Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (562) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10802337 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (7718) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
ihedioramma:
i am a shareholder of oando, As i dont want to buy oando rights can i get the one for four shares ? Two as a shareholder at what price am i to buy the rights?

Sir, based on your questions if i get it right; the rights issue is only applicable to Oando shareholders as at July 25th holdings and you have the right to buy or ignore it or you can trade it (if you wish). And the price is 22 Naira per share. I hope this help?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 4:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
Is OANDO really planning that anyone will participate in the right? Or just for them and cohorts? With the mailing system in Nigeria, when will the circular arrive? I remember last time First Registrars showed strong performance in innovation with the online download of the circular, will this happen this time OR? We are watching.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dbboy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
PLS HOW DO I BUY THIS OANDO RIGHT OFFER. WHERE DO I GO TO DOWNLOAD THIS PLS HOUSE HELP.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 6:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
How far even you wey no get up to 200units. Why not ask ur stock broker that is if you have any or go to the website of firstregistrar may be it might be their
Dbboy:
PLS HOW DO I BUY THIS OANDO RIGHT OFFER. WHERE DO I GO TO DOWNLOAD THIS PLS HOUSE HELP.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
2cato:
How far even you wey no get up to 200units. Why not ask ur stock broker that is if you have any or go to the website of firstregistrar may be it might be their

grin grin

Una get beef before?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 6:27pm On Nov 24, 2014
Na joke i dey joke.
Besids it seems oando are looking for ways to hord this right issues
dsonofmaan:

grin grin

Una get beef before?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dbboy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
2cato:
Na joke i dey joke.
Besids it seems oando are looking for ways to hord this right issues

I FORGOT TO LAUGH SORRY,I GUESS YOU LOVE BEEN NOTICED YOU GOT MY ATTENTION ON THAT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Josh121(m): 7:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dbboy:

I FORGOT TO LAUGH SORRY,I GUESS YOU LOVE BEEN NOTICED YOU GOT MY ATTENTION ON THAT.

bro some time caplock letters are not good if you are in a peaceful place like dis our forum
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Charlesnerd: 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2014
Dbboy:

I thought you guys were cool with each other.His comment was a bit harsh if you ask me..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ifeykay(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2014
The development in these two metrics appear heart warming to the Nigerian Market. Hope the Coordinating minister does not see this as a basis to loosen the "tight belt"...... Whichever way the market will welcome this positively.

WTI Crude= $76.61 Brent Crude =$80.36. Naira up from $1/177 to $1/174.45

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 4:56am On Nov 25, 2014
myjoy08:

Sir, based on your questions if i get it right; the rights issue is only applicable to Oando shareholders as at July 25th holdings and you have the right to buy or ignore it or you can trade it (if you wish). And the price is 22 Naira per share. I hope this help?
yes thank's. as i dont want to trade it can i get one for four free share?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2014
ihedioramma:
yes thank's. as i dont want to trade it can i get one for four free share?

It is well
But wait o, you for kukuma pack all the rights free of charge as xmas gift na. grin

Hope you know you pay for rights while bonuses are free. Difficult to tell if you are serious with these barrage of questions or it's the clown in you on overdrive.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by McIrx: 7:28am On Nov 25, 2014
kotlass:

It is well
But wait o, you for kukuma pack all the rights free of charge as xmas gift na. grin

Hope you know you pay for rights while bonuses are free. Difficult to tell if you are serious with these barrage of questions or it's the clown in you on overdrive.
shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:47am On Nov 25, 2014
kotlass:

It is well

kot,kot see my hand ooo, xmas gifts as in FBNH OR GTB BOSS?.as the rights is going on mow can i sell the old shares now?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by presiade(m): 8:11am On Nov 25, 2014
^ grin grin shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2014
Guys guys.....my use of the word clown here refers to someone who acts in a way to amuse pple/make them laugh o. No intentions to be rude o.
You can see the questions continue. Pst Ihediorama wey be say na him dey welcome newbies na him go dey ask if him fit sell him shares. Person wey dey all junctions dey wait for diff stocks with him cutlass cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 9:40am On Nov 25, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 2cato: 9:44am On Nov 25, 2014
ifeykay:
The development in these two metrics appear heart warming to the Nigerian Market. Hope the Coordinating minister does not see this as a basis to loosen the "tight belt"...... Whichever way the market will welcome this positively.

WTI Crude= $76.61 Brent Crude =$80.36. Naira up from $1/177 to $1/174.45
at this juncture will you advise anybody to stilll invest massively in the NSE ceteris paribus

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Moneysage: 10:17am On Nov 25, 2014
kotlass:
Guys guys.....my use of the word clown here refers to someone who acts in a way to amuse pple/make them laugh o. No intentions to be rude o.
You can see the questions continue. Pst Ihediorama wey be say na him dey welcome newbies na him go dey ask if him fit sell him shares. Person wey dey all junctions dey wait for diff stocks with him cutlass cheesy

grin grin grin

Pa ihedi no go kee person. Onye ome ochi.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 11:50am On Nov 25, 2014
2cato:
at this juncture will you advise anybody to stilll invest massively in the NSE ceteris paribus

I have a dream that I will open a bakery soon. I will use only flour from Flourmills and sugar from Dangote Sugar to bake my bread. I will insure my bakery with custodian and allied insurance and make sure that I use only First Bank(FBNH) for all my transactions.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 11:58am On Nov 25, 2014
i drink Garri with only Dangote sugar

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Gistdutch: 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
This naa high level language o and my decoder com dey 4kup.pls you fit borrow me you comperiler to decode am ?
FranklinRich:

I have a dream that I will open a bakery soon. I will use only flour from Flourmills and sugar from Dangote Sugar to bake my bread. I will insure my bakery with custodian and allied insurance and make sure that I use only First Bank(FBNH) for all my transactions.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 12:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
Sha be weary of FBNH. Have a feeling its still going back to N8
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
duni04:
Sha be weary of FBNH. Have a feeling its still going back to N8

Either N8 or 9 i think its still a good buy , some bought at N12 , N15

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by duni04(m): 12:40pm On Nov 25, 2014
lancee:

Either N8 or 9 i think its still a good buy , some bought at N12 , N15
Maybe for the long term. For the short term, FBNH has been stable at around 9.2 and 9.3 for a while now. Except its experiencing a recovery, right now its trading above its stable value.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by lancee(m): 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
duni04:

Maybe for the long term. For the short term, FBNH has been stable at around 9.2 and 9.3 for a while now. Except its experiencing a recovery, right now its trading above its stable value.

Yeah , for long term sir
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hellooooo @ our hon Value Investors. The more you look, the less you see in this present NSE Market.

Please thread carefully

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 1:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
FranklinRich:

Could this be another form of Dexter-likes pattern of MH? grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by feelamong(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
what is the outcome of the MPC meeting today?

seems all my stocks in the NSE today are smiling..
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
FranklinRich:

Pls can i get some flourmills from you and can let my transactions go tru your bank(FBNH)? i dont need suger becos of my body but if you give me small (#2)i will thank you. but were your house day self?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2014
feelamong:

It seems to me that the market has already priced in the headwinds in regards to what the outcome of the MPC meeting will be into most stock prices.

I expect the outcome of the Opec meetings on Thursday to be a major driver in deciding how investors will strategize going forward in our markets.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by maslong(m): 3:46pm On Nov 25, 2014
feelamong:

http://nairametrics.com/b-r-e-a-k-i-n-g-cbn-devalues-the-naira/

please is this good or bad for our shares?

(1) (2) (3) ... (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) ... (7718) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FoolishBoy419, freeman67, unite4real, handsomebolanle, Ofp1, SonofElElyonRet, dammybrite and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.