Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3601) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10829791 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) ... (7730) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2018
Chibuking81:

You may no see or understand what am seeing and saying for now but later you will. But fact still remain that foreign investors are taking their gain. Converting 100 billion in dollar now, at current primary and secondly market will be more valuable when converting back to naira later to buy again when naira strengthen, and it will buy more units of share later when naira strengthen to #190 per a dollar.

( I.e 100 x 360 = 36000) ( 100 x 190 = 19000) https:///dollar-to-naira-exchange-rate-today-black-market/
still leave the money in naira Zenith at 25, how many units will each buy?

Or are you one of the agent of foreign investors grin grin

Your inference is very very wrong.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:53pm On May 25, 2018
currentprice:
according to the chart above, it look like mkt is close to the bottom

cc fxuser

grin
Just at 39,
What of 38 & 37?
36 is not far.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 5:55pm On May 25, 2018
currentprice:

cc fxuser

grin

Which bottom?
Are these charts not as a result of our COMPLETED actions?
Next week prices:

Upon all this mess, I am buying one particular stock everyday.
I am solely responsible for its southern Journey, else it would have been forming defensive stock.... grin

CC: CP.... grin
BC: Onegentleguy... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2018
pluto09:

Your inference is very very wrong.
What I posted since morning, you are just seeing it now, hope you are not been trap by Mr bear? grin grin

Or are you one of their agent? cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 6:00pm On May 25, 2018
Chibuking81:

What I posted since morning, you are just seeing it now, hope you are not been trap by Mr bear? grin grin

Some are trapping themselves daily.... grin
There are some kind of stocks that it is only in times like this that they can get their desired volume for long term.... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 25, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

Which bottom?
Are these charts not as a result of our COMPLETED actions?
Next week prices:

Upon all this mess, I am buying one particular stock everyday.
I am solely responsible for its southern Journey, else it would have been forming defensive stock.... grin

CC: CP.... grin
BC: Onegentleguy... grin

Who go help you decode your monkey hunting?
Na me go come help defend when my zenith need serious defence now.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 6:04pm On May 25, 2018
Chibuking81:

Just at 39,
What of 38 & 37?
36 is not far.

brov, am just viewing this zone as a very strong support to be watch for reversal,, once price move below this zone i can tell you it a bye bye Janet and pple should pack all baggage till after election

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 25, 2018
Chibuking81:

Tell the guy to come and take free drinks.I can see heat for all his body.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 25, 2018
mendes911:

Not at all. Diamond Bank will still sell for N2 by next year. We are only not certain what will happen between now and then.

Always check the management before you commit your fund.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 6:09pm On May 25, 2018
locodemy:

Who go help you decode your monkey hunting?
Na me go come help defend when my zenith need serious defence now.

Remember people entered that Zenith below N10.00..... grin
They can even sell at N13 and still make money.

Note: I am more comfortable with Zenith @ N19.00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 25, 2018
currentprice:

brov, am just viewing this zone as a very strong support to be watch for reversal once price move below this zone i can tell you it a bye bye Janet and pple should pack all baggage till after election

If you predict and it no come work na by force to predict?

Bull wey peterichy don carry his hynea aby elephant come kidnapp.
Abeg leave talk jare.Bears in action.

MR MARKET NO LISTEN TO CURRENTPRICE PREDICTIONS THESE DAYS.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 25, 2018
owoblow77:
Why should they cry sir? Niggas lost means of livelihood men, fear & uncertainties.
Mr. Rabbi, have you been able to pull this off personally? Among the factors that you need to pull this off is time & stable income source. You need time to build other stable sources of income that will sufficiently meet your needs . Add being a family man to the equation, the financials go up. You need money & time to build a sustainable, profitable business. If your business fails, you need funds from you salary to jump-start it again, & correct your mistakes. The returns on real estate versus what you invested is small. ''Save up, reduce expenses, invest wisely'', realistically it is difficult. Are your expenses the same when you were a bachelor versus being a new dad? Folks here are trying to invests wisely, yet some are losing good sums. You need a good source of income, to enable build up other sources over time. Did Pa Emma, or Oga Wanaj0 build-up their net-worth in a short while? I believe to do it legitimately, it must be done over time, with a good income flow.

That is where planning comes in. He ought to have started early. And not starting when he found out that he is about losing his job.

People who have planned well and achieved their goals through trial and error will readily leave the company without any pain. Because they have perfected their plans.

If you say saving and reducing your expenses is realistically difficult, then you are not ready to make sacrifices. I know the salary band (Nigerian Railway workers like me) that will be realistically difficult. But from what you say, the guy may not be in that salary band.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 6:23pm On May 25, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

That is where planning comes in. He ought to have started early. And not starting when he found out that he is about losing his job.

People who have planned well and achieved their goals through trial and error will readily leave the company without any pain. Because they have perfected their plans.

If you say saving and reducing your expenses is realistically difficult, then you are not ready to make sacrifices. I know the salary band (Nigerian Railway workers like me) that will be realistically difficult. But from what you say, the guy may not be in that salary band.

Sir Oracle, you mean 19,800 Naira salary band per month or $19,800 per month? Or Euro or Pounds...

Come hire me sir... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2018
Chibuking81:

I am just reading through now.

I am not one giving to arguments. However I hate to see those who don't seem to have a proper understanding of what is happening around them go on and on to show their ignorance to the whole world. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hyness: 6:27pm On May 25, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

No be only tier 1, na tier zero

grin grin grin grin

#plentygreetingstoyouSir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 25, 2018
sellydion:
How Panda bears do market today?

Naa sit down dey watch I am now. You can still make money if you sell earlier period of the bear.

then buy barging latter.

The earlier the better. Noting to lift the market for now. Election fever is in charge.

Time to play with Volume is at hand. Opportunities dey stock market

Bear with bear bear is still around the corner.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 6:44pm On May 25, 2018
With Japanese candlesticks turning to Nigerian broomsticks, I wish to seek genuine fundamental answers for fairprice of some equities so that I can pick them after another Hiroshima outage.
I have to prepare for the loading opportunities.
Which stocks do we feel are abysmally and unduly punished and may still surprise the market?

1. Sugar.
2. Nascon.
3. UBA.
4. Dangcem
5. CAVERTON
7. FMN.
8. ZENITH
9. FIDELITY.
10. UCAP
11. Afriprud.
12. GTB.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 25, 2018
currentprice:

cc fxuser

grin

Make e no reach ooo...let it keep.going down. The farther it goes, the better the gain in even of a pick up.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 25, 2018
Chibuking81:
I notice that most recommendations house stop recommending since on 30th April 2018, all this are signs of the kind of bear that are still coming. grin grin grin

They have all sold out what they bought when prices were low. Now they will re-strategize with another story to trap people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:50pm On May 25, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
With Japanese candlesticks turning to Nigerian broomsticks, I wish to seek genuine fundamental answers for fairprice of some equities so that I can pick them after another Hiroshima outage.
Which stocks do we feel are abysmally and unduly punished and may still surprise the market?

1. Sugar.
2. Nascon.
3. UBA.
4. Dangcem
5. CAVERTON
7. FMN.
8. ZENITH
9. FIDELITY.
10. UCAP
11. Afriprud.
12. GTB.

Thanks in advance.

But all these ones never fall na, except fidelity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 25, 2018
Godisfaithful:

Sir Oracle, you mean 19,800 Naira salary band per month or $19,800 per month? Or Euro or Pounds...

Come hire me sir... grin

19,800 naira zero kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 6:53pm On May 25, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

But all these ones never fall na, except fidelity

I am expecting them to be members of OPERATION BEAR DANCE coming up soon... grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 7:00pm On May 25, 2018
IchimokuPilot:

1. Sugar.
2. Nascon.
3. UBA.
4. Dangcem
5. CAVERTON
7. FMN.
8. ZENITH
9. FIDELITY.
10. UCAP
11. Afriprud.
12. GTB.

Thanks in advance.
IchimokuPilot:

I am expecting them to be members of OPERATION BEAR DANCE coming up soon... grin

The 1st part in bold really cracked me up man !! grin grin grin
...U sure do have some comedian side in u.

To the last part in bold, well, Its ok. ...we are waiting and observing. wink cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:03pm On May 25, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

19,800 naira zero kobo.

To have any meaningful investment (which should realistically be TB) in Nigeria that would be able to support you as a family man after say 10 years of saving and sacrifice (assuming wify doesn't work, which is common) you must have been earning in the region of 500k monthly. How many people earn that in naija?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by IchimokuPilot: 7:11pm On May 25, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 25, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

To have any meaningful investment (which should realistically be TB) in Nigeria that would be able to support you as a family man after say 10 years of saving and sacrifice (assuming wify doesn't work, which is common) you must have been earning in the region of 500k monthly. How many people earn that in naija?

Who are you talking about? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 25, 2018
IchimokuPilot:
f

DIAMOND... grin
Dozie bursted.... grin

Smart guy. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 7:38pm On May 25, 2018
RabbiDoracle:

Always check the management before you commit your fund.

My statement wasn't based on their management, rather on those hot money pulling stunts again.

What happened this January wasn't anything about financial, rather pump and dump.

They will be back again.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by pluto09(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Don't mind oracle.

He thinks everyone is earning those robber's salaries they are earning in "NRC" grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 25, 2018
UncleTosin:
START FOREX TRADE WITH JUST #2500 AND MAKE #120,000 PER MONTH WITH MY WORKING STRATEGY. FOR ENQUIRY CALL OR WHATSAPP.+2348103734349 OR +234808 162 1855 to get the strategy for FREE!!!

PLS FIND YOUR WAY BEFORE YOU BECOME STEPHEN.
PLENTY STONES FULL FOR GROUND FOR THIS BEAR DAYS.
DONT BE A VICTIM JOOR.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3598) (3599) (3600) (3601) (3602) (3603) (3604) ... (7730) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Locotrader(m), ositadima1(m), maishai, dammybrite, SetrakusRa(m), emmasoft(m), Saybal(m), Yem0350, SonofElElyonRet, sophy17(m), EDUECO(m), Hedgefunds, MrDiligence and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.