Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth (25030 Views)

What Is The Most Pleasurable Action On Earth? / Most Hated Livin Thing On Nairaland Is.. / What is the most beautiful thing on earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by tunapawizzy: 4:03pm On Feb 01, 2013
ifihearam:

Skin 2 skin ooooo
yes o
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by adexsimply(m): 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2013
Flytefalls: Getting lost in a dense damp forest (coupled with fear). Until I did that, I would have said s3x.... I shall try merging the two cool
do u mean wat am thinking?
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by adexsimply(m): 4:09pm On Feb 01, 2013
funniest thread on NL grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Jonwesley(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2013
dick hardener: Briefly tell in your words. Just one not multiple listing....1,2,3 here we go. Without hopping around the bush like a rabbit and frugality with my opinion, I'll go straight to the point. I think it is SEX. Do not mistake pleasure for a sense of fulfilment as both have a wide margin of difference.

Look at you, very myopic about life and pleasure. No wonder, and curiously too, does the "Dickhardner" sobriquet got anything to do with this and you? I went looking for your face in your profile, but saw nothing. The elders would say where a child gets his hand soiled with palm oil as a result of pleasure of eating a sweet food, it will not be long to see him come with a hand soiled with blood from the same place, but the semblance of the colours of palm oil and blood would not allow them take notice timely and death can come unknowingly. You better learn and use your time well.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Sargon101(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2013
;DCash!
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Spartakos: 4:17pm On Feb 01, 2013
Like sexkillz said, there's nothin more pleasurable than wakin in the mornin, ignorin the bathroom, goin outside and takin a long, slow piss while the wind gently shakes your clothes.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by manny4life(m): 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2013
honeric01:

Hmmm, i don;t fancy it at all.

You don't... Haha, you're missing out na... A trial will def convince you. grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by manny4life(m): 4:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
kmcutez:

I've often heard that phrase from hardcore weightlifters. They tell you "LIFT BIG or GO HOME. " Lol

Yes sister, go hard or go home...

If you gonna come at me, you better come correct... grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Ozegbe(m): 4:24pm On Feb 01, 2013
drumosbite: The name of Jesus.

Man is saved in that name, demons flee in that name, sickness are healed in the name, knees bow and tongue confess, that name is a strong tower for refuge, i can keep on and on and on, but let me stop in the name of JESUS.

people kill and deceive in the name.....please add that.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by DOD1: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
sexkillz: Having a very good piss after you have been pressed for long. . .

Just like having sex after a long time
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by ipswitch: 4:25pm On Feb 01, 2013
liberty.......the will to be free and..................bumper to bumper!! grin grin grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by sofadj(m): 4:27pm On Feb 01, 2013
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by adisarasaq(m): 4:28pm On Feb 01, 2013
For me i believe that the most plesurable time is when you eat what you desire at the time you are hungry.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by ayotolah: 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2013
Dfrenzy: I would have just said sex but, honestly there are sex that aren't that pleasurabe. So, trying to put it all together, i will say. Uhm!!! Being alone intimatelly with that special one, in a romatically charged atmosphere, which may or may not include sex. I mean, good romatic music or movie playing, with a good surround sound system, good wine flowing. Both of you in each other arms, the feeling is priceless, undescridable, time just flies without both of you noticing.

Best answer yet.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by dickhardener: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
Jonwesley:

Look at you, very myopic about life and pleasure. No wonder, and curiously too, does the "Dickhardner" sobriquet got anything to do with this and you? I went looking for your face in your profile, but saw nothing. The elders would say where a child gets his hand soiled with palm oil as a result of pleasure of eating a sweet food, it will not be long to see him come with a hand soiled with blood from the same place, but the semblance of the colours of palm oil and blood would not allow them take notice timely and death can come unknowingly. You better learn and use your time well.
perfect definition of self-deceit, hypocrisy, myopia, superficial rationale and an infantile psyche. Be realistic to self my friend.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Orikinla(m): 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
There are speechless moments you have making love to your woman that you would wish to last forever.
There are no words to describe it.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Michky: 4:39pm On Feb 01, 2013
Lakayana: Being raped by the man of your dreams.
Are you saying you will like to be ra/ped by the man of your dreams? Yes, i knew it. Some girls pray to be ra/ped.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Michky: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2013
manny4life:

Damp forest kwa? I see, some people like sex in the outdoor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I've had sexx everywhere and anywhere...From the theaters, parking lots, public bathroom, on the beach, everywhere and anywhere... Go hard or go home. grin grin grin
I hope to achieve what you've achieved someday mehn. Gosh!, that adrenaline rush will be the most pleasurable feeling ever. Chei! My woman must buy into this idea. I swear!
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2013
smooking while shitting in da bush
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by nkenu(m): 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
Sex all the way angry grin embarassed
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Dsage1: 4:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
Coming in and out of tight pussy is damn pleasurable.
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by kenx1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
C question o º°˚˚° º°˚˚° oh boy na SEX!!!!!!
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by butterflyy(f): 4:52pm On Feb 01, 2013
Eating a very sweet chocolate, lord it makes me climax
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by bigsheg(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2013
1.Seeing my beloved Liverpool football club win the Premier league. 2.The day i carry my OWN CHILD in ma arms.For now chikena.

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by crackhouse(m): 4:55pm On Feb 01, 2013
dick hardener: Briefly tell in your words. Just one not multiple listing....1,2,3 here we go. Without hopping around the bush like a rabbit and frugality with my opinion, I'll go straight to the point. I think it is SEX. Do not mistake pleasure for a sense of fulfilment as both have a wide margin of difference.
no wonder your username is "di<k hardener".
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by eherbal(m): 4:57pm On Feb 01, 2013
SKUNK WEEDING!!!!YEAH grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by crackhouse(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2013
butterflyy: Eating a very sweet chocolate, lord it makes me climax
what do you mean by "eating" and how does it make you climax? do you do insertion. just wondering
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by enigmagu1(m): 5:05pm On Feb 01, 2013
sexkillz: Having a very good piss after you have been pressed for long. . .

its not pleasure cos it has nutin to do wit d brain its just a relieve
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2013

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by claremont(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2013
Sex all the way! grin
Re: What's The Most Pleasurable Thing On Earth by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 01, 2013
apocalypse: Falling in love

Yeah, falling in love with the right person who manages to make everything right with just being in ones life. Whom you manage to hear when he doesn't say a thing, whose heart and yours speak exactly the same language. It is rear but when one finds it, one shouldn't let go...it's the most pleasurable feeling on earth!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do I Get Rid Of A Clingy Friend In A Polite Way? / Moses Bliss - You Are Great (new Song) MP3 Download / *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.