Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,546 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? (13933 Views)

10 Things You Never Knew You Could Do With Toothpaste / 15 Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Use Vaseline For / What Would You Do Today If You Were Told That The World Would End Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:03pm On Apr 29, 2006
kimba:

@creams
does Rhodalyn sound like Ronaldo? grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy i neva knw she was referrring to me! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:07pm On Apr 29, 2006
creams:

Ronaldo or what ever u call yourself don't u believe in God?
or u think life is all about sex, anyway i pity u because u don't know what eternity is all about.
ma name aint Ronaldo! it's Rhodalyn! n i dont call maself anytin Rhodalyn is ma name, No, i dnt tk life is all bout sex but anyway, wht i thk life is all aba is ma own bixnix! dnt pity me, pity Urself cuz i dnt need to knw wht eternity is all aba smiley
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by diddy4(m): 2:52pm On May 05, 2006
i think i will sleep in the church and get ready to meet my creator.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by eveseh(f): 6:30pm On May 06, 2006
i wont sleep the whole night
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Zufugard: 8:18pm On Jul 10, 2006
Thats a hard one. hmmmmmm. Well, I would spend my entire day outside. I would have a giant party with everyone I know, and we would go swimming. Kiss a stranger. Look at the clouds. Jump on a giant trampoline. Buy a pool full of pudding and jump into it off of the trampoline. Then I'd give the rest of my money to charity. Then I would go skydiving, and rockclimb up a mile high mountain. Once I got to the top of the mountain, I'd sit up there alone for a bit, just to think, maybe cry. Then I would find out what my last words would be. Something exciting, and unexpected. Then, at 11:45, after I'd called everyone up to the mountain, I would tell everyone that I was going to die, say my last words, and end my life in some soft grass at the edge of the mountain.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by kiwibabe(f): 9:33am On Jul 11, 2006
@ Zufugard

That was deep, very deep
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Raymand(m): 9:13pm On Jul 15, 2006
Me? i'd strip naked and run around the streets of Port Harcourt screaming on the top of my lungs!
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Fluffy(f): 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2006
very funny cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Rhodalyn(f): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2006
Raymand:

Me? i'd strip naked and run around the streets of Port Harcourt screaming on the top of my lungs!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by iice(f): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2006
Skydive,SandSurf,ScoobaDive,HandGlide,ParaGlide freakin do what sets ma heart aflutter wink
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by dearie(m): 1:23am On Jul 27, 2006
I'd simply be very clean thruougout the day and spend almost all day praying to God to accept me into Heaven as soon as i breathe my last.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2006
i will be prepared to go
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Fluffy(f): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2006
Please explain to me why you would do such a thing? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by kellorah: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2006
i'll repent! grin
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Oracle(m): 6:05am On Aug 02, 2006
I'll make final and sure plans that would determine a joyous eternity
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Cleofel(f): 7:30pm On Aug 04, 2006
i would go to church and pray to God and confess all sins 4 forgiveness.
i would sleep in church that night
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by wasty(f): 1:48am On Aug 08, 2006
crying and praying for forgiveness
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by bigtee08(m): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2006
sh*t wont change, probably beg my girl 4 a head, smoke some w**d and do something real crazy like walking into shoprite naked with a sign around my neck saying: ''im going to die 2morrow, pay 100naira to send a message to any body in heaven. ha Ha, yeah ladies and gentlemen we are nigerian and we need to keep hustlin even on our way 2 the grave. cool[color=#550000][/color]
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by bigtee08(m): 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2006
u must have loads of cash first, and remember u dont have enough time in 24hrs to do all what u just dreamt up.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by bigtee08(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2006
iice:

Skydive,SandSurf,ScoobaDive,HandGlide,ParaGlide freakin do what sets ma heart aflutter wink
damn u have 24hrs to live and u r thinking of skydiving, isnt sky diving suicidal in its own capacity.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by iice(f): 2:12pm On Aug 14, 2006
Yeah y not? Am gonna die anyways, why not do all those thrilling dangerous things lol, sure it might cut back ma time but no biggie grin
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by donmayor(m): 3:36pm On Aug 17, 2006
I would spend the day showing love to everyone. Apart from the sins we commit, I believe love is going to be a basis for our judgment. I would give all I have to the poor. My ipod that I cannot do without would be given to that boy under Oshodi bridge that has not touched a phone before. I would force my footprints to appear in the sands of time.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Wumine(f): 11:52am On Sep 27, 2006
i will right all my wrongs and live today to the fullest putting God first!
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by acidrop(f): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2006
which kind scary question be that 1 na?  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked, i am a very positive person and thoughts like that has a very big effect on me,
but on d other hand

i definately dont wanna die a virgin wink
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Fluffy(f): 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2006
Why do you find this question scary?
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by acidrop(f): 7:36am On Sep 30, 2006
Death is somethin 2 be scared of sad
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by CrazyMan(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2006
Of course i will confess all my sins
take my bible place it on my chest an have a good night sleep
co's i know that when i wake up, i will be greeted Angels not humans
any longer. smiley
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by LuciferFan(m): 6:41pm On Sep 30, 2006
What would I do? I will get me at least 4 holes and bang them bitches till me drop dead. I guess one of them holes will still be banging me rod thinking me still alive cos me rod will be permanent hard like a rod while am gone. grin
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by Alexos(m): 8:29pm On Sep 30, 2006
I would wish I could turn back the hands of time. angry
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by acidrop(f): 5:27am On Oct 01, 2006
2 be serious i will make sure i make heaven undecided
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by izoneb(f): 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2006
To all u virgins in the house!I don't think Adam's apple is worth eating at departure gate.
Thats the boarding pass to hell.
To the question,I'll call my close family members and pray for them for God to keep them strength to bear whatever happens.
Then I'll sincerely and believably ask God for an extention of my time to see my great great grand children.I know he will do it.
Re: What Would You Do Today If You Knew You Would Die Tomorrow? by acidrop(f): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2006
are u trying 2 say been a virgin is a sin, and u will go 2 hell, because, i dont get the Adam apple and depature gate concept

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Happy New Month Nairalanders / Zodiac Sign Dates, Symbols, And Meanings. / The Best Of Halloween Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.