Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10788698 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) ... (7709) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Deadlytruth(m): 9:47pm On Mar 19, 2018
Very bearish house.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ogedanny: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
If you had read my post on "What to do when your stock continues to fall", I believe you should have regained your self-control and plan on your next trade entry like a sniper.

Right now, I have already positioned my self ahead of a big reversal that's about to take place in the stock market, two banks are currently trading below their pre-earning prices. One closed higher today and had over 154m shares traded today, a volume that exceeds all the average daily shares traded during the market fall; this is a clear sign that new buyers are coming in. Besides, the territory it is right now is "oversold".

The second banking stock closed unchanged after 4 days of market fall, another sign that sellers might soon be over.

These two stocks have the lowest cost of risk and highest capital adequacy ratio in the banking sector and can absorb unexpected policies in the sector.

Would you be interested in strategies I used to uncover these two banking stocks, know when their downtrend is over and when the uptrend is starting? Get my book on "My little secrets that make big money in the stock market". My 50% discount ends in 4 days.

Click here to order - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/product/pick-gaining-stocks/

We are launching a WhatsApp group for buyers only where I will be updating you on latest stock moves when to buy when to sell and market sentiments on short and long terms.

For more info - 08084219399
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by wanaj0: 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
shigidi:

I have a question for you we can all benefit from. How much of your portfolio is in stocks and how much is in bonds at any time? Plus do you always keep some cash?

This is a personal question with no wrong or right answer. As at today, it looks like this

35% are in stocks (NSE)

15% in foreign stocks

35% in Real Estate

10% in Cash (Mainly Forex)

5% in Money Market in various forms

I keep cash BUT mainly in forex because I have forex exposures and help to hedge against devaluation. Cash to me is king. I like being liquid

I don't do bonds. Nothing against it though.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 11:09pm On Mar 19, 2018
davide470:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21267_GLAXO_SMITHKLINE_CONSUMER_NIG._PLC._CORPORATE_ACTIONS_MARCH_2018.pdf

Special Dividend of N7.1kobo?? Any explanation?
pls let me get this figure right; is it 7naira10kobo or 7.10k?. because dis is d kind of figure that mislead me in may and baker
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
yom2:
pls let me get this figure right; is it 7naira10kobo or 7.10k?. because dis is d kind of figure that mislead me in may and baker
My broda na 7naira 10kobo. That one na him oyibo dey call windfall. Money from above. This one na 35% dividend yield. Make we see whether bear no dey fear face.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Houstency(m): 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by apiakason: 5:04am On Mar 20, 2018
Elders must speak out in this gsk bumper dividend and equally explain why this past bull ride didn't affect the stock was it investors apathy or what? 35% dividend is quite irreconcilable.... Bikonu I need better explanation

Good morning
Apiakason
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Emmy2018: 5:20am On Mar 20, 2018
@ Wanjo, Please how can one key in foreign stock, I am highly interested.
Thanks in Advance.

wanaj0:

This is a personal question with no wrong or right answer. As at today, it looks like this

35% are in stocks (NSE)

15% in foreign stocks

35% in Real Estate

I keep cash BUT mainly in forex because I have forex exposures and help to hedge against devaluation. Cash to me is king. I like being liquid

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:30am On Mar 20, 2018
IF PARIS, NEW YORK, QUEENSTOWN, HONG KONG, VENICE, SIDNEY, LONDON ETC, WHICH ARE AMONG ...

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/11#65990374
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 8:55am On Mar 20, 2018
wanaj0:

35% are in stocks (NSE)

15% in foreign stocks

35% in Real Estate

grin grin grin and you people do not tell us how much you have
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:00am On Mar 20, 2018
currentprice:
http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/21261_CADBURY_NIGERIA_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_MARCH_2018.pdf

grin
Aside bournvita, what other products do this gyys sell, I even prefer milo to bournvita when it comes to beverages
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 9:05am On Mar 20, 2018
ogedanny:
If you had read my post on "What to do when your stock continues to fall", I believe you should have regained your self-control and plan on your next trade entry like a sniper.

Right now, I have already positioned my self ahead of a big reversal that's about to take place in the stock market, two banks are currently trading below their pre-earning prices. One closed higher today and had over 154m shares traded today, a volume that exceeds all the average daily shares traded during the market fall; this is a clear sign that new buyers are coming in. Besides, the territory it is right now is "oversold".

The second banking stock closed unchanged after 4 days of market fall, another sign that sellers might soon be over.

These two stocks have the lowest cost of risk and highest capital adequacy ratio in the banking sector and can absorb unexpected policies in the sector.

Would you be interested in strategies I used to uncover these two banking stocks, know when their downtrend is over and when the uptrend is starting? Get my book on "My little secrets that make big money in the stock market". My 50% discount ends in 4 days.

Click here to order - http://nigerianstockstobuy.com/product/pick-gaining-stocks/

We are launching a WhatsApp group for buyers only where I will be updating you on latest stock moves when to buy when to sell and market sentiments on short and long terms.

For more info - 08084219399

Bros notin pass this forum when it comes to stock picks, Solid books on investing and guaging the market temprature........On a side note anytin information and side skills is going OPEN SOURCE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:07am On Mar 20, 2018
maishai:

Aside bournvita, what other products do this gyys sell, I even prefer milo to bournvita when it comes to beverages
I can't remember the last time I heard or saw that thing you call bournvita. Is it still in the market? I can't even remember the taste anymore.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 9:12am On Mar 20, 2018
maishai:

Bros notin pass this forum when it comes to stock picks, Solid books on investing and guaging the market temprature........On a side note anytin information and side skills is going OPEN SOURCE.
the guy day try now , newbies can still pick one or two things from his book, 5k not too much

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2018
maishai:

So na milo you dey use work

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:16am On Mar 20, 2018
currentprice:

the guy day try now , newbies can still pick one or two things from his book, 5k not too much

grin
He should learn some TA. That should enhance his trade
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2018
maishai:

Tom Tom, Butter Mint, Trebor
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:35am On Mar 20, 2018
GSK pre-market....Nobody wants to sell. Bear sef no fit show face. On full bid... grin

Yours truly don join the queue as expected....The extra div too sumptuous to ignore. grin

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:40am On Mar 20, 2018
Coolcash1:
GSK pre-market....Nobody wants to sell. Bear sef no fit show face. On full bid... grin

Yours truly don join the queue as expected....The extra div too sumptuous to ignore. grin
stock wey sell only 2k units yesterday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by davide470(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2018
yom2:
Lool. It is N7.10.

Basically, i think their parent company/foreign investor is cashing out and the "special dividend" is for that purpose.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 20, 2018
Coolcash1:

Can you trade pre-market on morgan,what platform are you using pls.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:50am On Mar 20, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
Can you trade pre-market on morgan,what platform are you using pls.

TRW Stockbrokers
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 9:56am On Mar 20, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

...just because some people have gotten information about the dividend....Imagine if it was the opposite, someone would have started dumping the stock and poorly informed traders/investors would be wandering what's going on...NSE the more you look the less you see... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 20, 2018
Coolcash1:

TRW Stockbrokers
OK,thanks.gsk hot stock at the mo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2018
So this market is ONLY looking for 35% dividend yeild. Ohok oooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 10:14am On Mar 20, 2018
No be small thing o ... People like awoof wella
Agbalowomeri:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dwizeone: 10:17am On Mar 20, 2018
That queue go long today, e be like say i dey your back grin
Coolcash1:

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Coolcash1: 10:22am On Mar 20, 2018
Dwizeone:

Bros, the queue no be here o...over 22M units on bid.... shocked

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 20, 2018
Coolcash1:

No wonder the silence.. una do like say una no dey interested just waiting for market to open.. grin grin grin 23 million bid.. nsempa I hail una
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2018
Coolcash1:

Bros, the queue no be here o...over 22M units on bid.... shocked

Why some people dey waste time like this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by freeman67: 10:26am On Mar 20, 2018
maishai:

It operates through three segments: Refreshment Beverages, Confectionery and Intermediate Cocoa Products. The Refreshment Beverages segment includes the manufacture and sale of Bournvita and Hot Chocolate. The Confectionery segment includes the manufacture and sale of Tom Tom and Buttermint. The Intermediate Cocoa Products segment includes the manufacture and sale of cocoa powder, cocoa butter, cocoa liquor and cocoa cake. The Refreshment Beverages' brands include CADBURY BOURNVITA and CADBURY 3-in-1 HOT CHOCOLATE. The Confectionery's brands include TOMTOM CLASSIC, TOMTOM STRAWBERRY and BUTTERMINT. The Intermediate Cocoa Products' brands include COCOA POWDER and COCOA BUTTER.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:27am On Mar 20, 2018
Dwizeone:

Lol when I saw the queue I just hiss carry my money go back house. I don’t have strength abeg grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3315) (3316) (3317) (3318) (3319) (3320) (3321) ... (7709) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.