Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,218 members, 7,780,405 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (2830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10678345 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) ... (7682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by bigjay01(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
locodemy:
DECEMBER IS A MONTH PEOPLE SELL THEIR SHARES TO CELEBRATE XMAS & NEW YEAR.
BUT THIS ONE HAPPENS THAT PEOPLE ARE INCREASING THE BUYING MOMENTUM INSTEAD OF SELLING.
I HAVE COME TO AGREE THAT BULL HAS COME INTO THE MARKET.

IF YOU NEVER BUILD HOUSE,BUILD IT IN 2018.
IF YOU NEVER BUY CAR,BUY IN 2018.
IF YOU NEVER MARRY,DO IT IN 2018.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME ONE ACHIEVEMENT TO GO FOR IN 2018 SINCE I HAVE DONE ALL OF THE ABOVE.

Pass an exam in humility!

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
My People!

I need new friends preferably from this forum. with whom I can rub minds on how to break the bank from stock trading. We should have a get together this December, maybe after christmas. Where do you see yourself in the next 3 years? If you see yourself owning a fund whether Hedge fund or a finance house, I will like to meet you!

maybe we can contribute towards the get together!

I will love to meet y'all gurus;BBM, FXUSER, CP,YOK,DOLLARTEX,veecovee, infact everybody here!! especially oga Loco, he sounds like someone with the raw ginger to get the money grin

God Bless Us All!!

You obviously want to create an NL based Stock Exchange cabal. Not a bad idea though. After all one of the shortest cuts to sustainable wealth in Nigeria is through cabal membership.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Deadlytruth:

You obviously want to create an NL based Stock Exchange cabal. Not a bad idea though. After all one of the shortest cuts to sustainable wealth in Nigeria is through cabal membership.

You mean Ogboni
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Deadlytruth:

I think he meant crowdfunding to buy up firms. If big money guys submit cash, they can give bloc shares and control firms by planting a director in the board.

Carl Icahn style!

grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
There are some stocks I can be patient with e.g Zenith Bank.
Stocks like Afriprud(which I just sold to enter Fidelity) is what I have zero patience for! grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Manonamission: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
A buyer is willing to purchase your Diamond shares for N1.50 if you want out. Over 80m units sold at an average of N1.50 between yesterday and today. His mandate is clear BUY with a limit at N1.50

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 2:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Kindly watch the tone of the market, DD advice
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Manonamission:
A buyer is willing to purchase your Diamond shares for N1.50 if you want out. Over 80m units sold at an average of N1.50 between yesterday and today. His mandate is clear BUY with a limit at N1.50

Diamond made 50% within 2mths...and zenith dey act drunkard up and down.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
tritritri:

Diamond made 50% within 2mths...and zenith dey act drunkard up and down.

You omitted the time zenith made 100% grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Not only zenith made 100%..Almost all stock made 100% in the NSE except sterlin. after the 100% 80% still made more. IF DIAMOND GET BACK TO 1 NAIRA AGAIN..I WILL SELL ZENITH AND BUY DIAMOND.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

I think he meant crowdfunding to buy up firms. If big money guys submit cash, they can give bloc shares and control firms by planting a director in the board.

Carl Icahn style!

grin

Even If all if us in this forum gang up to buy only one good stock on the nse we cant buy up to 5%....No pun intended
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Coolcash1:
@fxuser & Bullbearmkt, what is happening to GTB? Man pikin wants to enter but looking for the best price to do that... grin

-ve div on d daily ! let it find its new support first

#wait
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by OBAGADAFFI: 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Both Stanbic and GTB on full-offer shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
maishai:

Even If all if us in this forum gang up to buy only one good stock on the nse we cant buy up to 5%....No pun intended

Someone made a profit of 21 million from a single trade o. Imagine what the capital would be. No joke with some deep pocket here o. See how manonmission has been mopping Diamond at 1.50 grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 3:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
PETERiCHY:
We are patiently waiting for WAPCO @ circa N43 that where I will invest my Treasury bill fund that will mature on Dec 14th.

By mid 2018 we will know those who are chasing wind.

2018 year of the New Dawn.

*ThE OcToPuS*

LAFARGE/WAPCO now N45 "BARGAIN HUNRERS you guys are the BOMB thanks for a job well done ,we are almost there" cool

In other news NSE is busy collecting their 2018 first semester tuition fees.

The year of the NEW DAWN gonna be EXPLOSIVE.

Above all DON'T FORGET TO CARRY ALONG THE LESS PRIVILEGES that are within your reach. It's such kind gesture that GUARANTEES a lasting WEALTH.

*ThE OcToPuS*
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Thanks. 100% in a year on Yr N5m - N50m no do! Haba, people want carry market put for pocket ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Intendy: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
stocks with new 52 week highs
Berger paint #8.09k
dangote flour #12.59k
nascon #20.00k
dangote sugar #21.95k
ubn #8.00k
Nestlé #1462.50k
no new 52 week lows
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin ok by friday the 52 weeks low will pass 52 weeks highs .
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

...NSE Banking index has done really well this year with over 67% (year-to-date) price appreciation. Banks like Fidelity (174%), IBTC (174%), FBNH (160%) and UBA (113%) are leading the pack while the laggard are WEMA (26%) and FCMB (5%). Story yet to end...
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
sellydion:

Thanks. 100% in a year on Yr N5m - N50m no do! Haba, people want carry market put for pocket ?
From N5m to N50m is 1000℅ increase. May we get another Forte Oil story next year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
maishai:

Don't use the size of your pocket to judge others. grin

I won't mention those who post here that have deep pockets.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 5:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...NSE Banking index has done really well this year with over 67% (year-to-date) price appreciation. Banks like Fidelity (174%), IBTC (174%), FBNH (160%) and UBA (113%) are leading the pack while the laggard are WEMA (26%) and FCMB (5%). Story yet to end...
grin grin grin grin grin

Pls explain your bolded. ...Story yet to end. Are you expecting further upside to the index
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

Someone made a profit of 21 million from a single trade o. Imagine what the capital would be. No joke with some deep pocket here o. See how manonmission has been mopping Diamond at 1.50 grin grin grin

The capital can be N3.5m mind you. grin

Appreciation is the koko. How many percent?

Imagine someone who made appreciation of 700% with just 3.5m

I no call any name ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
ihedioramma:
grin ok by friday the 52 weeks low will pass 52 weeks highs .

No one knows the mind of Mr. Market
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by BullBearMkt(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
safepaulooo:

Pls explain your bolded. ...Story yet to end. Are you expecting further upside to the index
...it could be either way. lol! year yet to end
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
RabbiDoracle:

Carl Icahn style!

grin
Yeah, I got his drift.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Agbalowomeri:

You mean Ogboni
More like Nairalanders Price Influence Fraternity ( NPIF).
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!

Base on Q3,,, Nascon is selling at premium at Today's price of N20 plus. it will not be bad idea to SELL high for re-purchase of more unit later shocked

sometimes Mr mkt may want to take into consideration the likely Q4 GOOD numbers in advance and continues moving the price higher. if this happen price may likely fully/partially reflected the future numbers . this is the situation that happen when a Good audited report release and price fail to move grin grin

NOTE ; i have no nascon in my portfolio but if i have i will SELL it now and move on

it is my own opinion not recommendation to BUY/SELL check my signature below

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
Coolcash1:
WAPCO will soon get to N42.50 despite the foreign shareholder picking up their rights...

Recommendation: Sell...DD advised

The octopus infected that stock.
Buy at your own risk. grin
Na joke o. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by safepaulooo(m): 5:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
BullBearMkt:

...it could be either way. lol! year yet to end
grin grin grin grin grin

Thanks. I perceive further upside due to SANTA CLAUS rally and maturing funds finding way into the market. I maybe wrong
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by emmanuelewumi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wanted to transfer one of my accounts from CSL stockbrokers to Fbn securities, but CSL said I MUST pay administrative charge of N2000 in cash.

I told them to debit the sum from my account balance with them, they I had to bring cash, I asked for the bank details of where the money ought to be paid to, they told me thatthe only acceptable mode of payment for this administrative charge was cash.

People who have done inter-member transfer through cscs is this the norm or an exception?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by leo1234(m): 5:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
currentprice:
Alert! Alert!! Alert!!!

Base on Q3,,, Nascon is selling at premium at Today's price of N20 plus. it will not be bad idea to SELL high for re-purchase of more unit later shocked

sometimes Mr mkt may want to take into consideration the likely Q4 GOOD numbers in advance and continues moving the price higher. if this happen price may likely fully/partially reflected the future numbers . this is the situation that happen when a Good audited report release and price fail to move grin grin

NOTE ; i have no nascon in my portfolio but if i have i will SELL it now and move on

it is my own opinion not recommendation to BUY/SELL check my signature below
grin grin grin

Noted.
Next year will be great for all of us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2827) (2828) (2829) (2830) (2831) (2832) (2833) ... (7682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jats2k2002, EduC(m), bolton08(m), essentialone(m), Frangel, chuksnnaemeka, Agbalowomeri, Perculiar, mk3jax, emmanuelewumi(m), Nvednutfr33(m), Adinije(f), unite4real, SonofElElyonRet, faoogoke(m), MrDiligence, stcool(m) and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.