Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts - Investment (564) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts (10821708 Views)

Nigerian Stocks To Buy - 2024 Best Performing Stocks / Free Stock Market Pick Alert For All Investors Globally!!! / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (7726) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 6:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
Skyebank looking ripe.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:37pm On Nov 26, 2014
FranklinRich:

I came out with my cutlass today, thinking I will get some stocks doing Pre Black Friday sales but did not find anything. I will need to try again on Black Friday, if not I will continue my search on cyber Monday.
cool down keep it well, see skybank below #3 today. you all see this my small cutlass power most change hand.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
^^^ grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2014
Elai147:
Skyebank looking ripe.

Is it now 1 naira?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2014
Looking forward to the outcome of OPEC's meeting today. It seems to me like the markets are gradually sensing that Saudi Arabia might not cut production as Brent crude is about $76 at this time. If a formal announcement is made, I expect to see further declines in crude oil prices and this might not augur well for the Naira and might lead to further declines in the stock market in the next couple of sessions.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 10:04am On Nov 27, 2014
otokx:

Is it now 1 naira?

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Aks(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Pls find time to read this piece - Outcome of CBN MPC MEETING
http://aguntasolo.com/2014/11/25/cbn-and-the-nigerian-economy-a-short-story/
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by otokx(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
Aks:
Pls find time to read this piece - Outcome of CBN MPC MEETING
http://aguntasolo.com/2014/11/25/cbn-and-the-nigerian-economy-a-short-story/

Nice write up
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
FranklinRich:
Looking forward to the outcome of OPEC's meeting today. It seems to me like the markets are gradually sensing that Saudi Arabia might not cut production as Brent crude is about $76 at this time. If a formal announcement is made, I expect to see further declines in crude oil prices and this might not augur well for the Naira and might lead to further declines in the stock market in the next couple of sessions.
Hello sir,pls can u tell me the happenings in the market, i mean any opportunity showing up for now on d bourse. passwelle greetings!
i want to be a grave robber on d bourse now, thanks, keen to hear from you bck,thanks.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
pls read the possibly outcome from opec meeting;A possibility of oil members not cutting a nought, interesting times!

Iran negotiations with us will surely neutralize any action of cut from saudi, russian (3rd largest oil producer) is not ready to cut a nought despite severe loss of billions of green notes.
Weak demand from asia!
Cheaper shale oil availability from u.s,canada and d likes.oil fall has come to stay but a possible oil fall is a threat to naira and that will mk our bourse become more cheaper.This is just my own perspective insight only.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by natruetalk: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
immanuello:
pls read the possibly outcome from opec meeting;A possibility of oil members not cutting a nought, interesting times!

Iran negotiations with us will surely neutralize any action of cut from saudi, russian (3rd largest oil producer) is not ready to cut a nought despite severe loss of billions of green notes.
Weak demand from asia!
Cheaper shale oil availability from u.s,canada and d likes.oil fall has come to stay but a possible oil fall is a threat to naira and that will mk our bourse become more cheaper.This is just my own perspective insight only.

cool down bro, let wait and see 4pm for OPEC ANNOUNCEMENT shocked
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 3:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
immanuello:
Hello sir,pls can u tell me the happenings in the market, i mean any opportunity showing up for now on d bourse. passwelle greetings!
i want to be a grave robber on d bourse now, thanks, keen to hear from you bck,thanks.

I think the market seems to like the outcome of the MPC meeting in view of the perceived clarity that was demonstrated by the MPC authorities.if not for anything the fact that the CBN was able to tow the line of thought of what most experts and analysts envisaged seems to have gladen the market's heart.

Having said this I think this might be short lived. I want to believe that as more investors and analysts carry out a fundamental assessment of the impact of these policies and its implication on corporate earnings, some profit taking might engulf the market in the next couple of weeks. This might just bring about fresh bargains into the market arena and might be a good time to pounce on some fundamentally sound stocks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dexterax(m): 3:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hey folks...

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 4:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Opec has ruled out any production cut

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102222286
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2014
FranklinRich:

I think the market seems to like the outcome of the MPC meeting in view of the perceived clarity that was demonstrated by the MPC authorities.if not for anything the fact that the CBN was able to tow the line of thought of what most experts and analysts envisaged seems to have gladen the market's heart.

Having said this I think this might be short lived. I want to believe that as more investors and analysts carry out a fundamental assessment of the impact of these policies and its implication on corporate earnings, some profit taking might engulf the market in the next couple of weeks. This might just bring about fresh bargains into the market arena and might be a good time to pounce on some fundamentally sound stocks.
On point. But i am waiting by that time.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
FranklinRich:
Opec has ruled out any production cut

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102222286
yes i saw it coming and now its real.This single act should create opportunities for us.OK let see where oil will fall to,and its effect on our naira.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by immanuello(m): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Latest on opec meeting and its effect on oil price today:
http://www.marketwatch.com/m/quote/clz5
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Agbalowomeri: 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2014
@Oga FranklinRich, the way you dey pounce ehn! I come wonder whether u get tiger for house
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by FranklinRich: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Agbalowomeri:
@Oga FranklinRich, the way you dey pounce ehn! I come wonder whether u get tiger for house

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by ihedioramma: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
FranklinRich:

grin grin grin
were is our members? or is it becos of green every were?.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by alexo68(m): 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hello people una well done,I am a newbie and would be contributing from time to time my ideas. It was a bold move by the CBN governor and it was the right step to take,no politicking.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Dragonking: 10:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
what will be the outlook on the nse tomrw after opec's decision?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by SWG1: 11:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Dragonking:
what will be the outlook on the nse tomrw after opec's decision?

No matter the outcome wat i see is pz codedly and subtly performing stunt to the north for couple of weeks now.

#some stocks are more equal than the other.

Pls when is the NSEMPA members sabtical leave ending.

Stockbull, frond , bigx feelamong, jamace, azytech etc abi e never do una?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by frond: 2:29am On Nov 28, 2014
SWG1:

No matter the outcome wat i see is pz codedly and subtly performing stunt to the north for couple of weeks now.

My sabbatical is still on..... I can't waste any more resources on Nigeria Stocks. Cash is king, there are other markets that are more profitable and predictable such as DOW, FTSE etc. Nigeria Stocks this time around are for pension funds and politicians who got free money and do not care about wasting some.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stcool(m): 2:33am On Nov 28, 2014
frond:

My sabbatical is still on..... I can't waste any more resources on Nigeria Stocks. Cash is king, there are other markets that are more profitable and predictable such as DOW, FTSE etc. Nigeria Stocks this time around are for pension funds and politicians who got free money and do not care about wasting some.

grin
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Avantajj: 6:16am On Nov 28, 2014
Sabatical? No no no .. definitely not those jijo guys, they got this game all figured out.
They are only waiting for this or that stock at 0.0000001 naira. No, I think they are waiting for it at 0.00000001 kobo.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Avantajj: 6:17am On Nov 28, 2014
Avantajj:
Sabatical? No no no .. definitely not those jijo guys, they got this game all figured out.
They are only waiting for this or that stock at 0.0000001 naira. No, I think they are waiting for it at 0.00000001 kobo.

Those jijo parrots always sounded funny to me.

U best pay close attention to either chibuking or myjoy and stop kidding yourselves

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 8:42am On Nov 28, 2014
SWG1:

Sure, the effects of happenings in the market should be felt on some stocks than the other. In fact I exited Oando with loss and loaded PZ.

My loss would have been cut since but waiting for Oando Q3 results put sand for my Gari. Currently I am cool for this decision.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by stokfrick: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2014
house pls, wen u log into itrade and it tells u this : ''A User with the same username has logged in already.'', pls what does it mean?
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by sellydion: 9:54am On Nov 28, 2014
Log out completely and restart your computer. That may help.
Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by Elai147: 11:31am On Nov 28, 2014
stokfrick:
house pls, wen u log into itrade and it tells u this : ''A User with the same username has logged in already.'', pls what does it mean?

sellydion:

Log out completely and restart your computer. That may help.

Alternatively, you can clear your browser's cookies and log in again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (561) (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) ... (7726) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Alaadin(m), ogoo4real, Mills55 and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.