Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,408 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (1187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10828220 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (7729) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by DeRuggedProf: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
bigass:
Stocks will go down. Stocks will go down.

This never do well that you wont see when the stocks are down well. Their blood only get hot when stocks are doing badly. Is it your father's money im investing?
To hell with you and your postulations. This month I have invested 2 million by December I add another 2.5million.
Do me a favour go and hug a transformer. Bigass said so.

No vex too much. Give him options to hug, either A LIVE TRANSFORMER or YOUR LIVE........ shocked... grin ;
Na joke oooo grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
soloniger:
see airservice anb ccnn
chai!!! afromedia 500 chage perc
nse changi!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by soloniger(m): 2:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megainvest: 2:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
joelreg:
NAWAOOO this one wey pple just they bid firstbank like this. wetin una dey upto self lol

The demand is hot. See over 20 million hungry bids impatiently waiting at N5 junction. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ceeteed(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Also For Investors with focus on banks and decision making on the short ,medium to long term.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/11/banks-operating-expenses-hit-n3-3tr-in-th/

myjoy084:
Investors to start receiving direct cash payment January 2

http://thenationonlineng.net/investors-to-start-receiving-direct-cash-payment-january-2/

Sanity is coming to this market gradually as the regulator has awaken from their slumber grin

Experts commend CBN for reducing MPR, CRR...

http://thenationonlineng.net/experts-commend-cbn-for-reducing-mpr-crr/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2015
DeRuggedProf:

No vex too much. Give him options to hug, either A LIVE TRANSFORMER or YOUR LIVE........ shocked... grin ;
Na joke oooo grin

Do you mean YOUR CHEST?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
OANDO chibuking81 #0.15 kobo profit today now #6 let's see how it ends this week #6+ or #4 .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
myjoy084:

CBN Says No Bank Is Distressed...

http://www.leadership.ng/news/477681/cbn-says-no-bank-distressed
that's what CBN will say to prevent a systemic collapse.
don't be caught napping.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Intendy:

that's what CBN will say to prevent a systemic collapse.
don't be caught napping.

Okay sir. Thank you for the update!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2015
myjoy084:

Okay sir. Thank you for the update!
though the reply was for angelo82 for calling the info jargons. insiders know this and its reflecting in their prices.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
ihedioramma:
OANDO chibuking81 #0.15 kobo profit today now #6 let's see how it ends this week #6+ or #4 .

I have a feeling that N6.00 will be the support and resistance level, and it may be the rights issue price. But Mr. market will decide, so don't act on this speculation.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
I saw the following on SMN. Sahara Reporters don expose what CBN has been hiding...

http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/26/skye-bank-tops-nine-nigerian-commercial-banks-experiencing-stress
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 735i(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
Intendy:

though the reply was for angelo82 for calling the info jargons.
insiders know this and its reflecting in their prices.

I rang the warning bell on Skye bank last week monday. Unfortunately... I can't quote sources but yeah... All is not well
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Raider76:
I saw the following on SMN. Sahara Reporters don expose what CBN has been hiding...

http://saharareporters.com/2015/11/26/skye-bank-tops-nine-nigerian-commercial-banks-experiencing-stress

Sir, i understand your points but how many banks do we have in Nigeria that are functioning presently? If the article or the writer's claim to what was writtenwas true, so the likes of Zenith, GTbank, Access, etc. are in distress then lol. I can't stop laughing when it comes to Nigerian/foreign reporters/journalists reference to Nigeria economy and financial institutions! I guess they are caught unaware by CBN interest rates cut though! Too much over-sabi...lol. There attempts were curb when it comes to devaluation of Naira, and now they are looking for another excuses to prove their point...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2015
myjoy084:

Sir, i understand your points but how many banks do we have in Nigeria that are functioning presently? If the article or the writer's claim to what was writtenwas true, so the likes of Zenith, GTbank, Access, etc. are in distress then lol. I can't stop laughing with Nigerians reporter/journalist! Too much over-sabi...lol

I think the mistake, which the CBN Gov. also tried to correct, is that reporters report stress tests as showing that a bank which fails the test is already under stress. The test is theoretical. It subjects the banks to some extreme conditions and see how they will fair under those conditions. It doesn't mean a bank is currently under stress. So the caption used by Sahara Reporters clearly gives the wrong impression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:52pm On Nov 26, 2015
Raider76:

I have a feeling that N6.00 will be the support and resistance level, and it may be the rights issue price. But Mr. market will decide, so don't act on this speculation.
how can you reply my post and ask me not to talk? who are you and what are you? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
myjoy084:

Sir, i understand your points but how many banks do we have in Nigeria that are functioning presently? If the article or the writer's claim to what was writtenwas true, so the likes of Zenith, GTbank, Access, etc. are in distress then lol. I can't stop laughing when it comes to Nigerian/foreign reporters/journalists reference to Nigeria economy and financial institutions! I guess they are caught unaware by CBN interest rates cut though! Too much over-sabi...lol. There attempts were curb when it comes to devaluation of Naira, and now they are looking for another excuses to prove their point...

Its not the first time they tried to de-market Skye bank...........It happened early this year and what happened after their quarter result was out,the stock was green with 32% increase within 3days....................Most of this journalism is with motivation............You will understand when you read it and the prejudice which is unethical in journalism is just too much.............If this report is true,I expect the stock to be like 70k by now but even at 1.72,Skye is still trading 10k higher than its year low...........With the change in time come a different dynamics in Nigerian economy and no one seems to understand anything anymore..............I believe whatever the problem of skye is their management will resolve it.................After buying most of the fundamentally sound stocks at ridiculous low price,I believe is time to be patient............The only people setting the stock backward is the late comers trying to jump in...........I believe December will usher in a better trading pattern.............

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
N0.20k only seperates Access and FBNH. How are the mighty fallen............ lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Manonamission:
N0.20k only seperates Access and FBNH. How are the mighty fallen............ lipsrsealed

It happened before with just 1k difference.............That was during the financial crisis................Thats not a big deal................The most important thing is good things that can propel the bull on these 3 stocks......................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
Thinking of buying more GTB...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
TeeOw:
Thinking of buying more GTB...

I think banking stocks with strong and undiluted fundamentals is where to be right now. In all, there are many things to be hopeful for in these (NSE) market and concerning our economy as a whole. Let those Nigerian/foreign analysts/journalist keep bringing it on... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Raider76: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
myjoy084:

I think banking stocks with strong and undiluted fundamentals is where to be right now. In all, there are many things to be hopeful for in these (NSE) market and concerning our economy as a whole. Let those Nigerian/foreign analysts/journalist keep bringing it on... grin

Are you concerned about the likely effect of the reduced MPR on banks' profits? Some are saying it does not favor the banks, but may favor the industrial stocks that are the borrowers. That is why Dangcem reacted positively yesterday, and why GTB and Zenith are mainly negative. And as you know the CRR reduction will only benefit banks that give loans to certain sectors. So the money may not be available immediately. I know these are analysts at it again, but one has to keep an ear to them.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
angelo82:
How true is this jargon below..................

myjoy084:

CBN Says No Bank Is Distressed...
http://www.leadership.ng/news/477681/cbn-says-no-bank-distressed

He he he... This is really interesting. Who we go believe na? Deceptive CBN or the rumours? This reminds me of the Great Oceanic Bank, and bank PHB: I am sure the CBN did not warn investors or advise them to run for their lives. Those expecting CBN to raise a red flag may be on a long thing. The only advice I have for long term investors is to restrict their exposure to this sector to only fundamentally sound stocks. It is okay to trade with them but we should not be over-exposed (long term) to this sector or any particular sector in the NSE.

Another interesting part:
He concluded that regardless, the banking sector would need an "AMCON 2" referring to the Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria, a body set to buy bad debts from Nigerian banks. The first AMCON, our source insisted, also needs a bailout.

Dem no dey tell blind man say market don close.

Caveat: This is a Tumbutumbu analysis. Follow it at your own peril grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 8:41pm On Nov 26, 2015
Raider76:

Are you concerned about the likely effect of the reduced MPR on banks' profits? Some are saying it does not favor the banks, but may favor the industrial stocks that are the borrowers. That is why Dangcem reacted positively yesterday, and why GTB and Zenith are mainly negative. And as you know the CRR reduction will only benefit banks that give loans to certain sectors. So the money may not be available immediately. I know these are analysts at it again, but one has to keep an ear to them.

Sir, CBN decision will surely have positive effect on the economy if the liquidity mentioned is adequately used. It is too early to pinpoint which sector would benefit majorly and which sector wouldn't. And in all, all roads would still lead to the bank since they will be the middle men between CBN and the borrower grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
Elai147:

He he he... This is really interesting. Who we go believe na? Deceptive CBN or the rumours? This reminds me of the Great Oceanic Bank, and bank PHB: I am sure the CBN did not warn investors or advise them to run for their lives. Those expecting CBN to raise a red flag may be on a long thing. The only advice I have for long term investors is to restrict their exposure to this sector to only fundamentally sound stocks. It is okay to trade with them but we should not be over-exposed (long term) to this sector or any particular sector in the NSE.

Another interesting part:

Dem no dey tell blind man say market don close.

Caveat: This is a Tumbutumbu analysis. Follow it at your own peril grin

The article with prejudice or negative intention implies there are no fundamentally sound banking stocks on our bourse...................
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2015
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:38pm On Nov 26, 2015
[quote author=angelo82 post=40431763]

Its not the first time they tried to de-market Skye bank...........It happened early this year and what happened after their quarter result was out,the stock was green with 32% increase within 3days....................Most of this journalism is with motivation............You will understand when you read it and the prejudice which is unethical in journalism is just too much.............If this report is true,I expect the stock to be like 70k by now but even at 1.72,Skye is still trading 10k higher than its year low...........With the change in time come a different dynamics in Nigerian economy and no one seems to understand anything anymore..............I believe whatever the problem of skye is their management will resolve it.................After buying most of the fundamentally sound stocks at ridiculous low price,I believe is time to be patient............The only people setting . Dont you think skye bank will not die like there father afribank?.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by myjoy084: 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 11:25pm On Nov 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:56am On Nov 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (7729) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: SonofElElyonRet, ogoo4real, delvzy(m), chimex38, yMcy56(f), Jonwest, BullBearMkt(m), eziokwunwoko(m), drotba(m), kollingz(m), Adinije(f) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.