Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,025 members, 7,807,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert - Phones (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert (353077 Views)

How To Flash/install Custom Roms For Android Devices (S2,S3,S4 E.t.c.) / Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2015
buchito1:
So freaking sad!!!!! Broke my dearly Galaxy S4 screen!!! Thought the world was over for me.... dosent show anyting.... Boots normal but blank

Anybody has any dead s4 screen for sale?? Or how much to buy straight from market?

Am damn sad here!!!!!!!!!! sad

It cost me 20k to replace my screen.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by freezyprinzy(m): 7:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Femistico:

I have for sale...buh d outer screen broken...I'll watsapp u
amu not on whatsapp presently u cn send a text. 2 mi num tho
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by computerboy: 8:21am On Aug 03, 2015
Jobeleagu:

when I downgraded d phone to android version 4.2, the Bluetooth n WiFi still didn't work, is that a sign that d phone has a hardware problem and no longer software problem as my friend suggested?
plz where is your location? whether I can pay u so that u can help me restore it because software engineers here around me seems to be confused...

You were very lucky that you didn't brick your phone. Once you upgrade to lollipop, you can't downgrade to Kitkat, at least not easily.

You need to format your phone before and after upgrading to the lollipop link igave the previous guy so as to erase traces of your former firmware. Also when flashing with Odin, tick "update boot loader" and un-tick "auto reboot". Then when you see pass, boot to recovery. This would change your csc region.
As for my location, currently in kano
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by computerboy: 8:34am On Aug 03, 2015
eazy12:
Yea! Galaxy 2 (GT -19100)
Did you get my mail and did it work?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by frankyvalll(m): 6:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
OP please does dis thread entertain questions about samsun galaxy note 4? Or is dere another thread for it. Thanks
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by timijoseph01(m): 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2015
How much will it cost mie to repair an s4 broken screen...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by airsaylongcon: 11:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
frankyvalll:
OP please does dis thread entertain questions about samsun galaxy note 4? Or is dere another thread for it. Thanks
Post away! Thread takes care of out Samsung issues despite the title
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Mattex001(m): 12:48am On Aug 04, 2015
Mattex001:
SOFT BRICK NOTE 3 FOR SALE OOOOO

AFTER TRYING TO ROOT THE PHONE I HAVE BRICKED IT!!

PHONE STILL BOOTS TO DOWNLOAD MODE

ONLY NEEDS TO BE FLASHED WITH THE STOCK ROM

I AM ALREADY HATING THE FACT THAT I CANT ROOT THE PHONE SO I WANNA

SELL IT GUYS ANYONE WHO IS INTERESTED SHOULD CALL ME ON 09092989936

35K LAST PRICE

LOCATION IS LAGOS

PS THE FONE IS USED BUT HAS NO STAIN ON THE SCREEN JUST NORMAL WARES FROM USAGE ON THE THE SIDE

SILVER PANEL

SO I FINALLY DOWNLOADED THE STOCK ROM AND FLASHED MY NOTE 3 BACK TO LIFE AFTER \

3 DAYS WITHOUT FONE.......ANYWAYS STILL UP FOR SALE CALL ME IF INTRESTED 09092989936
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Okorieelvis(m): 1:47am On Aug 04, 2015
Please how much would it cost to change the screen of my Samsung galaxy s4. The screen has gone blank cry
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Femistico(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2015
freezyprinzy:
amu not on whatsapp presently u cn send a text. 2 mi num tho
ok
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by umar745(m): 12:34pm On Aug 05, 2015
My samsung s4 discharges if I use it while charging. Is this normal?
I use a 2A 5v iphone charger for it. Any advice on what to do??
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by kingreign(m): 10:49pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hello everyone, I have a Samsung NOTE2 GT-N7100 which suddenly went off at 80% battery charge. If I press the power button the red colour LED notification light comes on and off. The screen doesn't turn on and no sound is made. Having done some o line research, I discover its a manufacturers fault with their hardware. How do I fix the dead panel in this phone (I have lots of info in the phone and I can't afford to lose it).
Pls help a brother....
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by mimsG: 11:05pm On Aug 06, 2015
umar745:
My samsung s4 discharges if I use it while charging. Is this normal?
I use a 2A 5v iphone charger for it. Any advice on what to do??
Get an original USB cord, used to happen to me until I accidentally used a different USB and then it stopped
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by mimsG: 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
kingreign:
Hello everyone, I have a Samsung NOTE2 GT-N7100 which suddenly went off at 80% battery charge. If I press the power button the red colour LED notification light comes on and off. The screen doesn't turn on and no sound is made. Having done some o line research, I discover its a manufacturers fault with their hardware. How do I fix the dead panel in this phone (I have lots of info in the phone and I can't afford to lose it).
Pls help a brother....
I think ur phone just had SDS( sudden death syndrome). U just need to search Google to see the info on this issue, it's massive. Go to the note2 thread, think u should get help there or search for the moniker 'rogbese' I think he created that thread
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by kingreign(m): 11:23pm On Aug 06, 2015
mimsG:

I think ur phone just had SDS( sudden death syndrome). U just need to search Google to see the info on this issue, it's massive. Go to the note2 thread, think u should get help there or search for the moniker 'rogbese' I think he created that thread
Yes, I've read thru lots of links concerning it. I've gone thru Rogbese's topics, he only created a note2 thread to discuss about note2, its rooting and inform folks on the SDS thingy.... Mine is 2-3 years old, thought it was bought in Nigeria, I don't know if Samsung will fix such and the cost of such fix.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by umar745(m): 6:34am On Aug 07, 2015
Okay. Will look for one. Thanks
mimsG:

Get an original USB cord, used to happen to me until I accidentally used a different USB and then it stopped
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by coolopj: 7:41am On Aug 07, 2015
please help me ...My samsung galaxy note 3 n900 baseband is showing baseband unknown and imei Null/Null.I've flash different modem and also try to use EFS professional to repair it but it didn't work.I use z3x box and chomera tool too but it doesn't highlight the imei option.There was a day the baseband appear but disappear when i restart the phone.Thanks

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by ChubbyRomeo(m): 10:35am On Aug 07, 2015
my samsung galaxy s5 was stolen,,, is it possible for me to make d fone uselese for the thief since i av d IMEI no n d build number
@computerboy, nani667
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by nani667: 2:31pm On Aug 07, 2015
coolopj:
please help me ...My samsung galaxy note 3 n900 baseband is showing baseband unknown and imei Null/Null.I've flash different modem and also try to use EFS professional to repair it but it didn't work.I use z3x box and chomera tool too but it doesn't highlight the imei option.There was a day the baseband appear but disappear when i restart the phone.Thanks

It's obviously an EFS problem... Which is a serious issue... As it is replacing the panel may be your only solution
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by nani667: 2:34pm On Aug 07, 2015
ChubbyRomeo:
my samsung galaxy s5 was stolen,,, is it possible for me to make d fone uselese for the thief since i av d IMEI no n d build number
@computerboy, nani667

And what do you hope to gain by making the phone useless ? It's pointless sir... Just move on and forget about it....
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by wilson71: 2:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
www.ujmarket.com Search and post classified ads in For Sale, Cars, laptops, Mobile Phones, Jobs, Apartments, Housing, Pets, Personals, music and other categories. start selling now for free

Visit ujmarket.com to buy or sell
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Tolzeal(m): 3:27pm On Aug 07, 2015
nani667:

And what do you hope to gain by making the phone useless ? It's pointless sir... Just move on and forget about it....

Hard to make but the truth.
I've got my cell stolen So Many times.

I'd just move on, And Console myself helping a less privilege somebody.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by ChubbyRomeo(m): 5:33pm On Aug 07, 2015
nani667:

i just want to knw if its possible
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by isidollarboy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 07, 2015
Please is it possible to get original follow come s4 battery, & if so, how much ? not all these one them say na tokumbo original that is been sold for 2k.

My battery is really giving me headache, 3- 4hour ,that my data is put on , the next thing na low battery, the thing is pissin me off. , I have bought this 2k own for the second time and after like two month, it gets worst in drainage.

abeg anybody wey get info should help.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by kingreign(m): 9:14pm On Aug 07, 2015
isidollarboy:
Please is it possible to get original follow come s4 battery, & if so, how much ? not all these one them say na tokumbo original that is been sold for 2k.

My battery is really giving me headache, 3- 4hour ,that my data is put on , the next thing na low battery, the thing is pissin me off. , I have bought this 2k own for the second time and after like two month, it gets worst in drainage.

abeg anybody wey get info should help.

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Curiouscat: 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hello house.... How do one solve the problem of S4 suddenly stop to recognizing sim card. Before it will recognise another sim card but none again. I can only use it over wi-fi now.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by airsaylongcon: 8:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
kingreign:
Pls help a brother....

Have you tried a different battery?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by kingreign(m): 8:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Have you tried a different battery?
Not yet, lemme try it with a neighbours own,

Modified: it didn't work... Same blank non activity except for the Red pulse light beside the earpiece microphone that comes on and goes off once the power button is pushed.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by airsaylongcon: 8:57pm On Aug 08, 2015
kingreign:

Not yet, lemme try it with a neighbours own,

Modified: it didn't work... Same blank non activity except for the Red pulse light beside the earpiece microphone that comes on and goes off once the power button is pushed.

The problem of your phone cross leg come tie gele with "kok" shoe grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by kingreign(m): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2015
airsaylongcon:

The problem of your phone cross leg come tie gele with "kok" shoe grin
Lol cheesy grin sad undecided angry gerraut moor lol, I can't stop laughing cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by lawrence7: 11:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
kingreign:

Lol cheesy grin sad undecided angry gerraut moor lol, I can't stop laughing cheesy

I don't mean to sound insensitive but if you are unable to find a solution and are interested in selling your phone i'll be interested.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by kingreign(m): 6:15am On Aug 09, 2015
lawrence7:

I don't mean to sound insensitive but if you are unable to find a solution and are interested in selling your phone i'll be interested.
Why are you gonna be interested?

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (166) (Reply)

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / FIFA 14 For Android...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.