Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,450 members, 7,808,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10828897 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) ... (7730) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
locodemy:

wonders shall not end.This oga still has the liver to attend to cp's comment on oando.
I hope you don jaa before this calculations?
[b]Oando PLC further sets the record straight that the Company, Oando, is not involved in the case and ruling made on July 6, 2018 by the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) on the case involving Whitmore Asset Management Limited, a company owned by Jubril Adewale Tinubu and Omamofe Boyo, Ansbury Investments Inc., owned by Gabriele Volpi and Ocean and Oil Development Partners (OODP) BVI Ltd, is owned by all three parties Wale Tinubu, Mofe Boyo and Gabriele Volpi.
Head of Corporate Communications for Oando, Alero Balogun, categorically stated that “the ruling by the LCIA does not involve Oando, as Oando was not and has never been party to the arbitration, the ruling states that Whitmore and Ocean and Oil Development Partners are indebted to Ansbury Inc, nowhere is there mention of Oando PLC. It is critical that people understand that not only are we not involved in this dispute, we do not owe money to any of the parties involved. The continued mention of our name in what is a 3rd party dispute is unfortunate and damaging to the brand and shareholder value[/b]
I am not too bothered. Still looking for the bottom.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by prof2007: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
EQUITY REPORT FOR MONDAY 16TH JULY 2018
NSE ASI Down 0.34%

The NSE ASI (-34bps) settled at 37,266.86 and the market capitalization lost N45.61 billion to close at N13.50 trillion.

Activity levels were mixed as Volume traded increased by 43.05% to 303.48 million units and Value traded decreased by 36.95% to N2.04 billion.

Investor’s sentiment remained negative, as the market breadth (A-D Ratio) settled at 0.3x (vs. 0.7x previously), following price gains in 8 stocks against losses recorded in 32 stocks.

NAHCO (9.97%), SOVERNINS (8.70%) and LASACO (5.88%) were top gainers, while LEARNAFRCA (-10.00%), MULTITREX (-10.00%) and PZ (-10.00%) were top losers.

SOURCE: LeadResearch
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mpeace:

[b]Oando PLC further sets the record straight that the Company, Oando, is not involved in the case and ruling made on July 6, 2018 by the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) on the case involving Whitmore Asset Management Limited, a company owned by Jubril Adewale Tinubu and Omamofe Boyo, Ansbury Investments Inc., owned by Gabriele Volpi and Ocean and Oil Development Partners (OODP) BVI Ltd, is owned by all three parties Wale Tinubu, Mofe Boyo and Gabriele Volpi.
Head of Corporate Communications for Oando, Alero Balogun, categorically stated that “the ruling by the LCIA does not involve Oando, as Oando was not and has never been party to the arbitration, the ruling states that Whitmore and Ocean and Oil Development Partners are indebted to Ansbury Inc, nowhere is there mention of Oando PLC. It is critical that people understand that not only are we not involved in this dispute, we do not owe money to any of the parties involved. The continued mention of our name in what is a 3rd party dispute is unfortunate and damaging to the brand and shareholder value[/b]
I am not too bothered. Still looking for the bottom.

I was expecting Oando PLC would issue a corporate notice on NSE website as regards this today but they failed to do so. People were mis-interpreting the news. Let it drop lower jare. Maybe na this one go give us that Agba's guaranteed 100% return in 2 weeks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
mendes911:

I was expecting Oando PLC would issue a corporate notice on NSE website as regards this today but they failed to do so. People were mis-interpreting the news. Let it drop lower jare. Maybe na this one go give us that Agba's guaranteed 100% return in 2 weeks.

This one you are sounding like this.I hope you didnt buy the stock last week as you told us about the revelation/dream you had on the stock.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
locodemy:

This one you are sounding like this.I hope you didnt buy the stock last week as you told us about the revelation/dream you had on the stock.

Waiting like a hawk . As usual. grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2018
dipoolowoo:
Registrars Frustrating Recovery of Unclaimed Dividends—Shareholders
**As Unclaimed Dividends Hit N130b
https://www.businesspost.ng/2018/07/16/registrars-frustrating-recovery-of-unclaimed-dividends-shareholders/

They are really frustrating the shareholders from claiming their dividends, will soon start naming and shaming them if by the end of August they do not respond to my submission of relevant documents.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
otokx:

They are really frustrating the shareholders from claiming their dividends, will soon start naming and shaming them if by the end of August they do not respond to my submission of relevant documents.

For me.I dont buy stocks not controlled by Afriprid,cardinal,united securities and veritas.They dont disappoint.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2018
locodemy:

If you dont have it, go get it. I am waiting for Transcorp to rise abit so that I can sell and transfer to oando.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mpeace:
If you dont have it, go get it. I am waiting for Transcorp to rise abit so that I can sell and transfer to oando.

Make una allow this one fall small.

Meanwhile, you don begin pack this one like Yayira take pack Zenith Bank. Don't forget her advice, "Never purchase any stock as if it's your father that owns the busines".

#TakesOff.....
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 5:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Meanwhile, where is Mr UCAP result. They used to be first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by rebekah2011(m): 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Question mark over the results niyen. you do not hide good results.
Mpeace:
Meanwhile, where is Mr UCAP result. They used to be first.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
currentprice:
ok make una take first to release bank result http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/22877_WEMA_BANK_PLC._FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2018.pdf grin
Abeg wetin dey the result? Na so so laugh CP go dey laugh the result, transmitting confusion of good or bad one. sad
Investors dumped d stock today, maybe its as a result of this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by akinssan(m): 5:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=Mcy56 post=69438287]
Abeg wetin dey the result? Na so so laugh CP go dey laugh the result, transmitting confusion of good or bad one. sad
Investors dumped d stock today, maybe its as a result of this.[/quot

Everybody just dey do jump and pass for the stock head....

Wetin l sabi?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2018
House, pls i tried to get contract note for all the small small stocks i bought for online test run via morgan platform but i could not, please guru enlighten me abeg oo
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by swilo: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mcy56:

Please what is your fair value of transcorp based on Q2 result?
[s]Could this be CP's next jackpot been awaited by Swilo & Co. Int'l[/s]? lipsrsealed

Lol... CP is not a transcorpian IMO.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ferpozie(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
yok:
MSCI- NIGERIA MOVEMENT FOR 13 JULY 2018

On Friday 13 July 2018 the selling continues at a slightly lower pace.

This new week, if the selling by the fund reduces, then the expected bottom of the market may be a reality.

Using the fund’s portfolio as a guide, “green” mean buying while “red” is selling.

Caution: This is for information purpose only. Data used are assumed to be correct. However, you may want to verify the data from an appropriate source.
N:B

Due to the fact so many new people are coming to this forum and may not know this use of following the “big monies that move markets”, I will be indicating why/how to use the information. This will be a permanent future of my post to reduce some comments which may prevent the people that understand the system from confusion by people who have not followed how this started. My comment for today for anybody who is doubting the efficacy of following the fund is to look at my recent recommendations for the past 2 months.

Please how is this information used? Can you direct me to a previous link where you explained it. As you may presume, I discovered this thread a few days ago
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ferpozie(m): 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
aremso:
House, pls i tried to get contract note for all the small small stocks i bought for online test run via morgan platform but i could not, please guru enlighten me abeg oo

They do not do anymore. You get your text from CSCS and and get the value of portfolio.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ferpozie(m): 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2018
aremso:

Or contact their customer care.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
swilo:
Lol... CP is not a transcorpian IMO.
lol. CP endorsed it now. He said its a stock to watch should their Q2 be fantastic, which it does. wink
Any objection to what I typed out from my note book?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
aremso:
Sir, you can get your contract notes once you logged in to your morgan account.
By the left hand side you will see "Reports", click on it. There is one tiny button once it opened, click it, it will bring out some sub-titles, pick either Sales or Purchases note, set the date and click ok.
Morgan used to send it to one's email addy for every transaction before but has stopped for the mean time for reasons best known to them.
Also, you can contact their customer care rep on 01-4540114 for more clarification.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
[quote author=akinssan post=69439355][/quote]
No be small thing. cheesy It is well.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mcy56(f): 7:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Teeonly:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

With this laughter, I wouldnt bother to open the report again. tongue
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
https://independent.ng/shareholders-vow-to-resist-delay-in-oando-forensic-audit/

grin grin grin

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Frauds---Scandals/Oando-Plc-Sets-the-Record-Straight-Regar/40786

Lawyers representing Wale Tinubu and Mofe Boyo the Group Chief Executive and Deputy Group Chief Executive of Oando PLC and co-owners of Whitmore Asset Management Limited, have come out to say that contrary to a statement issued by the Legal Counsel to Ansbury Investment, Mr. Andrea Moja, the amounts owed to Ansbury Investments Inc, owned by Mr. Gabriele Volpi, is in fact $80m owed by Whitmore Asset Management Limited, while the balance $600m is owed by Ocean and Oil Development Partners (OODP) BVI.

Ocean and Oil Development Partners (OODP) BVI Ltd, is owned by all three parties Wale Tinubu, Mofe Boyo and Gabriele Volpi, hence the judgement by the London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA) implies that Volpi as part owner of OODP BVI owes himself by virtue of his ownership in the company.

Talk of corporate rape on Oando shareholders over and over again backed by government impunity. Let us continue deceiving ourselves in this NSE and Nigeria at large.

Two idiots don't own controlling stakes in a company yet they have refused to let Oando breath and move forward and we say we have SEC.
As usual some people would make money from news but long run most would loose their capital in this company. Time shall tell.

Nothing is more worrisome to me than the fact that I believe their books is cooked and raises serious concern. Most Nigerian banks would be in trouble with Oando at last. These Con men can't pay back all theses loans they have taken from all this banks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
Ocean and Oil Partners, against whom the decision was reached is a shareholder in Oando Plc(which we have shares in) It holds 35% oando shares. http://www.oandoholdings.com/about-ooh.aspx
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 9:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mcy56:

With this laughter, I wouldnt bother to open the report again. tongue

Honestly, the Company should be re-named 'DEAD CAPITAL' instead of DEAP CAPITAL.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
Teeonly:

Honestly, the Company should be re-named 'DEAD CAPITAL' instead of DEAP CAPITAL.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do baptism
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Teeonly: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Do baptism

I doubt if this one can resurrect even if its baptized with FIRE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by dipoolowoo: 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
locodemy:

Is it not a computer comapany?
Are they into production?
Why using the word plant instead of outlets..........

Anyway wetin be the brands of goods they produce?
the household geepee water tanks. they actually do some form of manufacturing

(1) (2) (3) ... (3730) (3731) (3732) (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) ... (7730) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: aberdeenshire, Curiouscity(m), drotba(m), SAK, ekkywolex(m), IPO2002, bbduty, Locotrader(m), Toyrem, Mpeace(m), Ades1, ernie4life(m), Agbalowomeri, akpumpy, 222Martins(m), Jats2k2002, ndept and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.