Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10795548 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (7713) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
passwelle:
Morgan Capital no longer credit daily sales till 2.30pm. I experienced this on Monday. You can however buy and sell same day but you wont be credited immediately
reconciliation issues
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
Dexterax:

Oga. Most of the fault here is yours honestly. You can't even go to the law for equity really. You transferred cash to somebody's personal account?

D'you still have the 'pink' copies of the bank tellers? Even if you do, anybody could claim that you transferred cash for some other mundane purpose and not for buying shares.

This whole matter would end up as a case of "it's your word against mine".
Yes i totally agree that its mine fault though i have all the evidences of the money sent into his account(the teller and the msgs),its just too stupid of me doing that but its just unfortunate that i got into that even though i knew it could result into things like that that was why i urgently sold all i had in that account and stopped sending money to him because i was never comfortable with such option of sending money into an employees's account.But b4 i started sending money into his account,i had to tell him that the money i was about sending is strictly meant for the purchase of stocks at a given price nothing more and he said no problem but while i was sending money to him i starting noticing some foulplay and i started retracing my step by stop sending money to him for investing.Well to cut it short,in 2009 you and i knew it was not as easy as today to open a cscs account and see ur trade getting executed unlike ease in the system now so that caused the grave mistake i made there if i had not been wise,that money would hv been so huge but thank God i act faster to minimise it to this level.Alright dexterax sir, thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Moneysage: sad

Shed no tears,
Perspire not,
Spit no fire!
For if it has taken 24 months
To recover cryptic 40 thousand - peacefully so,
Shall some disquiet recoup 80
BnSITL have a two-fold solace:
That the value is not greater than as stated,
That by the experience of one, others may learn
And thus stop being "learners"
Tomorrow is a new day;
Once beaten, forever bold (not twice shy).

smiley
Is moneysage among the prophets?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
immanuello: Yes i totally agree that its mine fault though i have all the evidences of the money sent into his account(the teller and the msgs),its just too stupid of me doing that but its just unfortunate that i got into that even though i knew it could result into things like that that was why i urgently sold all i had in that account and stopped sending money to him because i was never comfortable with such option of sending money into an employees's account.But b4 i started sending money into his account,i had to tell him that the money i was about sending is strictly meant for the purchase of stocks at a given price nothing more and he said no problem but while i was sending money to him i starting noticing some foulplay and i started retracing my step by stop sending money to him for investing.Well to cut it short,in 2009 you and i knew it was not as easy as today to open a cscs account and see ur trade getting executed unlike ease in the system now so that caused the grave mistake i made there if i had not been wise,that money would hv been so huge but thank God i act faster to minimise it to this level.Alright dexterax sir, thanks.

Bros na as u dey write u dey talk?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2014
Agbalowomeri:

Bros na as u dey write u dey talk?
Yes nah,dont you know that there is no time to check time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 9:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
SWG1:
Is moneysage among the prophets?

Nna ehn, I just gentle o. Indeed, Moneysage is not schooled in the art of prophesying. Meanwhile, your recent gentle, pastoral and subtle disposition interests me. Really. Is it due to the vagaries in cost of Oxygen atoms? #wetinOnOgocausefah grin grin grin (na joke o, biko!)

@Agbalowomeri: Nice observation. I used to make a fuss about the length of his posts...back in the days before you followed mercilicious here grin. Now, I'm numb and just read helplessly.
BTW, na money 'we' waka come find na. So, ALL is WELL as long as money flows in. Pa ihedioranma self just dey make him kudi silently, despite several attempts by erudite members to do the needful.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
@ moneysage. You have a great mind, and very observant at that. I like that.

but my attribute is not of recent oo , if na lie ask b2b, Elai, stockbull, mercillicious and 9free( until his bearish bustop make me wait for ubacap tire) na them i see for this house as i enter.

bigx and feelamong just lozzz while jamace no gree do im work.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
immanuello: Yes i totally agree that its mine fault though i have all the evidences of the money sent into his account(the teller and the msgs),its just too stupid of me doing that but its just unfortunate that i got into that even though i knew it could result into things like that that was why i urgently sold all i had in that account and stopped sending money to him because i was never comfortable with such option of sending money into an employees's account.But b4 i started sending money into his account,i had to tell him that the money i was about sending is strictly meant for the purchase of stocks at a given price nothing more and he said no problem but while i was sending money to him i starting noticing some foulplay and i started retracing my step by stop sending money to him for investing.Well to cut it short,in 2009 you and i knew it was not as easy as today to open a cscs account and see ur trade getting executed unlike ease in the system now so that caused the grave mistake i made there if i had not been wise,that money would hv been so huge but thank God i act faster to minimise it to this level.Alright dexterax sir, thanks.

Lessons learnt but with hard earned money. Anyway life goes on
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:14am On Aug 29, 2014
hello myjoy, do you have any thing to say about prembrew, and rt brisco? what of abc? what is happing there?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 12:23am On Aug 29, 2014
phemmie06:

Lessons learnt but with hard earned money. Anyway life goes on
brother sorry about that. dont take it 2much like that many people lost so much money in afribank,bank phb,inter bank,deer e.t.c . so put it that way i hope you understand but try you may get your money back may be the man's stock's are down or one or two things JAH BLESS ONE LOVE.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 12:40am On Aug 29, 2014
@ all
Is anyone a member of any of these associations listed below? Does anyone know any member of the listed associations? How does one become a member? What is their business? Who are their directors etc ...

Independent Shareholders Association of Nigeria (ISAN)
Progressive Shareholders Association of Nigeria (PSAN)
Pragmatic Shareholders Association of Nigeria(PSAN)
Advancement of the Rights of the Nigerian Shareholders (AARNS)

source: http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/uba-shareholders-endorse-elumelu-s-return/187540/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stockbull(m): 1:30am On Aug 29, 2014
Has the bull arrived?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ileman: 2:11am On Aug 29, 2014
What do u think abt dangote sugar @ its current price. [oga's in d house]What do u think abt dangote sugar @ its current price. [oga's in d house]What do u think abt dangote sugar @ its current price. [oga's in d house]
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:44am On Aug 29, 2014
ihedioramma: hello myjoy, do you have any thing to say about prembrew, and rt brisco? what of abc? what is happing there?.

Sir, dine with the devil you know. ABC is preferable for now(But there are better options ahead of ABC in terms of penny stocks)...don't trap yourself especially in Prembrew!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by phemmie06(m): 3:19am On Aug 29, 2014
stockbull: Has the bull arrived?
Grand pa In the Lord, na you can tell
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 5:54am On Aug 29, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, dine with the devil you know. ABC is preferable for now(But there are better options ahead of ABC in terms of penny stocks)...don't trap yourself especially in Prembrew!!!
Ok thank's i understand now. how is your children?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 6:30am On Aug 29, 2014
abc transport gave a bonus of 1 for 10. but it did not reflect in my total number of shares. pls anyone knows y?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by McIrx: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2014
ihedioramma: Ok thank's i understand now.how is your children?.
Is this a joke or something? shocked
Are you Alibaba in disguise?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 7:19am On Aug 29, 2014
stokfrick: abc transport gave a bonus of 1 for 10. but it did not reflect in my total number of shares. pls anyone knows y?

Same to me. Pls oga in d aose, kindly explain.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 8:25am On Aug 29, 2014
I expect the market to bottom out next week, before the bulls

Volume still not convincing though breath and optimism appeared to gain tempo yestarday
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2014
Agbalowomeri: I expect the market to bottom out next week, before the bulls

Volume still not convincing though breath and optimism appeared to gain tempo yestarday

BOSS, are you the Meristem analyst who obliges me market update? Your words are very similar.

@Mclrx: grin. You for don know Pastor na.

@SWG: I’m gentle, Sir. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by McIrx: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2014
Moneysage:

@Mclrx: grin. You for don know Pastor na.
He's such an amusing creature.His ability to burst out when one least expected is ridiculously funny.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 10:34am On Aug 29, 2014
Moneysage: why did you decide to maintain a different moniker on SMN? I want a public explanation. No PMs.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 10:36am On Aug 29, 2014
Early trading report-7up 138,conoil 64.07, transcorp 6.01,oando 26.50. Transcorp is fighting to establish the resistance wall @ 6.00. For the oando faithfuls it seems your monday will be good ,there is strong demand for the share relative to supply. OANDO is fast approaching 27.00.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 10:39am On Aug 29, 2014
Omo, market make sense this morning o, choi!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2014
good morning house.
d bulls are back.

i still miss 7up. d stock has gained more than 30 percent since i started eyeing it. its heading to 200.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:12am On Aug 29, 2014
It seems I can say once again, fellow Transcorpian.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 11:20am On Aug 29, 2014
Sell pressure hits sterlingbk as @ 11.20am
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Yem0350: 11:22am On Aug 29, 2014
Seems oando will price around 27 with the way I am seeing live trade.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4dchairman(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Yem0350: Seems oando will price around 27 with the way I am seeing live trade.
Yem0350 any insight on how monday will be?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2014
Yem0350: Seems oando will price around 27 with the way I am seeing live trade.

Yah, Monday is the D-day, am sure the result will be re-stated to include conoco-philips result.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by nitrogen(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2014
Mehn, na buy recommendation for Transcorp o, it has gone past the resistance level.

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (7713) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KarlTom and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.