY BUT CODED. YOU NEED A STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF WORLD HISTORY TO UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF DANIELS AND REVELATION. THATS THE FOUNDATION YOU NEED. ALSO YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT BIBLICAL WORDS MEAN FOR EXAMPLE

HEAVEN = RULERSHIP
WATERS = NATIONS OF PEOPLE
MILK = THE WORD
WINE = THE WORD
MEAT = THE WORD
MOUNTAIN = COUNTRY
HORN = STRENGTH ETC ETC ETC ETC

THOSE ARE TWO STARTING POINTS
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 20, 2012
LIKE FOR EXAMPLE. IF I SAY, 'THE HORN OF THE MOUNTAIN IS THEIR WINE'. THAT MEANS ' THE STRENGTH OF THE COUNTRY IS THEIR PHILOSOPHY AND DOCTRINE. YOU SEE THIS A LOT IN THE BIBLE. ETC ETC ETC ETC. SO TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE IS A PROCESS.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Image123(m): 3:18am On Dec 20, 2012
obadiah777: I AM NOT FORMULATING THEORIES AND NEITHER AM I TRYING TO GET DEEP. 2 THINGS YOU HAVE TO KNOW FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO GET THE ALLEGORIES AND SYMBOLS

1-YOU HAVE TO BE A GREAT STUDENT OF WORLD HISTORY. THE BIBLE IS THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD, HOWEVER YOU NEED TO BE CONVERSANT WITH ALL THE EMPIRES THAT RULED THE EARTH FROM BABYLONIAN TO MEDIOPERSIAN AND GREEK ETC ETC. YOU HAVE TO BE FAMILIAR WITH THE KINGS OF THESE EMPIRES BECAUSE IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL, THESE EMPIRES AND KINGS ARE REFERED TO AS 'HORNS' AND 'BEASTS'. SO YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHICH HORN IT IS REFERING TO. LIKE FOR EXAMPLE IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL CHAPTER 8, THE GOAT IN DANIELS 8 VS 5 IS ALEXANDER THE GREAT OF THE GREEK EMPIRE CONQUERING THE RAM WITH TWO HORNS ( MEDIOPERSIAN EMPIRE ). AND THE LITTLE HORN IN THE BOOK OF DANIEL 11 IS ANTIOCHUS EPIPHANES AND THE BELLIGERENT LITTLE HORN IN DANIEL CHAPTER 7 THAT KNOCKS OFF THREE HORNS IS AMERICA. ETC ETC ETC. ALL WORLD HISTORY BUT CODED. YOU NEED A STRONG KNOWLEDGE OF WORLD HISTORY TO UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF DANIELS AND REVELATION. THATS THE FOUNDATION YOU NEED. ALSO YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND WHAT BIBLICAL WORDS MEAN FOR EXAMPLE

HEAVEN = RULERSHIP
WATERS = NATIONS OF PEOPLE
MILK = THE WORD
WINE = THE WORD
MEAT = THE WORD
MOUNTAIN = COUNTRY
HORN = STRENGTH ETC ETC ETC ETC

THOSE ARE TWO STARTING POINTS
are you saying that everyone needs to be a great student of world history, having strong knowledge, to stand a chance of understanding the Bible? that's wrong. most part of the Bible are simple, plain and literal.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Image123(m): 3:25am On Dec 20, 2012
obadiah777: LIKE FOR EXAMPLE. IF I SAY, 'THE HORN OF THE MOUNTAIN IS THEIR WINE'. THAT MEANS ' THE STRENGTH OF THE COUNTRY IS THEIR PHILOSOPHY AND DOCTRINE. YOU SEE THIS A LOT IN THE BIBLE. ETC ETC ETC ETC. SO TO UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE IS A PROCESS.
this doesn't ALWAYS apply. mountain Carmel is a mountain in Israel, not a country, and wine sometimes means 'wine' not philosophy. Jesus was accused as a winebiber not a philosophy biber.
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by flourishG(m): 3:43am On Dec 20, 2012
@ op, ask the holy spirit
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 21, 2012
Image123:
are you saying that everyone needs to be a great student of world history, having strong knowledge, to stand a chance of understanding the Bible? .
YES THATS WHAT I AM SAYING. NOW YOU ARE STARTING TO THINK RATIONALLY *SMH* undecided WELL LET ME EXPAND. IF YOU READ THE BIBLE JUST FOR THE LAWS COMMANDS AND STORY, THEN YOU DONT NEED TO KNOW WORLD HISTORY. HOWEVER IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN PROPHESYS ? THEN YOU WILL NEED A KNOWLEDGE OF WORLD HISTORY. WITHOUT A KNOWLEDGE OF WORLD HISTORY I DONT SEE HOW SOMEONE CAN UNDERSTAND THE BOOK OF REVELATION AND DANIEL. ITS IMPOSSIBLE
Re: How Do 8 People Repopulate 7 Billion People In 6000 Years ? by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2012
Image123:
this doesn't ALWAYS apply. mountain Carmel is a mountain in Israel, not a country, and wine sometimes means 'wine' not philosophy. Jesus was accused as a winebiber not a philosophy biber.
THERE IS SUCH A THING CALLED 'DICHOTOMY'. LIKE HOW A WORD CAN HAVE TWO MEANINGS. NOW YOU ARE JUST BEING A SCOFFER cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) / Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.