Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,106 members, 7,807,334 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert - Phones (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert (353082 Views)

How To Flash/install Custom Roms For Android Devices (S2,S3,S4 E.t.c.) / Jiayu F2,S2,S3,G4-G4s,G5-G5s,G6 Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy S2 Wifi Connection Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (166) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by detunj: 11:48am On Apr 25, 2015
fantasticfarouk:
hi guys... I just got a UK used Samsung galaxy s4, it's working pretty well except for that am having issues with the Hotspot, it just doesn't work at all. tethering and portable does not even appear under settings. has anyone here experienced such a thing before and what can I do about it please.
how much did you buy it? ??
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by kel2me(m): 1:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Who knows about towel root... Is it safe to use?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by austino677(m): 3:14pm On Apr 27, 2015
kel2me:
Who knows about towel root... Is it safe to use?
yea its safe :-)
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by tolasa(f): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
My s3 just fell Nw,where can I get d screen repaired and how.much is it gonna cost me?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by femside: 6:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
tolasa:
My s3 just fell Nw,where can I get d screen repaired and how.much is it gonna cost me?
are u in lag if yes contact me 08023272214
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by mrbillz(m): 10:16am On Apr 28, 2015
i really commend d efforts of samsung geeks on this thread. bin folowin dis thread with my note 2 for a while nd av gained alot so far. the said note 2 has been dead for 2wiks now. all efforts tried to revive it proved abortive so far. it al started when i woke up to see the phone stuck on samsung logo. tried booting into recovery mode wit d power,home nd volume up key wch worked but unable to recover d phone. took the phone to an engineer who worked on it,he told me he wud reload a new firmware on it and later told me he cant fix it. Now the phone is stuck on FIRMWARE UPGRADE ENCOUNTERED AN ISSUE. PLEASE SELECT RECOVERY MODE IN KIES AND TRY AGAIN. SHOWIN A TRANSFER OF DATA LIKE BTW FONE AND PC ON THE FONE SCREEN. PLEASE HELP A BRODA. i havent done anything related to this before and i dont wanna reck the fone permanently. the note 2 model: GT-N7100. THAKNS IN ADVANCE
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by airsaylongcon: 10:39am On Apr 28, 2015
mrbillz:
i really commend d efforts of samsung geeks on this thread. bin folowin dis thread with my note 2 for a while nd av gained alot so far. the said note 2 has been dead for 2wiks now. all efforts tried to revive it proved abortive so far. it al started when i woke up to see the phone stuck on samsung logo. tried booting into recovery mode wit d power,home nd volume up key wch worked but unable to recover d phone. took the phone to an engineer who worked on it,he told me he wud reload a new firmware on it and later told me he cant fix it. Now the phone is stuck on FIRMWARE UPGRADE ENCOUNTERED AN ISSUE. PLEASE SELECT RECOVERY MODE IN KIES AND TRY AGAIN. SHOWIN A TRANSFER OF DATA LIKE BTW FONE AND PC ON THE FONE SCREEN. PLEASE HELP A BRODA. i havent done anything related to this before and i dont wanna reck the fone permanently. the note 2 model: GT-N7100. THAKNS IN ADVANCE

Do you know how to use ADB commands?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by airsaylongcon: 10:47am On Apr 28, 2015
tolasa:

What model of S3? i9300? i9305?. The screens for both are not EXACTLY interchangeable. Also if the screen isn't completely written of I wouldn't change it as the generally available replacements are Chinese after market products which aren't as bright as the original and don't come with Gorilla glass. Also be cautious if you choose to replace it. I find that a lot of unscrupulous engineers will steal your cameras (front and back) as well as your charging point if they are all originals, replacing them with Chinese fakes. If you find out that suddenly your phone that used to receive signals OK before now struggles to see even one bar then know that your charging port has been replaced o. All the best though
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by mrbillz(m): 11:00am On Apr 28, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Do you know how to use ADB commands?
NO I DONT. HOW DO I DO THAT? CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THAT?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by airsaylongcon: 11:39am On Apr 28, 2015
mrbillz:
NO I DONT. HOW DO I DO THAT? CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THAT?

Google it up. It enables u use command line to access the phone. Very powerful tool
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by mrbillz(m): 11:47am On Apr 28, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Google it up. It enables u use command line to access the phone. Very powerful tool
OK SIR! LET ME TRY
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by OluwaseunBanjo: 5:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
My Samsung SGH t989 is not being detected by pc since I bought from someone. I wn wanted to upgrade the phone. I took it to engineer they change the charging port yet still the same problem. What can I do?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by luckize: 10:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
OluwaseunBanjo:
My Samsung SGH t989 is not being detected by pc since I bought from someone. I wn wanted to upgrade the phone. I took it to engineer they change the charging port yet still the same problem. What can I do?
reinstall ur driver on d system
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Dolakinz(m): 12:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Good pm engineers... My SAMSUNG S3 T999 started heating up somedays ago..it started bcomin hot from d 'switch button' by d side of d fone.
And wen i tried charging it brings a STOP CAUTION dat d ba3 temperature is too high and av tried many ba3. Plssss help
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by patfenda(m): 12:25pm On May 01, 2015
White samsung note 3 32gb for sale working perfectly just has a little crack at the lower down side or a swap wit samsung mega 6.3 or samsung note 2 den you add some cash...u can call or whatsapp 08025067398
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by MosakuAW(m): 1:15pm On May 01, 2015
Hello Engineer!

My S2 screen was matched on and the screen was broken, I went to computer village to fix the screen for #15k

I was only able to used it for 1week, the screen crack itself and days after it eventually broken and the phone also refuses to power on.

Now, I need the all the data on my phone. What can I do, cause from the write up on the forum, I got to know that, the screen replacement I did at CV was actually a China one. Should I take it to Samsung center for a new replacement or can u recommend a geniue place to get original screen. Like I said before, I really need all the information on the phone seriously. Thank you.

Lastly, can u throw light on Samsung tab 10.1 and Ipad 2 which is better, am planning to get one for my wife. Thanks alot
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Naijavibz1: 10:58am On May 03, 2015
nani667:

The glass can be replaced for just 7K sir... If you're in Lagos you can contact moi ✔
please i want to change my s4 glass how much does it cost..my mail is naijavibz@gmail.com
thanks...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Cimbi(m): 4:07pm On May 03, 2015
I believed I was patient enough...finally got lollipop

Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by humblesteve(m): 5:23pm On May 03, 2015
Cimbi:
thanks 4 sharing am gonna do mine at midnight when network will be very much frequent
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by femside: 7:18am On May 04, 2015
Naijavibz1:

please i want to change my s4 glass how much does it cost..my mail is naijavibz@gmail.com
thanks...
I can fix it for you are u in lag contact me on dis number 08023272214
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by femside: 7:22am On May 04, 2015
MosakuAW:
Hello Engineer!

My S2 screen was matched on and the screen was broken, I went to computer village to fix the screen for #15k

I was only able to used it for 1week, the screen crack itself and days after it eventually broken and the phone also refuses to power on.

Now, I need the all the data on my phone. What can I do, cause from the write up on the forum, I got to know that, the screen replacement I did at CV was actually a China one. Should I take it to Samsung center for a new replacement or can u recommend a geniue place to get original screen. Like I said before, I really need all the information on the phone seriously. Thank you.

Lastly, can u throw light on Samsung tab 10.1 and Ipad 2 which is better, am planning to get one for my wife. Thanks alot
bro if you dont have much on it ill advice u to stop spending money on dat s2 and just get another phone am an engineer contact me if u needvany help 08023272214
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by airsaylongcon: 7:47pm On May 04, 2015
MosakuAW:
Hello Engineer!

Have u tried using a different battery? If you can power on d phone then u can retrieve ur data using special data retrieval software. I would suggest that you ditch the phone rather than try replacing the screen cos the cost of a new original screen could easily get u a very good fairly used upgrade
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Seamareggae(m): 12:35pm On May 05, 2015
nani667:
Now running Android 5.1.1 ✔
Bros... Pls is there any way I can be able to view my first set of Gmail inbox instead of having to scroll down cos it would take me hours since I have thousands of unread emails...Thanks and God bless you
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by nani667: 12:48pm On May 05, 2015
Seamareggae:

Bros... Pls is there any way I can be able to view my first set of Gmail inbox instead of having to scroll down cos it would take me hours since I have thousands of unread emails...Thanks and God bless you

Try doing it on a PC
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Chidegu: 8:30am On May 07, 2015
Cimbi:
wow that's good. that's over the air right? so which of the samsung is yours? I use the samsung note 3 n9005. I met tech guys to do a upgrade for me they said I shld wait dor over the air that it should be more reliable. cos of the several issues folks are having with the lollipop upgrade. so I decided to wait
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by Avatar(m): 10:55am On May 07, 2015
Chidegu:
wow that's good. that's over the air right? so which of the samsung is yours? I use the samsung note 3 n9005. I met tech guys to do a upgrade for me they said I shld wait dor over the air that it should be more reliable. cos of the several issues folks are having with the lollipop upgrade. so I decided to wait
I'm using same , I flashed the lollipop firmware for Poland. It's been good cool
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by vanchi(m): 3:26am On May 08, 2015
Cimbi:
What variant of note 3 are you on?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by vanchi(m): 3:32am On May 08, 2015
Don't bother replying. Just saw your post. I flashed the Russian lollipop on my n900 . it was cool but battery life was terrible must likely because I didn't do a factory reset. (I was just too lazy to start setting up my device all over again) used it for about 3 months then on Monday my phone started acting up. Got into a reboot cycle. Was forced to factory reset. It became alright. Then I got a 162mb update for bug fixes and all that. Immediately after applying the update, the reboot cycle kicked in again. Another factory reset fixed it. Now I'm enjoying super awesome battery life again.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert by wildchild1: 7:47am On May 10, 2015
I need help on how to root my Verizon s4 which is on 4.4.2 os

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (166) (Reply)

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread / The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / FIFA 14 For Android...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.