Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,252 members, 7,780,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:53 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3678) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10678982 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) ... (7682) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 21, 2018
Agbalowomeri:
Is fidelity planning interim dividend?
This market don turn maradona

How much do they normally pay?
It’s on full bid
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mpeace:
Tomorrow is Dangflour AGM. Hope the revelation would still come.

You need to supply more tritri to clear dirty eyes
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2018
Yayira:

How much do they normally pay?
It’s on full bid

They have never paid interim dividend before o
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 2:19pm On Jun 21, 2018
Zenith
opening higher and re-testing that support one more time

#+veDiv
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 21, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

They have never paid interim dividend before o

Ok
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2018
Wonders shall never end. CI closed on full offer despite all those initial gragra. shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
currentprice:

my oga, u know i like to base my decision/prediction on what i see grin until Q2 comes with explosive numbers/reports then i will include it on my watch list..

though caverton increase earnings from 2017 Q1 6K to 2018 Q1 9k but what was the share price as at Q1 2017 N1 and as at Q1 2018 price of N2.90 so what do u expect? reason the price nose drive

grin grin
In discussing C & I and Caverton, it is pertinent to note that the possibility of Caverton paying a higher dividend than the 15k paid for 2017 FY is higher than that of C & I.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hmm....Dangote Cement come market today sad
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by kolaish(m): 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mcy56:
Wonders shall never end. CI closed on full offer despite all those initial gragra. shocked
C & I MM ran short of funds towards close of market. To make matters worse, the bullion van bringing the funds to move and sustain the price was held in traffic at Apongbon and did not arrive till close of market. Meanwhile, they have parked the van in front of the exchange, let us see if they will start from where they stopped today grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
kolaish:
C & I MM ran short of funds towards close of market. To make matters worse, the bullion van bringing the funds to move and sustain the price was held in traffic at Apongbon and did not arrive till close of market. Meanwhile, they have parked the van in front of the exchange, let us see if they will start from where they stopped today grin

Van that CP hijacked this afternoon.......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Chibuking81(m): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/06/breaking-compelled-sign-2018-budget-says-buhari/
Buhari while signing the budget said he was compelled to sign the budget not to keep the economy continuously on standstill

http://punchng.com/president-buharis-speech-at-the-signing-of-2018-budget-into-law/
In President speech no. 9 cut my attention; meaning that some project will not be implemented.
9. Many of the projects cut are critical and may be difficult, if not impossible, to implement with the reduced allocation. Some of the new projects inserted by the National Assembly have not been properly conceptualized, designed and costed and will therefore be difficult to execute
Signing budget is one thing, implementing it is another thing. No wonder the market didn't react positively to the signing.

http://punchng.com/buhari-lacks-capacity-to-implement-2018-budget-says-pdp/
The Peoples Democratic Party has said President Muhammadu Buhari’s submission that the 2018 budget, will be difficult to implement “is a clear admission that he lacks the capacity and competence to run a development-oriented economy as desired by Nigerians.”

https://oilprice.com/oil-price-charts/46
This is happening at this time crude oil price is gradually going down.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mcy56:

grin The more you look, the less you see.

This period is somehow. No clear market direction yet. Money under mattress continues.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2018
kolaish:
Chai! That bullion van don cause confusion of profit transmission for some people sha? shocked
God go deliver me from this ojukokoro fa.... and I no too dey jump or look the side of such stock o. undecided
Lol. No mind me jare ......... make somebody no dey think say na better volume i buy. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
mendes911:
Van that CP hijacked this afternoon.......
CP abeg make you release the van, make the MM see moni trade tomorrow biko. angry
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:22pm On Jun 21, 2018
kolaish:
In discussing C & I and Caverton, it is pertinent to note that the possibility of Caverton paying a higher dividend than the 15k paid for 2017 FY is higher than that of C & I.

cileasing no even pay penny as dividend for 2017 FY but i still prefer cileasing

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
Mcy56:

Chai! That bullion van don cause confusion of profit transmission for some people sha? shocked
God go deliver me from this ojukokoro fa.... and I no too dey jump or look the side of such stock o. undecided
Lol. No mind me jare ......... make somebody no dey think say na better volume i buy. grin grin

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

You need to supply more tritri to clear dirty eyes
Do you mean he has forgotten?
Cadillac15:

You are about to go on a sabbatical leave of absence finally. Dont be deceived by the analysis paralysis here.

Dangote flour's AGM is on 27th of this month. 20days time. An announcement will be made on that day. After that announcement, you are going to price DF for #20 per unit.

Disclosure: bought a little unit on monday and have not been able to get since then.
onegentleguy:

Shuu !!
Dont say it too loud my dear !!
...the REVELATION on DF and DS needs to come like 'a thief in the night' !!
Soon folks will believe and even keep believing !!

We are still here.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fantasy7800: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2018
Hello gurus in the house, I'd like to register for e-dividends. Could you please advise me on how to go about this? Preferably online? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
This market is still confused. No direction yet.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2018
onegentleguy:

1st it started with an opening Auction period at btw 9.30 - 10 am.
Next the basic market activity commenced at btw 10 am - 2.15 pm. ...after the 1st MM activity window/period at btw 10 - 10.15 am.
Next the market automatically switched to a 2nd(closing) Auction period at btw 2.15 - 2.30 pm.
...with an option for the last 2 minutes btw 2.28 - 2.30 pm for the MM folks. (this was after the MM folks had their 1st period at btw 10 - 10.15 am)
Note that while the 1st MM period(10 - 10.15 am) is non-optional, the 2nd(2.28 - 2.30 pm) is optional. ...which means that the MM folks can decide not to take part in the 2nd period.
Again, also note that during the 2nd/closing Aution period, only the highest bid and lowest offer will be shown. (every other bid and offer not yet filled/executed at 2.15 pm, will automatically be annulled)
...different bids and offers of same prices will be put up together as a block.
But of course the price of any coy will move as usual. ...as long as the volume required to effect a given change in price direction is met.

On how it will be interesting?
...read btw the lines and try to figure that out. wink cheesy grin
Though there is a bit more from a market perspective !!

Now official !! ...from 'the NSE room'

https://nairametrics.com/nse-to-implement-new-equity-market-restructuring-in-july-2018/

As expected, there are 1 or 2 slight changes from the 1st post I made on this last month.
Again, its implementation has already kick-started. ...as we saw from the market trend since Tuesday this week.
Except they now wish to delay it by an additional 10 days to Monday July 2nd, 2018.

We continue to observe. wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 5:40pm On Jun 21, 2018
onegentleguy:

https://nairametrics.com/nse-to-implement-new-equity-market-restructuring-in-july-2018/

when are they going to introduce short selling on nse so that we can profit from either side

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2018
...and for the SEPLAT PETROLEUM folks;
There is a planned presentation to CMS by the company for some 'facts behind the figures' at the Stock exchange house.
The date I heared shall be Tuesday the 10th of July 2018 by 1PM. (GMT+1)

Perhaps it would be nice to keep an eye on the share price. shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2018
currentprice:

when are they going to introduce short selling on nse so that we can profit from either side

grin grin grin

My currently,
I do not think our market is deep and efficient enough to imbibe short selling for now.
...given our make-up and current system, it will create a lot of room for abuse from insider dealings, ill sharp practices and coperate misgivings.

Maybe at the appropriate time, the capital market operators might consider it.
...it is well.

Cheers.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2018
currentprice:

how?

honney flour could release their 2017 financial report any moment from now. it will take a magic for the price to reach N7.62 unless a general BULL. base on Q3 cp fairprice stand @ 3.50 could move to 4.50/5 or even lower that of Q3 fairprice depend on the result sha

grin grin grin
https://trwstockbrokers./2018/06/19/honeywell-flour-mills-grossly-under-priced-worthy-of-long-term-positioning/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
onegentleguy:

As expected, there are 1 or 2 slight changes from the 1st post I made on this last month.
Again, its implementation has already kick-started. ...as we saw from the market trend since Tuesday this week.
Except they now wish to delay it by an additional 10 days to Monday July 2nd, 2018.

Inside all the rules this is the only one I don’t like

“The maximum price movement in one day is now 10% for Equity backed ETFs only.
The maximum downward price movement in one day is 10% for Equity backed ETFs only.
For all others, there is no limit on movement.”

No limit ke ?
This American style hmmm
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 6:49pm On Jun 21, 2018
phemmie06:

https://trwstockbrokers./2018/06/19/honeywell-flour-mills-grossly-under-priced-worthy-of-long-term-positioning/

Will this ever come through. The share price declined significantly today. HoneyWell Flourmill needs to do better anyway.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2018
When will these Gozie Okeke dancers come back to continue with their dancing carriers?

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2018
PharmAlfred:
This market is still confused. No direction yet.

Those dancers you sent to Russia is the cause.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aloaye(m): 9:17pm On Jun 21, 2018
fantasy7800:
Hello gurus in the house,
I'd like to register for e-dividends.
Could you please advise me on how to go about this? Preferably online?
Thanks.

Search Google for the registrar of your company, visit your registrars website to download the e-dividend form. Fill and go to your bank to append their stamp and signature as proof of the account to receive your dividends. Submit this to your registrar either by email or physical copy.

Caveat: I sent by email to First Registrars for Fidelity Bank dividend but still expecting payments and no replies to my emails. What a country
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 9:25pm On Jun 21, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (3675) (3676) (3677) (3678) (3679) (3680) (3681) ... (7682) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BabsO2(m), dapix, KarlTom, yeddy99, Mpeace(m), Jerekre(m), Zegra, uniqueuser(m), iHaveMadeiT2 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.