Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,181 members, 7,807,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10824179 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) ... (7727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
lafencer:
@fxuser, big volumes on okomu and presco of late. any hints?

There is a boom in Oil palm production in Nigeria.

Heard PZ just joined Okomo and Presco
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
stock with new 52 week highs
contisure #1.22k
no stock with new 52 week lows

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 4:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Hmmm OBAGADAFFI you sure say you just hear
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
Intendy:

Hmmm OBAGADAFFI you sure say you just hear

Why na.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Godisfaithful:
To NSEMPAs' family, Brace yourself up...Cash time! Get prepare. And don't forget to pray for our dear country, Nigeria! Please this is not an attempt for scary moment or situations...just a tip!

All the best!!!

My oga, abeg clarify the more! shocked
+I've or -ive ??
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
I recieved an email from morgan about stock recommendation ..okomuoil and presco. and lot more..am scared abi na this people do oga loco the same thing last time ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 6:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
Tritri:
I recieved an email from morgan about stock recommendation ..okomuoil and presco. and lot more..am scared abi na this people do oga loco the same thing last time ?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 20, 2017
@angelo82

Am with you on this FO. But am 10% negative and it affecting me...am losing hope...how about you?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 6:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
Tritri:
@angelo82

Am with you on this FO. But am 10% negative and it affecting me...am losing hope...how about you?

Every stock has the time to move but I believe Oil stocks will start to move soon.I am in FO and also in Mobil and Total.I think you should calm your nerve and wait for the result.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
http://dailypost.ng/2017/01/20/federal-state-local-governments-share-n400bn-january/

Federal, State, Local governments share N400bn for JanuaryBy Wale Odunsi on January 20, 2017@dailypostngr
Federation Account Allocation Committee (FAAC) on Friday shared N400 billion among the three tiers of government.

The figure is N13.1 billion more than what they shared as revenue in December.

The Minister of Finance, Mrs Kemi Adeosun, at the monthly FAAC meeting said the N400 billion was distributed under four distributable sub-heads.

They are: statutory allocation, where the sum of N224.88 billion was allocated, Value Added Tax N79.27 billion, exchange gain N52.84 billion, and excess Petroleum Profit Tax N42.99 billion.

“After deducting cost of collections to the revenue generating agencies, the Federal Government got N105.76 billion, states N53.64 billion, and local government councils, N41.35 billion.”

In addition, she said the sum of N15.5 billion was given to the oil producing states, based on the 13 per cent derivation principle.

For VAT allocation, Adeosun said the Federal Government received N11.4 billion, states N38 billion, while Local Government Councils got N26.63 billion.

Adeosun said that the Federation generated N145.6 billion as Mineral Revenue and N103.1 billion as non-Mineral revenue, while the excess crude account is 2.45 billion dollars.

Adeosun said that the force majure Forcados, Qua Iboe and Brass terminals was still impacting negatively on revenue generation.

Speaking, the Chairman, Forum of Finance Commissioners in Nigeria, Mr Mahmoud Yunusa, said that states were determined to keep improving their internally generated revenue.

“Low federation revenue has become a blessing in disguise to us. Initially almost all the states relied heavily on FAAC.

“But now, because the money is no longer there, it has forced us to look inwards at the opportunities and potentials in our respective states and beginning to explore them.

“We had to look at cutting cost in running governance and blocking all revenue leakages,’’ he said
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
angelo82:

Every stock has the time to move but I believe Oil stocks will start to move soon.I am in FO and also in Mobil and Total.I think you should calm your nerve and wait for the result.

Do you average down on FO?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
Tritri:

The two na good stocks to buy.........my broker did not commit evil only that they should have bought sterling bank for me at 0.73 when my money was ready in their hand but they bidded it so high to exit their's on me.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by holm: 8:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
locodemy:

The two na good stocks to buy.........my broker did not commit evil only that they should have bought sterling bank for me at 0.73 when my money was ready in their hand[b] but they bidded it so high to exit their's on me[/b][color=#990000][/color].

My brother, what is more satanic than this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Why na. grin
enjoy your weekend bros
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2017
locodemy:

The two na good stocks to buy.........my broker did not commit evil only that they should have bought sterling bank for me at 0.73 when my money was ready in their hand but they bidded it so high to exit their's on me.

Seems this is the norm for most if not all stockbrokers. They prey on clients to enrich themselves. Dumping stocks at higher price on clients and claiming they are doing you a favor or acting in your interest. SEC needs to know of this obnoxious practice by brokers. I am yet to recover from the same experience handed to me by a broker about 2yrs ago
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

some serz cross deals this past week !
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2017
UBA
- weekly chart still bullish , RSI breaking out higher
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Zenith vs GTbank
- zenith weekly chart has a better set up , RSI breaking higher
- further break out expected

Dis:
Added to portfolio
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Access
- rsi still +ve
- N7 test ongoing , its minor pull back !
- 3 doji's in a row
- N7 was the prev high in 2015 before the down trend
- its a long term resistance line , a break above wont be bad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
fxuser:

some serz cross deals this past week !

That why I think PZ is very attractive at the current price
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Intendy:

enjoy your weekend bros

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Kingingdave: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
My brother bought shares from nestle since 2007. and travelled out of the country. How can he retrive the information?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kingingdave:
My brother bought shares from nestle since 2007. and travelled out of the country. How can he retrive the information?
Visit the registrars.

Nestle use GTL registrar's.

No 2, Burma Road
Apapa
PMB 12717 Apapa
Lagos.
Tel: +234-(0)1-2917747, +234-(0)1-2793160-2
Email: info@gtlregistrars.com

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nio68(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

That why I think PZ is very attractive at the current price

Sir did you see their last result? wouldnt go near PZ for now
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by angelo82: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 6:45am On Jan 23, 2017
Oil ticked lower on Monday, falling for the first time in three sessions as prospects of rising U.S. production weighed on the market.

U.S. energy companies last week added the most rigs drilling for new production in almost four years. Drillers added 29 rigs in the week to Jan. 20, bringing the total count up to 551, the most since November 2015, energy services firm Baker Hughes said on Friday.

http://uk.mobile.reuters.com/article/idUKKBN15701O?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=58858eff04d3017243b78d1d&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2017
Its board meeting Week . .

WatchList:
big 4 banks for momentum or support
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2017
ONE LOVE, .Currency retailers and experts have
said the naira will trade slightly below
500 per United States dollar this
week despite the commencement of
the sale of foreign exchange to
Bureau De Change operators by the Central Bank of Nigeria last week. The CBN had through the
International Money Transfer
Organisations resumed the sale of
dollars to BDCs on Thursday, after
stopping it for almost a month due to
the Yuletide holiday. Travelex, one of the IMTOs in the
country, sold about $20m to 2,500
BDCs with each getting $8,000, the
President, Association of Bureau De
Change Operators, Alhaji Aminu
Gwadabe, said. According to a Reuters report, the
naira is seen unchanged on the
parallel and official forex markets in
the coming days even as the IMTOs
continue the sale of dollars to the
BDCs this week, boosting greenback liquidity. The naira was quoted at 498/ dollar
at the parallel market on Friday, down
from 497 on Thursday. It traded flat
at 497/dollar between Monday and
Wednesday .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 8:47am On Jan 23, 2017
Brent Crude 55.46 ▼ -0.03 -0.05% 1/23/2017
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 23, 2017
fxuser:

Its board meeting Week . .

WatchList:
big 4 banks for momentum or support

This post just confirmed that u are @ogus on twitter!u twitted exactly thesame words on twitter moment ago!nice analysis.i want to be like you when i grow up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:46am On Jan 23, 2017
DOLLARTEX:
This post just confirmed that u are @ogus on twitter!u twitted exactly thesame words on twitter moment ago!nice analysis.i want to be like you when i grow up.

Yhhup.
a blessed and fruitful week ahead.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 9:52am On Jan 23, 2017
Okumu & Presco
- some notable cross deals
- chart looking +ve
- presco has a neater set up for further upside (rsi and macd sloping upwards)
- both trading above 200dma
- palm oil can't complain

dis:
not liquid enuf for my criteria

(1) (2) (3) ... (2009) (2010) (2011) (2012) (2013) (2014) (2015) ... (7727) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Olaide1295, Agbalowomeri, emmasoft(m), dafemnet, 2zona(m), TradeSunMoore, IPO2002, readerschairman, Nobelwinner and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.