Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (3750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10801491 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) ... (7718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 20, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

They are all headed to 70kobo

grin grin

Wonjuredynamics
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
People should prepare for the next rate hike.

The selloff will further exacerbate the fall. Next one is September 2018. Because the FPIs here will see themselves as trapped and not gaining much. So they will sell and cut their losses and flee the country.

Oga Aremso was right when he said stocks won't get to their January high this year.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
Market is in a tailspin.

Money smelling everywhere; just gathering my arsenals upandan
December must rock
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 6:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
RabbiDoracle:
People should prepare for the next rate hike.

The selloff will further exacerbate the fall. Next one is September 2018. Because the FPIs here will see themselves as trapped and not gaining much. So they will sell and cut their losses and flee the country.

Oga Aremso was right when he said stocks won't get to their January high this year.

Are you really sure they have not left? That January was suspect with the benefit of hindsight

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by robobo: 6:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

Are you really sure they have not left? That January was suspect with the benefit of hindsight
LOL grin grin grin grin

Frontloading things it is (hindsight wise)
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

with all the billions that was recorded oracle is still saying FPIs will flee ! Dem never flee finish ? Abi na dem get index ?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by megamart247(m): 7:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
[TRANSCORP Declares N10.88bn PAT in Q2 2018 Results,(SP:N1.17k)]

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Corporate%20Results/TRANSCORP-Declares-N1088bn-PAT-in-Q2-2018-ResultsSPN117k/40886

Please Gurus in the house is this a good result. Is it a good buy @#1:17 ? and what's the fair price cc. Current Price. Pa Emma. PA Wanajo . Bbm. Fuxer. Peterichy.Rabibidoracle. Agba.Mendes. mpeace and at all. Thanks

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
megamart247:

https://www.proshareng.com/news/Corporate%20Results/TRANSCORP-Declares-N1088bn-PAT-in-Q2-2018-ResultsSPN117k/40886

Please Gurus in the house is this a good result. Is it a good buy @#1:17 ? and what's the fair price cc. Current Price. Pa Emma. PA Wanajo . Bbm. Fuxer. Peterichy.Rabibidoracle. Agba.Mendes. mpeace and at all. Thanks

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 7:40pm On Jul 20, 2018
Agba, So this is where you get you recommendations. No wonder...
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 7:56pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=Agbalowomeri post=69560431][/quote]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:09pm On Jul 20, 2018
Mpeace:
Agba, So this is where you get you recommendations. No wonder...
Just one case where my gut agrees with them. And I no get strength to speak grammar
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by musty00: 8:36pm On Jul 20, 2018
Yayira:

with all the billions that was recorded oracle is still saying FPIs will flee ! Dem never flee finish ? Abi na dem get index ?

Zenith trading N1.5b just today alone suggests they're still around. I suppose they don't all leave at the same time. They also have different investment strategies, just like we do smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=Agbalowomeri post=69560431][/quote]

You are a very wicked sombori
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:47pm On Jul 20, 2018
megamart247:

My brother, nobody can give you a definite answer now. Even if it's a good buy at current price, the fear that one might get it cheaper is a concern. This stock had a bid of about 100m units today with a total corresponding offer of about 6m units yet the stock gained only 1k. That shows how people are trending with caution.

Playing the devil's advocate, it's possible that a seller put up those massive bids at 1.05 thereby creating an impression that the stock is good to go, enabling him to keep selling his shares at 1.17-1.18. This is me just thinking out loud. I could be wrong.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Mpeace(m): 11:20pm On Jul 20, 2018
https://nairametrics.com/heirs-holdings-plc-set-to-acquire-shell-nigeria/
According to reports from Bloomberg, Heirs Holding Ltd is already raising funds to acquire the two oil mining licenses 11 and 17 valued at $2 billion. The assets include a natural gas-fired power plant which will be managed by Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc.

Transnational Corporation Plc in its Half year results for the period ended 31 June 2018, recorded a 44.8% increase in revenue from its Power segment of operation from N27.97 billion in half-year 2017 to N46.08 billion half-year 2018. The largest of its five revenue segments
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by aremso(m): 6:17am On Jul 21, 2018
rebekah2011:
the money received will add what to their EPS. This cannot be true. What the funds will succeed in doing is to reduce the Receivables and increase the cash position of the company either by reducing the bank loans and overdrafts or increase the cash and cash equivalent. It has little bearing on the profit or loss account as the finance charges will reduce a bit maybe in 2018 and 2019 accounts.

for Mobil fo, oando and total. the money can not reflect at all in both oando and fo cos of the debt hanging on their neck they will use part for debt payments and eat the rest, is only Mobil and total that will have it reflected cos they are well managed company. when people talk about rallying on fo and oando I laff and very soon people eyes will clear on Fo i will not say more than this. for a company selling all her subsidiaries then one should know that there is fire on the mountain. happy rallying and happy investing
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2018
mendes911:

http://www.nse.com.ng/Financial_NewsDocs/22916_DANGOTE_CEMENT_PLC_FINANCIAL_STATEMENTS_JULY_2018.pdf

Tax almost doubled. Did any of their Pioneer Status expire?

Flat result....

Dangote cement is currently selling at premium base on this result, I don't expect much upside movement here except the next two Qtr come out super good

CP fair price is N145

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:22am On Jul 21, 2018
Mpeace:
https://nairametrics.com/heirs-holdings-plc-set-to-acquire-shell-nigeria/
According to reports from Bloomberg, Heirs Holding Ltd is already raising funds to acquire the two oil mining licenses 11 and 17 valued at $2 billion. The assets include a natural gas-fired power plant which will be managed by Transnational Corporation of Nigeria Plc.

Transnational Corporation Plc in its Half year results for the period ended 31 June 2018, recorded a 44.8% increase in revenue from its Power segment of operation from N27.97 billion in half-year 2017 to N46.08 billion half-year 2018. The largest of its five revenue segments

From the dumpers Lol grin
Transcorp has a license since donkey years
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by mendes911: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

I was imagining same thing. You are yet to utilize the one you already have rather you are goning ahead to spend billions aquiring more.

Ohok.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by veecovee: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2018
ENDURE, LEARN SOMETHING AND NEVER GIVE UP YOUR FAITH IN TIMES OF SUFFERINGS, ...

www.nairaland.com/3560501/holineness-righteousness-revival-daily-messages/15#69572033
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Cadillac15(m): 10:02am On Jul 21, 2018
currentprice:

how oga wanajo will concurred to a stock the Auditor raised going concern

the last thing my oga will agree on

concurred ko, cocophilip ni. continue seeing what u wanted to see
grin

Still observing?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 10:30am On Jul 21, 2018
Cadillac15:

Still observing?

let oando continue moving up while you activate your observation. all i know is oando is the last stock wanaj0 would agree/advice pple to buy

no regret

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maishai: 11:48am On Jul 21, 2018
Agbalowomeri:

like seiously, what have they been doing with the liecence, maybe the licence was laminated and used to decorate tonys parlor,The way our peoole are rushing and grabbing assets offloaded by iocs.......leaves much to be desired
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by chimchris247(m): 2:39pm On Jul 21, 2018
The NGSE ASI broke below its 6 months support and managed to close above it...For me there is going to be a little bullish ride as more H1 results are been released.

Time to buy the DIPS off- support of valued stocks especially if at 50- 61.8% fibo.

Do your due diligence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by yom2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2018
mendes911:

I was imagining same thing. You are yet to utilize the one you already have rather you are goning ahead to spend billions aquiring more.

Ohok.
going the oando way.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Godisfaithful: 8:51pm On Jul 21, 2018
Yayira:

Babe, FPIs control NSE. If they flee, just follow them and don’t look back until the coast is clear. Cash is king...don’t worry we are using stocks picking as our 95% Christmas shopping grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 22, 2018
Godisfaithful:

Babe, FPIs control NSE. If they flee, just follow them and don’t look back until the coast is clear. Cash is king...don’t worry we are using stocks picking as our 95% Christmas shopping grin

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 22, 2018
mutual benefit assurance suddenly decides to go for a right issue.This coy pays dividend for the first time in a decades.information just in is that the chairman akin ogunbiyi is contesting an election under the PDP in osun.right issue money,election- God I beg ooo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 2:21am On Jul 22, 2018
DOLLARTEX:
mutual benefit assurance suddenly decides to go for a right issue.This coy pays dividend for the first time in a decades.information just in is that the chairman akin ogunbiyi is contesting an election under the PDP in osun.right issue money,election- God I beg ooo.
If that is the case he has lost the primary to the best dancer (Adeleke )
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 22, 2018
DOLLARTEX:

grin grin

Best is to exit such stocks. Just a way of being cautious.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 22, 2018
Godisfaithful:

People need to stay on cash.

August to September will see increased volatility, if the pack of cards won't fall.

I expect Tbills rate to stay elevated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) (3753) ... (7718) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olujaidi, ProphetUtuocha and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.