Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10800983 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) ... (7718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
jejebabaa, you are welcome back. tongue the baba no fit commot eyes for NSE grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mcy56:
jejebabaa, you are welcome back. tongue the baba no fit commot eyes for NSE grin
I still dey recess after the "woundjurement" of my portfolio. I stopped looking at my portfolio and decided to concentrate on real estate and be more loyal to my boss at my day job for now like oga Loco that is facing his day biz.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jejebabaa:

I still dey recess after the "woundjurement" of my portfolio. I stopped looking at my portfolio and decided to concentrate on real estate and be more loyal to my boss at my day job for now like oga Loco that is facing his day biz.
Lol. grin
Dont mind me jare. Was searching for an info and coincidentally noticed that you deleted your handle. My reason for welcoming you back.
Sharp GPS no go woundjure me for this NL. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Jejebabaa: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mcy56:

Lol. grin
Dont mind me jare. Was searching for an info and coincidentally noticed that you deleted your handle. My reason for welcoming you back.
Sharp GPS no go woundjure me for this NL. grin
Hahaha, that moniker deletion was done out of necessity ma. Over sharpness too dey worry you ma. I never knew it could be figured out easily like that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PharmAlfred: 2:00pm On Jun 25, 2018
If HoneyWell Flourmill turn out to be fine, the way people will look for it and not find it will be legendary. #Hopeville camp, I wish you guys well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
Jejebabaa:
Hahaha, that moniker deletion was done out of necessity ma. Over sharpness too dey worry you ma. I never knew it could be figured out easily like that.
Lmao grin .... It's all good sir. cool
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
kolaish:
I have started buying in tranches and will not wait till wednesday again. Got some unit at N2 just a while ago.

I bought at N1.99 grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 2:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
PharmAlfred:
If HoneyWell Flourmill turn out to be fine, the way people will look for it and not find it will be legendary. #Hopeville camp, I wish you guys well.

you know whats up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by onegentleguy: 2:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Finally Mr HONEYWELL FLORMILLS reversed with a gain to close @ N2.14 today.
Those who hastened to signals/advise and bought @ N1.99 or N2 will be better off for it.
...we have an idea of what transpired.

Lesson;
Timing the market, particularly the 'NSE room' should never be a strategy for a winning investor !!

In a short mement, I shall give a broad and comprehensive analysis of the company.

...details shortly.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ugosample:
I bought at N1.99 grin grin grin grin
Congrats Sir! Congrats to kolaish too. cool
More tithe money to Nsempa purse this season. grin Dont forget to pay your dues. tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 3:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
PharmAlfred:

Also consider what will happen should the result turn out bad. Based on the quantity let loose so far, offers no go funny.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
PharmAlfred:
Please which result are you referring to here. 2018 Q1 or Q2?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 3:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
2zona:

Please which result are you referring to here. 2018 Q1 or Q2?

hony flour end of financial year is march so we are expecting their 2017 Audit report

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
what a scary session for honyflour
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2zona(m): 3:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
currentprice:

hony flour end of financial year is march so we are expecting their 2017 Audit report

grin
ohh, i see. ok thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by raymatex: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=Born2beRich1 post=13719977]Also if you check the stock picks i posted last week you will notice that they are doing well now as bids are high...Am currently checking on the volume of transactions on the banking stocks and it is relatively good and high...The time is right but remember to shine your eyes, keep your ears on ground for information and follow your investment properly..

NB: The mistake most people made especially in 2008 was that they didnt have any info on the company of the stock they were buying ( whether the company was healthy or not)...

A good business man/woman should try to know details about the company he or she is investing so as not to enter into a train carrying a time bomb..

Aways check the nigerian daily newspapers to keep yourself updated about the market...my

BITCOIN INVESTMENT
If you want to Buy, sell or invest In Bitcoin click the link below :

https://nairaex.com/ref/yf-3KA1
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Infinitisi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Where is everybody?na only me waka come?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 12:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Some people no know wetin dey shele for sovereign trust wink
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 2:23am On Jun 26, 2018
jideflash:
Some people no know wetin dey shele for sovereign trust wink
abeg gist us wetin dey happen?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 26, 2018
una still never wake?where is my guy rabbi,wound nursing going on? woundjour.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Ugosample(m): 9:37am On Jun 26, 2018
Jejebabaa:

writing style cannot be hidden bro

it always fishes one out
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yok: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2018
MSCI-NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 25 JUNE 2018

Another heavy selling day. No story to tell, time to stay off the market or be prepared to only invest for a fairly long period.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by jideflash(m): 9:46am On Jun 26, 2018
There is a new majority investor; Morningside capital, which is owned by the past Ceo of Diamond bank Alex Otti.
https://nairametrics.com/there-is-a-scramble-for-sovereign-trust-insurance-shares-and-its-driving-their-share-price-up/

Well I bought at 0.22k and now we sailing to 0.33 in one month. The stock price is highly undervalued, I expect 0.50k after 2nd qtr result
yom2:
abeg gist us wetin dey happen?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:02am On Jun 26, 2018
yok:
MSCI-NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 25 JUNE 2018

Another heavy selling day. No story to tell, time to stay off the market or be prepared to only invest for a fairly long period.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.

N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

Nice one
Thanks for always sharing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2018
jideflash:

There is a new majority investor; Morningside capital, which is owned by the past Ceo of Diamond bank Alex Otti.
https://nairametrics.com/there-is-a-scramble-for-sovereign-trust-insurance-shares-and-its-driving-their-share-price-up/

Well I bought at 0.22k and now we sailing to 0.33 in one month. The stock price is highly undervalued, I expect 0.50k after 2nd qtr result

welldone
you don succeed in sending it to bid.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by edwardaigb: 10:19am On Jun 26, 2018
Morgan not connecting, anyone experiencing same.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by fxuser: 10:29am On Jun 26, 2018
onegentleguy:
The last 3 trading days of last week saw the price of a certain coy plummet by over 16%, topping the losers chart for the week ended June 22, 2018.

I therefore rate HONEYWELL FLOUR MILLS a strong BUY.

Apparently, there is still 'a lot of HONEY left in the WELL'. ...and this is a really good TIME to 'sip from it'.

Disclaimer: This analysis is purely result driven. ...it should however not be seen or interpreted to mean any kind of outright recommendation.
Due diligence still advised as always pls.

My Verdict: Pls follow ur instinct.

Regards.

Nice one always.
The FA is not in doubt at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3681) (3682) (3683) (3684) (3685) (3686) (3687) ... (7718) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: chuksnnaemeka, phadriz(m), MrDiligence, Picky1, musa1010, lancee(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.