Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10831041 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (7731) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chukyjones(m): 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2014
FBNH refuse to fall further
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 5:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dexterax:

...Or Chief Nkpokiti is doing the 'seeing' and informing @constantlink accordingly.

grin
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Wats happening in cni leasing? Seems d bus is abt to move.

Conoil is on full bid, d bid noo get part 2. I didn't see any to buy arnd 11 wen I sold my ccnn.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hbrednic: 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
Dexterax:

...Or Chief Nkpokiti is doing the 'seeing' and informing @constantlink accordingly.

grin

Abeg gee me their numbers, I need to sell my unic insurance to them. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Unic ^ grin^ me need to sell Afrooil & Academy press

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Comsol: 5:57pm On Aug 07, 2014
currentprice: FBNH refuse to fall further

Don't worry just chill, let's get to the usual destination @16, and offload we'll come back to pick you guys again. The bus route wouldn't change at least for now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
Comsol:

Second to none atleast for now. smiley

Not true bro.

Yem0350:
The iTrade execution doesn't take upto a second.

Oga Yem0350, sometimes when you double-click on a stock you wish to trade on, you don't find bids/offers. Why? Morgan really need to work on their iTrade platform. I was unable to trade a stock this morning because there was no offer/bid displayed when I double-clicked on the stock. I had to place the order with Meristem and it got executed within a sec. If you fill the Buy/Sell order form, nothing happens except you follow up with a call. I don't understand why a client must place a follow up call before Morgan can execute an order. It is supposed to be an automated process. Sometimes, even if you do a follow up, orders still don't get executed. This does not happen with Meritrade. I really don't know what else to say. I have now resorted to using Morgan iTrade to know the current prices of stocks and placing my orders with Meritrade. What an inconvenient way to trade, thanks to Morgan Capital. I really don't know what is so fantastic about Morgan iTrade. It needs to be worked on.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 8:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
mercylicious: Wats happening in cni leasing? Seems d bus is abt to move.

Conoil is on full bid, d bid noo get part 2. I didn't see any to buy arnd 11 wen I sold my ccnn.

when others are fearfull bcm greedy.
Buying a stock @50k and the stock is about paying 4k dividend in few weeks time is a good deal to me. even if u choose to sell cileasing after the dividend @ 50k ur making a kill already.

I bought some units @ 52(thanks to my stop limit that made my broker by high) and 50k recently in addition to the first set i bought at 56-60k

Your DD is advised, cos we are yet to see their yr end result. And That's wen the action will start.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
SWG1:

Buying a stock @50k and the stock is about paying 4k dividend in few weeks time is a good deal to me. even if u choose to sell cileasing after the dividend @ 50k ur making a kill already.

I bought some units @ 52(thanks to my stop limit that made my broker by high) and 50k recently in addition to the first set i bought at 56-60k

Your DD is advised, cos we are yet to see their yr end result. And That's wen the action will start.

Please alert me when they start to pay 10kobo dividend
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
SWG1:

Who will buy @50 kobo after dividend? The thing fit no easy.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Please alert me when they start to pay 10kobo dividend

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Comsol: 8:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Elai147:

Not true bro.

Oga Yem0350, sometimes when you double-click on a stock you wish to trade on, you don't find bids/offers. Why? Morgan really need to work on their iTrade platform. I was unable to trade a stock this morning because there was no offer/bid displayed when I double-clicked on the stock. I had to place the order with Meristem and it got executed within a sec. If you fill the Buy/Sell order form, nothing happens except you follow up with a call. I don't understand why a client must place a follow up call before Morgan can execute an order. It is supposed to be an automated process. Sometimes, even if you do a follow up, orders still don't get executed. This does not happen with Meritrade. I really don't know what else to say. I have now resorted to using Morgan iTrade to know the current prices of stocks and placing my orders with Meritrade. What an inconvenient way to trade, thanks to Morgan Capital. I really don't know what is so fantastic about Morgan iTrade. It needs to be worked on.

Just wondering why you should fill order form when you could go straight to the real-time section and place your order directly to the exchange. That's what I do most times, I never follow up with any call and my orders are executed within few minutes. I only fill the order form when the market is close and probably wouldn't be around during trading hours.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yang(m): 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2014
This seems to be the new trend and its really appalling. How is it that a company is paying december 2013 dividend in september 2014. Thats using 2014 cash flow to pay 2013 dividend. How can someone plan with dis kinda stock? Look at conoil, same thing.

Yem0350: ROYAL EXCHANGE PLC
Closure of Register – Year Ended 31st December, 2013
Proposed Dividend 5 kobo per share
Proposed Bonus Nil
Closure Date 15th – 19th September, 2014
AGM Date 24th September, 2014
Payment Date 29th September, 2014
AGM Venue MUSON Centre, Onikan Lagos at 11.00
a.m
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by willwin: 8:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
Tjohn1:

How many days does it take to open acct with them? i sent a mail to them today, but no response yet.
Yeah it took quite sometime too before mine was opened. Close to two weeks. But I don't know why it took that time
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Elai147:

Who will buy @50 kobo after dividend? The thing fit no easy.

what if they post good result after dividend. its a fifty situation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:35pm On Aug 07, 2014
Comsol:

Just wondering why you should fill order form when you could go straight to the real-time section and place your order directly to the exchange. That's what I do most times, I never follow up with any call and my orders are executed within few minutes. I only fill the order form when the market is close and probably wouldn't be around during trading hours.

look like oga Elai147 id hack for the post. let hear other itrader's view
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
Comsol:

If there are no offers/bids, can you trade in the real-time section? Filling the order form is an alternative way to place your order which should be automated for a firm with an online platform. This is what I find funny.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
SWG1:

what if they post good result after dividend. its a fifty situation

That will be nice.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 8:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
yang:

This seems to be the new trend and its really appalling. How is it that a company is paying december 2013 dividend in september 2014. Thats using 2014 cash flow to pay 2013 dividend. How can someone plan with dis kinda stock? Look at conoil, same thing.

Or maybe maximizing profit by re investing our supposed 2013 dividend into 2014 cash flow. Our sec tire me, dats why they allowed IAA insurance to take our shares to abattoir for butcher

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 8:46pm On Aug 07, 2014
Elai147:

Not true bro.

I gues u dnt understand ao is really works. I executed eight trades this morning and everytin went tru within a second.
My quest is, ao long av u b experiencing dat?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 8:49pm On Aug 07, 2014
Yem0350:
I gues u dnt understand ao is really works. I executed eight trades this morning and everytin went tru within a second.
My quest is, ao long av u b experiencing dat?

For some days now. Like someone recently complained, have you observed that sometimes there are no bids and offers sizes when you double-click on a stock? What could be the reason for this?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 8:50pm On Aug 07, 2014
Is there any client of Morgan dat couldn't execute anytrade on iTrade today?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 8:52pm On Aug 07, 2014
Elai147:

For some days now. Like someone recently complained, have you observed that sometimes there are no bids and offers sizes when you double-click on a stock? What could be the reason for this?
If there were no bids / offers on all the stock, the problem might b frm d exchange. If it is on few stocks, it shows it is tru, although, orders may stil b executed tru cross trading. Morgan is directly connected to the exchange.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 8:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
Elai147:

You are not the only one experiencing this.
I have been informed though, that it is from the NSE feed and not from Morgan Capital. Remember they are offering a platform to connect to the NSE engine with the itrade.
I recall the "unending" offer of Unity Bank disappearing on several occasions in the last 2 weeks.
As suggested by a previous poster, in future after you login, click the "Trade real time" and then "orders" and then "buy" or "sell" as the case may be
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jp130(m): 8:59pm On Aug 07, 2014
Yem0350:
If there were no bids / offers on all the stock, the problem might b frm d exchange. If it is on few stocks, it shows it is tru, although, orders may stil b executed tru cross trading. Morgan is directly connected to the exchange.
mayb him ipad issue. bt he shud enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2014
currentprice: Unic ^ grin^ me need to sell Afrooil & Academy press
it seems academy is liquid. I sold mine last yr or thereabout.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:09pm On Aug 07, 2014
Yem0350:

Not on all stocks. Although cross trade is possible I don't think that's the case in every of such situation. Someone complained recently about the same thing on Oando's shares. It happens with other shares too. Perhaps the problem is from NSE feed as suggested by Passwelle. If you check and there are no offer/bid displayed, call a broker who is on the trading floor and you will be surprised to hear a different story. That was what I did to today before placing my order with Meristem.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 9:13pm On Aug 07, 2014
Elai147:

Not on all stocks. Although cross trade is possible I don't think that's the case in every of such situation. Someone complained recently about the same thing on Oando's shares. It happens with other shares too. Perhaps the problem is from NSE feed as suggested by Passwelle. If you check and there are no offer/bid displayed, call a broker who is on the trading floor and you will be surprised to hear a different story. That was what I did to today before placing my order with Meristem.
K
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:10am On Aug 08, 2014
[quote author=Elai147]

Not true bro.

That is what I do , use Morgan to check prices , buy /sell using meritrade

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (337) (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) ... (7731) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: tijany130(m), otomatic(m), Jerekre(m), 222Martins(m), talktofemi, floydmayweather and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.