Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

EFCC Arrests Jigawa State Governor’s Son At Airport With $50,000 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrests Jigawa State Governor’s Son At Airport With $50,000 (1342 Views)

Top Politicians Woo Senators With $50,000 Each To Impeach Saraki - Daily Indept. / Gombe Governor's Son Graduates With First Class (Photos) / Murray-bruce Throws Graduation Party For Son At His Beverly Hills Mansion -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

EFCC Arrests Jigawa State Governor’s Son At Airport With $50,000 by trendystuf(f): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2012
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arrested Aminu Lamido, son of the Jigawa state governor at the Mallam Aminu Kano International Airport, for money laundering.
According to Channels TV, an undisclosed sum of $40,000 was found on him as he prepared to board an Egypt bound flight.

Sources close to the Commission told Channels TV that Lamido was flagged after he declared $10,000 in his possession to agents of the Nigerian customs at the airport. Further checks by the agents revealed that he had an additional $40,000 which he did not declare.

He is now being detained by the EFCC.

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/12/efcc-arrests-jigawa-state-governors-son.html

Re: EFCC Arrests Jigawa State Governor’s Son At Airport With $50,000 by Tsmooth1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2012
See him lips like kpomo. Ole!
Re: EFCC Arrests Jigawa State Governor’s Son At Airport With $50,000 by Akshow: 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2012
one of the most underdeveloped states in Nigeria, jigawa. Now i know why. Funny enough i Dont expect to hear about this again next week. Them go don cover am up. See as governor son look like criminal. Na to thief money them Sabi e no even look Behind up. Amadioha strike all thief them to death.
Re: EFCC Arrests Jigawa State Governor’s Son At Airport With $50,000 by Akshow: 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2012
Akshow: one of the most underdeveloped states in Nigeria, jigawa. Now i know why. Funny enough i Dont expect to hear about this again next week. Them go don cover am up. See as governor son look like criminal. Na to thief money them Sabi e no even look puffed up. Amadioha strike all thief them to death.
Re: EFCC Arrests Jigawa State Governor’s Son At Airport With $50,000 by OAM4J: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2012

(1)

Tukur Survives, Vote Of Confidence Passed On Jonathan At PDP NEC / Dismissed Officer's Call Was Fake-- Frank Mba / LOL, Naija! There's Now A Go And Die T-shirt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.