Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10822712 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (7726) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 3:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
duni04:

Bro everyones objective is ultimately to make money. It may be true that people with heavy wallets deliberately up the bid prices with tashere change just so they can sell millions or bilions, and the other way round with offer prices. If I had thet kind of money me sef go do am. As long as its not illegal.

Now i agree with you..You have said it all with this statement. smiley
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 3:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
ifeykay:

Myjoy, was it not in your post few weeks ago where you boldly asserted that OANDO has no plan for right issue in the near future? Are you really an insider or there are meetings you don't attend?? There is God ooooo!

In the Old testament there were false prophets; in the New testament the early congregation were warned about impostors...now, we're in the Perilous times (exciting, Dexter would call it) shouldn't we be used false prophets?

Bro, pls save yourself the stress of referencing prophecies. It is very painful, like injection grin. Just identify monikers that you think are serious-minded...and do your due-diligence before following any pick you see on here.

#peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 3:53pm On Nov 21, 2014
The only advice i can give is for investors to look WELL b4 LEAP. The manipulations (apologies to duni04 who dislike this term) done few mins to d end of the trade is in 2 ways (can either MAKE or MAR). To the guys who bought, goodluck to u and to those like me who are still edging risk via serious calculations, i say goodluck to us
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 4:24pm On Nov 21, 2014
ifeykay:

Myjoy, was it not in your post few weeks ago where you boldly asserted that OANDO has no plan for right issue in the near future? Are you really an insider or there are meetings you don't attend?? There is God ooooo!

Sir, are you sure about this? I dont think i saw any post from Myjoy relating to this.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
myjoy08:
21 November 2014
OANDO PLC ANNOUNCES ITS RIGHTS ISSUE
Oando Plc has notified The Exchange of its Rights Issue on the basis of 1
new share for every 4 ordinary shares held as at 25 July 2014.
The offer opens on Monday, 24 November 2014 and closes 19 December

Please verify it before acting on the information above. Good luck
what if i am there shareholder and i did not buy the rights can i get the one for four?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by currentprice: 4:28pm On Nov 21, 2014
Born2berich:

Sir, are you sure about this? I dont think i saw any post from Myjoy relating to this.

if atall myjoy post such,,,,, is myjoy Wale T

the post doesn't deserve head cracking
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:37pm On Nov 21, 2014
Born2berich:

myjoy08:

Sir, i don't think there will be any right because Oando and FO are in advanced stage of negotiations concerning the selling of Downstream Sector of Oando to FO. Expect some news so soon concerning the deal and how much FO will pay in cash and equities (In FO) if everything went well. So let's see how things unfold sha...(I might be wrong...)

Well, he'd type that he included a disclaimer. You begin to wonder what manner of PrOpHeT issues a disclaimer.

Na wah really.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2014
Born2berich:

Please below and also refer to post of 3rd September 2014
myjoy08: Sir, i personally don't know where the issue of right is coming from talking of the price @ 15 Naira. I will assume is a self-wishes. Though, as far as i'm a little privilege to ve some information, oando might come for right issue but NOT ANYTIME SOON!!!
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
ifeykay:

Please below and also refer to post of 3rd September 2014
myjoy08: Sir, i personally don't know where the issue of right is coming from talking of the price @ 15 Naira. I will assume is a self-wishes. Though, as far as i'm a little privilege to ve some information, oando might come for right issue but NOT ANYTIME SOON!!!

Boss, what are you saying kwa The last 3 words of his post meant the day after he typed that comment na. Prophecies must be taken as prophecies...very difficult to decode!

#laff wan tear my trouser...grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2014
ifeykay:

Sir, thank u for making reference to that. One thing I want u to realize is that the only thing in life that is constant is change and human being has no power of that. Concerning my statement on oando in terms of right issue, it is not coincidence as it will favor the shareholders considered the money paid as financed charges on the loan. And also remember u re dealing with stocks market where some information is shalow and sometimes unplanned to disseminate. As one oga here stated that we are all here to make money. Sir, plz make use of the method and due diligence that works for u. Once again, this is STOCK MARKET where u really have to be brave to be successful. Good luck.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 4:59pm On Nov 21, 2014
Just so there's no confusion from the multitude of PrOpHeTs in the land.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Krisuba: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ndi ara ,ndi ara, fa cho iri m.. I throw smoke.! Is it under this crazy bear or they av got d medicine of d bear?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Born2berich: 5:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Dexterax:
Just so there's no confusion from the multitude of PrOpHeTs in the land.

How come nobody saw this notification since?. but Wale T wicked oo, why put this kind notification on a sunday when you know say people no too dey read sunday newspaper. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Born2berich:
How come nobody saw this notification since?. but Wale T wicked oo, why put this kind notification on a sunday when you know say people no too dey read sunday newspaper. grin
Sir many did. I even posted about it on Sunday evening, but as I am not a prophet it was ignored.
The event occurred on Thursday the 13th, and the number of shares to be issued and price is there for all to see courtesy of Dexter.
Not all those who wander are lost.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 9:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
But dat third guy for the newspaper really resemble thief sha... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 11:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
PETERiCHY:
APC bunch of gate-climbing criminals!
personaly i hate APC more than cow sh.it if you are in doubt cheak my posts. Please i beg you in the name of whatever you serve we do not i repeat we do not discuss politics here rather we are always encouraging and teaching each other how to fill our pocket with sweet and easy money from the nigerian stock exchange. Thanks for ur co-operation in advance.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by amustsuccess(m): 6:07am On Nov 22, 2014
Please! How those the Oando right issue affects my current Oando holdings?
passwelle:

Sir many did. I even posted about it on Sunday evening, but as I am not a prophet it was ignored.
The event occurred on Thursday the 13th, and the number of shares to be issued and price is there for all to see courtesy of Dexter.
Not all those who wander are lost.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by carpenter(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2014
amustsuccess:
Please! How those the Oando right issue affects my current Oando holdings?

This might help

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/stocks/05/062905.asp
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by PETERiCHY(m): 7:50am On Nov 22, 2014
Omexonomy:
personaly i hate APC more than cow sh.it if you are in doubt cheak my posts. Please i beg you in the name of whatever you serve we do not i repeat we do not discuss politics here rather we are always encouraging and teaching each other how to fill our pocket with sweet and easy money from the nigerian stock exchange. Thanks for ur co-operation in advance.

I very been in this ministry for over a decade so comments like this makes me laugh. Well i can authoritatively tell you that you can't separate business from politics else you will doomed in the market.

Watch "News@10: NASS Commotions Tears National Assembly,…" on YouTube - News@10: NASS Commotions Tears National Assembly,…:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nm0MxAZWNm0
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 9:35am On Nov 22, 2014
@Peterichy- kindly desist from posting anything politics on this section. Go to the relevant section and do the needful. If possible, you can remove ur politics oriented post

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 10:24am On Nov 22, 2014
Making money from the stock market is our top priority.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Omexonomy: 10:25am On Nov 22, 2014
I want to sell my right issue in oando i am having a total of 16500 units of oando if you are intrested call me or better still cheack my signature
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by passwelle: 10:43am On Nov 22, 2014
Omexonomy:
I want to sell my right issue in oando i am having a total of 16500 units of oando if you are intrested call me or better still cheack my signature
The rights are based on your holdings as at the 25th of July, not your current position.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2014
Omexonomy:

Just want to be sure you are not kidding. How much are looking to sell each unit?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2014
immanuello:
just 2000 afolabi units is ok.
OK.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:07am On Nov 22, 2014
immanuello:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2014
immanuello:
OK.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2014
immanuello:
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by hotcake: 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2014
Aks:
@Peterichy- kindly desist from posting anything politics on this section. Go to the relevant section and do the needful. If possible, you can remove ur politics oriented post

I concur. @Peterichy should also refrain from posting religious matters here. His stock market posts are highly welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by makashava(m): 6:20pm On Nov 22, 2014
If you have say 5000 units of oando by july and now u have 300 what will be your amount of right issue..Thanks
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by zionexcellence: 10:56pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pls how much is the right selling for
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Joysmart(f): 6:39am On Nov 23, 2014
makashava:
If you have say 5000 units of oando by july and now u have 300 what will be your amount of right issue..Thanks
1125 units

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (7726) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jonwest, Laso09, Niyijac, Zagee, Emndy(m), unite4real, Mpeace(m), sophy17(m), Emumakpo, Olaide1295, Palomadove, eanestca(m), WestPB and 15 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.