Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:25 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10831399 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (7731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
2. Oga Kotlass asked a very pertinent rhetoric here about one or 2 weeks ago. Perhaps because he asked many questions in dat post pple did not notice. "How much of the market do we control". Yes, that is d question! Someone may 2M units somewhere but how much do NL and SMN contribute to d NSE? Is it NL or SMN forum members dat bought d over 200M units in ACCESS yesterday? D big boys and Cowboys know what they are doing. D market has a mind of its own. So, I really marvel when I see pple panic because of what someone else analysed. Are they d CEO?

Pls, pple make ur decision; make up ur mind and dont let pple sway you back and forth. If you bliv Oando is d stock dat will mke pple rich, enter d bus and watch. If you think it is a joke, stick to ur game plan. There is so much hullabaloo about Oando...and pple are busy making money elsewhere!

As for me, I dey with my chewing stick, poring over fin statements and watching d bourse. Life is worth more than allowing hearsays here and there give one sleepless night....so tey na so so Company website pple dey hunt!!!

BTW, can we play d CWA game again? Dexter, speak if you can!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by E99E(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Thought you said you were out of the market till next year?

Bad people full these faceless forums sha

grin grin
Real bad people....typical personality of someone that sees much or knows much but shares little or nothing. Let him accummulate his greed.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Moneysage:
1. When I discovered this thread, I had to ask myself:"Who is saying the truth? Do these pple actually buy/sell what they proclaim? Can they really disclose some info?..." No one can sure of who in a faceless forum. But pple hear the motherly JIJO of mercilicious, the OKOMU preaching of Dexterax, the ever positive insider info of oga myjoy08 and they conclude these pple are making sense. Now, when they turn to SMN and see melancholy, they start calling pple names (analyst e.t.c). Why would u bliv what anyone is saying...someone u cant see? U read analysis on Oando on SMN and u start thinking negative? Do u know why d person wrote it? Why would u think everyone has the same sincerity on NL and SMN? If myjoy08 appears real, does it mean every other comment u read online are worth considering?

And it is in these same faceless fora that people are classifying Mr A as an elder and advising Mr B to respect and honour Mr A without considering whether Mr A is actually older than Mr B. Another set of people will tell you Mr C is highly knowledgeable in a field they know nothing about and because they are naive, they tend to believe all what Mr C is saying even when Mr C is wrong. Abi na the ones wey dey see who be mediocre and who no be mediocre? SMH

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by miftpulse: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
Moneysage: @dsonofmaan: Your observation on Oga Agbalowomeri was on point. cheesy

@all: pls permit me to share 2 things that may be of help to someone cos Moneysage don't know it all. I enjoy this thread a lot and pple may be missing something out:

1. When I discovered this thread, I had to ask myself:"Who is saying the truth? Do these pple actually buy/sell what they proclaim? Can they really disclose some info?..." No one can sure of who in a faceless forum. But pple hear the motherly JIJO of mercilicious, the OKOMU preaching of Dexterax, the ever positive insider info of oga myjoy08 and they conclude these pple are making sense. Now, when they turn to SMN and see melancholy, they start calling pple names (analyst e.t.c). Why would u bliv what anyone is saying...someone u cant see? U read analysis on Oando on SMN and u start thinking negative? Do u know why d person wrote it? Why would u think everyone has the same sincerity on NL and SMN? If myjoy08 appears real, does it mean every other comment u read online are worth considering?
Sir, the negativity of the so-called analysts on SMN helps in balancing and weighing of options, not only that, it makes you look deeper than what you'd ordinarily have looked.If we are paid salary in form of dividends:who do you think is going to benefit more?, who footed the bill of the 2billion special placement?, what change did this brought to the holing structure?, and many more forward looking questions come to mind because of the intellectual argument emanating from the duo. I think having this opportunity is a great one no matter how skeptical we are about the facelessness of the fora.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2014
Regarding the volumes which Access is "sharing" lately, their results will be impressive grin
If you recall this http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ubah-s-n21bn-debt-amcon-pays-access-bank-n16bn-final-settlement/180874/
The Cowboys have positioned for the impending rally grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2014
grin

All these venom you people are sharing! No be me hold Oando train na!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by snthesis(m): 10:27pm On Jul 31, 2014
snthesis: a lil hint #9jabrink, we are entering phase 2 (d big guns hav made dia cash), shares are gonna start plummeting soon due to uncertainty in polity (foreign investors on hold), diversion of funds into campaigns, crippling the economy blablabla cool

we'll resume nextyear to repeat d cycle all over again cool

cool

...guess u didnt listen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2014
dsonofmaan:

Thought you said you were out of the market till next year?

Bad people full these faceless forums sha

grin grin

I assume you have never changed your mind in your life time

Abeg no transfer aggression on me o

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
E99E:
Real bad people....typical personality of someone that sees much or knows much but shares little or nothing. Let him accummulate his greed.

As we talk for church; may God forgive u for u know not what u talk

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2014
Hmmmm........see the effect of bearish trends o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
passwelle: Regarding the volumes which Access is "sharing" lately, their results will be impressive grin
If you recall this http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ubah-s-n21bn-debt-amcon-pays-access-bank-n16bn-final-settlement/180874/
The Cowboys have positioned for the impending rally grin
guy, u don com again oh. na 4 where u see when d cow boys dey position? e b like say you dey inside this bus 4rm d way u r yanning. abi make we com follow u and cow boys position? dis kind of position wen e be say if u position am finish, u no go fit run commot. na for middle of election wen u go see yourself. person go wan sell, e no go fit sell. one chance. ego mmadu ewelu gbauka. na wa oh. even if person wan enter sef. how e wan take enter we all im moni dey inside oando. u want make we position but u no want make we sell this kind oando. and by the way sef, where u 4 take see d rally wen u dey talk about? even stock them wen do pass 200% don tire sef come dey busy dey rally for the opposite direction.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 10:56pm On Jul 31, 2014
grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by eagleeye2: 11:33pm On Jul 31, 2014
Can anyone help me in seeking for my Firstbank, dividend? How come up till now I have not received it?
I have sent a mail to them, and the replied that it has been sent and was not returned as unclaimed. But am uneasy here thinking maybe the some fraudulent people may have intercepted it and gone ahead to claim it.
Is the fraud of pre-market crash of 2008 still going on?
please I need answers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Shine1177: 11:37pm On Jul 31, 2014
Chai! DRGO. Bros no go kill person for this forum o. Bottled pressure everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 11:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
stokfrick:
guy, u don com again oh.
Yes here I am.
na 4 where u see when d cow boys dey position?
From the 2nd till the 25th of July, Access bank traded a total of 249.8m shares in 15 days of trading. In the last 2 days it has traded 266.4m units. In this game, we use volume to identify interest level of buyers and price to identify the direction of the market.
e b like say you dey inside this bus 4rm d way u r yanning.
Yes indeed I am.
abi make we com follow u and cow boys position?
No. As always your DD should always be exercised fellow BnSiTL.
and by the way sef, where u 4 take see d rally wen u dey talk about?
Sir, emphasis on the word "impending" as defined by any standard dictionary. Access will have the 16bn debt paid to them in their books for the half year period. This should boost their numbers positively.
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2014
grin grin

@Moneysage, I'll review & revert...Omo that game no go bad this period oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 9free(m): 12:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Just say only one China Bear enter market, men don dey yank dere fellow men neck.
I just dey observe...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 12:12am On Aug 01, 2014
eagleeye2: Can anyone help me in seeking for my Firstbank, dividend? How come up till now I have not received it?
I have sent a mail to them, and the replied that it has been sent and was not returned as unclaimed. But am uneasy here thinking maybe the some fraudulent people may have intercepted it and gone ahead to claim it.
Is the fraud of pre-market crash of 2008 still going on?
please I need answers.

Sir, I can imagine how you feel. If your request pertains the most recent pay out, then the response you are getting from First Registrars may not be absurd. Pls, kindly exercise patience (though not easy) till the cheque becomes void (Dec 2014), and ask the Registrars again.

NB: I'm giving a benefit of the doubt that the warrant has not been hijacked...maybe just wrongly delivered or kept in some place. sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:15am On Aug 01, 2014
stokfrick:
guy, u don com again oh. na 4 where u see when d cow boys dey position? e b like say you dey inside this bus 4rm d way u r yanning. abi make we com follow u and cow boys position? dis kind of position wen e be say if u position am finish, u no go fit run commot. na for middle of election wen u go see yourself. person go wan sell, e no go fit sell. one chance. ego mmadu ewelu gbauka. na wa oh. even if person wan enter sef. how e wan take enter we all im moni dey inside oando. u want make we position but u no want make we sell this kind oando. and by the way sef, where u 4 take see d rally wen u dey talk about? even stock them wen do pass 200% don tire sef come dey busy dey rally for the opposite direction.

grin grin ;, Trapped in the closet
all d money !!
Good night my people
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:17am On Aug 01, 2014
passwelle:
Yes here I am.
na 4 where u see when d cow boys dey position?
From the 2nd till the 25th of July, Access bank traded a total of 249.8m shares in 15 days of trading. In the last 2 days it has traded 266.4m units. In this game, we use volume to identify interest level of buyers and price to identify the direction of the market.
e b like say you dey inside this bus 4rm d way u r yanning.
Yes indeed I am.
abi make we com follow u and cow boys position?
No. As always your DD should always be exercised fellow BnSiTL.
and by the way sef, where u 4 take see d rally wen u dey talk about?
Sir, emphasis on the word "impending" as defined by any standard dictionary. Access will have the 16bn debt paid to them in their books for the half year period. This should boost their numbers positively.
grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by deept(m): 2:19am On Aug 01, 2014
following this thread is something else, drama here (to me) is third to USA/Russia and Israel/Hamas.

Relatively new to investing in Nigeria stock exchange/capital market and this thread has helped a lot, kudos to the ''ogas'' and ''dudes'' and ''guys'' and ''bnsitl''.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but looking at the results of skyebank and the current price of the stock, the stock is about 60% undervalued, true value should be about 8.50 thereabout? FBNH just reached its true value. A lot of stock in this market is overvalued.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 4:49am On Aug 01, 2014
@AdewaleTinubu: Doing business in Nigeria - Never confuse a clear line of sight with a straight path of execution. Never regret trying. #BeAudacious

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by UkwuAmu: 5:49am On Aug 01, 2014
E99E:
Bros are you for real or you are joking ? Abeg free Oga agbalowo. Nothing the guy do. This is exactly what I said in my first post about not knowing what you are doing in the market . The so called Oga was so magnanimous that a few post ago he gave some wonderful picks which I am sure he must have reviewed again after seeing a couple of results today . He saw a wonderful opportunity and he plugged in and you are paranoid because he did no tell you when he was buying . How far na? If only you took time to ask him how he does his picks , you wont be mad that he is buying as you would have seen the opportunity too . However you seem to be more interested in somebody who will tell you to buy honeywell because there is something in the pipeline or buy Nestle because there will soon be a major acquisition . Even if the person is kind enough to let you know when he is buying, how would you know when to sell. There are some firebrand Ogas in this forum who know their stuff very well and even when they are dining with cowboys, they do it with very long spoon . If you try and have a rational discussion on stock picks, the next thing is people will be wishing bad because they think you are trying to talk down the stock . Oando to Eterna to Transcorp to Skyebank to Sterling just name it . Why are you buying apart from rumours about some supposed inside information? Why do you buy a stock? If you buy because other people are buying, you have a problem but if you buy a one Naira stock for fifty kobo then you know what you are doing. How do you do that? They are various parameters you use and by the time you include the necessary discount while making your valuation thereby incorporating a very wide safety of margin, chances are you will never go wrong . Abeg make una no dey make me write long essay . Feel free to ask any questions . Do not ask me what to buy if you are not ready to hold for a minimum of at least 2 years or more. If you can turn over the money that quickly good luck but when it goes wrong be kind enough to let us know you were burnt too

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Dexterax: Please anybody with an idea of the exit period of Africa Capital Alliance from Union Bank?

And emmm... please I typed UNION not UNITY.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 6:46am On Aug 01, 2014
Moneysage:
BTW, can we play d CWA game again? Dexter, speak if you can!

Bruv, I just set up my preferred technical indicators for CWA;

1. the current alignment of the 3 MAs will mean that our game will be put on hold for now. If the MAs go into a squeeze and the price action breaks above the 100-day MA, then we can log in... wink

2. the price action has been range bound for a while too, only affording a maximum profit potential of around 42k since 17-Apr-2014.

Nice weekend bruv...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Sobrit(m): 7:31am On Aug 01, 2014
Dexterax:

Bruv, u sabi every!

If you extrapolate NL and SMN forum behaviour to a bigger stage (e.g. a company), what you get is one of the rudiments of Cowboyism: always ensure your words, your actions and their timing are out of sync!
here we go again. Now somebody is showing his true colours. More like nobody should believe anybody. Then again, i wonder what we stand to gain by deliberately deceiving your fellows. Smh
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Sobrit:
here we go again. Now somebody is showing his true colours. More like nobody should believe anybody. Then again, i wonder what we stand to gain by deliberately deceiving your fellows. Smh

01-Aug-2014.

Fill a purchase mandate today. Send it to your broker. Tell him to place a BUY FOREVER mandate on Wapic Insurance since I own it. I'll tell you when to SELL it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 8:14am On Aug 01, 2014
Sobrit:

Dexterax:

01-Aug-2014.

Fill a purchase mandate today. Send it to your broker. Tell him to place a BUY FOREVER mandate on Wapic Insurance since I own it. I'll tell you when to SELL it.

If your faculties have depreciated so much as to take the the above instruction and execute it (no matter how the instruction is framed on NL and SMN), then you're playing in the Nigerian Soccer League while others are playing the Barclays Premiership.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 8:19am On Aug 01, 2014
Dexterax:

If your faculties have depreciated so much as to take the the above instruction and execute it (no matter how the instruction is framed on NL and SMN), then you're playing in the Nigerian Soccer League while others are playing the Barclays Premiership.

grin grin grin grin

I love this forum.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 8:25am On Aug 01, 2014
UkwuAmu:
Bros are you for real or you are joking ? Abeg free Oga agbalowo. Nothing the guy do. This is exactly what I said in my first post about not knowing what you are doing in the market . The so called Oga was so magnanimous that a few post ago he gave some wonderful picks which I am sure he must have reviewed again after seeing a couple of results today . He saw a wonderful opportunity and he plugged in and you are paranoid because he did no tell you when he was buying . How far na? If only you took time to ask him how he does his picks , you wont be mad that he is buying as you would have seen the opportunity too . However you seem to be more interested in somebody who will tell you to buy honeywell because there is something in the pipeline or buy Nestle because there will soon be a major acquisition . Even if the person is kind enough to let you know when he is buying, how would you know when to sell. There are some firebrand Ogas in this forum who know their stuff very well and even when they are dining with cowboys, they do it with very long spoon . If you try and have a rational discussion on stock picks, the next thing is people will be wishing bad because they think you are trying to talk down the stock . Oando to Eterna to Transcorp to Skyebank to Sterling just name it . Why are you buying apart from rumours about some supposed inside information? Why do you buy a stock? If you buy because other people are buying, you have a problem but if you buy a one Naira stock for fifty kobo then you know what you are doing. How do you do that? They are various parameters you use and by the time you include the necessary discount while making your valuation thereby incorporating a very wide safety of margin, chances are you will never go wrong . Abeg make una no dey make me write long essay . Feel free to ask any questions . Do not ask me what to buy if you are not ready to hold for a minimum of at least 2 years or more. If you can turn over the money that quickly good luck but when it goes wrong be kind enough to let us know you were burnt too

You deserve an e-hug for this wonderful piece. I won't be surprised if you're bashed left, right and center. That's why a popular finance/investment blog writer called investment forums herd mentality. People will only announce after they're done buying or selling.

When folks here give stock picks and put Caveat emptor at the end (for due diligence) means you should know how to value stocks.
The link below from investopedia would help people to understand this DUE DILIGENCE.

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/stocks/08/due-diligence.asp

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mpi210: 8:27am On Aug 01, 2014
Sobrit:

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (7731) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Owoblowblow, Ginalex(f), Kwibaba(m), Streetinvestor2, Jerry59, DeRuggedProf and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.