Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2305) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10827106 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) ... (7728) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:11pm On May 22, 2017
BullBearMkt:

-Daily & Weekly are bullish
-Price struggling to move above 1.16 which is acting as a strong resistance (Bulls and Bears struggling to take control of the stock)
-Watch out for possible breakout or breakdown
grin grin grin grin grin
you are right, but as the market is generally now, I think fcmb can have higher breakups and lower breakdown...unless the market goes down generally
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 7:05pm On May 22, 2017
hotcake:

My brother, history is about to repeat itself. Na so small small they come destroy SMN totally with politics, and things have never been the same again. We sit down dey look.

On point bro. With due respect, SMN used to better than this forum.

Only for them to deviate into politics as 2015 was approaching and totally loose it.

This is the longest thread on Nairaland. We've succesfully chased away MMM, MLM, crypto currency, treasury bills, forex folks etc. so please lets keep it together.

I'm a devout christian and find his posts interesting. But please lets go to the right section. We have Muslims here too.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 7:56pm On May 22, 2017
austinkenneth:

Only for them to deviate into politics as 2015 was approaching and totally loose it.

This is the longest thread on Nairaland. We've succesfully chased away MMM, MLM, crypto currency, treasury bills, forex folks etc. so please lets keep it together.

I'm a devout christian and find his posts interesting. But please lets go to the right section. We have Muslims here too.

The moderator needs to start banning people derailing this forum.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 8:00pm On May 22, 2017
Most stock will go down within this month and June, because there is no news or expectation of result this month and early next month, but come June ending /July, with expectation of q2 result in which some companies will release good result with interim dividend, stocks price will move up.
So now is right time to buy good stocks, but remember that stocks price will still go down, just wait patiently and enter at your desirable junction, and join me to smile in July/August.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 22, 2017
Chibuking81:
Most stock will go down within this month and June, because there is no news or expectation of result this month and early next month, but come June ending /July, with expectation of q2 result in which some companies will release good result with interim dividend, stocks price will move up.
So now is right time to buy good stocks, but remember that stocks price will still go down, just wait patiently and enter at your desirable junction, and join me to smile in July/August.

stocks like Transcorp,livestock,maybaker and few others may not listen to this analysis.There are stocks that uses june to appreciate.Still make more researches to find them out bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by db15: 8:37pm On May 22, 2017
Good evening all, please I have a question. I followed up on this sec directive and submitted my e-dividend to the registrars. they keep asking for my stockbroker to update my signature as my signature is not in their database.

I thought the purpose of having your bank sign off on the e-dividend is to avert all this.

Also is there a way to do this once and for all on maybe cscs account or must we always do same per shares bought.

Please advice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by afo7219: 9:07pm On May 22, 2017
austinkenneth:

and traditional worshippers don't forget. Eriwo yaaa!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 9:19pm On May 22, 2017
db15:
Good evening all, please I have a question. I followed up on this sec directive and submitted my e-dividend to the registrars. they keep asking for my stockbroker to update my signature as my signature is not in their database.

I thought the purpose of having your bank sign off on the e-dividend is to avert all this.

Also is there a way to do this once and for all on maybe cscs account or must we always do same per shares bought.

Please advice

Some registrars require that your signature specimen is transmitted by your broker via CSCS i.e you complete a share transfer form with your broker who then forwards to CSCS. Data is shared or reconciled between the CSCS and Registrars on a daily basis. For a once and for all solution, try to get your signature specimen across as described above by buying shares of a company administered by a registrar. You only need just one of the stock under the Registrar's portfolio. Subsequent stock purchases won't require a signature specimen if already done for a stock in the registrars portfolio.
However, a registrar once gave me a form to fill and sign after which I was asked to get my bankers to confirm the signature. I didn't have to go via the procedure I described above. Not sure if it was APR or Cardinal stone.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by db15: 9:40pm On May 22, 2017

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by db15: 9:42pm On May 22, 2017
Thanks will try it out
Manonamission:

Some registrars require that your signature specimen is transmitted by your broker via CSCS i.e you complete a share transfer form with your broker who then forwards to CSCS. Data is shared or reconciled between the CSCS and Registrars on a daily basis. For a once and for all solution, try to get your signature specimen across as described above by buying shares of a company administered by a registrar. You only need just one of the stock under the Registrar's portfolio. Subsequent stock purchases won't require a signature specimen if already done for a stock in the registrars portfolio.
However, a registrar once gave me a form to fill and sign after which I was asked to get my bankers to confirm the signature. I didn't have to go via the procedure I described above. Not sure if it was APR or Cardinal stone.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 4:15am On May 23, 2017
Heard a rumour that diamond bank might likely do a 6month half year audit with the posibility of declaring dividend to appease their shareholders.

Who can confirm?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 5:04am On May 23, 2017
They are always reliable

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:16am On May 23, 2017
db15:

Please advice

Did you submit your form directly to your registrars or through your bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by db15: 6:45am On May 23, 2017
To the registrars

pluto09:

Did you submit your form directly to your registrars or through your bank?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 6:58am On May 23, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 7:14am On May 23, 2017
Cadillac15:
Heard a rumour that diamond bank might likely do a 6month half year audit with the posibility of declaring dividend to appease their shareholders.

Who can confirm?

Which money are they paying it from?
If it turns to true, the SP might soar.
Let's verify this. I think there is massive accumulation going on here though
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by godlyguy(m): 7:16am On May 23, 2017
I'm in love with THE FIRST FAMILY... SO MUCH MONEY... CHAII THIS DIVIDEND SWEET OOOOO!!!

THE BIG SMART GUY
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 7:29am On May 23, 2017
Cadillac15:

Who can confirm?
I cannot confirm it but one thinks the bank will find means to make impression and advance it's share price.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 8:07am On May 23, 2017
Cadillac15:

Who can confirm?

Diamond Bank has a bad dividend history. Their disposition has been not to be paying dividends. They like retaining a significant portion of their earnings.

I wonder if the rumour that they they'll change (mid-year) is true. Any way we'll have to wait till July ending to see.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by austinkenneth: 8:10am On May 23, 2017
makashava:
I cannot confirm it but one thinks the bank will find means to make impression and advance it's share price.

Do not be deceived.

The big shareholders have no immediate incentive to increase the share price in the short-term.

They'll prefer it even goes to N 0.6 so that they can accumulate more knowing an increase will definitely come in the long term.

Accumulation for where? Beware when they'll exit. We saw a massive 42m shares bid at the close of the last trading day of the last bull. Only for the SP to fall yakata the next day.

All that may be JIJO action. Some people do JIJO on NSE with N150m+
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:21am On May 23, 2017
godlyguy:
I'm in love with THE FIRST FAMILY... SO MUCH MONEY... CHAII THIS DIVIDEND SWEET OOOOO!!!

THE BIG SMART GUY
no friend, no foe in stocks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:44am On May 23, 2017
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) yesterday lifted the foreign exchange forex market with a $255 million intervention to ease pressure on the naira. The injection assisted marginally to stabilise the naira against the greenback and deepen dollar inflow into the market. A breakdown of the intervention showed that $100 million was released for the wholesale segment of the market for both spots and forwards. Basic Travel Allowance (BTA), which comes under invisibles segment, got $50 million. The Small and Medium Scale Enterprises (SME) segment received $55 million. Traders, citing a notice from the regulator, said the currency forwards being auctioned would be settled within 60-days and backed by customer demand. The naira was exchanging at N381 to the dollar in the parallel market, and could strengthen further as currency speculators abandon the market over fears of recording huge losses. The naira has firmed on the black market from its record low of N520 to the dollar in February, .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 9:49am On May 23, 2017
OANDO Plc has reduced its net debt by 29 per cent to N225.9 billion in the first quarter 2017 (Q1’17), ended March 31, from N316.6 billion in the corresponding period of 2016, just as Profit After Tax, PAT dropped by 59 per cent to N 1.7 billion from N 4.1 billion.  According to the Q1, 2017 result released on the Nigerian Stock Exchange, NSE the company’s turnover grew by 575 per cent to N138.4 billion from N20.5 billion recorded in the corresponding period of 2016, while its gross profit increased to N 13.4 billion from N 2.6 billion. The Loss \Profit before Tax, reduced to N647 million from N20.7 billion in 2016. Through its upstream subsidiary, Oando Energy Resources (OER) the company has consistently adopted a hedge mechanism that ensures the business is protected from fluctuating oil prices. Approximately 66 per cent of the company’s crude production was hedged with 9,590 bbls/day of crude oil production hedged at $65/bbl (average) with expiries ranging from July 2017 to January 2019. Good for FBNH grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Miarose: 10:01am On May 23, 2017
20K USD for sale. Pm me if interested.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:02am On May 23, 2017
exporter of petroleum products by 2019. While fielding questions from Stephen Sacker on BBC Hardtack, Kachikwu said: “I have delivered on all that I have promised when I came into office. First, I took Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) and made it a profit- making organisation. This is the first time in history, I reshaped the organisation. “I removed cash call deficits of over $6bn and renegotiated it. Everything that I have promised since coming into office, I have delivered. I will deliver on the refineries and I’m committed to it. “I will also deliver a future for oil that makes sense for Nigeria. Bear in mind one has been there for one and a half years, the president has been there for two years; I can’t pretend that we’re going to solve in one day all the problems that happened in Nigeria in the past.” Asked again when Nigeria will be self- sufficient in crude refining, he said, “our target is 2019…don’t worry, I put the date, I’ll work it .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:11am On May 23, 2017
Miarose:
20K USD for sale. Pm me if interested.

You have 20k USD for sale and i have 500k NAIRA for sale too.
Every one is aware of dog......of course dog no dey chop dog.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:13am On May 23, 2017
oga ihedi,all these things you dey post no go free oando o. 250B naira in debt and you are hunting......... Anyway jijo is allowed sha.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:21am On May 23, 2017
UBA
- big red candle yesterday
- further pull back expected
- SP likely to break below N7
- wait for it
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 10:23am On May 23, 2017
Did you read the post at all ? 100 and 45 are they the same Loco? any way oando is doing well now, if you never buy now is the time and if you have sell enjoy now because you must cry letter . .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:25am On May 23, 2017
Zenith
- buyers rejected at N18 yesterday
- major resistance . .
- sellers have gone to park there lol
- look for support
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:44am On May 23, 2017
Fidelity testing resistance upwards
Diamond testing support downwards

smh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Miarose: 10:47am On May 23, 2017
Why are the men on this thread quick to call names?
I have been called names on two innocent posts made here.
I will not be drawn into mud slinging though.

Sir loco, well done.

Th
locodemy:

You have 20k USD for sale and i have 500k NAIRA for sale too.
Every one is aware of dog......of course dog no dey chop dog.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (2302) (2303) (2304) (2305) (2306) (2307) (2308) ... (7728) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Mills55, yMcy56(f), goldendessy(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.